Roosh V Forum
Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" (/thread-53224.html)

Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - eatthishomie - 01-23-2016 10:20 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/01/23/julie-delpy-nothing-harder-than-being-female-hollywood/79232806/

Quote:For actress Julie Delpy, there's nothing worse than being a female in Hollywood.

The French actress, 46, who is currently at the Sundance Film Festival, inspired a number of crushes by members of Generation X, is best known for meeting up with Ethan Hawke in the Before Sunrise trilogy, for which she earned Oscar writing and acting nominations.

Asked about the current state of Hollywood demographics, she told The Wrap's Jeff Sneider, “Two years ago, I said something about the Academy being very white male, which is the reality, and I was slashed to pieces by the media It’s funny — women can’t talk. I sometimes wish I were African American because people don’t bash them afterward.”

She continued, "It’s the hardest to be a woman. Feminists is something people hate above all. Nothing worse than being a woman in this business. I really believe that.”

She should try working below the line in reality TV sometime. Or doing one of the hard manual labor jobs that's responsible for all those on-the-job-deaths that are happening mostly to men coincidentally enough.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - samsamsam - 01-23-2016 10:41 PM

When you look like this probably hard regardless of what she does.
[Image: Julie+Delpy+v6GJ8JiAil7m.jpg]

I am sure when she looked like this life was peachy.
[Image: Julie%20Delpy%2036.jpg]

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - LeeEnfield303 - 01-23-2016 10:47 PM

Whenever an actress hits the Wall and stops getting those juicy roles, like clockwork....cue the 'older women are ignored' and 'its tough for a woman in Hollywood' laments.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - Captainstabbin - 01-23-2016 10:53 PM

Translation:

Quote:Why can't I get away with being a selfish cunt like I could when I was young and hot? The only reason men aren't attracted to me anymore is because of the patriarchy! It's not because age and 30 years of chain smoking have brutalized my looks!"

She must be so pissed that Ethan Hawk still looks normal.

(01-23-2016 10:47 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  Whenever an actress hits the Wall and stops getting those juicy roles, like clockwork....cue the 'older women are ignored' and 'its tough for a woman in Hollywood' laments.

Anne Hathaway has already started it.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - philosophical_recovery - 01-23-2016 11:02 PM

I thought that there was nothing harder than being a mother?

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - JohnKreese - 01-23-2016 11:07 PM

[Image: race-to-the-bottom]

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - LeeEnfield303 - 01-23-2016 11:07 PM

There's nothing harder for a woman than......whatever a woman chooses to do at that particular moment.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - Belgrano - 01-23-2016 11:07 PM

Quote:For actress Julie Delpy, there's nothing worse than being a female in Hollywood.

[Image: child-labour-5.jpg]

[Image: Child-labour-008.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpeg]

I'm sure if you ask them they are all like:
"Whatever, at least I'm not a female in Hollywood!"

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - philosophical_recovery - 01-23-2016 11:16 PM

(01-23-2016 11:07 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

[Image: child-labour-5.jpg]

[Image: Child-labour-008.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpeg]

I'm sure if you ask them they are all like:
"Whatever, at least I'm not a female in Hollywood!"

[Image: Blog51.jpg]
[Image: Old_timer_structural_worker2.jpg]
[Image: Young_Coal_miners_-_UK.jpg]

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - eatthishomie - 01-23-2016 11:55 PM

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THE SECOND VIDEO IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION.

I'm sure these workers thank the lord above every day that they aren't female actresses in Hollywood.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - Paracelsus - 01-24-2016 12:39 AM

[Image: septic-tank-pumping-services.jpg]

"Fuck me, there's a smell in this septic tank that's gonna outlast religion, but shit (pardon the pun) I'm glad I'm not an actress in Hollywood!"

[Image: TMI_cleanup-2.jpg]

"Hi Julie, I just wanted to take this selfie and me and my buddies working the cleanup crew at Three Mile Island, because we feel so privileged and grateful to not have your job. By the way, how many rads is a safe dose again?"

[Image: rime_wright.jpg?w=723]

"Hi Julie, I heard about you saying there's nothing harder than being a woman in Hollywood, so to test it out, me and two other guys took a little jaunt up the Antarctic Coast with temperatures of up to -70 C and with our tents blowing away, all to retrieve Emperor Penguin eggs. After coming back - that's a photo of how I, Apsley Cherry-Garand, the guy who wrote about it, looked on our return - I have to conclude that you totally had it harder than me. By the way, the only reason I'm not showing my teeth when this photo was taken was because every single one of them shattered in the cold."

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - CRR - 01-24-2016 02:44 AM

Quote:She continued, "It’s the hardest to be a woman. Feminists is something people hate above all. Nothing worse than being a woman in this business. I really believe that.”

She is right about that, and not so ironically, one of the main reasons is because they think their pampered lives are so hard.

RE: Julie Delpy: "There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" - Matsufubu - 01-24-2016 03:25 AM

"There Is Nothing Harder Than Being Female In Hollywood" says actress who has never done anything other than be a female in Hollywood. Well, alrighty then. Next banal nonsense please.