Roosh V Forum
Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? (/thread-52794.html)

Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? - Brizz - 01-06-2016 05:19 PM

I've read there is a "Red Pill" documentary being made, Mike Cernovich said he donated $10,000 to it.

Roosh recently talked about producing independent films:

"As a man who still likes a good story, I find myself without movie options, especially since I’ve seen many of the masculine classics. We may reach a point in the next year or two where it becomes financially viable for us to produce independent films."
-Roosh

I don't have any personal talent for filmmaking, but it gave me an idea. What's stopping us from making independent music?

With the buzzing high-energy machismo of Donald Trump's campaign in the air, some part of me wants make some real bangers. I have two songs I'm making right now to see if I can actually make something worth listening to. My style is a combination of Gucci Mane and Andy Mineo lolol.

tL;dr
Does anyone here like the idea of Christian "neomasculinity" rap music? Music can be a big part of a kid's influences growing up and I feel we could produce something that has a cultural impact.

RE: Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? - Anabasis to Desta - 01-06-2016 07:17 PM

Neomasculine Hip Hop? I really like the sound of it.

Rapping about treacherous bitches, hitting 315 on bench, struggles with your last cycle of tren and mocking liberal politicians. This could really catch fire with younger guys. It's also infinitely cheaper than making movies. All it takes is just one of our talented guys to break through.

RE: Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? - realologist - 01-06-2016 08:19 PM

Already kinda been done here.

Look at this thread.

RE: Does anybody here rap or feel compelled to make music? - UlteriorMotive - 01-06-2016 08:58 PM

Interesting idea. I produce on the side as a hobby, I could work up a few Hip-hop style beats if anyones interested in laying down some truth on them.