Roosh V Forum
delete - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: delete (/thread-45455.html)

RE: delete - wi30 - 09-05-2015 11:48 AM

Live response from samsamsam approaching treaty

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: delete - debeguiled - 09-05-2015 12:36 PM

Mr. Lizardddd:

[Image: MrLizard.jpg]

Video Lizarddd:

RE: delete - IvanDrago - 09-05-2015 12:46 PM

(09-05-2015 11:48 AM)wi30 Wrote:  Live response from samsamsam approaching treaty

Me watching the battle from across the Atlantic, waiting for the right time when both sides are weakened enough so I can drop in and claim victory.

[Image: qFxtcPC.gif?1]

RE: delete - realologist - 09-05-2015 01:17 PM

(09-05-2015 12:46 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:48 AM)wi30 Wrote:  Live response from samsamsam approaching treaty

Me watching the battle from across the Atlantic, waiting for the right time when both sides are weakened enough so I can drop in and claim victory.

[Image: qFxtcPC.gif?1]

IvanDrago in action when one of the big dogs wants him involved in the action.

[Image: 200w.gif]

RE: delete - komatiite - 09-05-2015 06:55 PM

This thread is ruining the quality of the forum. All of you degenerates deserve to be the first to go when the terrorists win

[Image: latest?cb=20110828191204]

RE: delete - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-05-2015 07:15 PM

[Image: gPBuAgl.gif?noredirect]

[Image: tumblr_leh0f66Vns1qg39ewo1_400.gif~c200]

RE: delete - realologist - 09-05-2015 07:27 PM

(09-05-2015 06:55 PM)komatiite Wrote:  This thread is ruining the quality of the forum. All of you degenerates deserve to be the first to go when the terrorists win

[Image: latest?cb=20110828191204]

First off
[Image: 200w.gif]

Next
The terrorists will never win with these guys at our side
[Image: 60884448.jpg]

Lastly this thread adds value that can't be measured with your mind. It must be measured with your heart.

[Image: the-grinch-heart-grows-o.gif]

RE: delete - Horus - 09-05-2015 07:35 PM

(09-05-2015 07:27 PM)realologist Wrote:  Lastly this thread adds value that can't be measured with your mind. It must be measured with your heart.

[Image: the-grinch-heart-grows-o.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n1goynalfj1scdbgfo1_500.gif]

RE: delete - Suits - 09-05-2015 07:43 PM

Guys, guys. This thread is getting way out of control and has gone off course from it's original intent. We need to reign it in.

RE: delete - DrCotard - 09-06-2015 12:47 AM

[Image: xtothez.gif]

RE: delete - realologist - 09-06-2015 01:24 AM

(09-05-2015 07:43 PM)Suits Wrote:  Guys, guys. This thread is getting way out of control and has gone off course from it's original intent. We need to reign it in.

This thread can't be controlled. It can't be reigned in. It's wild and free. It's like a wild mustang galloping playfully through the great plains. Or the wild mustang reving its engine for a street race through the night. It cannot be tamed. This thread is wild and free.

RE: delete - Paracelsus - 09-06-2015 01:37 AM

Oh, are we back into bronies again?

[Image: 8d6.gif]

RE: delete - samsamsam - 09-06-2015 03:55 AM

(09-05-2015 11:02 AM)realologist Wrote:  I declare samsamsam to draw up a peace treaty

Ahhh peace...Such a pleasant thought.

After much consultation with my key advisor.

I have decided to secretly sign alliances with each of the warring parties.

[Image: h2YfdGZ.gif]
[Image: 200.gif]

I will supply all of you during this great conflict, as I quietly recover from the rocket in my ass. And for my financial gain.

[Image: tumblr_mw8cddoG8k1rs45tdo1_400.gif]

But soon all of you will wear each other down. It will be a perfect opportunity for my breaking of the alliances. Sadly, we all have experienced some betrayal in our lives. For you, it is some more experience. Enjoy the taste.

[Image: braveheart-betrayal-o.gif]

Then I will wipe all of you out.

[Image: IMG_0406.gif]

For...

