Troll & Spammer Problem: Click here to read about the most common types of forum trolls. Then click the Report button when you see their posts.

Best Brazilian Coastal City
Dash Global Offline
Banned

Best Brazilian Coastal City
The post on the top two city destinations if you had to choose got me thinking and I couldnt come up with a conclusive Brazilian coastal city to reside in.

For the people with Brazil knowledge which would be the best all around coastal city?
01-06-2012 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mr.GM Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Best Brazilian Coastal City
For me the best Coastal city all around is Rio , With Floripa coming in a close second.

For me Rio wins because it combines beautiful, beaches and landscapes with a big city vibe and a vibrant cultural scene(probably the best in the country).Besides that Rio has the best weather overall(Floripa is very cold in the winter,like all southern cities)and its fun all year, not just in the summer.

On the other hand, Rio is arguably more violent/corrupt and has a deeper contrast beetween the Rich and the Poor.

Cities like Fortaleza,Salvador and other Northeast options can't compete with Rio in terms of structure , attractions and urban conveniences; although Salvador is very interesting specially if you are into african girls/culture.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 07:06 PM by Mr.GM.)
01-06-2012 07:05 PM
Dash Global Offline
Banned

I dont really care much for all the cultural stuff as that gets old fast.

I more interested in the women, weather, nightlife, and the nice beaches. Any big size city will have all the amenities id need imo.

For me Rio is WAY to touristy, and the weather is damn near smoking around Dec. Is this true for all Brazilian coastal cities?

Floripa is way to upscale (people wise) for me. aka Gringos dont hold much novelty as most these girls speak english and go to the US ect

People say the north has alot of blacks but can you not also find plenty of non black females in places like Fortaleza, Natal ect?

I got some smoking hot females from Salvador on my fb.

Vitoria seems interesting as well.

What about coastal cities in the south?
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 07:29 PM by Dash Global.)
01-06-2012 07:29 PM
Mr.GM Offline
Alpha Male

Well Dash, for smaller coastal cities in the south I could say Guarda do Embaú, Balneário Camboriu and Garopaba, all in Santa Catarina State(near Floripa).Girls are hot and it is more chilled than Floripa.But the problem is that in the winter is pretty much dead.Thats why I woudn't live in coastal cities that aren't state capitals.

In São Paulo state there are some beautiful places like Ubatuba,Riviera de São Lourenço,Maresias; in Rio there is Buzios, Paraty etc ..but they're too small for a long stay.

I'm not a big connoisseur of Nordeste,but Natal and Fortaleza are good cities to live,I don't know much about everyday life after summer time.But those are big cities so it gotta be interesting.There are definetely hot chicks,I banged a girl from Natal last year ,she was hot with a tanned,golden skin.I know that there are EU-looking chicks as well but in much less quantity than in SP or in the South. The weather is super hot in Northeast too, all-year.

the good thing about Floripa is that you have tons of argentinians to game in the summer, and during the year you can visit all nearby cities filled with Nordic-looking girls(but with Brazilian asses) and hit on the locals as well.I don't think that Floripa is upscale, there are down to earth chicks there, and also a good african-brazilian community(I think Hencredible Casanova did a datasheet on this)

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 10:02 PM by Mr.GM.)
01-06-2012 10:01 PM
chochemonger1 Offline
True Player

I would go with Joao Pessoa or Natal. They both have a great variety of attractive girls with european looking ones around 40 to 50 percent and black chicks around 15 percent. The city beaches are really nice and you will find furnished apartments next to the beach at half what you would pay in copacabana, in Rio for example. The quality of the average girl on the street is the same or better than Rio (though Rio has more 8s and 9s) but not higher than Floripa. The combination of logistics(they are both medium sized 2nd tier cities that have good bus systems) and the easy going sexual nature of the women, makes it a no brainer for me. With decent portuguese or even spanish, banging 2 or 3 different cute girls a week is not that difficult.
Go to Natal, if you also want to meet alot of girls visiting from all over Brazil or even Europe, as it is fast becoming a top toursit destination, especially for brazilians. Go to Joao Pessoa if you want a more relaxed. peaceful and less touristy vibe. If you have the time, give both a try for one month each and get a more real brazilian experience than either floripa or rio, along with more notches.
01-06-2012 10:41 PM
Amour Fou Offline
Wingman

I really can't add much more than what MR.GM said.

