Roosh V Forum
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking (/thread-73614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - debeguiled - 08-10-2019 04:12 PM

Trump Derangement Syndrom Part 47 - beta_plus - 08-10-2019 04:17 PM

It's starting to look like the Deep State-DNC-MSM-Globalists are going to try to pin this on Trump.

#TrumpBodyCount is now trending on Twitter, and there are reports on the The_Donald that normies are being convinced that Trump is behind this.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Days of Broken Arrows - 08-10-2019 04:36 PM

Yahoo's front page is already using the term "conspiracy theories" when it comes to people questioning how Epstein died. The body isn't even cold yet, but the media is already in cover-up mode.

Really, we've become like the Soviet Union of the 1970s, where the media is the propaganda arm of the party officials.

[attachment=42227]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Cr33pin - 08-10-2019 04:36 PM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Repo - 08-10-2019 04:55 PM

Leaked video of Epsteins suicide

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-10-2019 05:05 PM

This is where is gets weird. It's reality. But still, even I find it weird.

We come back to Air-Miles Andy and particularly Fergie again.

To recap, sorry, "Air-Miles Andy" refers to Prince Andrew who has proven himself to be more than a little liberal with the UK taxpayer's generosity - he never takes a train, he helicopters everywhere, and when he can he flies, private jet - like Lolita Express no doubt!

A lot of the royals keep their head down, but Air-Miles Andy has a certain contempt for his 'people'. He's not loved, but not hated. Just meh.

Fergie, his horsey wife was from a small place called 'Dummer' in England. Knew a girl from there myself and that's how I remember it. She looked like a horse too.

There are rumours about Andy being gay, and Fergie being his beard. I haven't gone in to that. I don't care. I don't deal in gossip. But since it's all coming out of the woodwork...

Fergie is known for playing on the whole Royal angle. She likes to give it the large and is for the main part humoured. At least that is the common narrative. Just some background.

Let's take one more look of that photo of her about to officialy make it good with Andy again:

[Image: 17123298-7343885-image-a-8_1565431064642.jpg]

The Duchess of York looks like a woman in love:

Summoned by The Queen.

That's the background for those that don't know.

This is the weird bit I was talking about:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243475/Fergies-former-aide-released-jail.html

Family's fury as Duchess of York's former aide Jane Andrews who killed her boyfriend with a cricket bat and a knife wins freedom from jail

You may just want to read that one more time.

The bullet points of that article:

* Jane Andrews battered and stabbed Tom Cressman while he slept in 2000
* Andrews, 52, was jailed for life and ordered to serve a minimum of 12 years
* She was returned to jail last year after being accused of harassing a married man
* Mr Cressman's brother Rick warned lonely men to steer clear of Andrews

This is her:

[Image: 15994152-7243475-image-m-4_1563006867321.jpg]

A murderer once employed by the Duchess of York as a dresser has been freed from prison.

Jane Andrews, who worked as a dresser for Sarah Ferguson for nine years, served 14 years of a life sentence for the murder of her millionaire lover Tom Cressman.

Andrews, 52, was initially released from jail in 2015 but was sent back to prison in July last years over allegations she was harassing a married man.

Ok, so someone that used to work for Fergie turned out to be a bunny boiler and murdered her hubby - shit happens Rigsby, what the fuck is your point?

Well, this is the weird bit I alluded to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Andrews

Andrews had been considered for early release several times but was repeatedly adjudged a 'danger to the public'. On 21 May 2015, it was nevertheless announced that Andrews would be released,[9] and on 19 June 2015, she was released on licence, with a view to making the transition from prison to mainstream society in a probation hostel.[citation needed]

In 2018, she was jailed again, after having been accused of harassing a former paramour.[10]

Jane Andrews was released from prison on the 8th August 2019, and was subsequently residing in a bail hostel.

Two fucking days before Epstein got suicided!

[Image: 15994052-7243475-image-m-11_1563007055298.jpg]

Freed from prison on the 15th of July according to that article. But only to a bail hostel. A kind of half-way house.

She was finally released back out in to the wider world at large 2 days ago!

Almost to the day that Epstein got whacked!

Andrews bludgeoned her millionaire lover Tom Cressman with a cricket bat at his flat in Fulham, west London in 2000. She also stabbed him with a knife.

A court heard she murdered Mr Cressman because he had refused to marry her.

Following the murder, she fled the house and was arrested four days later.

This is a more recent article about her:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9684420/sarah-fergusons-killer-ex-dresser-released-from-prison/

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000512018115.jpg?w=620]

Like I say, weird.

She did do a life term for battering and stabbing her boyfriend to death because he wouldn't marry her. So there is some justice in this world. But... then got sent back to prison again for 'bunny-boiling' on another man a few years ago in 2015. A menace to society.

Does this woman -

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000194280449-e1565290904989.jpg?w=620]

have stories to tell?

She is released at exactly the same time as the royal family convene to do damage limitation in Balmoral. She is a murderous psycho and 'aide' to the Duchess of York.

