Roosh V Forum
Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking (/thread-73614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - la bodhisattva - 08-16-2019 07:03 PM

I think we can go ahead and lock up this thread. Officials officially rule the murd...suicide a suicide. Nothing more to see here. Move along. Case closed. Hey, did you hear Trump mentioning buying Greenland? LMFAO!!! As if country's can just buy territory hehe. OMG what an idiot.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Hypno - 08-16-2019 07:14 PM

Yeah why buy it like it’s Alaska or Louisiana when we can take it like California it Hawaii.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Samseau - 08-16-2019 07:19 PM

[Image: 17367614-7364957-image-a-108_1565980408378.jpg]

What is the ring she is wearing? Huh

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-16-2019 07:19 PM

One very interesting piece I read earlier:

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

Everything in this story is “alleged”, and based on our own sources. Things we have been told are fact. However, we cannot verify the 100% accuracy of these and some of them were translated to us through both Russian and Spanish interpreters, which leaves room for error. However, we believe it and leave it to you to make up your own minds.

It makes a lot of claims and makes a lot of sense and doesn't ask to be taken too seriously (and it's also a good read). I liked it because it made a few connections between things that I had missed. They have a pretty good overview of the situation.

[The Hamptons crop up. I was looking to find some rich banker who partied with his daughters in an S+M themed party where they posed with 'spank me' hotpants on next to him. But I could not find it except for some well known weirdo in the Hamptons who also does shit like that. I'll keep looking but don't have time to get bogged down right now. I just wanted to know if he was in jeff's little black book - some searches were deleted from google though under 'data protection']

Anyway, that article makes some mad claims, but not anything I haven't heard before, apart from some totally new stuff that I've never heard before.

Again, Prince Andrew comes up and the British Royal Family. That whole little trip they did together just before Epstein got whacked and ended a day or two after he got whacked was very timely. Andrew and Fergie fucked off to Spain as the Duke doesn't like her apparently - first I heard. Why are they airing their dirty laundry in public now? PR!

Apparently, The British Royal Family have some serious links to Israel and Mossad. See Maxwell. I mean, really serious! You can read the article for yourself.

What was interesting was the persona called the 'Princess' in the article. It took some digging to find out. I think it was one of the Kennedy daughters, but I still don't get the connection apart from the shared lawyers and rich people being able to get away with blue murder, with regard to the Epstein case.

Another big take was about Spacey - I take him to be the Hollywood A lister. All the names are changed. And none of it is claimed to be true. So, you know...

It makes allusions to, but never names Haiti. About the humanitarian work done there. I know that a couple of Clinton's female lawyers got done for human trafficking there a while back but it's a rabbit hole.

Quickly found it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/05/world/americas/05orphans.html

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — Ten Americans who tried to take 33 Haitian children out of the country last week without the government’s consent have been charged with child abduction and criminal conspiracy, as Haitian officials sought to reassert judicial control after the Jan. 12 earthquake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children%27s_Refuge_case

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2114256

Maybe it's them. Don't want to get too lost here. Anyway, a couple of female lawyers working for Clinton got banged up for stealing children to use as sex slaves.

Well...

On the island was supposed to be a safe where blackmail material was kept and it got robbed when power changed hands and things fell in to disrepair (look upon my works ye mighty and despair).

There are so many imponderables with all of this. So many people blackmailing others. So many people just keeping records just in case as insurance. Then that gets stolen and used for blackmail.

A real nest of vipers.

Anyway, Spacey got his camera out and videod a lot of people at these parties. But it turns out that the film(s) got robbed from his apartment.

I always found it funny how Spacey got off so lightly and more than that, how cocky he was that he would never be tried again. Those 'House of Cards' like speeches he gave in public. Taunting, almost. Not the action of a man saved and spared from the gallows, but of a man who had 'won'.

I think he made a deal. I get off with all the sexual assault stuff, and I give you the tapes. All the while knowing that he has to keep a copy (or does he?). All the while them never believing him and thinking he might have a copy somewhere else up his sleeve?

Do you see how this shit works?

It would drive anyone fucking insane after a while.

And this is what I think has happened here. If it's not some kind of grand meta psyop.

