Roosh V Forum
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking (/thread-73614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 08-10-2019 11:41 AM

(08-10-2019 10:53 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  Via /pol/ News Network
Quote:/pol/ News Network @PNN

Billionaire pedophile and sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein has died of an apparent suicide.
Three possibilities:

1. He killed himself, because he’s a coward. He won’t like what happens next.

2. He was killed, because he knew too much.

3. This was faked, because he knew too much and is rich/powerful.

[Image: 6508aed32be0dfa8.jpeg?1565449819]

Edit. I noticed the words "Tisha B'av" in the screenshot image so I looked it up.

Quote:What is Tisha B'av?

Tisha B’Av, the 9th day of the month of Av (Aug. 10-11, 2019), is the saddest day on the Jewish calendar, on which we fast, deprive ourselves and pray. It is the culmination of the Three Weeks, a period of time during which we mark the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.

What Happened on 9 Av?
1313 BCE: The spies returned from the Promised Land with frightening reports, and the Israelites balked at the prospect of entering the land. G‑d decreed that they would therefore wander in the desert for 40 years.

Both Holy Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed on this date. The First Temple was burned by the Babylonians in 423 BCE (read more) and the Second Temple fell to the Romans in 70 CE (read more), unleashing a period of suffering from which our nation has never fully recovered.

The Bar Kochba revolt against the Romans in 133 CE ended in defeat: The Jews of Betar were butchered on the 9th of Av and the Temple Mount was plowed one year later on the same date.

Later on in our history, many more tragedies happened on this day, including the 1290 expulsion of England’s Jews and the 1492 banishment of all Jews from Spain.

My skepticism there is that I'm currently somewhat closer to that time zone. In Israeli time that event occurred on the 10th, not the 9th.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Easy_C - 08-10-2019 11:44 AM

(08-10-2019 11:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Regardless of how he "died", the truth of their evil is being exposed, step by step, and those in power are panicking. They can get their MK ULTRA zombies to shoot up another Walmart, but they will have to start WW3 or a US Civil War to stop this wave of light completely, and that's exactly what they will try to do.

It will be World War 3. That's one among multiple reasons why they want to start shit with Russia, with the two other big ones being (in my best guess) Putin's interference with the Greater Israel Plan by protecting Assad and that Putin subverted an attempt to perform a coup in Russia where Gorbachev would be ousted and replaced with a Western puppet (instead Putin took charge and killed some of the conspirators, most notably Edmond Safra).

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Syberpunk - 08-10-2019 11:47 AM

Don't they get off on making it so obvious? They want to show they can push it so hard and will laugh in peoples faces for how little they populace is easily distracted. They get a thrill out of almost being caught. Seth Rich for example.

If this were No Fap, this would be edging.

Anyway Red Ice is live now with Ryan Dawson:

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 11:48 AM

(08-10-2019 11:44 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  
(08-10-2019 11:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Regardless of how he "died", the truth of their evil is being exposed, step by step, and those in power are panicking. They can get their MK ULTRA zombies to shoot up another Walmart, but they will have to start WW3 or a US Civil War to stop this wave of light completely, and that's exactly what they will try to do.

It will be World War 3. That's one among multiple reasons why they want to start shit with Russia, with the two other big ones being (in my best guess) Putin's interference with the Greater Israel Plan by protecting Assad and that Putin subverted an attempt to perform a coup in Russia where Gorbachev would be ousted and replaced with a Western puppet (instead Putin took charge and killed some of the conspirators, most notably Edmond Safra).

Or a Civil War like Portland.

Edit
[Image: a2cfbda143285743.jpeg?1565456458]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Cumlluminates - 08-10-2019 11:51 AM

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave alive!

[Image: Dy1cn-vVAAEkYHk.jpg]

24/7 suicide watch and still suicided.

DOJ, FBI, cover-up I mean investigating...

Yup, nothing to see here.

[Image: InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Hedonist94 - 08-10-2019 12:06 PM

It's likely that Epstein is the tip of the iceberg. There are already several former US presidents, Financiers, Intelligence agencies, Fortune 50 CEOs, and Royalty implicated in this.

I would go as far as to say that the Epstein explains a lot of the so called poor decisions made by Western leaders over the past 40 years.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Dusty - 08-10-2019 12:16 PM

Joe Scarborough thinks it’s muh Russia.