Let me repeat that again: Duchess of YORK.

Has anyone seen her in NEW YORK?

She's got that Uma Thurman look about her, not so much KILL BILL, but KILL JEFF.

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000511990420.jpg?w=620]

In 2002, a psychiatrist diagnosed Andrews with borderline personality disorder.[3] In November 2009, after having served nine years in custody, Andrews escaped from the East Sutton Park Prison in Kent. After three days, she was captured in a hotel room with her family just six miles from the prison.[8] She was ultimately not charged with absconding.

Anyway, she's back on the streets.

Epstein is dead.

Fergie is about to get married.

Andy is about to get a thrashing of a lifetime at an impromptu family meetup.

And Ghislaine Maxwell is still nowhere to be fucking found.

From Jimmy Savile to other female pimps and bunny boilers - they sure do know how to pick them and all don't they, what with all that heavy security and scrutiny? Vetting and whatnot.

Happy days.

Sarah Ferguson Reportedly Back In The Firm After Princess Eugenie’s Royal Wedding

Sarah Ferguson has been welcomed back into the royal fold.

The royals and Ferguson had a rocky relationship following her divorce from Prince Andrew. However, Carly Read, a journalist for Express, claims that the days of Ferguson being an outsiders appears to be over, and there are rumors that she’s back in the Firm after Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s royal wedding.

http://financialnewsguru.com/sarah-ferguson-reportedly-back-in-the-firm-after-princess-eugenies-royal-wedding/

[Image: sarah-ferguson-reportedly-back-in-the-fi...edding.jpg]

The girl from Dummer done good!

Well, better than that Diana anyway...

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Deepdiver - 08-10-2019 05:18 PM

I am much more inclined to believe Playboy Jeff E was suicided by the Clintons Body Count machine in case Hillbot decides she needs to rescue the DNC and Dems from the Pocahontas and Gaffey Old Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe SHOW so her Chicomms handlers can save face from the Trump Free and Fair Trade Tariffs Machine... Will be interesting to see the Mossad angle here as well.

No doubt he was officially suicided imnsho - just by who?

USA Judicial System now makes China and Russia look free and fair by comparison.

###

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-10-2019 05:18 PM

I sent a letter to the Queen, asking if she would like to reply about the fact The Firm had apparently been said to be in action again.

She wrote very quickly back, just saying this:

Well, I'm not uptight
Not unattractive
Turn me on tonight
'Cause I'm radioactive
Radioactive
There's not a fight
And I'm not your captive
Turn me loose tonight
'Cause I'm radioactive
Radioactive

I dared not reply.

God bless The Firm!

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Johnnyvee - 08-10-2019 05:33 PM

I find it very hard to believe that there is any truth to the idea that Epstein was killed, or even him being encouraged/allowed to commit suicide. (Although the latter is much more likely)

But I`ll say this; if there is a major event, or several, in the form of terrorist attacks or equivalent in the next couple of days, I cannot deny that there must be a conspiracy of some sort here.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - scorpion - 08-10-2019 05:33 PM

This is really a slap in the face more than anything else. It's a humiliation, a big "Fuck you, what are you gonna do about it?" directed at everyone who's been remotely paying attention. The idea that a prisoner as high profile as Epstein, who already attempted to kill himself in prison a few weeks ago, would be left unobserved and with the means to kill himself is completely unbelievable on its face. It's literally on the level of, "Epstein was kidnapped by aliens".

I can only hope that this ends up red pilling a lot of people, because otherwise it's extremely demoralizing and black-pilling. They have complete control and aren't even bothering to hide it anymore. The country we thought was dying is already dead. We're a corpse, and they continue to riddle the body with bullets in a fit of sadistic, manic glee, just because they can. Because it amuses them. It isn't enough to impoverish and exterminate us, they want to play with us as they do it. God help us.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - puckerman - 08-10-2019 06:32 PM

This video summarizes it all up in two seconds:

I would have happily volunteered eight hours of my own time to watch him. I suspect others would have as well.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Bazzwaldo - 08-10-2019 07:14 PM

This is what Mossad does when an asset becomes a liability, look out Trump

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 08-10-2019 08:05 PM

If there were any possibility Jeffery Epstein could have sunk Trump, he'd still be alive.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - How Many Bothans - 08-10-2019 09:03 PM

"If there were any possibility Jeffery Epstein could have sunk Trump, he'd still be alive."

This is about the only thing in this whole thread that I believe is 100% true.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Sombro - 08-10-2019 09:19 PM

[attachment=42228]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - RexImperator - 08-10-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:Really, we've become like the Soviet Union of the 1970s, where the media is the propaganda arm of the party officials.

And similarly, nobody really believes the official explanations.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-10-2019 10:05 PM

[Image: EBny6yYXYAIAXY-.jpg:small]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Tail Gunner - 08-10-2019 11:13 PM

Published a few hours ago in the "New York Post":

Quote: Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself
By Bruce Golding and Brad Hamilton
August 10, 2019 | 6:17pm | Updated

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - infinitejest - 08-11-2019 12:07 AM

As much as I would like to think this will finally be the event to redpill the American people, I've already lost hope that they will ever wake up. The Las Vegas Shooting felt like the tipping point. If that didn't get people talking and starting a national dialogue, what would it take?