Someone somewhere spilled the beans or got paranoid. And the whole thing has snowballed. I hope this is the case, and it would explain the utter insanity of the elites recently. I hope to see more insanity and bigger snowballs and the whole lot just wreck themselves.

Back to that article.

The other thing that stood out as new information was some Russian Oligarch (some say Abramovich, but might be very wrong) was friends with GM, and she asked him to help her get lost and get a new face. But due to his ties to the British Royal Family he got a bit spooked.

Fuck knows. Absolutely fuck knows. What is true. What is made up.

Don't forget that GM (ghislaine maxwell) and Prince Andrew were fuck buddies for a while. A lot of this sounds plausible.

If you were new to this whole story you would just laugh at that article as a bad hollywood plot. But when you have researched it, and know already of certain connections, it makes a lot of sense. I've never heard of the Russian Oligarch connection before, but still. And I still don't see the relevance of the Kennedy association beyond them sharing lawyers and MO.

But the rest of it makes a lot of sense.

Especially after seeing Fergie with that harrowed look on her face getting summoned to the war room to meet the Queen then getting fucked off a few days later after being given her instructions. Fuck me, what a summer get together that was eh?

I've lost my thread. I'm going quickly as I can through information here and chucking it back out as fast. Sorry for any mistakes. I've hit the captcha limit again, so this will have to do for now..

I didn't want to get so far in to that article. But it's a must read I would say. So much info is just being regurgitated so it's good to come across some new stuff. Disinfo, Misinfo, who knows?

One thing is for sure. There are a lot of very scared people out there right now in the elites. That is assuming this is not one giant piss take and psyop. If this shit is for real, then it's a very real possibility that we might still yet see some kind of house of cards come tumbling down.

And like rats deserting a sinking ship, once they start scuttling for the exits, they'll all be clawing each other's eyes out in an 'every man for himself' scenario.

Epstein was murdered/suicided: They really are fighting in an internecine squabble that has got out of hand, and things might even get really serious for them soon, and we get to see some of them burn.

Epstein was extracted: This is just a big joke to them and they are all there on Epstein Island just lauging at us all while they got BJs from 8 year olds from Haiti.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-16-2019 08:22 PM

Not sure how many of you have had a chance to get through that Billionaire Boys Club mini novel yet by Roberts/Giuffre.

It's certainly not very well written. It's not even been through a spell-checker. The words are clumsy. If this was not written by the young girl at the time who was purported to have written it, well, then my hat goes off to you sir/madam.

It's her!

She spills a lot of beans. She covers a lot of stuff up.

Like the meeting with Naomi Campbell on the yacht in St. Tropez.

She makes it all out to be sweetness and light. She didn't want to throw shade there. No talk about Naomi being a 'complete bitch' to her. The narrative being something else and focussing more on Epstein. She didn't want to be petty and not how she had been snubbed by the world's no.1 supermodel - she wanted to focus on how she was pimped out to disgusting ugly fat men with no game. How she was offered 'triple' to go in to his harem, but turned it down (better the devil you know) and got rewarded with a 'good girl' pat on the head by Epstein (after pimping her out and getting the goods on what this other fat disgusting rich pervert liked).

Really, this whole scenario is just win/win/win for everone involved really. Apart from the children being pimped out of course. But then again, age of consent in French national waters is different. Literally. (Kona will get that joke)

I did wonder how much she felt spurned. The photos of that time show a young child who the grown ups in the room turned a blind eye to, till it came the time for her to perform, like an adult.

I can see how that might fuck a child's mind up a bit. I can see why there are laws against it. I can see why that is abuse.

But this girl learned how to hold her tongue well, she even admits as much herself.

If you search for 'Naomi' you can see that there is another instance where she had sex at another birthday party of hers.

Apparently, when Naomi Campbell has a birthday party, it's a right old rum do.

Ctrl-F is your friend. I linked to the document earlier if you want to search for yourself. This is not searchable because it's images embedded in the pdf file.

Back to the Billionaire Boys Club.

Go to chapter 10 which is at page 600 in the pdf.

She intersperses the story of an Asian Dominatrix who jeffers brought in with the whole Naomi Campbell yacht party.

