Roosh V Forum
Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black (/thread-48240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-16-2015 04:48 PM

I somewhat agree with Heartiste on this point:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/what-was-rachel-dolezals-motivation/

I saw a picture of her in her teens in central Africa. Her parents adopted poor African children and likely saw those kids as the ones meriting all the attention and love to make up for the experiences hardships and oppression.

Her mental illness started way before her blackface transition.

It's interesting to note that 99%+ of black biological parents would ALWAYS prioritize their own biological children over adopted ones - as should be the healthy way to go forward.

Her social justice freakdom was founded upon their parents perception, but likely those did not do it consciously of course.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - samsamsam - 06-16-2015 05:12 PM

I run news on the TV when I am working, etc. This shit is all over TV. I have never ever heard the word privilege dropped so much. Another one is social construction (two words).

And these SJWs drop these words and phrases so quickly. I could never think of running together certain word patterns that these people say as easily as breathing. I guess when this is all you obsess about it is second nature.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Hotwheels - 06-16-2015 05:21 PM

I see this as a repudiation of Affirmative Action and white privilege.

This broad went blackface for one reason and one reason only; To gain the advantages blacks enjoy in our colleges and workplace today.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Professor Fox - 06-16-2015 07:30 PM

[Image: theylive.gif]

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - poutsara - 06-16-2015 07:47 PM

Here is an interesting and relevant point. Walter Francis White, executive Secretary of the NAACP for 20+ years (1931-1955) was 5/32nd black (of his 32 great great great grandparents, 5 were black). To be fair, he did not misrepresent himself in any way, but he certainly looked pretty "white".

Also, his autobiography has a great title "A Man Called White: The Autobiography of Walter White."

Google images will show you what he looked like, if you are curiuos.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - samsamsam - 06-16-2015 08:24 PM

(06-16-2015 05:21 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  I see this as a repudiation of Affirmative Action and white privilege.

This broad went blackface for one reason and one reason only; To gain the advantages blacks enjoy in our colleges and workplace today.

She pulled the white race card when she got denied a job at Howard University. I think going black to join the NCAAP is more that she is crazy about being black. If she she did that to get a job at Koch Industries maybe I would agree.

If the advantages were so prevalent shouldn't colleges and jobs be flooded with black people?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/06/black-unemployment-rate-nearly-twice-the-national-average-on-eve-of-selma-anniversary/

Quote:According to the latest jobs figures released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the African American unemployment rate for the month of February was 10.4 percent, compared to the white unemployment rate of 4.7 percent and national average of 5.5 percent. Mar 6, 2015

She is just an example of nuts.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - samsamsam - 06-16-2015 08:26 PM

She probably watched this episode of the Brady Bunch too many times.

[Image: 6bd2a028143b9a1b357f72cd07ecb2b1.jpg]

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Fortis - 06-16-2015 08:29 PM

I identify as the CEO of apple. I can do whatever the fuck I want and you all have to fall in line and play into my delusions. If you don't, you're cis-raced transphobic scum!

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Sourcecode - 06-16-2015 08:55 PM

Id probably hit it though.
For the story

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - LeBeau - 06-16-2015 09:21 PM

Surprisingly relevant to both Rachel and Bruce Jenner:

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Captainstabbin - 06-17-2015 02:35 AM

I'll just leave this here:

Quote:In 2010 the New York Times used a local NAACP leader to portray Tea Party gatherings as racist, claiming that as a Black person, she'd be nervous around "all those white people..."

Yes, that "Black" person was Rachel Dolezal.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - spokepoker - 06-17-2015 03:14 AM

Link?

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Ziltoid - 06-17-2015 03:18 AM

(06-17-2015 02:35 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  I'll just leave this here:

Quote:In 2010 the New York Times used a local NAACP leader to portray Tea Party gatherings as racist, claiming that as a Black person, she'd be nervous around "all those white people..."

This keeps getting better and better, almost competes with mattress girl.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Galahad - 06-17-2015 03:30 AM

A question guys, why such strange stuff only happen in the USA?

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Captainstabbin - 06-17-2015 03:31 AM

(06-17-2015 03:14 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  Link?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1

Full disclosure, she's called "multiracial" in the article rather than black but the text is clearly trying to imply that a black person would be assaulted at a Tea Party event. She even says she'd need "a big group" to feel safe. A big group of her "own kind"?

