Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Orgasm without ejaculation
MysticTraveler Offline
Game Denialist

Orgasm without ejaculation
A lot of guys here talk about raw dogging, pussy hangovers and baby disease (pregnancy). Hence, it is safe to assume that no one on this forum knows that it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating a drop of semen.

I am no expert in this area and won't try to act like one. I will keep this short and simple. This is merely to point you guys in a particular direction. I don't know if its the right direction or the wrong direction. That is for you to decide.

So, back to the topic of multiple male orgasms. Yes, they are possible and mentioned in almost all Tantra and Taoist text books. The basic premise is that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate phenomena and because they happen together we believe that they are interconnected.

Well according to Taoists it is possible to experience orgasms ( multiple and whole body, not just genital orgasms) without ejaculating. In fact ejaculation is considered to be detrimental to the male body as semen contains a vital life force known as Chi is Taoism. That explains all the pussy hangovers that a lot of guys experience after they ejaculate 4-5 in one session of sex.

With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health. This is great for the older guys on this forum.

If you want to learn more about all this then I would recommend you to read books and watch videos by a Taoist named Mantak Chia.All of his stuff can be downloaded online, so you don't have to buy it.

Hope this helps and remember if you decide to try this out then you do so at your own risk. As I said before I am no expert in this area so I won't be able to help you with any questions that you might have.

My personal experience. - I can't experience dry orgasms or multiple orgasms because I haven't tried out any of this stuff. At present, to me, all of this is just possible in theory.
12-15-2010 02:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
oldnemesis Offline
True Player

RE: Orgasm without ejaculation
I learned how to do it some time ago. It is quite difficult to master, and honestly I see little reason to do so, and didn't use it for a while. Especially for this part:

Quote:With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health.

is simply not true, at least for me. Probably if you believe in all that Chi stuff, it would work for you - I heard some people do not masturbate because they believe that baby Jesus cries in the sky every time they touch their dick - but I don't believe in that crap so it doesn't work for me. So the usefulness of that is quite questionable.
12-16-2010 03:56 AM
FretDancer Offline
True Player

I've heard of this a long time ago, I've tried it and it has worked to some extent, but the orgasm is not as intense as when you just "let go". I see that this has many advantages, like the ability to have multiple orgasms while having sex and still being able to keep up. Since you haven't ejaculated you'r dick won't enter refractory period, thus making you a potential sex beast machine.

"Think about what you really want in life. Where you want to be. Who you want to be. What you want your life to consist of. Write it down. Then go there. Be that person. Get those things. Don't let anyone get in your way." - G's Godfather
12-16-2010 03:46 PM
MysticTraveler Offline
Game Denialist

(12-16-2010 03:46 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  I've heard of this a long time ago, I've tried it and it has worked to some extent, but the orgasm is not as intense as when you just "let go". I see that this has many advantages, like the ability to have multiple orgasms while having sex and still being able to keep up. Since you haven't ejaculated you'r dick won't enter refractory period, thus making you a potential sex beast machine.

Yup, even if all that Chi stuff is BS it at least allows you to last as long as you want. Also, takes care of the pregnancy issue.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010 11:05 PM by MysticTraveler.)
12-18-2010 09:53 PM
kimleebj Offline
Banned

(12-15-2010 02:52 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating
I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2010 01:07 PM by kimleebj.)
12-19-2010 01:05 PM
Aliblahba Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I dated a freaky nympho and couldn't keep up. I read The Multi-Orgasmic Man. The book was pretty good but separating orgasm from ejaculation was difficult. I was only able to do it a couple of times though. Definitely a recommended technique.
12-19-2010 09:35 PM
Paul Offline
Male Feminist

(12-15-2010 02:52 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  A lot of guys here talk about raw dogging, pussy hangovers and baby disease (pregnancy). Hence, it is safe to assume that no one on this forum knows that it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating a drop of semen.

I am no expert in this area and won't try to act like one. I will keep this short and simple. This is merely to point you guys in a particular direction. I don't know if its the right direction or the wrong direction. That is for you to decide.

So, back to the topic of multiple male orgasms. Yes, they are possible and mentioned in almost all Tantra and Taoist text books. The basic premise is that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate phenomena and because they happen together we believe that they are interconnected.

Well according to Taoists it is possible to experience orgasms ( multiple and whole body, not just genital orgasms) without ejaculating. In fact ejaculation is considered to be detrimental to the male body as semen contains a vital life force known as Chi is Taoism. That explains all the pussy hangovers that a lot of guys experience after they ejaculate 4-5 in one session of sex.

With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health. This is great for the older guys on this forum.

If you want to learn more about all this then I would recommend you to read books and watch videos by a Taoist named Mantak Chia.All of his stuff can be downloaded online, so you don't have to buy it.

Hope this helps and remember if you decide to try this out then you do so at your own risk. As I said before I am no expert in this area so I won't be able to help you with any questions that you might have.

My personal experience. - I can't experience dry orgasms or multiple orgasms because I haven't tried out any of this stuff. At present, to me, all of this is just possible in theory.
02-24-2011 05:21 PM
Paul Offline
Male Feminist

Can anyone tell me, if a male is denied orgasm over and over and then forced to ejaculate against his will, can this be harmful physiaclly to the male and if so how harmful.
02-24-2011 05:25 PM
Screwston Offline
Banned

I just smoke and drink if I wanna go extra long and hard. Not even a whole bunch, just enough to get a buzz
02-24-2011 08:46 PM
pettifogging Offline
Male Feminist

Don't do this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT:

"Some men may become infertile, and others may complain that their orgasms are not as pleasurable."
03-02-2011 12:08 PM
flashbang Offline
Recovering Beta

I used to be able to do this a few years ago. Took a month of training the pc muscles(google them). Do kegels exercises and you'll nail it. With hotter girls it may not work sometimes because you just explode.

Don't press on the space between the testicles and the rectum. Although doing this before orgasm will allow you to orgasm without cumming, it is said to cause internal damage. Stick to kegels. They work.
05-21-2011 12:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Return of Kings Article: "Cost Per Orgasm" in the news in Australia UnW 36 2,872 08-19-2014 01:02 PM
Last Post: DJ-Matt
  Orgasm wars - show in Japan - NSFW Glock 12 4,922 02-22-2014 04:03 AM
Last Post: dreambig
  Chick describes never having had an orgasm iknowexactly 27 3,432 05-13-2013 07:49 PM
Last Post: cardguy