Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Incels are Vampires
Castelnau Offline
Robin

Incels are Vampires
A couple years ago I was desperate and thought I would never get a girlfriend and be alone forever. Then I came across the Return of Kings post about Wilkes McDermid a asian man who committed suicide after he was despondent about being unable to get a girlfriend. This made me even more scared.

https://www.returnofkings.com/60690/wike...asic-needs

I felt bad about him and somehow I tracked down one of his friends email address and asked him whether Wilkes tried PUA techniques. He replied that Wilkes had used PUA techniques and they didn't work. He was very adamant about this which kinda gave me a weird vibe. He basically told me to not have any hope of finding a girlfriend. Fast forward to present day and thanks to many teachers including Roosh I have a girlfriend.

Now here's where it gets weird. I check my email and I see a email from Wilkes' friend. Its been FIVE YEARS since I last contacted him and there's really no reason he should remember me much less email me. It felt like a ghost from a past life was contacting me and I felt so creeped out I deleted his email so I don't remember exactly what he wrote but I don't think his intentions were good. Incels don't want to help you they want to make you one of them like they're vampires or something.

Luckily God blessed me with the perfect girl for me at just the right time in my life. I'm glad that incel didn't succeed in turning me into one of his kind. I have a lot of sympathy for incels and hope an end to their suffering but just remember they can be dangerous too. I get chills just thinking about that email.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 02:34 AM by Castelnau.)
04-30-2020 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
asdf Offline
Pigeon

RE: Incels are Vampires
A+ creepypasta. Bravo. Eagerly awaiting part 2 where you read the deleted email.
04-30-2020 02:55 AM
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

It doesn't sound like you're making a very convincing case...
04-30-2020 02:59 AM
STEEL_WARRIOR Offline
Sparrow

What a macabre story.
04-30-2020 03:29 AM
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(04-30-2020 02:33 AM)Castelnau Wrote:  Luckily God blessed me with the perfect girl for me at just the right time in my life.

Are you married yet?

THE SINNERS PRAYER
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God.
I know I am a sinner and deserve hell.
But I believe You died for my sins and were resurrected by the power of God.
Please save me now, Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.
04-30-2020 04:27 AM
La Águila Negra Offline
Sparrow

It was just an email.

I am a firm believer in helping each other out, especially when your fellow man is down and being trampled on.

It also doesn't hurt just taking the information he had to provide in. That's part of being mentally tough. Reading and seeing upsetting stuff and then brushing it off. Accepting and enduring the world in all its colours and all that.

Now if he would have showed up at your doorstep, that would have been something scary
04-30-2020 06:04 AM
911 Offline
Crow

It sounds pretty similar to ugly gamma feminists sabotaging the prospects for a positive marital life of mentally healthier, more attractive women.

λ ό γ ο ς
04-30-2020 06:07 PM
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

You didn't read it? You know, there are viruses that pull contact info from email databases. It was probably just spam.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 06:34 PM by Captainstabbin.)
04-30-2020 06:33 PM
Siberian Liger Offline
Pigeon

Wilkes McDermid was a pretty sad case, not sure how I was found out about him, but was likely doing some research on food blogging in London.

By the textbook definition was clearly an incel. He was also half-asian (or so it appears) like fellow countryman Elliott Rodger. I feel bad for the both of them, because western women seem to be clearly biased against asian men, but the other dynamic (white man- asian woman) is quite commonplace.

Of course, it does not help London is a tough city for men in general.

I partly think that the liberal circle(s) Wilkes was in, in London was of no help. Add to that the hyper-feminism and indoctrination that happens at a young age in the UK, he probably had no clue of what to do to get a woman.
04-30-2020 10:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Siberian Liger's post:
Mayhem