It turns out that old jeffers was in to a bit of the old kinky stuff too. This asian domina used to slap Virginia (the one who made the whole defamation case against GM) about quite a bit.

It's very salacious. Lots of info there.

I'll give another example, or rather give one example of one of the many people that Epstein got to whore for him. You might be surprised. Not heard anyone mention this lady's name yet, and I have to stress that this is from a supposedly fictional account by Roberts, so she might just be making it all up. But if true? She names names. She will take responsibility for that. I make no claims for this information to be true.

What does she say? Who does she accuse of being a whore for Epstein?

Why, no other than the great grand-daughter of Jacques Cousteau. She calls her 'Alexandria', but could it be 'Alexandra'?

[Image: 14.jpg]

Again they met through Epstein and Maxwell's pet subject/mission saving the oceans. It makes sense. The story of them almost getting eaten by sharks is a hoot.

Jeff made them enact a kind of lesbian love relationship, resplendent with strap ons again.

Apparently Virginia could not understand how such a lovely girl as her could behave like such a slut and get fucked by her strap on, until she found out that jeff had been donating to her marine biology save the oceans campaign (Cousteau's grand daughter).

There are certain themes developing here.

Whether this is true of not I don't know.

But if it's a made up fantasist story, it's a good one.

From Maxwell herself poaching a happy family man that happened to be a top bio-tech marine biologist while she hides out, to Jacques Cousteau's grand daughter getting/being fucked by a child's strap on for funding, who can say?

[Image: 2.-Alexandra-Cousteau_photo-by-Nicholas-Koon.jpg]

[Image: CAMPA%C3%91A_LA_MANO_SUCIA_DE_CHEVRON_-_11532413463.jpg]

The claims being made here are so wild, I just don't know why they didn't just nip it in the bud. No one would have believed any of it and they could have all just carried on with saving the whales and being arch oceanic perverts.

But yeah, chapter 10 has it all: Naomi Campbell, Domination by an ugly Asian girl and Cousteau's grand-daughter whoring herself out for venture capital.

There's quite a few other wild stories like that as well.

I get the impression that no one has really read through these documents yet. I've saved the more juicy people for later. There aren't many of them, and it might all be BS, but boy, there are some sick fucks out there, is all I will say for now....

Page 600 of the pdf. A good dozen chapters of this shit.

I'm looking forward to the coming game -

Epstein was Act 1.

Not sure it turned out exactly as he thought it would - or maybe it did!

Maxwell is Act 2.

Not sure it will turn out exactly as she supsects it will - but it will be 'fun' anyway.

Act 3 is anyone's guess...

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - beta_plus - 08-16-2019 09:14 PM

(08-16-2019 07:19 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  One very interesting piece I read earlier:

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

Everything in this story is “alleged”, and based on our own sources. Things we have been told are fact. However, we cannot verify the 100% accuracy of these and some of them were translated to us through both Russian and Spanish interpreters, which leaves room for error. However, we believe it and leave it to you to make up your own minds.

It makes a lot of claims and makes a lot of sense and doesn't ask to be taken too seriously (and it's also a good read). I liked it because it made a few connections between things that I had missed. They have a pretty good overview of the situation.

[The Hamptons crop up. I was looking to find some rich banker who partied with his daughters in an S+M themed party where they posed with 'spank me' hotpants on next to him. But I could not find it except for some well known weirdo in the Hamptons who also does shit like that. I'll keep looking but don't have time to get bogged down right now. I just wanted to know if he was in jeff's little black book - some searches were deleted from google though under 'data protection']

Anyway, that article makes some mad claims, but not anything I haven't heard before, apart from some totally new stuff that I've never heard before.

Again, Prince Andrew comes up and the British Royal Family. That whole little trip they did together just before Epstein got whacked and ended a day or two after he got whacked was very timely. Andrew and Fergie fucked off to Spain as the Duke doesn't like her apparently - first I heard. Why are they airing their dirty laundry in public now? PR!

Apparently, The British Royal Family have some serious links to Israel and Mossad. See Maxwell. I mean, really serious! You can read the article for yourself.

What was interesting was the persona called the 'Princess' in the article. It took some digging to find out. I think it was one of the Kennedy daughters, but I still don't get the connection apart from the shared lawyers and rich people being able to get away with blue murder, with regard to the Epstein case.

