Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

When beta orbiters attack
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

When beta orbiters attack
Got a random email today...

Quote:I have a friend that lives in XXXXX. I was disappointed that she met you and fell for your game. I hope you feel bad for what you did.You betrayed her.... Do you ever think of the consequences you create when you do this? What pain you create? I understand that this is a way of making money and that you are a sex addict, even if you do not admit it to yourself, but please change your life to be a better human being. I will see if I can get the government to put you on the no fly list so that you can't do this again. I believe this is a form of terrorism towards other countries and to the people you have hurt already. Terrorism is defined as creating terror in people and that is what you do when you write about your conquest. It is the woman's fault too, to fall for your game and they have had a choice to sleep with you, but it is not fair to them that you write about it without their permission. Maybe when you write your guides, don't say anything about your conquest since it wasn't needed to emphasize the tactics on picking up women. Being a man whore isn't something to be proud of and being paid by a book company to have sex is almost like prostitution isn't it? So how does it feel being a prostitute? I do hope you you get an uncurable STD and AIDS for all your troubles, and I never wished evil on anyone in my life.

I replied: "Are you a girl or a guy?"

Quote:Does it matter? What you did to her was uncalled for. You scared her... When you write your books, please warn them or at least send them a book so that way they can take steps to prepare for the shame you might bring them. I know we Americans have different kinds of perspective that is not worldly accepted and I understand that men will be men. But to be published of your books of accomplishments with women would make any woman feel cheep, used, and disgraced. I hope to God, that will learn your lesson from this. When you write, don't bring the personal part into it. Nobody needs to know about your ongoing affair with her, you should of just ended your book there, or give more.

But you should of just put more pointers, but not go into details. Please, for future women and their families. I will not call the government, but I wish that you take this in consideration for future books. I am male but it doesn't matter. Honor should be universal.

I redacted some parts. Little does he know that I already talked to the girl some time ago. She said she "can't stay mad" at me. Love

She was scared that people would know it was her in the book, but I took precautions and no one did find out.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
04-10-2013 08:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 38 users Like Roosh's post:
Titan, SpiderKing, Walderschmidt, Matt Forney, The Texas Prophet, MattC, void, 662LetGo, Bronan the Barbarian!, SexualHarrasmentPanda, Mekorig, scotian, WesternCancer, Days of Broken Arrows, durangotang, EisenBarde, mistermister, Screwston, Lights, solo, dragnet, themaxx, DLZ, cibo, Idlenations, Hannibal, JoyStick, Atlantic, DarkTriad, Mirrorball, Emancipator, bojangles, iwjan, michelin, username, silent_scope, Caveman, Master Of My Own Kingdom
Veloce Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: When beta orbiters attack
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfxq1l2yq-Odp0wy_L_Yp...o6LcE9uq8g]

My next question after, "Are you male or female" would have been:

"When was the last time you had sex"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
04-10-2013 08:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Veloce's post:
JoyStick, Caveman
goodguy1867 Offline
Male Feminist

The like function is not working, so here is a like of your post in words.
04-10-2013 08:06 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Forum Moderator

You must have drawn this card in the game of life:

Team 1 Star | Team No Numerical Scale | Team No Appetizers
Gender Identity: No Questioning Rawdogisexual Assmanoflexible Fluid Prosexual

Latest post at Return of Kings: Street Harassment Is A Myth Invented By Socially Retarded White Women

My Twitter
04-10-2013 08:09 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Matt Forney, jmoney29, Black Knight, Screwston, Wadsworth, bodmon, dragnet, Player_1337, Handsome Creepy Eel, cibo, JoyStick, Emancipator, Swooper, bojangles, iwjan, michelin, liveandlearn7
Screwston Offline
Banned

This is why I laugh when people talking about the "manosphere" going mainstream.
04-10-2013 08:11 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Screwston's post:
kolovrat, EisenBarde, mistermister, Ovid, Handsome Creepy Eel, Hannibal, Gallego2006, Kingsley Davis, Emancipator, Swooper, Caveman
The Texas Prophet Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I am not sure which disgusts me more, militant feminists or white-knighting beta males. They both make me want to hurl.
04-10-2013 08:14 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Texas Prophet's post:
Screwston, Kingsley Davis
Walderschmidt Offline
Banned

betas gonna beta
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Walderschmidt's post:
MattC, Screwston, dragnet, Teedub, Mirrorball, bojangles, Caveman
worldwidetraveler Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Roosh's penis is now considered a weapon of mass destruction and should be included on the no fly list.

