Roosh V Forum
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking (/thread-73614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 07-28-2019 08:51 AM

(07-24-2019 09:58 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  Next video.

Connection is confirmed between Epstein and the Rotchschilds. They connected Derschowitz and Epstein.

https://youtu.be/KpujlN4_6T0

That Lynn Forrester de Rothschild is a case study in social climbing to the extreme. Married a Columbia University law student she thought was going places (he eventually did, but she figured it wouldn't be far enough for her), figured she could do that too, got herself into the same school & divorced him right around graduation time. Got hired into a top firm and within a year, married a NYC rich guy with connections. Kept her radar up while at the firm, eventually getting a job from a really rich guy (after giving him one hell of a blow job, no doubt). Divorced the politician husband after 10 years and two sons, then married into the Rothschild family after meeting her future husband at a Bilderberg meeting.

Got to give it to her, pretty ruthless. He's 87 now, so probably about to croak and turn whatever power she hasn't already grabbed over to her - then again the Rothschilds probably have serious barriers set up to keep her from gaining too much power.

She's also been a strong Hillary supporter and was so pissed when Obama got the nomination that she gave money to "conservative" McCain that year - who, of course, eagerly accepted.

Quote:Lynn Forester de Rothschild is a major financial backer of BOTH Hillary Clinton and John McCain. During the 2008 presidential campaign ‘Lady’ Rothschild was a strong supporter and major fundraiser for Hillary Clinton, known as a “Hillraiser”, until she lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama. Although a staunch Democrat, rather than throw her support behind Obama she backed Republican candidate John McCain instead.

No surprise she's also a big supporter of "women's rights" and microfinance. Microfinance means poor countries, which in this context means empowering women to dedicate more time to work and less time to reproducing - the depopulation agenda, writ large.

She recently got herself re-admitted back to the NY state bar after some kind if disciplinary matter, but it must not have been serious. Maybe she expects a federal judicial nomination some time in the future?

Her, Maxwell, Junkermann.... all black belts at gaining access to powerful men. So Trump shows up in a photo with Epstein once? Yeah, well all that proves is how small the circle of power is at the top, not that Trump himself is as twisted as the Lolita flight manifest.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - sterlingarcher - 07-28-2019 10:05 AM

'Where the fuck is Ghislaine Maxwell? I mean, she's been called all the pimps and madams going, you would think she would want to defend her good family name.'

Hidden deep in the promised land with a new look and identity?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Zenta - 07-28-2019 04:29 PM

Still waiting for the docs to be released.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - MusicForThePiano - 07-28-2019 10:30 PM

(07-28-2019 04:29 PM)Zenta Wrote:  Still waiting for the docs to be released.

Can we quote that on your tombstone? They will never release docs, they didn't for JFK, they didn't for 9/11, they didn't for every other measly life that was taken by these e-fag-lites in their scheme of divide / conquer / corrupt everything. The system will never self-incriminate itself unless we are approaching new levels of clown-worldism unseen by man.

They have to throw a name out there every now and then to keep the circuses running. Conspiracy theories are a part of the circus because they never solve anything. I don't personally know Jeffery Epstein, and I wouldn't wish him harm if I probably did know him, because I would rarely be able to act on it and not face life-changing consequences with the current system in charge.

I do believe they're all pedophiles, as when I worked for the system I saw it from within, after a certain degree or position within an organization people only hired from within within, whether it was intelligence, military, politics, contract work, you name it. You only get in their club if you also have a dirty side, and if you are a homosexual, a pedophile (or both), a necrophiliac, a bestial, or whatever, you have to be corrupted spiritually to make "rank" in this world in any network.

In the U.S. military in the present day, my brother said that no one makes it past an 0-5 in any branch without having dirt on them or being a secret initiate in some
sort. Just let that sink in.

The public was calling for the arrest of pedophiles, so the media gave them one to shut them up, but at the same time psychologically fuck with everyone by interpreting that it was a right-wing only connection (with trump) and that the demonrats have nothing to do with it (subtract slick willy). More divide and conquer.

The truth is that the entire body is corrupted. Conservatives don't care about white people, democrats don't care about black people. Anything officially endorsed by the system should be slated for deletion by the people in the defense of their livelihood and future.

