Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Pinkmeth ..... thoughts on the ethics of such a site?
Mersault Offline
Beta Orbiter

Pinkmeth ..... thoughts on the ethics of such a site?
pinkmeth.doxing.me is the website. If you don't already know of it then i'd suggest you check it out.

I won't elaborate on my thoughts on this just now as i'm in a bit of a rush, but i will expand upon a general idea later.
What are your thoughts on the ethics of the site?

The links to facebook pages, google + accounts, even home town and personal email addresses. Is that appropriate? A slag is a slag and a revenge seeking ex partner is a revenge seeking ex partner (besides those who do this not from revenge, malice or another type of 'vice' but from the pleasure in being 'seen') but surely even this depths have ethical boundaries, rules and etiquette.... no?
02-16-2013 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Blackhawk Offline
Wingman

RE: Pinkmeth ..... thoughts on the ethics of such a site?
It's a site for popup advertisements that spam you, interspaced with a few bad self-cams of women.

Waste of time. Don't see the point.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
02-16-2013 11:33 AM
WestIndianArchie Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Pinkmeth ..... thoughts on the ethics of such a site?
looks like someone is trying to capitalize on Hunter Moore's success, but doing so in a corporate way.

Ethics, fuck em.

WIA
02-16-2013 12:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A question about the ethics of 'cheating' cardguy 15 1,770 09-24-2013 07:47 PM
Last Post: RouteBackwards
  Thank god for this site docinsc 18 3,497 07-22-2012 11:58 PM
Last Post: docinsc
  Why you're here/Your ethics Asmodeus 6 1,411 04-05-2012 04:13 PM
Last Post: BortimusPrime