Then someone replied with this savage tweet:

For those who don’t know the backstory, in 2001, a 27 year old attractive intern died in Joe Scarborough’s office. “She hit her head.”

[Image: lori-klausutis1.jpg]

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Lori_Klausutis

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Knight of Malta - 08-10-2019 12:16 PM

They're now reporting there was a "camera malfunction" in Epstein's cell last night.

I worked at a hospital before, and whenever there were criminals there I remember there were at least three police officers in the room with them at all times and another two just outside the door. And these were just regular common criminals. Can't imagine why this wouldn't be done for Epstein of all people.

Edit: well no, I can imagine why.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Knight of Malta - 08-10-2019 12:33 PM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - crystalcastle - 08-10-2019 12:36 PM

It's all just so convenient, isn't it? I'm not going to pretend to know what suicide watch entails, but surely a high profile inmate like this would have been on it indefinitely?

Oh well, off we go I guess.

[Image: qOkkrip.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Thrill Jackson - 08-10-2019 01:25 PM

You know it's bad when normie celebrities take notice.

He retweeted this from Mike Cernovich as well.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Foolsgo1d - 08-10-2019 01:51 PM

Such brazen action means they will start to divert attention soon. It'll have to be serious and take up some serious news cycles.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Roosh - 08-10-2019 01:59 PM

(08-10-2019 01:51 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  Such brazen action means they will start to divert attention soon. It'll have to be serious and take up some serious news cycles.

They need to move on from the "lone wolf" shooter, since it doesn't have as much shock value. I would expect team shootings of 2-3 people that terrorize a city for several hours.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Roosh - 08-10-2019 02:10 PM

The chance he committed suicide approaches zero...

Quote:Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security.

Something was clearly allowed to happen.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/was-jeffrey-epstein-murdered/

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Dusty - 08-10-2019 02:18 PM

The Establishment right now:

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Caduceus - 08-10-2019 02:19 PM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-10-2019 02:29 PM

(08-10-2019 10:53 AM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  Nobody pulled the old "swithcheroo" for this guy. He had nothing left to offer and was too much of a liability to keep alive. He should have just stuck to girls 18 years and one day old. Guys like Epstein and R. Kelly don't know when to quit when they're ahead.

What a job that must be! Professional suicider for the 'security services' - hanger of men, slasher of wrists, zipper-upperer of large sports bags...

It's time son, you've got to go. Shhh... shhh, it's alright. It's over. This is your time now. You can do this the hard way or the easy way, but even if you choose the hard way, we'll still get away with it and it will hurt a lot more. Or I tell you what, you can take a raincheck for now, but those two beautiful kids you got that go to xxxxxx school, would be a shame for them to die in a house fire. Horrible way to go fire! Did you see them chucking themselves out of the World Trade Center rather than be burned to death. It's an instinct, but only if you have the choice. Some people don't have that choice.

It's up to you. We can flip a coin if you like. Tell you what, I've got a little pill in my pocket that will take most of the pain away if you take the easy way out, for you, and your family. By the time they find your body, it will untraceable in your system. And they will find your body. We'll alert the authorities as soon as, say it was a 'dog-walker' that 'stumbled' upon your corpse. We'll do it before the crows feast on your eyes and make a hell of a mess of your face. It'll be easier for your family when they identify the body...

I believe the tradecraft term for it is 'being made an offer that you can't refuse'. Well, you can refuse it, but you get to see your kids die a horrible death first and you still die a just as horrible death later.

What would you do?

I lived in a town that built nuclear weapons and biological warfare 'stuff'. There was a curious case of these 'microbiologists' suddenly deciding to suicide themselves. About 50-60 of them. In a very short space of time. They chose the most elaborate of suicide methods. Like being pushed in to the paths of ongoing trains, or driving their car in to a wall at 100Mph. There was stuff one day on the news, next day nothing.

You can look it up yourself. Filed under X-Files>UK. Another conspiracy theory that was a fact, but as there were no facts to be found, minds ran riot and the kooks and nutters took over and muddied the waters. It did happen though. I was there.

A lot of stuff has been taken off the net now about it. I've got some old stuff archived somewhere in some old disc images of websites that I slurped. I've talked about it before on here.