All our posterity will be slaves if this system doesn't crash or lose power. Escalate, raise the stakes, keep prodding them. It's the only way to throw them over the top.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Leonard D Neubache - 07-29-2019 02:06 AM

^Post Of The Day

The bigger picture.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 07-29-2019 08:05 AM

(07-17-2019 03:56 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  Now, most likely, Epstein and a few other will go down. A famous patsy will be found and occupy most of the news – even some of the ‘alternative’ news. And then, eventually, with the election or something else it will give way to another story. If not a real one, like the election, then a fabricated one, a school shooting hoax or a false flag bombing.

Having seen what happened in Portugal I’m not particularly optimistic. Most likely this is only the island they want you to know about.

Quoting because....damn.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 07-29-2019 07:29 PM

(07-28-2019 10:30 PM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  I do believe they're all pedophiles, as when I worked for the system I saw it from within, after a certain degree or position within an organization people only hired from within within, whether it was intelligence, military, politics, contract work, you name it. You only get in their club if you also have a dirty side, and if you are a homosexual, a pedophile (or both), a necrophiliac, a bestial, or whatever, you have to be corrupted spiritually to make "rank" in this world in any network.

In the U.S. military in the present day, my brother said that no one makes it past an 0-5 in any branch without having dirt on them or being a secret initiate in some sort. Just let that sink in.

I spent years wearing a green uniform and though the rumors could get pretty lurid, the one insinuated here really takes the cake. There are no secret pyramids, the helicopters are not black (well, most aren't), and the Masons were never cc'd on any of the op orders. Nope, in the military it's just plain dishonesty and corruption - no pedo blackmail required. If you want to be a four star, you need to learn to be a politician starting around your first staff assignment as an O4, and preferably be over 6'3."

Not sure what rank or service your brother is in, but he's probably just referring to the usual political BS that comes with any large organization.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 07-29-2019 08:35 PM

Eh....I dunno. I’ve heard some fairly lurid tales of things like wife swapping tales from people I trust.

What I can say is that I’ve seen some of the best NCOs I’ve ever worked with suddenly have their careers stall out after they were approached to join the Masons and told them basically to fuck off.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 07-29-2019 09:33 PM

(07-29-2019 08:35 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  Eh....I dunno. I’ve heard some fairly lurid tales of things like wife swapping tales from people I trust.

What I can say is that I’ve seen some of the best NCOs I’ve ever worked with suddenly have their careers stall out after they were approached to join the Masons and told them basically to fuck off.

Which Masons? You know there's two groups of them, right? The ones who put the little logos all over their cars and let everyone know they're Masons, and the others, who *might* wear a Mason ring, but otherwise they keep quiet about it. If you were in a supply MOS, you probably witnessed Masons from the former, not the latter, group. And yeah, I could see how that might happen.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Cumlluminates - 07-29-2019 10:39 PM

No surprise there.

Quote:Jeffrey Epstein is in danger of being murdered before his trial says victims' lawyer, who questions if alleged suicide attempt was actually a hit put out on pedophile by a powerful friend

A lawyer who represented three women during the criminal proceedings against Jeffrey Epstein over a decade ago thinks the convicted pedophile may not live to see his trial if he is released from prison or is allowed to mingle with other inmates.

Spencer Kuvin said in an interview with The Sun that he does not think Epstein attempted suicide last week, and that his injuries could be the result of an attempted hit by one of his powerful friends.

'I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense,' said Kuvin.

'There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he's a pedophile. Those types of individuals don't last long in prison.'

It is unclear how Kuvin learned that Epstein tried to choke himself as the Federal Bureau of Prisons has refused to release any details on the incident and reports have only noted the presence of neck wounds.

Kuvin similarly did not offer up an explanation as to how he believes a person was able to gain entry into Epstein's cell after lockdown in the high security SHU wing of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.

He did state however that he believes one of Epstein's powerful friends would likely be behind any attempt on the pedophile's life.

'If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game,' said Kuvin.

'There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7298729/Jeffrey-Epstein-danger-murdered-trial-says-victims-lawyer.html

I'm wondering who will get the movie rights...

[Image: 0pQJxJ3.png]

Little St. James - The Temple of Doom.

Too soon?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - 911 - 07-30-2019 04:30 PM

(07-26-2019 01:26 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  
(07-26-2019 03:33 AM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  Support systems with plenty of ventilation cut into the hill. MSM cover-uppers will probably say it's just for garage storage, just like the temple is a gym or music studio. LOL!

Worst case scenario: Sex slaves/sacrificial dungeons where blood gets drained into the ocean at night.

