Roosh V Forum
This Meme Sums It All Up - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: This Meme Sums It All Up (/thread-45661.html)

This Meme Sums It All Up - Aliblahba - 03-05-2015 05:42 PM

[attachment=25056]

It's good to know there's others out there that see what we do. This meme perfectly sums up the problem with Western society. American women are gonna seeth over this one.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - TravelerKai - 03-05-2015 05:44 PM

Is this meme photo making the rounds on Twitter or Facebook?

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - The Lizard of Oz - 03-05-2015 05:50 PM

Well, you might see the decline of western society but all I really see is a hot and horny youngish bitch of a single MILF with a perfect cocksucker's mug and no doubt a milfbutt ready to take come in every hole... and I cannot readily concentrate on the 'sphere fine print below.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Aliblahba - 03-05-2015 05:50 PM

I just saw it on a random Facebook page, but am sure with a little due diligence we can spread it far and wide. I'd hate to see such a striking work of art not be shared with the whole world. Angel

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - TravelerKai - 03-05-2015 06:05 PM

Yeah a more common looking broad and not a hot looking milk would have had more effect. Maybe one of the guys can fix it up first.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Socrates - 03-05-2015 06:08 PM

She looks like she is posing with someone else's kid, right before hopping on a plane to Dubai.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - RexImperator - 03-05-2015 06:26 PM

Laugh2

The bars around here are full of single mothers like this, except they are usually tatted up and nowhere near as good-looking.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - GeroMeroHero - 03-05-2015 06:31 PM

Spreading it sounds good. Let thoughts of the tears it will bring guide us.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - The Lizard of Oz - 03-05-2015 06:33 PM

(03-05-2015 06:26 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  The bars around here are full of single mothers like this, except they are usually tatted up and nowhere near as good-looking.

There's gold in them thar young milfs for a man who loves pussy and likes it nice and dirty on occasion... but you've got to find and pluck those nuggets from amidst the sludge of useless and aging ink, that is true.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - JohnKreese - 03-05-2015 06:39 PM

#7 is misleading. In my experience, these women never stop partying.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Aphex - 03-05-2015 07:04 PM

This same exact fucking thing happened to a chick I know from back home. She was a party girl, fucked some random probably in a club bathroom, got preg with twins. She has a picture of herself on facebook in the hospital right before popping those bastards out saying she's so thankful, the twins brought her back to sobriety! Bahahahah!! Needless to say she found some beta chump and the idiot married her! What a fucking tool. Oh, and she quit working! This meme is a true story. Fucking legit.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Aliblahba - 03-05-2015 10:08 PM

I'm in a titty bar full of them right now. Every one of them has a story but it always boils down to the meme. But I pretend to listen, cause you know, single mom strippers are people too!

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Troll King - 03-05-2015 10:49 PM

Bitches like this are a dime a dozen where I am. Unfortunately, they rarely are this hot.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Suits - 03-05-2015 11:47 PM

Thread title could be improved.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - rpg - 03-05-2015 11:58 PM

(03-05-2015 06:39 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  #7 is misleading. In my experience, these women never stop partying.

One girl a week gets arrested here for leaving the kid home alone while she goes out to party. She cant stop, she wont stop but the law bites her right in the ass.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Snowplow - 03-06-2015 01:39 AM

Way before I even knew about this forum, I called out these girls on that behavior at the bar I used to frequent. They were all butthurt I wouldn't pat any attention to them. I was called the typical names and shamed to try giving them a shot. I had enough and call the group of 4 out saying that they were in the bar almost 5 nights a week and each had at least one child, that drinking was obviously more important than family, and that if they gave self improvement a shot they wouldn't be throwing their pussy at everything that breathed attached with a cock.

That was one of the things which helped grease my way into this sphere.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - godofwar - 03-06-2015 01:42 AM

I just feel bad for the guys that are happy for the opportunity to date them

Being a 40 year old virgin is much less embarrassing - and there is a movie about it as a joke. This shit happens every day.

I'm on board with this campaign

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - FANATICAL - 03-06-2015 02:30 AM

Unless the baby daddy died and she became a widow there are no excuses - he left for a reason or she chose badly to start with.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - General Stalin - 03-06-2015 08:47 AM

Few things are more annoying than a self-righteous single mother.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - ManVsMachine - 03-06-2015 09:07 AM

Like above said (can't quote cause on mobile),

#7 is wrong because they still don't stop partying.

Around age 23, all the women in my life ended up "going out" more than the men. But for many reasons , dudes stop going out: too tired, want to be faithful to girlfriends, *dont actually enjoy going out*

not women. I'm in elevator at work and these broads a couple years older than me are talking t about getting smashed on the weekend. They will most likely get off work at 3:00PM, get time to relax before their GNO. their boyfriends will most likely stay at home and dread how much of a cheat risk their girlfriends are.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Phoenix - 03-06-2015 09:55 AM

Can someone aware me on the Dubai quips?

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Socrates - 03-06-2015 10:10 AM

(03-06-2015 09:55 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  Can someone aware me on the Dubai quips?

Some have expressed remorse in their loss of innocence, so beware. But inside are the answers you seek. If you dare.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Blackhawk - 03-06-2015 10:54 AM

The Mom's duck face pose is from her sucking in her cheeks to look thinner in her photo.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Suits - 03-06-2015 11:03 AM

(03-06-2015 10:54 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  The Mom's duck face pose is from her sucking in her cheeks to look thinner in her photo.

She's a SIF. She's using the baby's baby fat to disguise her fat rolls.

There's some definite junk in that trunk.

RE: This Meme Sums It All Up - Aliblahba - 03-06-2015 12:24 PM

This meme might best go viral as an ROK article.