Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Those sleazy women sex tourists...
Luckystar Offline
True Player

Those sleazy women sex tourists...
Watched this documentary not long ago...Interesting and entertaining. I recommend a watch if you have 45 mins to spare.

Trailer:

Full version can be viewed here:

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/passiona...1784267049

There's seriously a million things to comment on in this documentary. Looking forward to your comments, particularly Roosh.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:55 AM by Luckystar.)
02-05-2012 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

RE: Those sleazy women sex tourists...
Bali pimps racking up some serious flags!

I got no hate on these women for trying to get laid, it's just when their fellow kind hate on us for doing the same thing that I have a problem. I give credit to them for going somewhere where they are more happy. That said, it's about 20 times harder for us to chase quality foreign tale for these chubby German girls to land a little Bali man.

Do they need game? Nope.
Do they learn the local language? Nope.
Do they have style/class/culture/experience? Nope.
Do they have 90% of Western feminists and manginas ragging on them for being a sex tourist? Nope.
Do they have to visit a lot of places to find one where their vibe will be well-received? Nope.

Just sayin. I much rather be a man, but it must be nice to have a 100% success rate on your first visit.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
02-05-2012 11:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Vicious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

"women don't want to be women any more, they don't want to be feminine" - Said by that female author. This lady deserves a pulitzer!

The girls riding the cowboys though are obviously 2nd rate back at home (at least the ones in the trailer).
02-05-2012 01:39 PM
MiXX Offline
International Playboy

(02-05-2012 11:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Do they need game? Nope.
Do they have 90% of Western feminists and manginas ragging on them for being a sex tourist? Nope.
Do they have to visit a lot of places to find one where their vibe will be well-received? Nope.

Just sayin. I much rather be a man, but it must be nice to have a 100% success rate on your first visit.

INDEED!!!!!

Post Of The Day
02-05-2012 02:23 PM
bengalltigerr Away
Banned

(02-05-2012 01:39 PM)Vicious Wrote:  "women don't want to be women any more, they don't want to be feminine" - Said by that female author. This lady deserves a pulitzer!

The girls riding the cowboys though are obviously 2nd rate back at home (at least the ones in the trailer).

Chicks that can't get laid enough back home resort to these asian cowboys.
02-05-2012 02:36 PM
Vicious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(02-05-2012 02:36 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 01:39 PM)Vicious Wrote:  "women don't want to be women any more, they don't want to be feminine" - Said by that female author. This lady deserves a pulitzer!

Well I would be a little careful about making such a blank statement since us guys here has been on the receiving end of that slur for quite some time.
02-05-2012 03:12 PM
Screwston Offline
Banned

I wonder if this is on Netflix.
02-05-2012 03:22 PM
dk902 Offline
Wingman

(02-05-2012 02:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 11:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Do they need game? Nope.

INDEED!!!!!

Post Of The Day

Seconded, well put.

The hypocrisy of feminazi's knows no boundaries, but we knew that anyway didn't we?

It just serves to highlight that the achievements of men who do all of the above - as with many on this forum, i.e. learn game, learn the local language, become stylish, sophisticated and worldly. It makes it that much more impressive.
02-05-2012 03:36 PM
Screwston Offline
Banned

This movie is a film for the feminist classroom...
http://www.signs.rutgers.edu/rev_ak_3-2.html

Movie outrage
http://www.baliforum.com/travel/showflat...t=all&vc=1
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 03:43 PM by Screwston.)
02-05-2012 03:39 PM
ninja26 Offline
Game Denialist

I can't believe women have to travel to get laid, even the not so attractive ones, hell i see aging cougars get decently hit on by horny dudes here in the local bars,makes no sense to me.
02-05-2012 05:39 PM
nomadicdude Offline
Chubby Chaser

When I was in Bali I thought that it wasn't just the old or ugly chicks doing this. The beach boys were going after a lot of hot Euro, Aussie, Japanese, and Korean chicks. It was pretty impressive. You never know how many they bang but those little guys are damn good at gaming these chicks.

And as a result, I think that Bali is a great place for any darker skinned guy because all of the chicks getting gamed by the beach boys are open to a tourist guy also.
02-05-2012 07:36 PM
Basil Ransom Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Some of these girls don't look so bad, certainly not bad enough to never find a decent man in their home country. Many of these Western women have just come to despise their countrymen. Their men just aren't exotic enough. They're waiting for a fairy tale.

