Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Poll: Which Euro girls have the biggest boobs?
Euro Girls biggest boobs?
Euro Girls biggest boobs?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Which Euro girls have biggest boobs?
likesblondes Offline
Male Feminist

Which Euro girls have biggest boobs?
Hey I want to ask you fellows out there who have travelled extensively in Europe, which countries have the girls with the biggest real boobs? How can you tell? Well if you got lucky with a lot of European chics, and got to see and feel they're ta-ta's to see if they're real or fake, and then you can determine whin European countries have the bustiest women (real boobs of course) Please reply ONLY if you have a lot of experience, or "field research" with several girls in diffrent Euro nations, this will enable you to compile you're own personal list of bustiest Euro Babes, after you compose lists, please post for our benefit. I want to travel to Europe, and dont want 2 go 2 a country where a lot of girls have flat chests, and have 2 compensate with plastic surgery. There's nothing like big natural beautiful boobs.Exclamation
03-04-2011 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Orleans Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Which Euro girls have biggest boobs?
I'll say Euro Girls biggest boobs.
03-04-2011 10:38 PM
Tommy Offline
Chubby Chaser

It's about the same everywhere. Europe is very mixed. You won't be walking into the same type of girl all the time, trust me
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 09:53 AM by Tommy.)
03-05-2011 09:51 AM
TheShiningOne Offline
Game Denialist

According to that survey ( http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...e17807.ece ) it's British girls. Which isn't surprising, since they're the fattest in Europe. Apparently, 57 % of British girls wear a D size. They're followed by Danes and then Dutch girls.
03-05-2011 10:20 AM
L'Étranger Offline
Chubby Chaser

The 3 German i banged while travelling had great natural tits.
03-05-2011 01:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Hokie30 Offline
Recovering Beta

Definitely W. European girls. Btw, the smallest would be East Asia.
03-05-2011 06:52 PM
kimleebj Offline
Banned

(03-05-2011 10:20 AM)TheShiningOne Wrote:  British girls. Which isn't surprising, since they're the fattest in Europe. They're followed by Danes and then Dutch girls.

I don't believe that survey. Or maybe it is useless because it doesn't control for weight, and because some flat European women don't even wear bras.

It is just obvious that Northern Europeans are tall, pale, and svelte, while Southern Europeans are shorter, darker, and bustier. Enjoy.
03-05-2011 08:26 PM
Pepini Offline
Chubby Chaser

Germans.

Easy come, easy go!
03-06-2011 11:59 AM
jfree Offline
Game Denialist

Germans. Not that they have the biggest breasts on average but I'd say they have some of best naturals. Even better braless per kimleebj. Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 12:22 PM by jfree.)
03-06-2011 12:09 PM
Aliblahba Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I LOVE BOOBIES!!!

Checkout the masculine gear thread. Always be prepared.
03-06-2011 01:06 PM
damasta Offline
Male Feminist

BRITISH FO SURE
03-06-2011 03:35 PM
likesblondes Offline
Male Feminist

(03-06-2011 12:09 PM)jfree Wrote:  Germans. Not that they have the biggest breasts on average but I'd say they have some of best naturals. Even better braless per kimleebj. Wink

What's Kimleebj?
03-08-2011 12:20 AM
likesblondes Offline
Male Feminist

(03-05-2011 10:20 AM)TheShiningOne Wrote:  According to that survey ( http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...e17807.ece ) it's British girls. Which isn't surprising, since they're the fattest in Europe. Apparently, 57 % of British girls wear a D size. They're followed by Danes and then Dutch girls.

@ The Shining One, I was unable to access you're link due to technical difficulties, but did that survey or article in the UK Sun say that after British, Danish and Dutch girls were the bustiest? Or did travel to Denmark and The Netherlands, as well as other European countries and see and compare for yourself? Better yet did you have "field research" and firsthand personal experience with Danish, Dutch and other Euro girls?
03-18-2011 07:16 PM
TheShiningOne Offline
Game Denialist

(03-18-2011 07:16 PM)likesblondes Wrote:  
(03-05-2011 10:20 AM)TheShiningOne Wrote:  According to that survey ( http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...e17807.ece ) it's British girls. Which isn't surprising, since they're the fattest in Europe. Apparently, 57 % of British girls wear a D size. They're followed by Danes and then Dutch girls.

