Roosh V Forum
Excellent commentary on Western Europe decline - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Excellent commentary on Western Europe decline (/thread-63373.html)

Excellent commentary on Western Europe decline - hooked_on_tonics - 06-19-2017 07:53 PM

Couldn't find another thread on the forum referencing this video.

Stumbled upon it randomly today and I think the commentator succinctly sums up my views and experiences in Western Europe. The commentator is from Ireland and expresses his distaste with the current cultural marxist policy in most of western europe and how it is contributing to the degradation of the individual identity of various european cultures.

Perhaps some of you will appreciate his observations.

RE: Excellent commentary on Western Europe decline - amity - 06-20-2017 09:54 AM

Thanks brother, that's an interesting video,
Good to see there are some other Irish men out there who care about what's happening to Europe (and to an extent to Ireland as well).
Looks like he has plenty of decent content on his channel.
Incidentally I've been thinking of starting up a YouTube channel myself too, something along the lines of what this guy has.
I think YouTube is probably the best way of getting your message out to a wider audience, without being shamed, shouted down and reralied by lefty liberals like what happens on Facebook or turning into an echo chamber like what happens on Twitter.

RE: Excellent commentary on Western Europe decline - Slam - 06-24-2017 09:33 PM

OP - Thanks for posting this. I haven't been to Western Europe but this goes in line with what I've been hearing. It's sad to think that this might end in war, but those that are orchestrating it all probably know this.

I'm really worried if there is an economic crash, especially a big one lasting a decade or more. Things could get really bad.