Roosh V Forum
Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? (/thread-44163.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - Shortest Straw - 01-14-2015 12:02 PM

(01-13-2015 11:36 PM)Wutang Wrote:  Some quotes from that article where she sarcasticly "translates" what Arronson must have really meant:

"Translation: Having to explain my suffering to women when they should already be there, mopping my brow and offering me beers and blow jobs, is so tiresome."

"Translation: I was too busy JAQ-ing off, throwing tantrums, and making sure the chip on my shoulder was felt by everyone in the room to be bothered to do something like listen."

"Translation: I skimmed through feminist literature and got angry when I realized that they were going to spend all their time yapping about women’s problems, instead of getting onto the real problem that they, as women, are obligated to solve. Which is how to get someone to touch my cock without making me work at it."

This story needs to be held up as an example to male feminists everywhere. No matter how much grovel and prostrate yourselves before your feminist matriarchs, it will NEVER be enough. Arronson did everything he could to make his post digestible for feminists and to say anything that could possibly be construed as an attack on the feminist narrative, but he was still treated as nothing more then another "dude bro" despite being the exact opposite of one. These people will never ever give ground or admit that the are wrong on anything and even if you do eventually submit 100% you still never be respected by them.

Oh, man, that's really, really nasty. Never supplicate to a woman, any woman. When you are on all fours, offering to kiss their feet, they will kick you in the teeth.

Moral: Never prostrate if you want to keep your teeth.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - eradicator - 01-14-2015 12:19 PM

(01-14-2015 11:56 AM)Shortest Straw Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 01:57 AM)weambulance Wrote:  [Image: article-2580038-1C42350200000578-355_306x423.jpg]

She's a dead ringer for Stephen King. Would bang only to repopulate earth after the apocalypse.

So you're saying you'd bang Stephen King to repopulate the earth?

Oh, she'd clean up okay. It's just how she is in those pictures, and how she takes care of herself. She's unfeminine in her appearance and posture. The face doesn't have any deep flaws, and she doesn't need to lose much weight. Give her a week with a woman that knew what she was doing and she could be moderately hot.

eh, at least she isn't fat.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - SamuelBRoberts - 01-15-2015 06:59 PM

My answer to this is up as a column: http://www.reaxxion.com/4155/why-are-so-many-nerds-white-knights

I'm not 100% sure about it, but it's a likely theory, I think.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - weambulance - 01-15-2015 07:34 PM

(01-15-2015 06:59 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  My answer to this is up as a column: http://www.reaxxion.com/4155/why-are-so-many-nerds-white-knights

Laugh

That aposematism graphic still has me cracking up, that was great. I'll have to wait until I stop laughing about it to finish reading the article.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - Ocelot - 01-15-2015 07:57 PM

(01-13-2015 09:57 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  His parents were told to raise him carefully because he could grow up to be a genius who would change the world—or be a serial killer. That must have been a fun childhood.

Imagine being the person who told his parents this. Every fucking day would be an Obi Wan Kenobi moment.

[Image: GhgdTbg.jpg]

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - GeroMeroHero - 01-15-2015 08:33 PM

Is it just me, or do a disproportionate number of these big time sjws tend to be asian?

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - Shortest Straw - 01-15-2015 08:33 PM

(01-15-2015 06:59 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  My answer to this is up as a column: http://www.reaxxion.com/4155/why-are-so-many-nerds-white-knights

I like the article. Glad to have been the inspiration.

I wonder what effect the anonymity of the internet has on white knight behavior and thinking. The answer seems obvious but it might deserve some serious thought.

Also if there are parallels or connections between the anonymity of the internet and the fictitiousness of the white knights' video game maiden personas.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - SamuelBRoberts - 01-15-2015 08:42 PM

One point I wanted to raise, but didn't for space considerations was how much some of them TALK like characters from video games. Like this one faggot:
"“To defend the honor of Anita Sirkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Leigh Alexander, or yes, Anna Anthropy, I will be willing to meet any of you, on horse or afoot, with sword or pistol, at a time and place of your choosing.”

They see themselves as badasses, when in reality they're anything but.

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - JoyStick - 01-15-2015 08:59 PM

[attachment=24124]

RE: Salon: "The Plight of the Bitter Nerd" => What's wrong with Arthur Chu? - Shortest Straw - 01-15-2015 09:36 PM

(01-15-2015 08:42 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  One point I wanted to raise, but didn't for space considerations was how much some of them TALK like characters from video games. Like this one faggot:
"“To defend the honor of Anita Sirkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Leigh Alexander, or yes, Anna Anthropy, I will be willing to meet any of you, on horse or afoot, with sword or pistol, at a time and place of your choosing.”

They see themselves as badasses, when in reality they're anything but.

They live in an imaginary world. Yes, I see it now. That's really troubling.