[Image: there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif]

RE: delete - realologist - 09-06-2015 05:12 AM

Little did samsamsam know it was all set up from the beginning. The warring parties all made an alliance after my intelligence team discovered his plan.

[Image: 200w_d.gif]

At this time we constructed a front to make it appear as we were weak and warring.

[Image: trojan_horse090803.gif]

Really we were just setting up samsamsam to get him in a vulnerable spot to get him in his most vulnerable weakness that he is recovering from rocket injuries with a special weapons designed for this attack.

After we split up his lands and take all the bad bitches we will allow the natural beta to take it over and roam free.

[Image: funny-beta-male-picture.jpg]

RE: delete - samsamsam - 09-06-2015 09:34 AM

My sponge of an advisor would never let me accept a shoddily constructed fake horse. So sadly for you, your men will die trapped inside the horse.

Is that a selfie of you hover handing? Roosh warns everyone to not use their name or post pics of themselves. Given your apparent inability to read, I am starting to wonder if someone is ghost writing for you in this delete thread.

Bring on the next challenger.
Laugh

Edit: I think it would be some war crime to use those tools considering my injury.

RE: delete - realologist - 09-06-2015 10:13 AM

No thats not me in the picture. That's me taking the picture. I'm so beta I won't even get close to a cardboard cutout of a girl. I'm so beta that betas are ashamed of my betaness. I'm so beta that my actual name is beta.

I was the one that popularized fedoras and the neck beard and coined the term the friend zone. I'm still a virgin and refuse to sleep with a prostitute because they are dirty sluts but I pedestilize another dirty slut I'm in the friend zone with that keeps getting pumped and dumped by players on this forum.

I have been undercover this whole time acting the opposite of how I really am. I would show a picture of the real me but I'm so beta that the meer sight of me would turn this forum from world traveling players to thirsty beta white knight hero's. Now you all know my secret.
I am planning a meet up in my mother's basement for all you other non-dick having beta virgin members. Hot pockets and Capri suns will be served for refreshments and snacks.

RE: delete - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-06-2015 11:42 AM

[Image: beta_tape3.jpg]

RE: delete - Easy_C - 09-06-2015 03:29 PM

I agree. Delete it.

[Image: CybermanDeletedMeme.jpg]

RE: delete - samsamsam - 09-06-2015 04:19 PM

Delete this thread?!?!?!?

[Image: qnxg2.jpg]

This may be the moment in this epic war, where all the combatants focus their efforts on someone new Big Grin

Laugh Laugh Laugh

RE: delete - realologist - 09-06-2015 05:33 PM

Advanced weaponry and nuclear war will not threaten this thread. It's like a cockroach that only can be destroyed and reset in one way. There is one word that holds the power over this thread. The one word to start them all.

Only a small group of original posters in this thread can reset the thread and rid it of its wars and impurity. The group that must say it are Paracelsus, samsamsam, IvanDrago, Suits and I must all say the word that started it all. I will start and sacrifice myself to reset the thread....

Delete

RE: delete - IvanDrago - 09-06-2015 06:20 PM

(09-06-2015 05:33 PM)realologist Wrote:  Advanced weaponry and nuclear war will not threaten this thread. It's like a cockroach that only can be destroyed and reset in one way. There is one word that holds the power over this thread. The one word to start them all.

Only a small group of original posters in this thread can reset the thread and rid it of its wars and impurity. The group that must say it are Paracelsus, samsamsam, IvanDrago, Suits and I must all say the word that started it all. I will start and sacrifice myself to reset the thread....

Delete

Delte

RE: delete - Suits - 09-06-2015 06:25 PM

(09-06-2015 06:20 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 05:33 PM)realologist Wrote:  Advanced weaponry and nuclear war will not threaten this thread. It's like a cockroach that only can be destroyed and reset in one way. There is one word that holds the power over this thread. The one word to start them all.

Delete

Delte

[Image: 2O7NAme.jpg]

RE: delete - Sombro - 09-06-2015 06:34 PM

[attachment=28028]

RE: delete - Sombro - 09-06-2015 06:44 PM

[attachment=28029]

RE: delete - Suits - 09-06-2015 06:46 PM

[Image: Samuel-L.-Jackson.jpeg]