[Image: IWjrCN1.jpg]

You seem to have an overactive imagination. The most likely function: sump pump outlets. Being right on the sea level, out in the middle of the ocean, I'm pretty sure that place floods like crazy. Would be nice to keep the generator room (hence the ventilation) clear of sea water. Notice the spring caps on the exhaust pipes? Maybe you don't want rain water to go into the generator engines.

It's a very hilly island, and the buildings are well above sea level. That structure pictured is 35'-40' above sea level, so no risk of flooding. Maybe it sits above deep underground facilities, hence the need for pumps, but then again, you would have to wonder why they would have those in place given how large the island is, it's not like space is at a premium there...

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Matsufubu - 07-30-2019 04:40 PM

You don't get asked to join the Masons. A Masonic friend/acquaintance might suggest to you that you should apply, if that's what you mean.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 07-30-2019 10:10 PM

(07-30-2019 04:40 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  You don't get asked to join the Masons. A Masonic friend/acquaintance might suggest to you that you should apply, if that's what you mean.

Semantics. It doesn't really matter a fuck one way or the other whether you're "officially" asked to join or a couple of dudes just casually come up to you and suggest you should apply while strongly implying that your future career prospects depend on it.

Quote:Which Masons? You know there's two groups of them, right? The ones who put the little logos all over their cars and let everyone know they're Masons, and the others, who *might* wear a Mason ring, but otherwise they keep quiet about it. If you were in a supply MOS, you probably witnessed Masons from the former, not the latter, group. And yeah, I could see how that might happen.

Nope. Not a supply MOS. It was the latter group because these guys had done such a good job of keeping it quiet (not even associating with the ring-wearing types) that even I hadn't picked up on it.

Besides which it's well known that there's two sides to the "Mason" sub-organization. There's the greater lodge which is there to entrap gullible fools into cooperating because they believe they're somehow special, and then there's the real organization which believes that the outer-lodge Masons are still part of the unwashed masses.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Leonard D Neubache - 07-30-2019 10:27 PM

I think the most likely explanation for that island infrastructure is that it was built as a civil-collapse escape bunker for VIPs and repurposed as pedo-island in the meanwhile.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - MusicForThePiano - 07-30-2019 11:56 PM

(07-30-2019 10:10 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  
(07-30-2019 04:40 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  You don't get asked to join the Masons. A Masonic friend/acquaintance might suggest to you that you should apply, if that's what you mean.

Semantics. It doesn't really matter a fuck one way or the other whether you're "officially" asked to join or a couple of dudes just casually come up to you and suggest you should apply while strongly implying that your future career prospects depend on it.

Quote:Which Masons? You know there's two groups of them, right? The ones who put the little logos all over their cars and let everyone know they're Masons, and the others, who *might* wear a Mason ring, but otherwise they keep quiet about it. If you were in a supply MOS, you probably witnessed Masons from the former, not the latter, group. And yeah, I could see how that might happen.

Nope. Not a supply MOS. It was the latter group because these guys had done such a good job of keeping it quiet (not even associating with the ring-wearing types) that even I hadn't picked up on it.

Besides which it's well known that there's two sides to the "Mason" sub-organization. There's the greater lodge which is there to entrap gullible fools into cooperating because they believe they're somehow special, and then there's the real organization which believes that the outer-lodge Masons are still part of the unwashed masses.

They need to have the outer group be know-nothings that they impart dead magic onto or unworkable rituals so that the public peoples will believe nothing happens and its just an old men's fraternity where they go bowling in their shriners hats or some shit like that.

Deception is everything with these people. They worship the damn devil, plain and simple. Any disguising it as a "god" or some god is ludicrous. There are a lot of pedophiles in the military, especially in the upper officer echelon. They out some of them every year, publicly too! These guys are not so different from Jeffy boy here, just minus the money and the pedo island, but still the same soulless husk on the inside.

I met plenty of masons who work for the government. Weird fucking guys. Though not all are worldly, but I remember my bro telling me that he was chastised by his roommate, a self-alleged mason, for reading RoK back when he was in boot. Not a single one cared about a future for their own kin or European peoples, just more stooges for globohomo.

I've been inside several of their lodges too, the books really do have arcane knowledge in them and geometric-based theories. I don't know their internal secrets but who cares? Go back to my first sentence, they worship the devil, so all machinations and methodologies employed in their cult are ultimately subservient to that purpose alone, worship and veneration of an anti-god and bringing more souls to that corruption.

