Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

The Roosh V Philosophy
dk902 Offline
Wingman

The Roosh V Philosophy
Recently I've been reading about ancient philosophy. It seems the Greeks had many schools of thought, e.g. Stoics, Epicureans, etc. They made their own schools dedicated to the discussion and teaching of their philosophy.

It got me thinking, in actual fact the Roosh V Forum is underpinned by several principles that give it its own philosophy.

So with that in mind, we should set up our own school.

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

Bigbootyluvr as hall janitor.

1st Semester - This could be an introduction to the abundance mentality. Why putting pussy on a pedestal only leads to pain and suffering. The application of baking soda, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, juicing and how they apply to a player's life.

2nd Semester - An overview on logistics - why it is king. Why there is an ongoing search for Poosy Paradise. Facebook, Plenty of Fish, Smartphones and the demise of the modern Western woman.

3rd Semester - Working out - Stronglifts and Leangains. An overview on hustling. An introduction to regular reading. Why marriage is for pussies. Passive income.

Course reading: Bang, Daybang, Bang Colombia, Danger & Play, Rooshv.com

What do you guys think?
09-08-2012 02:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
TheMan Offline
Wingman

RE: The Roosh V Philosophy
(09-08-2012 02:56 AM)dk902 Wrote:  Recently I've been reading about ancient philosophy. It seems the Greeks had many schools of thought, e.g. Stoics, Epicureans, etc. They made their own schools dedicated to the discussion and teaching of their philosophy.

It got me thinking, in actual fact the Roosh V Forum is underpinned by several principles that give it its own philosophy.

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

1st Semester - This could be an introduction to the abundance mentality. Why putting pussy on a pedestal only leads to pain and suffering. The application of baking soda, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, juicing and how they apply to a player's life.

2nd Semester - An overview on logistics - why it is king. Why there is an ongoing search for Poosy Paradise. Facebook, Plenty of Fish, Smartphones and the demise of the modern Western woman.

3rd Semester - Working out - Stronglifts and Leangains. An overview on hustling. An introduction to regular reading. Why marriage is for pussies. Passive income.

What do you guys think?

I like where you were going with attempting to identify, catalogue and compare some of the underlying philosophy of the forum. But I'm pretty sure a thread already exists where it's compared (jokingly ) to a school with a curriculum etc.

evolution is more about reproduction of the adaptable, than survival of the fittest
---
if you dont know: now you know
09-08-2012 05:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheMan's post:
Scott
TheMan Offline
Wingman

(09-08-2012 02:56 AM)dk902 Wrote:  Recently I've been reading about ancient philosophy. It seems the Greeks had many schools of thought, e.g. Stoics, Epicureans, etc. They made their own schools dedicated to the discussion and teaching of their philosophy.

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

What do you guys think?

I like where you were going with attempting to identify, catalogue and compare some of the underlying philosophy of the forum. But I'm pretty sure a thread already exists where it's compared (jokingly ) to a school with a curriculum etc.

evolution is more about reproduction of the adaptable, than survival of the fittest
---
if you dont know: now you know
09-08-2012 05:16 AM
dk902 Offline
Wingman

My bad, delete the thread in that case!
09-08-2012 05:59 AM
Hades Offline
True Player

I dunno, if there's a roosh school I would like to be the gym teacher.

fourth semester should definitely be language oriented Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 10:38 AM by Hades.)
09-08-2012 10:37 AM
peterthephoenix Offline
Chubby Chaser

peterthephoenix.wordpress.com
09-08-2012 09:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nihilism, anti-natalism, and philosophy in general ghostdog 17 6,974 06-09-2013 03:47 AM
Last Post: JimNortonFan
Lightbulb Romania loves Roosh. One brand NEW TV interview with Roosh uni 60 11,761 04-10-2013 11:15 PM
Last Post: Viata
  Literature and Philosophy Entropy 12 3,341 02-24-2012 11:32 AM
Last Post: Entropy