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Galahad - 06-17-2015 03:56 AM

(06-17-2015 03:31 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 03:14 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  Link?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1

Full disclosure, she's called "multiracial" in the article rather than black but the text is clearly trying to imply that a black person would be assaulted at a Tea Party event. She even says she'd need "a big group" to feel safe. A big group of her "own kind"?

Well a German women tried kind of the same:

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Hotwheels - 06-17-2015 03:57 AM

That's fucking hot

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - JacksonRev - 06-17-2015 04:21 AM

Hotwheels Wrote:I see this as a repudiation of Affirmative Action and white privilege.

This broad went blackface for one reason and one reason only; To gain the advantages blacks enjoy in our colleges and workplace today

Yep. Rachel and Bruce weren't lucky enough to be born with the right biology for free cash and prizes, so they did everything they could to get in on the free shit party.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - kosko - 06-17-2015 06:23 AM

Your mis-quoting.

Here is the actual pulled text:

Quote:Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d’Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial, said she could not imagine showing her face at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor and the signs labeling him a terrorist. “It would make me nervous to be there unless I went with a big group,” she said.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Guitarman - 06-17-2015 06:28 AM

"We're all from Africa anyway".

More delusional nonsense, because being of mostly European stock she will have Neanderthal DNA which is found in Europeans and East Asians, but not Africans.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Ziltoid - 06-17-2015 06:33 AM

(06-17-2015 06:23 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Your mis-quoting.

Here is the actual pulled text:

Quote:Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d’Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial, said she could not imagine showing her face at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor and the signs labeling him a terrorist. “It would make me nervous to be there unless I went with a big group,” she said.
Technically he didn't quote her verbatim, but it's not like he was reading between the lines or putting words in her mouth. Everything she said in the paragraph quoted was about how she, as a non-white, would feel unsafe being in that crowd of evil racist whites.

This woman is a fucking nut.
I don't even want to imagine how many times she pulled the race card on people in person...
I'm picturing her staring in a mirror, practicing sassy ghetto black girl vernacular, to use when angry. Shudder

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - vinman - 06-17-2015 08:59 AM

The plot thickens. Supposedly there's a sex tape from back in the day floating around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3127173/Rachel-Dolezal-SEX-TAPE-ex-husband-forced-perform-sex-acts-camera-against-claimed-court-papers.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Quote:Her evidence referred to 'video tape made at the request of the defendant which required the plaintiff to participate in sexual acts with the defendant on tape against the plaintiff's desires'.

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - General Mayhem - 06-17-2015 09:09 AM

(06-17-2015 08:59 AM)vinman Wrote:  The plot thickens. Supposedly there's a sex tape from back in the day floating around.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3127173/Rachel-Dolezal-SEX-TAPE-ex-husband-forced-perform-sex-acts-camera-against-claimed-court-papers.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Quote:Her evidence referred to 'video tape made at the request of the defendant which required the plaintiff to participate in sexual acts with the defendant on tape against the plaintiff's desires'.

Pulled this from one of the picture captions: "Rachel appeared on Today to tell her story. She now says that she is bisexual"

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - vinman - 06-17-2015 09:13 AM

(06-17-2015 09:09 AM)General Mayhem Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 08:59 AM)vinman Wrote:  The plot thickens. Supposedly there's a sex tape from back in the day floating around.

Pulled this from one of the picture captions: "Rachel appeared on Today to tell her story. She now says that she is bisexual"

YES! We are achieving Peak Fuckery!

RE: Spokane NAACP leader under fire for falsely portraying herself as black - Ziltoid - 06-17-2015 09:22 AM

(06-17-2015 08:59 AM)vinman Wrote:  Her evidence referred to 'video tape made at the request of the defendant which required the plaintiff to participate in sexual acts with the defendant on tape against the plaintiff's desires'.

[Image: 29ADF72A00000578-3127173-image-a-76_1434542818364.jpg]
Quote:In court papers Dolezal claimed that she was in an abusive marriage with Kevin Moore.

(06-17-2015 09:09 AM)General Mayhem Wrote:  "Rachel appeared on Today to tell her story. She now says that she is bisexual"

[Image: post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif]

I can't process all this...