Fuck them all, the world will see brighter days ahead when their kind has been outed for the lying peddling meddling psychopathic pedophiles that they are. Outer lodge members possibly reading this, you still have a choice. Look yourself in the mirror before you go to sleep and tell yourself "I serve pedophiles". If you're okay with that, then nothing else I could say would convince the rot in your mind to jump out. If you're not okay with that, then get the hell out of that organization and create your own brotherhood based on truer principles.

I think this thread is about dead now, everyone knows Jeff is a pedo-pusher, in the same cabal as the rest of his (((brethren))). Nothing in the form of real justice will come as long as the system is in place.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Captainstabbin - 07-31-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center as he awaits his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened, saying details remain murky.

Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself,

David Spade had a great line about it:

Quote:"Jeffrey Epstein may have tried to hang himself in prison, but failed. In fairness, he's used to having a girl scout tie the knot for him," he said. "That's embarrassing, but I guess if he were hung, he wouldn't need to chase kids."

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 07-31-2019 09:16 PM

Hard to believe this was anything more than an idle pipe dream, but seriously - a pregnancy farm and a frozen penis?

Quote:Jailed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein wanted to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating scores of women at his giant ranch in New Mexico, according to the New York Times. He also wanted his penis and head cryogenically frozen....

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - jordypip23 - 07-31-2019 09:41 PM

(07-31-2019 09:16 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  Hard to believe this was anything more than an idle pipe dream, but seriously - a pregnancy farm and a frozen penis?

Quote:Jailed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein wanted to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating scores of women at his giant ranch in New Mexico, according to the New York Times. He also wanted his penis and head cryogenically frozen....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Even Harvey Weinstein himself might have a tough time cooking up this plot heh.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 07-31-2019 09:59 PM

I'm curious what the ultimate source is or how reliable that is.

If you listen to Morphionos' reporting it's obvious Epstein was a really weird dude. He was almost universally described as being "offputting" (which makes it even stranger to explain his connections, but I digress) but nothing to indicate he was that weird besides his obsession with transhumanism.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Cumlluminates - 08-01-2019 01:39 AM

When your daughter is a prosecutor in the Epstein investigation...

[Image: b95O5bU.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - CynicalContrarian - 08-01-2019 07:37 AM

Huh.
Look at that.
The Victoria's Secret fashion show may well be cancelled this year.

What a coincidence...

https://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/has-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-been-cancelled-for-2019/news-story/a797dc81c89532ea7b0786d25e546fd8

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - PapayaTapper - 08-01-2019 11:05 AM

^
Quote:And even though the viewing figures for last year’s show were reported by The Daily Telegraph to have been the lowest in five years — at 3.3 million — those are numbers of viewers most brands could only dream of getting their brand in front of.

Thats what happens when you start forcing square pegs (fat girls) into round holes.

[Image: ?size=l]

FFS

This belongs in the "Woke go broke" thread

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Foolsgo1d - 08-01-2019 11:10 AM

Theres going to be a lot of noise inside this case and from external factors. Large gatherings of users on Reddit, Facebook and twitter are already polarised and mis-led. The reason they put Trump in there is so these crowds ignore it for the most part and target the people trying to get news out about it.

Why have the FBI knock your door down when you have online hate mobs that can Doxx you and threaten you with death? They are the perfect Red Shirts.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Johnnyvee - 08-03-2019 03:26 PM

Hate to sound conspiratorial, but it`s somewhat strange that we all of a sudden get a string of mass shootings. It`s been a while since it last happened I mean. (garlic festival+El Paso)
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/el-paso-shooting/index.html

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-03-2019 04:16 PM

(07-27-2019 08:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  Well this scumbag will be joining the devil soon.

Does anyone really think Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew are innocent!

Out of those 3 Trump is likely the most innocent having banged a few underage girls.

As for the Clintons and many of the Royals - they are likely in full baby-eating-model-killing level. There is likely a degree of evil you participate in. Trump didn't really have to for money and power. He is probably the most outsider candidate of the recent bunch, but he is likely not truly innocent either. At worst I could imagine that he banged his teenage daughter and the Rothschild clan has tapes of that. Trump is certainly not initiated at the very top.

Our leaders are certainly far more evil than we can even imagine - maybe not all of them, but the ones who want to be initiated at the very top - certainly they are.

Obama for example is probably just a guy who would suck off the entire technocratic male elite and also sacrifice a baby if someone ordered him to do so. He was an upstart willing to do everything and likely only got a shot at the big league due to being the son of a communist intellectual and likely Satanist (Frank Marshall Davis).