Roosh V Forum
delete - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: delete (/thread-45455.html)

RE: delete - Oz. - 08-26-2015 07:11 PM

[Image: oB2jowB.gif]

RE: delete - blck - 08-27-2015 01:06 AM

(08-26-2015 07:11 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

[Image: oB2jowB.gif]

[Image: rMzmT3W6Pfp6M.gif]

RE: delete - wi30 - 08-27-2015 01:12 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: delete - kaotic - 08-27-2015 04:42 PM

Thirsty attention whoring women.

RE: delete - realologist - 08-27-2015 07:26 PM

(08-27-2015 04:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Thirsty attention whoring women.

I know. They are monsters!

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-27-2015 10:33 PM

When you look into the delete thread the delete thread also looks into you.

RE: delete - cascadecombo - 08-27-2015 10:42 PM

I wanted to post this in the other thread but tuth closed it. Here goes anyway.

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-27-2015 10:45 PM

There is only ONE lord of the DELETE ... and he does NOT SHARE POWAHHH!

RE: delete - kaotic - 08-28-2015 12:31 AM

New Sport:

[Image: piZVV2T.gif]

RE: delete - Wutang - 08-28-2015 02:29 AM

No this is the new sport to watch

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-28-2015 02:44 AM

I looked around the places I know,
Fell in love with the people in the front row

RE: delete - samsamsam - 08-28-2015 05:10 AM

Fuck leave the thread unattended and now we have fortune cookie sayings.

Laugh

RE: delete - MMM - 08-28-2015 05:35 AM

Is is, is not is not is.

RE: delete - Suits - 08-28-2015 05:48 AM

(08-27-2015 10:42 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  I wanted to post this in the other thread but tuth closed it. Here goes anyway.

I nearly took a dump in my pants when I looked through the list of threads and saw a thread entitled "Delete" that had been locked. However, upon additional reflection, I observed that it was just a cheap imposter and that the forum hadn't dissolved into sanity.

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-28-2015 06:47 AM

I woke up this morning and my penis was missing again.

RE: delete - Gmac - 08-28-2015 06:57 AM

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-28-2015 07:01 AM

[Image: skeletor-vagina.gif]

RE: delete - IvanDrago - 08-28-2015 07:14 AM

I went out to a different town last night to go out. After the club I got into a massive fight against 30+ local white knights. Why? Because one cheeky bitch started shoving me in the club.

Obviously I'm gonna shove back. This inspired hatred from WKs on the dancefloor who were trying to group up on me. The bouncers saw the beta behaviour of the WK and told them to calm the fuck down.

As the club is closing I hear 5 different people saying there's gonna be trouble waiting for me outside. They were right. 30 or so WK came up talking shit, but were too scared to hit me in the face, instead they went for bitch shots to the back of my head.

Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls.

Unlike the WKs, I had no trouble from the bouncers. One guy even agreed that this all started over some dumb bitch pushing me.

So guys the reason I'm sharing this is to show you the power one bitch can have over 30 WKs. I was safe that night, but I'm sure you can imagine how nasty shit can get out there. Better to just avoid it in most cases.

RE: delete - samsamsam - 08-28-2015 07:18 AM

(08-28-2015 06:47 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  I woke up this morning and my penis was missing again.

I spoke to little dark and he said he would mail back to you after his next fight. He says a baseball bat is quite useful in a fight.

Edit: Laugh just saw ID's post.

Edit2: just noticed war rules are off

Highfive

RE: delete - blck - 08-28-2015 07:27 AM

(08-28-2015 07:14 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  I went out to a different town last night to go out. After the club I got into a massive fight against 30+ local white knights. Why? Because one cheeky bitch started shoving me in the club.

Obviously I'm gonna shove back. This inspired hatred from WKs on the dancefloor who were trying to group up on me. The bouncers saw the beta behaviour of the WK and told them to calm the fuck down.

As the club is closing I hear 5 different people saying there's gonna be trouble waiting for me outside. They were right. 30 or so WK came up talking shit, but were too scared to hit me in the face, instead they went for bitch shots to the back of my head.

Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls.

Unlike the WKs, I had no trouble from the bouncers. One guy even agreed that this all started over some dumb bitch pushing me.

So guys the reason I'm sharing this is to show you the power one bitch can have over 30 WKs. I was safe that night, but I'm sure you can imagine how nasty shit can get out there. Better to just avoid it in most cases.

ID did you attend to one of Little Dark's seminar on martial arts ?

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 08-28-2015 08:03 AM

(08-28-2015 07:14 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  I went out to a different town last night to go out. After the club I got into a massive fight against 30+ local white knights. Why? Because one cheeky bitch started shoving me in the club.

I totally believe this story. After all, you killed Apollo Creed in the ring while high on steroids and general Sovyut Awesumnuss, so I would believe you would be a threat on the streets of America.

RE: delete - Wutang - 08-28-2015 01:06 PM

(08-28-2015 06:47 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  I woke up this morning and my penis was missing again.

RE: delete - realologist - 08-28-2015 02:16 PM

The delete thread is more than a thread. The gifs and statements in it can never be duplicated or copied. This thread comes as a deep expression from the forum member's hearts and souls.

That's why it continues on. It is our duty to protect this thread and what it stands for. If we do our duty then pretenders will be eliminated as swiftly as they come.

Pretenders like this http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50104.html
Will never survive.

[Image: 200w.gif]

RE: delete - NilNisiOptimum - 08-28-2015 02:23 PM

Dupe Delete? What the hell? Are we entering a comic book style parallel universe?

RE: delete - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 08-28-2015 04:26 PM

[Image: Nostalgia+this+gif+is+as+old+as+the+inte...190005.gif]

[Image: brainwash.gif]