Another big take was about Spacey - I take him to be the Hollywood A lister. All the names are changed. And none of it is claimed to be true. So, you know...

It makes allusions to, but never names Haiti. About the humanitarian work done there. I know that a couple of Clinton's female lawyers got done for human trafficking there a while back but it's a rabbit hole.

Quickly found it:

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — Ten Americans who tried to take 33 Haitian children out of the country last week without the government’s consent have been charged with child abduction and criminal conspiracy, as Haitian officials sought to reassert judicial control after the Jan. 12 earthquake.

Maybe it's them. Don't want to get too lost here. Anyway, a couple of female lawyers working for Clinton got banged up for stealing children to use as sex slaves.

Well...

On the island was supposed to be a safe where blackmail material was kept and it got robbed when power changed hands and things fell in to disrepair (look upon my works ye mighty and despair).

There are so many imponderables with all of this. So many people blackmailing others. So many people just keeping records just in case as insurance. Then that gets stolen and used for blackmail.

A real nest of vipers.

Anyway, Spacey got his camera out and videod a lot of people at these parties. But it turns out that the film(s) got robbed from his apartment.

I always found it funny how Spacey got off so lightly and more than that, how cocky he was that he would never be tried again. Those 'House of Cards' like speeches he gave in public. Taunting, almost. Not the action of a man saved and spared from the gallows, but of a man who had 'won'.

I think he made a deal. I get off with all the sexual assault stuff, and I give you the tapes. All the while knowing that he has to keep a copy (or does he?). All the while them never believing him and thinking he might have a copy somewhere else up his sleeve?

And this is what I think has happened here. If it's not some kind of grand meta psyop.

Someone somewhere spilled the beans or got paranoid. And the whole thing has snowballed. I hope this is the case, and it would explain the utter insanity of the elites recently. I hope to see more insanity and bigger snowballs and the whole lot just wreck themselves.

Back to that article.

The other thing that stood out as new information was some Russian Oligarch (some say Abramovich, but might be very wrong) was friends with GM, and she asked him to help her get lost and get a new face. But due to his ties to the British Royal Family he got a bit spooked.

Don't forget that GM (ghislaine maxwell) and Prince Andrew were fuck buddies for a while. A lot of this sounds plausible.

If you were new to this whole story you would just laugh at that article as a bad hollywood plot. But when you have researched it, and know already of certain connections, it makes a lot of sense. I've never heard of the Russian Oligarch connection before, but still. And I still don't see the relevance of the Kennedy association beyond them sharing lawyers and MO.

Especially after seeing Fergie with that harrowed look on her face getting summoned to the war room to meet the Queen then getting fucked off a few days later after being given her instructions. Fuck me, what a summer get together that was eh?

I've lost my thread. I'm going quickly as I can through information here and chucking it back out as fast. Sorry for any mistakes. I've hit the captcha limit again, so this will have to do for now..

I didn't want to get so far in to that article. But it's a must read I would say. So much info is just being regurgitated so it's good to come across some new stuff. Disinfo, Misinfo, who knows?

One thing is for sure. There are a lot of very scared people out there right now in the elites. That is assuming this is not one giant piss take and psyop. If this shit is for real, then it's a very real possibility that we might still yet see some kind of house of cards come tumbling down.

And like rats deserting a sinking ship, once they start scuttling for the exits, they'll all be clawing each other's eyes out in an 'every man for himself' scenario.

Epstein was murdered/suicided: They really are fighting in an internecine squabble that has got out of hand, and things might even get really serious for them soon, and we get to see some of them burn.

Epstein was extracted: This is just a big joke to them and they are all there on Epstein Island just lauging at us all while they got BJs from 8 year olds from Haiti.