But yeah, imagine having a job like that eh?

Pushing people in front of trains.
Drugging people then OD'ing them then zipping them in to bags.
Rigging their car so the brakes fail.
Taking people out in to the woods and slashing their wrists for them.

Or going in to a jail cell and explaining to a man: Son, your time is up, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way...

Bit hard smuggling a horse's head in to a prison cell, so more crude methods would have to suffice.

But the real horse's head in the room here is the unequivocal message this 'suiciding' sends out to the wider 'community' at large: We don't give a fuck. We are mocking you. We are upping the ante. Oh, and whatchagunnadoaboudit anyway?

Everyone will remember where they were and what they were doing on the day Eggstein got 'hung out to dry'.

But this one gets memory-holed. There will be no long drawn out media excursion in to the whys and wherefores and finer points of 'whodunnit'?

Just as it was announced 15 minutes after that plane hitting the World Trade Center that Osama Bin Laden was responsible, just as quick was this announced a suicide. The narrative had been written. Get it in quick while the shock is in full effect - people absorb it better that way, and don't question it as their heads spin around the various possible motives or perpetrators.

This one disappears quick. The media industrial complex decides what gets conveniently forgotten or what gets drummed in to your brain non stop for the next 24-7 news cycle.

Just as most people knew and predicted this was on the cards. Most people realise this will be another '9-Day-Wonder' in, ooh, about 9 days time.

What a time to be alive. And what a way to die, just weeks after coming back from another whoring trip in Paris on your private jet. Someone had plans for old Jeffers and his amazing egg shaped penis. They humiliated him first. No quick disappearing for him.

This is more a message to 'the others', pour encouragers les autres, than it is about Epstein himself getting some kind of 'justice'. Justice was not done and it was not seen to be done.

This sends a massive message out. And to more than one demographic.

But the real question here is: just exactly who is all this charade for?

Why now? Why in this way? And who is the real intended audience of this Kabuki theatre, this tragedy, this farce?

There are some serious things rumbling behind the scenes.

The last time my super-natural senses went 'haywire' like this was when they found that dead kid on the beach in the [current year] - and I knew the world would never be the same again.

It's that time again.

Things change from here. For all of us.

Not sure how, but they do.

I can't see how this whole scenario can play out to any kind of conclusion without seriously upsetting some demographic along the way.

Probably memory-hole'ing it is the best bet.

Message sent.

And message received, I'm sure.

By someone.

Somewhere.

In Summertime.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Eklavya - 08-10-2019 02:33 PM

#Alexjones was right about pedo rings and the elite.

A lot of people switched to the Alex Jones movie today(Scott Adams 2 movie theory).

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-10-2019 02:37 PM

(08-10-2019 02:18 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

The Establishment right now:

The sad reality is that the proles won't matter. It's not as if you have super-tight proof of everything that happened there.

Soon this will be forgotten. Even back in the day in slightly saner times when the Dutroux real Satanic pedophile affair blew up some 20 years ago in Belgium, at worst hundreds of thousand of people demonstrated in the streets, because it concerned countless children being murdered and the Royals being implicated.

The Epstein case will be closed similar to 9/11 and the JFK assassination. As soon as the perp is dead, then you can no longer pursue anything and that is about it.

The morons to the left will blame Trump and the Russians for an Epstein assassination - right, because the Russians can dictate high-security prison procedures on the level of US-Alphabet agencies, cover all bases and fronts.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Knight of Malta - 08-10-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:The morons to the left will blame Trump and the Russians for an Epstein assassination - right, because the Russians can dictate high-security prison procedures on the level of US-Alphabet agencies, cover all bases and fronts.

Speaking of which, has there been any comment from former Prime Minister of Russia Ehud Barak?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - balybary - 08-10-2019 03:45 PM

The official version is that Epstein was not on suicide watch "for reasons that remain unknown"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/10/prison-experts-shocking-that-jeffrey-epstein-was-taken-off-suicide-watch.html
Quote:Epstein was taken off suicide watch in the days before he took his own life, officials told NBC News, a decision that baffled former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system.

“For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.”

The conditions would have required him to be moved to a special bare-bones cell where he would be outfitted in a tear-resistant one-piece smock and receive stepped-up observation from a staffer or inmate posted outside, according to Lindsay and sources familiar with Epstein’s case.