@ The Shining One, I was unable to access you're link due to technical difficulties, but did that survey or article in the UK Sun say that after British, Danish and Dutch girls were the bustiest? Or did travel to Denmark and The Netherlands, as well as other European countries and see and compare for yourself? Better yet did you have "field research" and firsthand personal experience with Danish, Dutch and other Euro girls?

Hi. That's what the study says. My own experience converges with it on British women (with the caveat that they tend to be the fattest too). I've never been to Denmark and only once to Holland and do not remember well. Southern German girls also tend to be generous-bosomed.
03-19-2011 08:56 AM
likesblondes Offline
Male Feminist

(03-19-2011 08:56 AM)TheShiningOne Wrote:  
(03-18-2011 07:16 PM)likesblondes Wrote:  

Hi. That's what the study says. My own experience converges with it on British women (with the caveat that they tend to be the fattest too). I've never been to Denmark and only once to Holland and do not remember well. Southern German girls also tend to be generous-bosomed.

Thanks Shining One, I really appreciate you're effort and input.
03-19-2011 05:21 PM
Hawk Offline
Beta Orbiter

Hi everybody, this is my first post. Since I'm Spanish, I've lived in Italy and Britain and have travelled mostly around Europe, my opinion is:

-Spain: some girls with big boobs, but most with big asses also. Western (Galicia, Extremadura) and Southern Spain (Andalusia) are better for bossomies.
-UK: boobs like Spain, but slim girls have them bigger than Spanish slim girls.
-Italy: VERY big boobs in Southern Italy and Sicily (and no fatties!), smaller in North.
-France: average.
-Germany: lifted, firm boobs. I love them.
-Finland: small.
-Estonia: small, but bigger than Finland.
06-15-2011 06:51 AM
Vicious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I can tell you it's not Scandinavia, though I think the region takes some kind of prize in perkiness.
06-15-2011 08:10 AM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Polish girls got big tits.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
06-15-2011 09:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Roosh's post:
Downunder, Icarus
The Duke Offline
Chubby Chaser

I am in Poland -- just came from Bulgaria. I think Bulgarian girls have larger breasts.
06-15-2011 11:29 AM
Lumiere Offline
True Player

Bulgarian and Albanian chicks are stacked.
06-15-2011 02:02 PM
Brazmerican Offline
Game Denialist

(06-15-2011 08:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  I can tell you it's not Scandinavia, though I think the region takes some kind of prize in perkiness.

I LOVE the perky, champagne glass breasts. Plus you can get more mileage out of them as they get older. Large breasts today = rocks in socks tomorrow!

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!
06-15-2011 07:44 PM
Hooligan Harry Offline
Wingman

Eastern European women have the biggest tits IMO.

Yes, women in the UK are bigger, but they are fatter. EE women tend to have small waists and are slim, but also have big tits. Not just big, for some reason the shape is better too with many of them.

If its ass you want, its South America.

Its its tits you want, its EE

If its vag you want, its Asia

If its aids you crave, its Africa (I kid! I kid!)
06-16-2011 03:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hooligan Harry's post:
dreambig
likesblondes Offline
Male Feminist

OK, this is for everyone on the forum, especially toward Vicious:

For everyone that has visited all 5 Scandinavian countries, or at least visited some of those countries, or at least vacationed in areas where lots of them go hang out, like the Mediterranean, which of the girls are the bustiest, especially comparing Danish and Swedish females for bustiest, based on personal observation and experience?
08-30-2012 05:29 PM
void Online
Wingman

there are real statistics about this, too lazy to dig them up. i recall dutch/germany with biggest but higher bmi. low bmi and big tits is EE

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
08-30-2012 07:16 PM
Tengen Online
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Worthless without pics

Blog - Rational Wine
Twitter | Facebook

ROK Author Profile | RVF Wine Thread
08-30-2012 07:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Countries that are the biggest fuck-fests in the world by region Sonsowey 29 4,467 07-29-2014 06:17 PM
Last Post: Rocha
  Euro Bang Mission-What Would Roosh Do? Xm24 24 2,861 07-03-2014 08:05 AM
Last Post: Courage Reborn
  Euro Players-Best City for Blondes and Caveman Game J556 7 1,304 06-07-2014 12:24 PM
Last Post: NomadofEU