Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

What makes females beautiful?
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

What makes females beautiful?
What is it that makes a woman beautiful? I think the number 1 factor is the lips, followed by the eyes. Also the shape and composition (spacing of features) of the face contributes to overall beauty. The nose can make a difference but not as much. Skin quality helps.

[Image: Article-Images-1000-x-630-pixels-3.jpg]

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

* Guild Of Excellence FORUM : https://guildofexcellence.forumotion.com/
* Guild Of Excellence COMMUNITY BLOG : https://guildofexcellence.wordpress.com/
05-01-2020 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Tactician, Davidovich
kel Offline
Kingfisher

RE: What makes females beautiful?
It's the ensemble. I never understood the "are you a leg man or a boob man" thing. I'm not into parts, it's the whole shape and swagger a woman has that makes her physically attractive. There's a lot of range in there - you can be tall or short, better here or better there, this skin tone or that - but it has to come together into a nice whole.
05-01-2020 03:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like kel's post:
Augustus_Principe, Dallas Winston, Emperor Constantine, kosko, John Michael Kane, Yatagan, Built to Fade, MusicForThePiano, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, CynicalContrarian, Rob Banks, The Stronger Sex, Dismal Operator, HermeticAlly, WalterBlack, y2k, Davidovich
Batman_ Offline
Woodpecker

(05-01-2020 03:36 PM)kel Wrote:  It's the ensemble. I never understood the "are you a leg man or a boob man" thing. I'm not into parts, it's the whole shape and swagger a woman has that makes her physically attractive. There's a lot of range in there - you can be tall or short, better here or better there, this skin tone or that - but it has to come together into a nice whole.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm equally annoyed by the question "what do you notice first?" It completely depends on the girl.

That said I tend to notice overall body shape and hip to waist ratio first though.

"I drink only the finest breast milks."
"That's 100% Cambodian."
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020 03:42 PM by Batman_.)
05-01-2020 03:39 PM
Catalan Offline
Pigeon

For me, it's the feminine spirit before anything else.
05-01-2020 04:21 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Catalan's post:
Athanasius, AnonymousBosch, infowarrior1, CynicalContrarian, Serie A1, HermeticAlly, y2k, Built to Fade
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

Glad you included a picture of a human woman. I always wonder when people talk about "females."

As to the question, not being fat is a great start. Basically anything that makes her appear fertile. That's what physical beauty really comes down to, in both sexes.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
05-01-2020 06:05 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like bucky's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, Blade Runner, ball dont lie
Rob Banks Offline
Kingfisher

Unpopular opinion: What makes a woman beautiful is her physiognomy, which is more dictated by her demeanor and attitude than her looks.

If 2 women are identical twins separated at birth and one grows up valuing chastity and wholesome traditional values while the other becomes an Instagram slut, the former will be 1000 times more attractive even though they technically look exactly alike.

Nearly all women are naturally beautiful, but that beauty can be ruined. There are the obvious cases of women who become fat or have lots of tattoos/piercings, but even a physically fit woman without excessive body modifications can lose her natural beauty and become ugly if her demeanor and attitude are against nature and God, regardless of whether or not she possesses typically "attractive" physical features.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020 07:50 PM by Rob Banks.)
05-01-2020 07:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rob Banks's post:
bucky
Athanasius Offline
Kingfisher

(05-01-2020 04:21 PM)Catalan Wrote:  For me, it's the feminine spirit before anything else.

I'd put that second. First thing I notice is what most other guys notice... long hair, nice lips, pretty smile, trim figure... but when she opens her mouth and speaks things can go rapidly in one direction or another. I worked once with a woman who was probably what you'd call a 6, but her soft-spoken, demure, pleasant voice and attitude was about as appealing as it gets. It really sets a woman apart, especially compared to the harpies on social media.
05-01-2020 08:58 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Athanasius's post:
MusicForThePiano, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, Bitter End, Rob Banks, Dismal Operator, Davidovich
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

A girl who is feminine in her behavior and mannerisms, long natural hair, beautiful smile, keeps her body in healthy shape, ideally would place God before herself, and isn't afraid of commitment to one man, (not clinging, just shows loyalty and commitment) I think the loyalty part is only possible in those that have a daily relationship with The Father, and victims of stockholm syndrome unfortunately...