But Epstein’s status was changed sometime in the last two weeks for reasons that remain unknown, officials told NBC News. The decision would normally have to have been authorized by the jail’s suicide prevention program coordinator, who is ordinarily the institution’s chief psychologist, and approved by the warden.

“Once an inmate has been placed on watch, the watch may not be terminated, under any circumstance, without the program coordinator or designee performing a face-to-face evaluation,” according to the federal Bureau of Prison official guidelines issued in 2007.

Epstein was discovered inside his cell before 7 a.m., and some union officials noted that many facilities operate with limited staffing overnight. The local federal prison union head in New York has previously complained about staffing shortages at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

The FBI is investigating the case, law enforcement officials told NBC News. The Bureau of Prisons will also launch an internal “after-action” probe, according to department veterans.

“It’s too early to say what I think should happen, but if this did occur as we believe that it did, some staff are going to have some hard questions to answer, I’m afraid,” said Lindsay, who served as warden at the nearby Metropolitan Detention Center from 2007 to 2009.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Days of Broken Arrows - 08-10-2019 03:47 PM

(08-10-2019 02:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  The chance he committed suicide approaches zero...

Quote:Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security.

Something was clearly allowed to happen.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/was-jeffrey-epstein-murdered/

Just to add some more perspective on this: At my local supermarket, they have a camera on the aisle where they sell paperback novels and school supplies. They have a minimum wage security worker monitor that camera.

They catch shoplifters regularly. And yet trained personnel with the highest tech security gear could not catch Epstein's suicide while knowing in advance he was a risk?

This is the biggest load of crap I ever heard. I also expect the "investigation" to offer nothing but high-priced legal fees (which will be passed onto the taxpaying public).

Meanwhile, the corporate-owned press will do like they did with Seth Rich and sweep it under the carpet while accusing the curious of being "conspiracy theorists." This is so transparent it's almost laughable.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-10-2019 03:53 PM

The last time I had a JFK moment like this was on September 11th, 2001.

Don't have to check the date. Know exactly where I was when it happened. But I won't compare this to 911 for obvious reasons, I'm just trying to make a greater point: I've only ever had 2, maybe 3 moments like this in my life before.

1: The Day Princess Diana was killed in a car crash.
2: 9/11
3: Dead kid washing up on beach.
4: Today, Epstein suddenly getting very 'depressed'.

I'll just focus on the first one for now though.

What a coincidence!

When Diana was 'killed', people walked up to strangers (like me) in the street and whispered almost conspiratorially 'they killed her, you know?'.

At the time I wasn't particularly in to the Royal family one way or another. But I did say if that mad cow Diana kept on the way she was going someone was going to knock her off. Then they did. A nation in shock, as much for the fact that she got bumped as her passing away too young.

Now I don't know if she did get bumped off. But the rest of the country who are not in to 'conspiracy theories' seem to take this as a given. First parallel with Epstein getting whacked.

More and more these days I'm tired of conspiracies. I want facts. But that doesn't mean to say conspiracies don't exist.

Never mind all that.

My alarm bells are ringing because, the very first time I got this surreal feeling was when A: Diana got 'killed' and then lastly, when B: Epstein got suicided.

What do these two events have in common?

Quick clue:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBoFz8BW4AEn6ij.jpg

That's right, the British Royal Family, AKA 'The Firm'.

[Image: 1041662.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJHo2lgcsjZ_JUcv5EnC2...HGAXxk29a8]

That image of Sarah Ferguson there is no 'coincidence'.

She's a known grifter. Epstein paid off about 20K of her personal debt, forget now. Anyway, this was interesting:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1160435/fergie-latest-paedophile-jeffery-epstein-message

Fergie's 'call me' message to sex abuser Epstein found

THE close friendship between paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and the Royal Family faces fresh scrutiny after a message to the billionaire from the Duchess of York was unearthed. Evidence seized from his Florida home shows how Sarah Ferguson personally called the hedge fund manager.

I guess when you pay off 20K of someone's debt, it buys a certain loyalty. Even among 'Royalty' (she's ex-Royalty technically).

Fergie's been living high off the hog. Guess she's got a few stories to tell. And even a few more to keep quiet if you know what I mean. I've mentioned this before in this thread I believe.