We really are the most apathetic and entertainment-addled bunch yet. For most people uncomfortable stories like these that force you to question your own reality are treated as the white noise they must ignore while they consume from an infinite catalog of entertainment and outrage at their fingertips.

For the rest of us paying attention...

[Image: EYfrk.png]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Bazzwaldo - 08-11-2019 01:33 AM

(08-10-2019 11:13 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  Published a few hours ago in the "New York Post":

Quote: Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself
By Bruce Golding and Brad Hamilton
August 10, 2019 | 6:17pm | Updated

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

I stand to be corrected but reports say he wasn't on suicide watch at the time of his death which in itself is truly bizzarre!
I wonder how Bill Barr is going to explain this and other speculations like where the guards were and the surveillance footage witnessing his suicide?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Roosh - 08-11-2019 01:37 AM

(08-10-2019 05:33 PM)scorpion Wrote:  This is really a slap in the face more than anything else. It's a humiliation, a big "Fuck you, what are you gonna do about it?" directed at everyone who's been remotely paying attention. The idea that a prisoner as high profile as Epstein, who already attempted to kill himself in prison a few weeks ago, would be left unobserved and with the means to kill himself is completely unbelievable on its face. It's literally on the level of, "Epstein was kidnapped by aliens".

I can only hope that this ends up red pilling a lot of people, because otherwise it's extremely demoralizing and black-pilling. They have complete control and aren't even bothering to hide it anymore. The country we thought was dying is already dead. We're a corpse, and they continue to riddle the body with bullets in a fit of sadistic, manic glee, just because they can. Because it amuses them. It isn't enough to impoverish and exterminate us, they want to play with us as they do it. God help us.

The "suicide" is not to rub it in our faces---it was committed out of fear. The job was so sloppy that they knew this would wake a million people up, but they decided it was worth doing because if they didn't, their very power and freedom were at stake (if not their lives).

Things are coming to a head, and the way I judge if victory is near is how desperate the enemy is. This fake suicide is a sign they have stopped using strategy or basic common sense. Many of you could have devised a better coverup. Their fall is much closer than we think.

The only concern I have is the heinous false flag they have to do in the upcoming days or weeks to take attention off of their sloppy job.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-11-2019 02:12 AM

(08-10-2019 05:33 PM)scorpion Wrote:  This is really a slap in the face more than anything else. It's a humiliation, a big "Fuck you, what are you gonna do about it?" directed at everyone who's been remotely paying attention. The idea that a prisoner as high profile as Epstein, who already attempted to kill himself in prison a few weeks ago, would be left unobserved and with the means to kill himself is completely unbelievable on its face. It's literally on the level of, "Epstein was kidnapped by aliens".

Correct - Epstein committed suicide is on the same level.

In order to believe it you have to believe that:

+ he was taken off 24/h suicide watch
+ the cameras malfunctioned for the same time the suicide happened
+ the guards were taken off their job for "maintenance"

If you believe that, then you will believe anything. He got zapped by Aliens flying by.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-11-2019 02:24 AM

(08-11-2019 01:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The "suicide" is not to rub it in our faces---it was committed out of fear. The job was so sloppy that they knew this would wake a million people up, but they decided it was worth doing because if they didn't, their very power and freedom were at stake (if not their lives).

Things are coming to a head, and the way I judge if victory is near is how desperate the enemy is. This fake suicide is a sign they have stopped using strategy or basic common sense. Many of you could have devised a better coverup. Their fall is much closer than we think.

The only concern I have is the heinous false flag they have to do in the upcoming days or weeks to take attention off of their sloppy job.

Frankly I think that they simply don't care.

They could be standing there and saying:

[attachment=42229]

No really - even if you realize that the entire story stinks, what's the game-plan?

You voting for Trump again? That will show them!

Depending on your explanation for the world at large you will blame either "corrupt billionaires", capitalism, socialism, the Jews, the super-rich, Satanists, technology, the Illuminati, Republicans, Russians, Trump, the Clintons etc.

So even if both the right as well as Antifa-Democrats commies believe that he was killed, you don't get any unified front and have nothing aside from a big "who dunnit". I don't think that it will matter and the mainstream media is already letting the story die.

On the CNN homepage Epstein is relegated to a tiny side-bar:

Quote:Accused millionaire sex trafficker is dead. His cases could live on for years

The other media outlets followed suit and they already demoted him to millionaire which we assumed he was anyway. He just had access to billionaire wealth and lifestyle.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rorogue - 08-11-2019 02:25 AM

Corruption in America. So many disgraceful elements of the 'legal' system.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - AntoniusofEfa - 08-11-2019 04:13 AM

The Mossad could have helped out, since Ehud Barak who is currently running in the elections, has photos of him visiting Epsteins apartment in Manhattan, and being on the guest list.