Roosh V Forum
Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment (/thread-73511.html)

Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Montrose - 06-20-2019 06:15 AM

Eindhoven university of technology has announced that all job offers will be reserved to women in the first 6 months after they are advertised. Women will also receive increased research grants.

Eindhoven only has 16% women in the engineering faculty. Instead of correctly attributing the situation to the fact the women just aren’t interested in Engineering (as multiples studies and failed gender equality initiatives have shown), the rector has blamed ´unconscious bias’ and ´unfairness’. Never mind the fact that the more women are liberated, the less they want to become engineers: only in countries like Iran (70% women in stem) and Saudi Arabia (60%) do women become engineers en masse.

We all know that this kind of positive discrimination will only lead to hiring inferior faculty personnel, damaging the reputation of women in science, and blocking deserving men from obtaining jobs in what used to be a top university.

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Sandstorm - 06-20-2019 06:43 AM

Look forward to a future of collapsing bridges and crumbling buildings............ thanks cunts.

Clown. World.

[attachment=42058]

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Rorogue - 06-20-2019 06:44 AM

YASS KWEEN SLAAYYYY!!!

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Sword and Board - 06-20-2019 07:06 AM

Unashamedly brazen discrimination of a particular kind is lauded as progress and good. Raising any attention to this hypocrisy in the western public sphere will be rewarded with scorn, ridicule and assaults to your wellbeing. Honk indeed.

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - RWIsrael - 06-20-2019 07:15 AM

What if they're oppressed minority men?

Or Male to Female transgender? Or the other way around?

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Rorogue - 06-20-2019 07:40 AM

(06-20-2019 07:15 AM)RWIsrael Wrote:  What if they're oppressed minority men?

Or Male to Female transgender? Or the other way around?

White women think they're more oppressed than the lot.

I'm of Indian background and look like I just got of the Arabian desert, and because I've got an Australan accent, they give me the same look of "you bastard of the patriarchy".

Whatever gives their lives meaning, I guess.

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Manbeline - 06-20-2019 08:42 AM

University bans men from registering to their engineering program.

Month later: University unfortunately has to shut down due to lack of enrollments. We talked with the representatives of the college and they said men were the reason women didn't join. We asked why but they were unable to comment further.

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Matsufubu - 06-20-2019 03:53 PM

6 months until this gets merged with the 'Get Woke, Go Broke' thread...

RE: Engineering university of Eindhoven bans men from recruitment - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-21-2019 09:16 AM

Beat the system.

Put on a dress, some makeup, do another CV as a tranny.

Then after getting hired revert back to being a man after the probation period. Just say that you changed your mind.

If they fire you then, sue them for unlawful termination because back then you were a full woman per the modern definition of a woman.

This guy gets it - best female handballer for generations:

[Image: handball-tranny.jpg]