Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Jay Cutler Divorce
Murdock Offline
Pigeon

Jay Cutler Divorce
I’m not too familiar with this situation, but I know Cutler played for the Chicago Bears and Kristin Cavallari was...a reality tv star. He is said to be worth about 30 million compared to her 3.5, and she’s accusing him of trying to hide money and “belittling her”. I know some people have claimed he was rude of fans and not the nicest person and a few years back I might have been more inclined to believe her version of events. Now, with everything I’ve learned, I agree with the theory I’ve been hearing online: she’s likely trying to void the prenup.

Scratch that-he’s apparently worth upwards of $50 million-possibly much higher-according to estimates.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 09:39 PM by Murdock.)
05-02-2020 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Murdock's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
squiggly Offline
Pigeon

RE: Jay Cutler Divorce
So a fairly standard celebrity divorce by most measures?
05-02-2020 09:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes squiggly's post:
Rob Banks
jordypip23 Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(05-02-2020 09:33 PM)Murdock Wrote:  I’m not too familiar with this situation, but I know Cutler played for the Chicago Bears and Kristin Cavallari was...a reality tv star. He is said to be worth about 30 million compared to her 3.5, and she’s accusing him of trying to hide money and “belittling her”. I know some people have claimed he was rude of fans and not the nicest person and a few years back I might have been more inclined to believe her version of events. Now, with everything I’ve learned, I agree with the theory I’ve been hearing online: she’s likely trying to void the prenup.

Scratch that-he’s apparently worth upwards of $50 million-possibly much higher-according to estimates.

I used to live in out there in Bears country & I was out there for about half of his stint in Chicago. You're right that he wasn't the most popular QB even right in the homebase. He was more of the sulky type and not too good with the press or the fans. He also lacked general consistency & had trouble staying healthy on the field. He'd consistently get his ass handed to him by superior QB's such as Aaron Rodgers up @ the rival Green Bay Packers. He fell short of expectations to say the least, and Chicagoans always wax nostalgic for the 1985 Super Bowl team but the Bears always come up far short (just one losing Super Bowl appearance since '85 in 2006, and this was before Cutler joined the team).

That all being said, I don't wish this Kristin Cavallari drama on him at all. He might have had transgressions with her friend (Kelly Henderson) or others that aren't completely clear to us, but I don't think that any of this warrants her trying to take him to the cleaners.

Believe it or not, Cutler & Cavallari just returned from a Bahamas quarantine some weeks ago.

[Image: kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-style.jpg?q...;amp;w=600]

[Image: kelly-unedited-shrunk60.jpg]

[Image: kelly-kristin-unedited-shrunk.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 11:00 PM by jordypip23.)
05-02-2020 10:56 PM
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Seems like she made sure he wasn't getting anymore NFL contracts an as soon as it was clear he was not..... she filed for divorce

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
05-02-2020 11:21 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Cr33pin's post:
GoldHawkStar, jordypip23, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, lunchmoney, Built to Fade, Canopus
jordypip23 Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(05-02-2020 11:21 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  Seems like she made sure he wasn't getting anymore NFL contracts an as soon as it was clear he was not..... she filed for divorce

Yes, the timing is highly suspect. She could be trying to cut his bag down and then try to find an even wealthier victim next.
05-03-2020 12:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jordypip23's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Hummingbird

(05-03-2020 12:14 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  
(05-02-2020 11:21 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  Seems like she made sure he wasn't getting anymore NFL contracts an as soon as it was clear he was not..... she filed for divorce

Yes, the timing is highly suspect. She could be trying to cut his bag down and then try to find an even wealthier victim next.

It's funny. She's proven she's unreliable, and will screw her man over. She's only getting older and there are plenty of younger, hotter, sweeter girls out there. However, it seems pretty common for women like this to land another super star after they clean out the previous one.

Maybe she'll marry Prince Harry after that Megan chick cleans him out.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
05-03-2020 12:27 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
jordypip23, Mrredsquare
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

He dated her his first year ain the league and then kicked her to the curb. Then she announced she was pregnant so he married her. He's still not going to see his kids anymore, but instead of child support he's going to give her half of his assets and alimony for years. He was a bit of an ass - took himself out of a playoff game against GB due to a minor injury - and a mediocre QB, but there are lessons here. The marriage laws are heads she wins tails you lose in this country.
05-03-2020 06:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypno's post:
jordypip23
lunchmoney Offline
Woodpecker

Sad he probably did not see this coming once he was out of the league either.
05-03-2020 09:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunchmoney's post:
jordypip23
Rotten Offline
Robin

Kristen Cavallari started filming a reality show based on her life with jay Cutler about two years ago. That’s when it was over.

When your girlfriend starts attention whoring, it’s over for you. This is game 101.

Funny, but girls who are happy with their man don’t go out of their way to seek attention.

Look at the various Real Housewives type shows all over E and Bravo. The divorce rate is sky high. How many working lead actresses have successful mairrages?

Now, Jay Cutler is a washed up QB with no job living off a high six figure pension who blew his chance at a TV job by playing a last year with the Dolphins. He’ll never get a big payday again. By divorcing him now, Cavallari can take half of his lucrative career savings before they get spent.
05-03-2020 12:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rotten's post:
jordypip23