But Dash, get this, I think that with your gringo looks, your success rate while living on a beach city in the Northeast, even more so on a smaller city, would be sky high. You'd be percieved as much more exotic, and the girls in the Northeast are already much easier to bed by nature.

Gringo looks + game + some knowledge of Portuguese = rock star status.

And life in the Northeast is considerably cheaper as well. And more laidback.

You see, all I know is ball, and good, and...
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 11:04 PM by Amour Fou.)
01-06-2012 11:04 PM
chochemonger1 Offline
True Player

(01-06-2012 11:04 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  I really can't add much more than what MR.GM said.

But Dash, get this, I think that with your gringo looks, your success rate while living on a beach city in the Northeast, even more so on a smaller city, would be sky high. You'd be percieved as much more exotic, and the girls in the Northeast are already much easier to bed by nature.

Gringo looks + game + some knowledge of Portuguese = rock star status.

And life in the Northeast is considerably cheaper as well. And more laidback.

Yes, i forgot to mention that too. Im a latin guy from New york and that helped me alot more in Joao Pessoa and Natal than in Rio, Sao Paulo or Floripa. Though every girl on the street or at the beach tnought I was Brazilian at first, the fact that I was a foreigner intrigued them. So, yes Amor Fou is completely right. I can only imagine what my notch count would have been if i was more gringo looking. So Dash, after being awhile in Colombia, study portuguese and head your ass up to the NE of Brazil for a wonderful time and experience.
01-06-2012 11:18 PM
Dash Global Offline
Banned

yea Natal was on my radar but now its a MUST.

Thanks for the info.
01-07-2012 12:15 AM
Hencredible Casanova Offline
Banned

(01-06-2012 07:05 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  For me the best Coastal city all around is Rio , With Floripa coming in a close second.

For me Rio wins because it combines beautiful, beaches and landscapes with a big city vibe and a vibrant cultural scene(probably the best in the country).Besides that Rio has the best weather overall(Floripa is very cold in the winter,like all southern cities)and its fun all year, not just in the summer.

On the other hand, Rio is arguably more violent/corrupt and has a deeper contrast beetween the Rich and the Poor.

Cities like Fortaleza,Salvador and other Northeast options can't compete with Rio in terms of structure , attractions and urban conveniences; although Salvador is very interesting specially if you are into african girls/culture.

I agree completely. It's really a toss up between Rio and Floripa, but I would probably go with Rio because it has so much culture and a mix of beautiful nature with urban life. I hate the violence and crime though. That's where Floripa has a big advantage.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 04:17 AM by Hencredible Casanova.)
01-07-2012 03:29 AM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-07-2012 03:29 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 07:05 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  For me the best Coastal city all around is Rio , With Floripa coming in a close second.

I agree completely. It's really a toss up between Rio and Floripa, but I would probably go with Rio because it has so much culture and a mix of beautiful nature with urban life. I hate the violence and crime though. That's where Floripa has a big advantage.

Are girls from Floripa more Nordic than girls from Rio? Or would you need to go to Porto or Curitiba to find some German Brazilian ass?

U of Roosh Class of 2420
Huge Beginners Guide to Men's Style
How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs
How to Instantly Get a Deeper Voice

Follow me on Twitter
01-07-2012 07:54 AM
Hencredible Casanova Offline
Banned

(01-07-2012 07:54 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Are girls from Floripa more Nordic than girls from Rio? Or would you need to go to Porto or Curitiba to find some German Brazilian ass?

