Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

How to date an Emo Girl
Parlay44 Online
International Playboy

Heart How to date an Emo Girl
I started writing something up for this topic but I think this article is much more informative than my meager rantings.

I used to fuck this hot little 90 pound Polish Emo girl with long bleached blonde dread-locks a few years back. She was such a cool chick to hang out with. Sucks that she moved to California.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo...n_Emo_Girl

Here's also something from Urban Dictionary

Emo Girls

These little skanks turn me on like no other Heart
I think it's the metalhead in me Laugh

[Image: emogirl5.jpg]

[Image: 42673%252Cxcitefun-emo-girls-14.jpg]

Game is just trolling women
12-29-2011 09:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RioNomad Offline
International Playboy

RE: How to date an Emo Girl
I don't listen to metal or emo shit at all but I do like me some young, Emo sluts.
12-29-2011 09:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Parlay44 Online
International Playboy

(12-29-2011 09:57 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  I don't listen to metal or emo shit at all but I do like me some young, Emo sluts.

Yeah I don't like Emo or Screamo music either. It's pretty gay. Emo girls are pretty chill and liberal. They're kind of like the hippy chicks of our time.

12-29-2011 10:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

i was in a ltr with one of these girls. watch out for anxiety issues/depression in my experience they'll take an insult to heart. often shown indirectly through drinking/drugs

a lot are like this http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/09/1...s-fatales/
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 10:33 PM by WesternCancer.)
12-29-2011 10:29 PM
scotian Offline
True Player

I personally can't stand most emo/punk type chicks, waaay too much emotional baggage, I like girls who are confident (especially about their bodies), not girls that cut themselves!

My brother though, the crazy punk bastard has banged many of these types, they have low self esteem and are easy, a lot of them are into really FREAKY shit too, one chick my bro was banging would lay naked in the bath tub and he would drain a big ol' piss all over her, on her face and into her mouth too, gross!

Different strokes for different folks I guess!
12-30-2011 01:01 AM
soup Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

This is just tribe identification. Dress the part and run game stuff and they'll go for it. They are just girls like all the other girls.

"dangerously charming and super cute boy"

"You are like a young The World's Most Interesting Man"

Not so young, but still dumb and full of cum
12-30-2011 05:10 AM
Parlay44 Online
International Playboy

(12-30-2011 05:10 AM)soup Wrote:  This is just tribe identification. Dress the part and run game stuff and they'll go for it. They are just girls like all the other girls.

That's true to a point. You don't necessarily have to dress like them. Emo guys are total fags that wear makeup and hot pink bandanas. It's ridiculous.

You just have to be loosely associated with the scene they roll in. These girls are usually heavy drug users, coke, heroin, E, K or whatever. Opposite of straight-edge or hard core girls.

12-30-2011 09:26 AM
Chad Daring Offline
True Player

The problem I've always seen with emo girls is that like all teenage girls they're obsessed with image and friends and if your image doesn't match theirs they'll cut off their nose to spite their face. I refuse to buy clothes at hot topic so to me its a lost cause.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men
01-03-2012 07:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it YOUR fault if a girl doesnt sleep with you on the first date? TrueSlyr 36 3,362 12-08-2013 10:03 AM
Last Post: thegmanifesto
  Throwing shit on girl when she ignores you after first date starmaze 90 18,021 12-04-2013 07:07 PM
Last Post: calihunter
  On a date with a mediocre girl? go for sex or nothing bacan 10 3,007 05-24-2013 08:35 AM
Last Post: bacan