Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Girls from Uruguay?
Sketness Offline
Recovering Beta

Girls from Uruguay?
Has anyone had any type of experience with girls from Uruguay?
02-14-2010 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

RE: Girls from Uruguay?
In terms of attitude they are 2/3 Argentine and 1/3 Brazilian, coming in lighter shades than both.
They are definitely friendly and I can't think of any special techniques that would be necessary on them.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
02-14-2010 04:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Lumiere Offline
True Player

Yeah

One of my girls is from montevideo.

What do you want to know
02-14-2010 05:49 PM
thegmanifesto Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

They are dope.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/michaelporfirio

Michael Mason's Facebook

The G Manifesto Facebook Page

Grew up with gorillas, you grew up on Twitter, don’t care if you follow me.

"Can't be like the rest", is the most I'll confess.
02-14-2010 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sketness Offline
Recovering Beta

(02-14-2010 05:49 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  Yeah

One of my girls is from montevideo.

What do you want to know

how is there temperament? Are they bitches like Argentine girls or are they more like Brazilian girls? Roosh did say that they are 2/3 Argentine. What were your experiences?
02-15-2010 12:23 AM
MiXX Offline
International Playboy

Girls from Uruguay are what I like to call, the "Canadians" of South America. Albeit, it's a country you don't really hear much about anywhere, but it has its areas of interest that lots of people visit, primarily the beach town of "punta del este" in the summertime months of January/February. Ralph Lauren himself has been known to frequent this area every year in his Yacht. It is the spring break of Argentinians in the summertime months (right now).

Uruguayans have struggled in the last 10 years economically however, suffering massive amounts of inflation, and pretty near economic depression. Lots of Uruguayans have fled the country in search of greener pastures in Argentina and Brazil, and where I live in Miami.

I would go as near to say, by my own observations, that 70% of the small country is in poverty.

That leads me to the women. As a country with an incredible amount of debt, and inflation, women and people in general, are the hard-working humble type. Women are "old school" raised to have a family with lots of kids, despite not having so much as a pot to piss in.

Physically, the women are mostly 6's - rarely did I see anything above that while in my 6 month stay in Montevideo. Compared to their Brazilian/Argie neighbors, the women do not really compete in the looks dept. but they more than make-up for their average looks with really great, and down-to-earth personalities!

"charruas" as they are affectionately called, are great wife material I would say. Sure, there will be some that you will flat out hit and quit, but mostly, these girls are "slow danced" into romance and into your bed.

If you happen to be in Brazil now, make a quick pit stop in Punta del este which is at its peak season right now, and you will see many working there as waitresses. hotels etc - some will be really cute, but they are heavy into having solid boyfriends, and not one night stands.

Courting and gaming an Uruguay girl depends solely on how your charm, look, and social status (in that order). Of course, if you bring a concrete promise of taking her away form extreme poverty chances of you banging her the same night increase exponentially, but just remember that direct aggressive game is not as welcome as in Brazil.

In summation, I would say that uruguay girls are a conservative version of Brazilian women...if you get to open one up in bed, you'll have a good time, but rememember - its waltz and not salsa that should advance your game.

Would I return to Uruguay? - umm......well, not really, I bang more girls per hour in Brazil, and other countries, but if its not too much out of the way, I just may as a side trip, but not the main event.

The game plan is simple: Enjoy the life!
02-16-2010 12:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiXX's post:
Icarus
PartyTime Offline
Chubby Chaser

Armanid, great breakdown. Thanks.
I'll probably visit Uruguay soon
02-16-2010 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Years Eve: Punta del Este (Uruguay)? Or stay here in Cordoba? Or Buenos Aires? motoman 1 745 11-29-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: JJ Roberts
  Uruguay Deep Dive Deepdiver 12 2,633 04-20-2013 04:22 AM
Last Post: Jaydublin
  Buying real estate in Mexico/Argentina/Uruguay BadWolf 14 2,759 03-22-2013 12:36 PM
Last Post: pants