The Cast and My Guesses on who they are:
Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein
nearly-insane dictator - Hugo Chavez?
a legendary political family from America - Kennedy's?
Hollywood A-Lister - Sean Penn? Friends w/Hugo Chavez & has directed
Russian Oligarch - Semion Mogilevich (russian mobster)? - been around long enough to have operated in the late 80s early 90s
Princess - Kerry Kennedy (also ex-wife of Andrew Cuomo)?
Lawyer for Princess - Gerald Lefcourt
Monster’s personal friend Lawyer - Alan Dershowitz
Royal Family - UK - though before Rigsby I figured it was Saudi Arabia
Side Leader - Prince Andrew

Assuming these are right, Venezuela and the UK Royal Family-Mossad connection are definitely revelations. I had assumed the royal family was Saudi Arabia's due to the Mossad connection.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-16-2019 10:07 PM

(08-16-2019 09:14 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quickly found it:

Well...

A real nest of vipers.

Back to that article.

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein
Russian Oligarch - Semion Mogilevich (russian mobster)? - been around long enough to have operated in the late 80s early 90s

Assuming these are right, Venezuela and the UK Royal Family-Mossad connection are definitely revelations. I had assumed the royal family was Saudi Arabia's due to the Mossad connection.

The whole 'Prime Minister' thing throws you too, but it's more likely to be Ehud Barak (Israel) than Tony Blair.

I don't think the thing is meant to be more than a legal get out clause. But still, they sail pretty close to the wind.

This is my take:

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein
nearly-insane dictator - No idea.

No, Spacey! They even talk about him taking a holiday lately.

I know Spacey's ex PA and she was telling me how close Sean Penn and Spacey are. Easy mistake to make, but no, this is definitely Spacey.

Good call. May be so. I don't see how it's Abramovich.

Yes, so they say in the notes. But it seemed to make sense when you look her up. Her Wiki page is a full on assault of BS.

I have no reason to doubt this.

Yeah, that would make sense.

No, it's deffo the British Royal Family. The things alluded to are to do with Diana being killed. I might be wrong.

Side Leader - Prince Andrew.

Yeah, spare to the heir.

Getting captchas and had enough for the night. Sorry for any mistakes.

All the best.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Leonard D Neubache - 08-16-2019 10:27 PM

[Image: 482bfaad5c31b712.png?w=500]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-16-2019 10:54 PM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Bazzwaldo - 08-17-2019 01:39 AM

In no particular order, this is what happened to Jeffery, hidden among these events is a message sitting in plain sight revealing itself to those smart enough to work it out, good luck!

Fellow inmate removed from their cell against protocol just hours before his death
Unusual squealing noises heard coming from his cell for hours prior to his death
Cameras were down for maintenance or turned away leaving no evidence of his or anyone elses last moments in that area
Knew the hanging qualities of his neck-bone breaking paper blanket
Young very attractive female lawyer spent 2 hours alone with him working on his…case
Overworked prison guards fell asleep, one guard wasn’t actually a prison guard
Unsuccessful 1st suicide attempt, succeeded and later confirmed as such on his second go by coroner’s office

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - AntoniusofEfa - 08-17-2019 03:50 AM

(08-15-2019 11:01 AM)Malone Wrote:  Crowder has a conversation with Alex Jones about Epstein. He lets him talk and doesn't make skeptical chimp noises like Rogan. Lots of stuff about Epstein and the Satanic cult he was in.

Thank you so much! That interview is awesome.

I remember Alex Jones rambling sometimes back in 2016 about an engineer from some big tech company telling him that all Google chrome based TVs are bugged, and are recording data and sending it over to Google, even when not accepting Voice commands. And a year afterwards, an article (which I cannot find at the moment) came up about it. I am tempted to try this : http://www.iicybersecurity.com/hack-smarttv.html once I have some free time.

It is a shame he did not make it to court. I am just surprised that he had no dead men trigger set up. It would have been sweet to have all those incriminating evidence in the open for everyone to see what kind criminals we have running the show.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - AntoniusofEfa - 08-17-2019 03:55 AM

(08-16-2019 10:07 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quickly found it:

Well...

A real nest of vipers.

Back to that article.

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein

The whole 'Prime Minister' thing throws you too, but it's more likely to be Ehud Barak (Israel) than Tony Blair.

I don't think the thing is meant to be more than a legal get out clause. But still, they sail pretty close to the wind.

This is my take:

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein

I know Spacey's ex PA and she was telling me how close Sean Penn and Spacey are. Easy mistake to make, but no, this is definitely Spacey.

Yes, so they say in the notes. But it seemed to make sense when you look her up. Her Wiki page is a full on assault of BS.

