Roosh V Forum
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking (/thread-73614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 08-10-2019 08:28 AM

He killed himself. How convenient.

Edit - beat about a half dozen times over

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-10-2019 08:32 AM

(08-05-2019 01:16 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  Bullshit

Wtf

There's zero evidence Trump did anything of the sort with his daughter. You're just making shit up.

Note my words - the worst possible that Trump could have done in my book is that, but I personally don't think that. He may have banged soem 18yo - 17yo girls who joined the orgy. As for his daughter - you only have the comments, but Ivanka has totally normal behavior - usually those kind of things leave the girls twisted, so it's more likely that he was just a normal dad who made a bunch of slightly off comments.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-10-2019 08:36 AM

(08-10-2019 08:21 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  Damn...that was quick.

Haha - suicide - 2 burly dudes putting him into a sling that the third one held up. Suicide alright .... despite having to look forward to a few years of tennis practice at worst.

Guess they did not want to risk him divulging too much - he isn't the smartest cookie out there and they knew it.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Oak - 08-10-2019 08:36 AM

Probabaly just slipped and fell over 20 times in a row, or shot himself in the back of the head.

Thank god we have a free press who will get to the bottom of this and will continue to tirelessly investigate the details of his trial.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-10-2019 08:39 AM

(08-10-2019 01:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  [Image: 1565372193218.png]

Uh oh - that moron inconvenienced the real rulers:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - CynicalContrarian - 08-10-2019 08:49 AM

(08-10-2019 08:23 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  Holy shit, they're not even trying to be subtle anymore. Absolutely brazen to "suicide" him with the entire world's attention on the case.

Yep.
Either brazen.
Or desperation.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 08:53 AM

(08-10-2019 08:36 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  
(08-10-2019 08:21 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  Damn...that was quick.

Haha - suicide - 2 burly dudes putting him into a sling that the third one held up. Suicide alright .... despite having to look forward to a few years of tennis practice at worst.

Guess they did not want to risk him divulging too much - he isn't the smartest cookie out there and they knew it.

Tell me about it. I am having a hard time believing he committed suicide, which sounds more like a hit job to prevent damaging information from reaching the public.

Why should we trust the media and some 3 letter corrupted government agencies (FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc.) that are covering up the pedophilia ring? And whatever happened to that Maxwell chick?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - balybary - 08-10-2019 08:55 AM

His cellmates in shock after his "barbell accident".

"Life is unfair, mate... Jeff' just wanted to break his bench press record of 250 Kg"

[Image: Image-1024-1024-136993.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - RexImperator - 08-10-2019 08:56 AM

Today is also Eid Al-Adha. Coincidence?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 08:58 AM

From Cernovich's post:
Quote:Jeffrey Epstein is Dead from Apparent Suicide

Jeffrey Epstein is dead from an apparent suicide. He was kept in solitary confinement, and after a previous suicide attempt, would have had all ropes, strings, ties and other means of harming himself taken away.

Epstein died a day after court records involving his sex trafficking ring were released to the public.

We really will never know the full scope of Epstein’s activities.

Note the key word, "solitary confinement". Suicide, my ass.

Edit. Twitter is blowing up with these Wordwide Trends.
Quote:Worldwide trends
Epstein
505K Tweets

Clintons
18.3K Tweets

Suicide
240K Tweets

#ClintonBodyCount
8,546 Tweets

#jeffreyepstien
1,384 Tweets

Prince Andrew
Details of sexual harassment allegations against Prince Andrew emerge

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - MKE-Ed - 08-10-2019 08:59 AM

Interesting that he killed himself while in a federal government jail facility. Very convenient and a lot of powerful people are now feeling a sense of relief knowing that Epstein is now dead. It’s amazing to see how the people in question made this happen. They have some very influential connections to make this happen.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Kid Twist - 08-10-2019 09:00 AM

Don't they have all the "evidence" already?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Days of Broken Arrows - 08-10-2019 09:03 AM

Epstein is the most famous criminal in the world in the wealthiest country in the world. It does not makes sense that he wouldn't be under 24/7 watch.

Something stinks here. I don't buy it -- and I'm the last to believe in conspiracy theories.