You can't cheat nature.
05-01-2020 09:02 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
Athanasius, infowarrior1, HermeticAlly
squiggly Offline
Pigeon

Curves.
05-02-2020 12:56 AM
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

Symmetry, Sexual Dimorphism, Physical Health. Feminine personality. Body is well-proportioned.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 01:49 AM by infowarrior1.)
05-02-2020 01:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
Vasily Zaytsev
Vasily Zaytsev Offline
Robin

To be honest, I think good hair is the absolute most important thing a woman can have to be attractive. I'm pretty sure this is why St. Paul instructs women to use head coverings in mass out of modesty and why Muslims make their women wear hijabs and why the virgin Mary is always wearing a veil in photos. It's hard to look at a woman and find her sexually attractive if you can't see her hair.

Romans 8:18-21

"Most insults are compliments in disguise" -Mr. G
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 02:17 AM by Vasily Zaytsev.)
05-02-2020 02:09 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vasily Zaytsev's post:
Diop, HermeticAlly, infowarrior1
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Beauty on the inside will make beauty on the outside all the more appealing.

Whereas, ugliness on the inside tends to manifest on the outside...
05-02-2020 02:17 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Vasily Zaytsev, HOD, Tactician, Rob Banks, y2k, infowarrior1, Davidovich
KingDavid Offline
Pigeon

(05-02-2020 02:17 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Beauty on the inside will make beauty on the outside all the more appealing.

Yes to the first point, no to the second.

Beauty in women can be extremely deceptive. Many models and actresses have done and continue to do things that no good woman would, yet they show none of it on the exterior.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Fv0bpfGfzls[/MEDIA]

Here you have Ann-Margret looking like an angel and acting in the most feminine way, yet she is today a childless cat lady. She was a prostitute for Hollywood producers, directors, and actors, yet portrayed the pinnacle of femininity and it's impossible to think otherwise of her by her appearance and behavior.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 03:03 AM by KingDavid.)
05-02-2020 02:38 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like KingDavid's post:
Bitter End, redbeard
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

05-02-2020 04:03 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Catalyst's post:
Tactician
Rob Banks Offline
Kingfisher

(05-02-2020 02:38 AM)KingDavid Wrote:  ...
Beauty in women can be extremely deceptive. Many models and actresses have done and continue to do things that no good woman would, yet they show none of it on the exterior.

100% disagree.

(05-02-2020 02:38 AM)KingDavid Wrote:  [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Fv0bpfGfzls[/MEDIA]

Here you have Ann-Margret looking like an angel and acting in the most feminine way...

100% disagree.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 10:26 AM by Rob Banks.)
05-02-2020 10:25 AM
The Stronger Sex Offline
Kingfisher

1) Feminine features
2) A happy aura
3) Youthfulness, which is often more a matter of attitute (i.e. not being a bitter barren single feminist in her late 30's) than age. See point no. 2.
4) A feminine body. That means no ironing boards or fridge bodies
5) No overweight
05-02-2020 11:08 AM
Blade Runner Offline
Sparrow

Slightly off topic but something I'm sure you all will find very interesting:

I stumbled upon singles atlas recently when I was looking for demographic information. Although the data is fairly old and extrapolated in certain cases (around the world and from various countries census 2011-15, roughly) it was a phenomenal site. You guys know I've been a sex ratio uber alles guy forever, and as such I was wondering if new surveys came in over the past few years. CityLabs had a cool interactive map that a guy named Jonathan Soma also reported on in his blogging, that was from 2015. It showed what we know, which is disheartening, yet highly informative. Back to the singles atlas blog: They recently had a post that was all about what kind of places would be good for men (to be fair they also have women market entries), and they came off supremely red-pill in that the topic of overweight came up, which prompted this post from me. They have a sliding function showing you back to the 80s and 90s I believe and the blog post showed how if you go to BMI 25 and lower (that's as low as you can go) it reduces the already shit market of North America for women to around half of that age group. I obviously only looked at 18-24 and 18-29. Perhaps the most interesting, subtle point regarding younger (single) women outnumbering men was that it existed in only handful of cities, namely Durham and surrounding NC cities, small places in Georgia, Alabama/Mississippi and Tallahassee, FL. Methinks the two standouts of Durham and Tallahassee is related to both the region, and that they are college towns.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 11:32 AM by Blade Runner.)
05-02-2020 11:30 AM
HermeticAlly Offline
Woodpecker

- Defined chin and small jaw.
- Soft facial features.
- Small nose.
- Flat tummy.
- Good hair and hairstyle.

IMO, a large chest and butt are not important.

I do not find the Angelina Jolie pointy face and big lips look attractive at all. I’m surprised how many here are saying they notice lips first. I almost never notice lips unless there’s something very strange about them.
05-02-2020 11:38 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like HermeticAlly's post:
Vasily Zaytsev, Tactician, The Stronger Sex, infowarrior1
Bitter End Offline
Sparrow

My type has been described as "cute". I like cute and innocent. Of course the latter can be just an act and it frequently is. I also enjoy socially incompetent women, those that are very shy and insecure. Those that somehow evaded all the vanity that surrounds the modern woman. Hip to waist ratio is also key, while big breasts are indeed a sign of fertility.
05-02-2020 01:35 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Bitter End's post:
HermeticAlly, The Stronger Sex, infowarrior1
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

Speaking of innocent looking girls, would you guys agree the girl looks more innocent in the right picture?

(07-06-2018 05:19 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  [Image: oralmyology3.jpg]
05-02-2020 02:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Catalyst's post:
Bitter End
Rob Banks Offline
Kingfisher

↑ No.
05-02-2020 03:00 PM
Serie A1 Offline
Sparrow

Soul, definitely. Beauty of soul is the most sublime quality.

Surprised to see that no one has mentioned height, though. There's nothing quite like a tall, beautiful woman to capture the imagination, and provide inspiration.
05-02-2020 03:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Serie A1's post:
The Stronger Sex, infowarrior1
Repo Offline
Hummingbird

Anyone who correlates innocence or trust with facial features is in for a world of disappointment.
05-02-2020 05:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Repo's post:
bucky
y2k Away
Sparrow

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/GiWWky7RZDQ[/MEDIA]

A Datasheet on Islam - A description of the religion
Islamic ethics - Old Testament like (Mosaic Laws etc.)
Abrahamic Monotheism - An account from both Islamic and Jewish traditions
Short Chapters in Qur'an - A list of chapters between 5 and 30 minutes long
05-02-2020 05:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes y2k's post:
bucky
Long Haired Samson Offline
Woodpecker

(05-02-2020 02:38 AM)KingDavid Wrote:  
(05-02-2020 02:17 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Beauty on the inside will make beauty on the outside all the more appealing.

Yes to the first point, no to the second.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Fv0bpfGfzls[/MEDIA]

Here you have Ann-Margret looking like an angel and acting in the most feminine way, yet she is today a childless cat lady. She was a prostitute for Hollywood producers, directors, and actors, yet portrayed the pinnacle of femininity and it's impossible to think otherwise of her by her appearance and behavior.

Is that really true, though? Unlike the majority of Hollywood vamps Ann-Margret didn't jump from husband to husband. She was married (at age 26) to the same man for 50 years until his death and according to wiki she is a stepmother to his three children. Doing some research I found that she and her husband had planned to have children in the early 1970's (they were married in 1967) but she had a serious accident in 1972 falling off a platform 22 feet. Because of this she was not able to conceive a child. I'm not saying she was pure as a driven snow. There were rumors that she had a fling with Elvis Presley. And I'm sure there were probably others.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 05:30 PM by Long Haired Samson.)
05-02-2020 05:29 PM