I was talking to an Italian guy awhile back, and he made no bones about the fact that girls dig him purely because he's Italian - not that he had bad game by any means, but that girls were banging him and not other men because he's Italian.

And it's funny that the girl mentions the expectations she's subject to, when dealing with men from her native country - I felt the very same way with regard to the Italian. Take some sappy romantic schtick, and if I say it I'd be rejected instantly, but when it comes from the lips of the Italian, or a Balinese, it's the sweetest thing ever. The Swedish girl at 1:18 basically says exactly that - the game that the Balinese use on Anna Andersen would never work on her coming from a Swedish Erik. These girls have spent their lives punishing their men for showing any sexual or romantic interest, and then they go and complain their men are unromantic.

Imagine these women going on these trips, and take the attractive ones. Do you think you'd have a high success rate with them, had you met them in their native country? I get the sense that they've already closed themselves off, that their failure to find a man is a foregone conclusion. They've made it their reality. They've decided it's impossible to find love at home and proceed to reject any men who try, because it doesn't fit their 400 point fairy-tale ideal of romance.

I think the cigar smoking G has it right. Half the battle is the framing. These women have been primed to fuck the Balinese - they're relaxed, they're on vacation, they're living a dream, all that's missing is their prince. And they've been primed to believe Balinese men are sexy. The fairy tale comes to life. And they've already decided that this 'doesn't count' so it doesn't need to measure up their checklist anyway.

You see the opposite here in the states, with Asian and Indian men. Whether they are objectively less attractive than other men, perhaps so, perhaps not. But they do worse than you'd expect simply because they're routinely portayed as unsexy, making it unfashionable to be associated with them, all else equal.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 08:38 PM by Basil Ransom.)
02-05-2012 08:11 PM
jerome Offline
Banned

Sexvacation,

Nothen new here, feminst women traveling having sex on vacation like men.

When you combine vacation (freetime) + warm weather (happy outlook) + men (sex) = down to fuck, sound familiar.

Las Vegas is a known place in america where women go to fuck.

Cancun same situation.

Only thing different is no good lookingmen go to Bali, I certainly am not interested in going to Bali.

I'm sure if western men were there, they would get the girls easily. When I was in Taiwan, I fuck 3 white europeens in a week. Because they were bored, on vacation, and I was a man.

When women are on vacation they are more likely to have sex, due to free time.
02-05-2012 08:46 PM
Caligula Offline
True Player

(02-05-2012 05:39 PM)ninja26 Wrote:  

I can't believe women have to travel to get laid, even the not so attractive ones, hell i see aging cougars get decently hit on by horny dudes here in the local bars,makes no sense to me.

The point is not just getting laid. Most of these women could easily get pumped and dumped at home. They're looking for the romance, guys who treat them nicely, cuddle with them and spend all day showing them around or doing romantic stuff.

Like the journalist in the trailer points out, for men it's enough to cum. Women want something more involved.

But yeah, if they want to do that good luck to them. Don't see anything wrong with it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 12:48 PM by Caligula.)
02-06-2012 12:41 PM
Spike Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(02-05-2012 08:46 PM)jerome Wrote:  Sexvacation,

Nothen new here, feminst women traveling having sex on vacation like men.

When you combine vacation (freetime) + warm weather (happy outlook) + men (sex) = down to fuck, sound familiar.

Las Vegas is a known place in america where women go to fuck.

Cancun same situation.

Only thing different is no good lookingmen go to Bali, I certainly am not interested in going to Bali.

I'm sure if western men were there, they would get the girls easily. When I was in Taiwan, I fuck 3 white europeens in a week. Because they were bored, on vacation, and I was a man.

When women are on vacation they are more likely to have sex, due to free time.

It clear that you haven't been there. Bali is a giant sausage fest with tons of young ripped and hansom ozzie's who throw their money around for 2 or 3 weeks.

I've been to Bali for three weeks and seen some of those beach boys in action. They are pretty fearless, not sure but i think i've seen that grey haired guy try to talk up to a Russian girl i met there. He wasn't bothered at all that i was sitting on the towel next to her and she was putting oil on my back.

02-06-2012 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tourists in NYC - whats a good plan? TrueSlyr 1 710 05-10-2014 12:29 PM
Last Post: TripleG
  How to know if a place is good for love tourists dontuan 17 3,461 04-14-2014 06:21 PM
Last Post: Tideride
  Greetings Fellow Sex Tourists!! SickPuppy 17 3,083 02-21-2014 11:55 PM
Last Post: CJ_W