How will we know this is B.S.? When no prison guard (or warden or prison security expert) gets fired. Because in every other field you get fired when someone dies on your watch.

Don't be surprised if this gets swept under the carpet immediately by the politicians, the for-profit prison$, and the media.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Going strong - 08-10-2019 09:12 AM

No surprise here.
First the Deep Establishment gave Epstein a chance to off himself (alone, as any man with a shred of honor left should do, in such desperate situation), by conveniently "forgetting" to put him on suicide watch.

When that failed, as Epstein was not tough and resolute enough to cut his arteries, the Establishment reverted back to the classic "forceful assisted suicide".

By the way, I predicted a "Rawmeo" jailcell suicide for Epstein, weeks ago (strangulation with towel, or plastic bag suffocation?) :

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73614.html#pid1999930

But somehow, maybe it is better that way, both for Epstein and his victims and/or paid whores. Epstein has closure in death, and his victims can, I guess, take satisfaction in his suffering, shame and brutal death.

One thing though is for sure: the Clintons and assorted old Dems can sleep better at night. Tonight it's relief and champagne from Hollywood to Martha's vineyard!

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - CynicalContrarian - 08-10-2019 09:12 AM

The 2010's may well be remembered as the decade of oddly timed / 'doorknob' suicides...

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 09:12 AM

Holy shit - Twitter is censoring left and right on anyone who's posting pictures of Epstein's body on an ambulance stretcher inside a building, which I tried to click on to copy the URL to post it here until I got a Twitter error page (i.e., doesn't exist).

I was checking out the Epstein trend, which is blowing up like crazy.

Edit. Saw this post via Epstein trend page. Wikipedia...one can't take these Wiki editors seriously.
[Image: EBnUqx-VUAAknaU.jpg:small]

Edit II.
[Image: EBnUkpDWsAAtt0m.jpg:small]

[Image: EBnU5UUUYAAcnUf.png:small]

[Image: EBnU5UWUIAA1D4c.jpg:small]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - iThinkThereforeIam - 08-10-2019 09:23 AM

He was a mossad / CIA asset so he might not be dead at all and just retire in Israel or w/e although his appearance and his "egg shaped penis" probably makes this unlikely.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - N°6 - 08-10-2019 09:26 AM

Once again the Clintons remind me of the aliens in the old show, The Invaders. At the end of every episode, just when proof of the alien presence is to be revealed by David Vincent, something drastic happens and proof of the grand conspiracy is lost and he ends up looking like a nutter.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Bienvenuto - 08-10-2019 09:39 AM

In what world can the lead prosecutor on the Epstein case be the daughter of the man who illegally helped and pardoned Hillary Clinton?

In what world is that allowed..?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Sooth - 08-10-2019 09:42 AM

Was just saying to someone tonight that he will most likely be killed.

Life comes at you fast, especially if you play dirty.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Syberpunk - 08-10-2019 09:43 AM

(08-10-2019 08:36 AM)Oak Wrote:  Probabaly just slipped and fell over 20 times in a row, or shot himself in the back of the head.

Thank god we have a free press who will get to the bottom of this and will continue to tirelessly investigate the details of his trial.

Did he also lock himself in a duffel bag after shooting himself twice in the back of the head? that's my favourite auld chestnut.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - robreke - 08-10-2019 09:45 AM

(08-10-2019 09:39 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  In what world can the lead prosecutor on the Epstein case be the daughter of the man who illegally helped and pardoned Hillary Clinton?

In what world is that allowed..?

Clown world

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Caux - 08-10-2019 09:47 AM

As a former correctional officer..this is almost impossible. After the first suicide attempt especially for a high level "clientele" he would be placed in special watch and a in a pickle suit. There were some corrupt officers at my old prison that were paid to look at the other way just to shake someone up, but not murder. The officer was probably paid a shit ton just for Epstein to commit suicide. Big L to the law and order.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 09:50 AM

[Image: EBncVniXoAECABV.jpg:small]

[Image: EBncVnjWwAU2kCm.jpg:small]

[Image: EBncVnjWsAEMpHV.jpg:small]

We all know what's going to happen next...
[Image: EBnbUXyXkAAhSaf.jpg:small]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - BigTony - 08-10-2019 09:52 AM

Delete.