But now it turns out, in The Daily Mail today can you believe? that old Fergie is perhaps going to be re-marrying old Air-Miles Andy (Prince Andrew) as they have never really been apart, and they just, all of a sudden would like to make it all official again.

Awww, sweet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7343885/Duchess-York-jets-Balmoral-amid-rumours-shes-rekindling-romance-Prince-Andrew.html#

In fact, there has been a 'meeting' by the Firm Royals to discuss this very matter. They have all got together within the last couple of days to do damage limitation discuss this.

Are the Duchess of York and Prince Andrew rekindling their romance? Fergie jets in to the Highlands to join her ex-husband and The Queen at Balmoral amid growing rumors

This is 'rekindling their romance' while they have supposed to have been living with each other has practically man and wife anyway over the last few good years. Yeah, that's it.

Such a great time to do it.

Fergie's either a beard or she knows where the bodies are buried.

This is where they are all hooking up:

[Image: 17115064-7343169-The_former_flames_are_r...235851.jpg]

And this is the happy face of 'Fergie' as she, no doubt, is also about to be made an offer she can't refuse:

[Image: 17123302-7343885-image-m-3_1565430754424.jpg]

Don't know about you, and I know some of you on this forum don't have as much 'game' as me, but it's ok, noobs, live and learn, this is what the face of a happy woman looks like who is just going to be 'reconciled' with her ex-partner (who she never really left), looks like:

[Image: 17123298-7343885-image-a-8_1565431064642.jpg]

I'm not a big believer in body language, but I am a big believer in facial expressions. She looks like a soon to be hanged woman. Excuse the expression at such a sensitive time.

I wonder when the new wedding will take place.

In fact, their two Princesses are joining them at the royal residence. It's a family affair...

Air-miles Andy, living up to his name flew in by private jet. Fergie merely traveled on British Airways. First class no doubt, but still.

Probably typical behaviour of those soon to be re-married and who never even really 'left each other's side'.

All this happening within a couple of days of Epstein getting suicided.

They started convening there a few days before Epstein got whacked.

How convenient.

Damage limitation. PR.

It goes like this for those that don't know:

People in power, doesn't matter if they are royalty or not or just the local thug family on the locak sink estate that rules through fear - they all have one thing in common: they stick together. There is a command structure. And in crisis you break that command structure under pain of death.

Ok, Fergs, girls and princesses, it goes like this - a shit storm is brewing. We will be accused of having Eggstein whacked just to protect the rep of the firm, now me must stand tall and proud and firm! You don't talk about this with anyone, you don't do any interviews, you don't even speak about this with your so called friends. We are closing ranks, just like we did when we got Diana whacked Diana had that most unfortunate accident. We will come back from this. We are strong. United we stand, divided we fall.

Capiche?

Andy, you are a fucking liability, look at the fucking heat you've drawn on us again just as we had taken 20 years to get over that last debacle that nearly finished us. You utter cunt. And all because you couldn't keep your balls in your pocket. But we will support you. We will support you like we have never supported you before. Because solidarity in the face of public opinion is everything. You are going to marry Fergie again whether you like it or not. Hell, we don't even like it. She doesn't even like it. But get used to it, because it's happening!

Or something like that.

Something is happening.

Executive decisions are being made. And they will be adhered to.

I'm not a fan of the royal family as such (as you may have been able to tell), but I do have a grudging respect for the Boss - The Queen (Gentleman stand up!). She takes no prisoners. And you fuck about with her at your peril.

She is ruling by the will of God through the Church of England. She has a direct line to God and is selected by him. She has the entire police force and armed services in her pay who swear holy allegiance to her. Come on, let's hand it to the little old lady, who rules with an iron fist within a velvet glove.

Andy and this whole sorry debacle is the last thing she needed right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if she literally pulls little Air-Miles Andy's panties down in the main ceremonial room at Balmoral and spanks him with a good piece of Birch and some nettles the buttler just freshly picked from the garden.

This isn't about degeneracy or about depravity, it's about bringing heat, and about 'getting away with it'.

But there is another twist in this tale. Which I shall regale. After another ale.

Gentleman, The Queen!

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 04:04 PM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Blake2 - 08-10-2019 04:10 PM

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race with His DNA

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html?module=inline

Perhaps a part of him will live on in some form......

Everything about this man was odd.