Man ,these people should write movie scripts.
[-] The following 7 users Like worldwidetraveler's post:
scotian, durangotang, EisenBarde, dragnet, JoyStick, bojangles, Caveman
bacon Offline
True Player

Heres how I see it.

This guy will no doubt tell the girl he mentions in the story he wrote an email to Roosh "telling him off." He thinks by shaming Roosh he will get on the girl´s good side. He can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that his elaborate "nice guy game" phase one is complete and now all he needs to do is continue to be there for her and shower her with complements until she realizes what a "catch" a nice guy like him would be for her.

The sad thing is this guy probably really believes this is best way to get laid. The hamster is strong in him.

"I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food." - Ron Swanson
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 08:20 PM by bacon.)
04-10-2013 08:18 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like bacon's post:
durangotang, Screwston, HeyPete, Kingsley Davis, Emancipator, Swooper, iwjan, Caveman
Matt Forney Offline
Recovering Beta

Quote:I will see if I can get the government to put you on the no fly list so that you can't do this again.

Dispatcher: Homeland Security, how can we help you?
Betabitch: I want you to put this guy Roosh on the no-fly list. He's a terrorist.
Dispatcher: Why do you say he's a terrorist? Is he a member of al-Qaeda? Is he threatening to blow up any buildings?
Betabitch: No, he has sex with women and writes about them without their consent.
Dispatcher: ...okay. One moment please.

(DISPATCHER puts BETABITCH on hold, then replays the conversation for his buddies. All of them die laughing.)

Columnist at Return of Kings and Reaxxion. My columns run every Monday and Thursday.

MattForney.com | MattForneyBooks.com | Return of Kings Archive | Reaxxion Archive | Twitter | SoundCloud | YouTube
04-10-2013 08:19 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Matt Forney's post:
MattC, Mentavious, kolovrat, Screwston, Handsome Creepy Eel, Teedub, Emancipator, Praetor, Swooper, bojangles, username, Caveman
A War You Cannot Win Offline
Wingman

So, if a straight male has a no strings encounter with a female, he's a terrorist now?

Jesus fucking Christ
04-10-2013 08:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes A War You Cannot Win's post:
Last Parade
Screwston Offline
Banned

(04-10-2013 08:18 PM)bacon Wrote:  Heres how I see it.

This guy will no doubt tell the girl he mentions in the story he wrote an email to Roosh "telling him off." He thinks by shaming Roosh he will get on the girl´s good side. He can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that his elaborate "nice guy game" phase one is complete and now all the needs to do is continue to be there for her and shower her with complements until she realizes what a "catch" a nice guy like him would be for her.

The sad thing is this guy probably really believes this is best way to get laid. The hamster is strong in him.
I don't get why so many guys think that works. I never did even when I was a virgin. Hating on other guys and kissing a girl's ass is not gonna work 99 times out of 100.
04-10-2013 08:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Screwston's post:
Kingsley Davis, Emancipator
MikeCF Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Odds that he's a white guy?

90%? 99%? 100%

But I should be racist and accept "human biodiversity" since blacks are trying to mess up our lives!
04-10-2013 08:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MikeCF's post:
solo
The Texas Prophet Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(04-10-2013 08:18 PM)bacon Wrote:  Heres how I see it.

This guy will no doubt tell the girl he mentions in the story he wrote an email to Roosh "telling him off." He thinks by shaming Roosh he will get on the girl´s good side. He can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that his elaborate "nice guy game" phase one is complete and now all he needs to do is continue to be there for her and shower her with complements until she realizes what a "catch" a nice guy like him would be for her.

No there something more insidious at work here. A lot of white-knighting betas have the attitude that "if I am not getting laid, then no one should be getting laid." That is why this beta that wrote Roosh is so "concerned" about Roosh's behavior. He wants to shame Roosh into not sleeping around anymore and writing about it.

White-knighting betas are jealous scum. Nothing more.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 08:37 PM by The Texas Prophet.)
04-10-2013 08:24 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like The Texas Prophet's post:
bacon, Screwston, SpiderKing, kosko, JoyStick, I'mWaitingForTheMan, Kingsley Davis, Emancipator, Swooper, cibo, iwjan, username, Benoit, Caveman, Master Of My Own Kingdom
Leónidas Offline
Game Denialist

(04-10-2013 08:06 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfxq1l2yq-Odp0wy_L_Yp...o6LcE9uq8g]

My next question after, "Are you male or female" would have been:

"When was the last time you had sex"

Or "Have you seen a vagina?"