Yeah definitely. Girls from Rio aren't Nordic at all. They are a mix of everything. Cariocas. Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Floripa all have women with a more European look. I wouldn't recommend going to Curitiba though. It's a livable city but there's no reason to really visit. I haven't been to Porto but I hear it has good nightlife. Floripa is a must.
01-07-2012 09:18 AM
Mr.GM Offline
Alpha Male

(01-07-2012 09:18 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 07:54 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Yeah definitely. Girls from Rio aren't Nordic at all. They are a mix of everything. Cariocas. Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Floripa all have women with a more European look. I wouldn't recommend going to Curitiba though. It's a livable city but there's no reason to really visit. I haven't been to Porto but I hear it has good nightlife. Floripa is a must.

Agree 1000% with Hencredible here. Rio is not EU looking at all.Even SP has a considerably larger pool of EU/Blond looking chicks.
About Porto Alegre, I would add this: One of my best wings just got back from Porto Alegre,where he was visiting his brother (who looks like Roosh BTW) who is married with a beautiful Blond Gaúcha.
He Said that the girls there are incredible,lots of Blond Amazons like this:

But on the downside, he said that the city is ugly as hell and the weather sucks big time(too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter).
Southern girls are also generally harder to game, although this cat has managed to bang 2 blondies in 1 month there(he's Arab/persian looking).

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a strong preference for Gauchas like Mr.Tom Brady

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 09:51 AM by Mr.GM.)
01-07-2012 09:41 AM
Pilgrim37 Offline
Alpha Male

Fortaleza is a laidback,although increasingly busy city.

It is where my ex is from and she wanted me to live there but apart from teaching some English I couldn't have a job there .

I know it has a strong nightlife ,I don't know about hooking up as I was occupied then.But plenty of good bars ,restaurants etc, but long term you would need to have a social in somehow.

It seemed mostly we would just go to meet her friends in home or a restaurant.

To live there without a purpose I have to say I would get bored pretty quickly after enjoying the beaches and nightlife.

To live you'd either need a job there or a girlfriend,but I think both.

Apart from the beach area and shopping malls there is not much else.

A 2 bed apartment you can get for about 1300 reals a month a small walk to the beach promenade Beira mar ..not the best beach ,that's Praia Futuro.

At the moment I'm thinking i was stupid not to try and live there teaching English as this girl was a Brasiliera Marvilhosa.
But without enough money we would end up arguing about the same things most couples argue about: Money!

Anyways ,you can live there but you need to be occupied somehow during the day or you'll go Stir Crazy.

As for the talent,from what I saw there were plenty of gorgeous girls in the shopping malls...

Don't go on Saturday or Sunday because you'll turn into a peado...those young teens girls are just delicious ,glossy hair,sun kissed skin and you can't stop to look even if you're a responsible normal guy!Believe me I tried.

Weather..bloody HOT....28-32 in the day ,all day every day...if you don't like that don't go.Although there is a good breeze near the beach.
01-07-2012 10:49 AM
Amour Fou Offline
Wingman

(01-07-2012 07:54 AM)P Dog Wrote:  Are girls from Floripa more Nordic than girls from Rio? Or would you need to go to Porto or Curitiba to find some German Brazilian ass?

For the most authentic German-Brazilian garotas, look up for the city of Blumenau in the state of Santa Catarina. They still speak German there.

You see, all I know is ball, and good, and...
01-07-2012 03:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile X city in US to a Y international city fare sale thread Mentavious 436 47,340 Today 09:05 AM
Last Post: Mentavious
Question Best City for a Brazilian Newbie Tuthmosis 50 9,125 05-18-2013 12:27 PM
Last Post: Brosemite
  Cost of Living City By City Worldwide: A Practical Guide For the International Player Vacancier Permanent 64 13,120 03-19-2013 02:56 AM
Last Post: InternationPlayboy