He would have then proceded to answer: "No, not personally"
04-10-2013 08:33 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Leónidas's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, username, Caveman
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This can't be real life.

Follow me on Twitter
04-10-2013 08:36 PM
Therapsid Offline
Alpha Male

This dude should be ridiculing the girl for being a slut and spreading the word around to all her friends. There's a reason why civilization was built on slut-shaming chicks: it works. Berating dudes who have game on the other hand? Unless you're willing to use deadly violence, no force is stronger than pussy.

Whenever a dude meets last minute resistance, it's the slut shame stopping her from spreading her legs. If this white knight really wants to protect his girl's poon from being defiled again by guys she actually finds attractive, he should be publicly spreading the word that she's a whore.
04-10-2013 08:41 PM
GenJx Offline
Chubby Chaser

white knighting and slut shaming are two sidees of the same coin, both do not benefit you

in the game of life there are spectators and players,which are you?
04-10-2013 08:47 PM
scorpion Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Thank god he didn't call the government!

I just got a new phone, and I noticed that it came pre-installed with a contact called "The Government". I was curious, so I called, and a robotic voice asked me to state the name of any suspected terrorist, along with a few other instructions. Now every time my finger brushes past "The Government" in my contacts list, I get a slight twinge as I realize the power I'm holding in my hand. All I have to do is call and say a name, and that person will be placed on the no fly list. If I say the name twice, Gitmo'ed. Three times: Osama'ed.

Yeah, it's sure nice being able to call the government.

I guess this dude has the same phone.

The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. - Romans 13:12
04-10-2013 08:47 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like scorpion's post:
Matt Forney, Titan, scotian, Screwston, Nonpareil, bodmon, Dulceácido, Intl_Rasta, Emancipator, Swooper, cibo, Caveman
Sombro Offline
Alpha Male

Reading this I wanted to know what country it's from because "Mangina Land" is too vague.

Good lord, if this is from the U.S. then I truly shake my head.

As with most social ills, parents are the last line of defense, and today's parents have failed miserably raising men.
04-10-2013 08:59 PM
Excelsior Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(04-10-2013 08:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  
Quote: I will see if I can get the government to put you on the no fly list so that you can't do this again. I believe this is a form of terrorism towards other countries and to the people you have hurt already. Terrorism is defined as creating terror in people and that is what you do when you write about your conquest.

[Image: bWTnq.gif]
04-10-2013 09:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Excelsior's post:
Screwston, jariel, Giovonny, username
Mekorig Offline
Wingman

There is no facepalm pic or gif to represent that fail of that white knight/mangina...shesss

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!
04-10-2013 09:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mekorig's post:
Screwston
Tuthmosis Offline
Forum Moderator

(04-10-2013 09:41 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  There is no facepalm pic or gif to represent that fail of that white knight/mangina...shesss

This comes close:

Latest post at Return of Kings: Street Harassment Is A Myth Invented By Socially Retarded White Women

My Twitter
04-10-2013 09:53 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Screwston, Veloce, iwjan
sucio44 Offline
Banned

I'm surprised you guys didn't find out who this guy is just from his email message.
04-10-2013 09:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes sucio44's post:
Tuthmosis
Tuthmosis Offline
Forum Moderator

(04-10-2013 09:59 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  I'm surprised you guys didn't find out who this guy is just from his email message.

Spoke too soon. I found him!

My Twitter
04-10-2013 10:04 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
bacon, The Texas Prophet, Screwston, sucio44, EisenBarde, Matt Forney, soup, HeyPete, Handsome Creepy Eel, Idlenations, Millz, Teedub, durangotang, Kingsley Davis, Mirrorball, Emancipator, Swooper, cibo, 662LetGo, bojangles, michelin, dragnet, username, Caveman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taliban lead massive attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan Hedonistic Traveler 29 1,781 12-17-2014 02:16 PM
Last Post: Surreyman
  Two land whales attack a bus driver. Bizet 17 1,592 12-14-2014 01:31 PM
Last Post: TheSearcher
  Uber Under Fire After Plans Revealed to Attack SJW's NomadofEU 30 3,433 11-21-2014 01:54 AM
Last Post: Matt Forney