No, it's deffo the British Royal Family. The things alluded to are to do with Diana being killed. I might be wrong.

Yeah, spare to the heir.

All the best.

Indeed, the information regarding Barack came out in the unsealed 2000 files. Here is a website that found it:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fconspil.com%2F2019%2F08%2Fwhy-all-the-evidence-indicates-that-ehud-barak-is-the-famous-prime-minister-who-raped-epsteins-minors%2F

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Hypno - 08-17-2019 06:44 AM

delete

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - SlickyBoy - 08-17-2019 09:30 AM

(08-16-2019 07:14 PM)Hypno Wrote:  Yeah why buy it like it’s Alaska or Louisiana when we can take it like California it Hawaii.

Now that you mention it, can we sell somebody the entire left coast blue areas of California? Or maybe just trade it all for Greenland, even swap?

Create a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah & just let god do the rest. Shouldn't take long.

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - infowarrior1 - 08-17-2019 10:17 AM

(08-17-2019 09:30 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  
(08-16-2019 07:14 PM)Hypno Wrote:  Yeah why buy it like it’s Alaska or Louisiana when we can take it like California it Hawaii.

Now that you mention it, can we sell somebody the entire left coast blue areas of California? Or maybe just trade it all for Greenland, even swap?

Create a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah & just let god do the rest. Shouldn't take long.

Well one piece is in place waiting for the right conditions:

Spacey met with Hugo Chavez at least once - beta_plus - 08-17-2019 11:45 AM

(08-17-2019 03:55 AM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  
(08-16-2019 10:07 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quickly found it:

Well...

A real nest of vipers.

Back to that article.

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein

This is my take:

Mari - G Maxwell
Monster - Epstein

Yeah, spare to the heir.

All the best.

Indeed, the information regarding Barack came out in the unsealed 2000 files. Here is a website that found it:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fconspil.com%2F2019%2F08%2Fwhy-all-the-evidence-indicates-that-ehud-barak-is-the-famous-prime-minister-who-raped-epsteins-minors%2F

If the dictator was Chavez, there is a Spacey connection. Looks like Rigsby was right and I was wrong about Sean Penn.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-spacey-visits-hugo-chavez/

Quote:Kevin Spacey Visits Hugo Chavez

September 25, 2007 / 1:12 PM / AP
Actor Kevin Spacey met privately Monday with Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, one of Washington's most outspoken critics in Latin America.

Neither Spacey, who has won Academy Awards for roles in "The Usual Suspects" and "American Beauty," nor Chavez spoke to the press after the nearly three-hour encounter in the presidential palace in Caracas. They shook hands warmly on the red carpet as Spacey left after a dinner with Chavez.

Hours earlier, the actor visited a $13 million film studio founded last year by the government to support Venezuelan filmmaking. Details were not released about the rest of Spacey's itinerary.

Chavez has said Venezuela hopes to produce its own films as an alternative to the "cultural imperialism" of Hollywood. Yet, Chavez speaks highly of some Hollywood films.

[Image: spa251.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Tail Gunner - 08-18-2019 09:08 PM

(08-16-2019 07:03 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  I think we can go ahead and lock up this thread. Officials officially rule the murd...suicide a suicide. Nothing more to see here. Move along. Case closed. Hey, did you hear Trump mentioning buying Greenland? LMFAO!!! As if country's can just buy territory hehe. OMG what an idiot.

Come on, you need to trust the government. The government never get anything wrong. Especially medical examiners.

Quote:A Gwinnett County (Georgia) medical examiner has resigned after wildly misinterpreting the cause of death for 61-year-old Ray Neal of Lawrenceville, who died on July 21. Despite reports by police and witnesses of large amounts of blood on the floor and walls at scene, investigator Shannon Byers initially ruled Neal had died of natural causes. But when his body arrived at the funeral home, employees discovered a hole in his neck, Fox 5 News reported, and Neal was returned to the morgue for an autopsy, which revealed he had been stabbed several times. Police are now investigating the death as a murder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-man-s-death-ruled-homicide-after-funeral-home-finds-n1034571

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-18-2019 09:33 PM

(08-16-2019 07:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  [Image: 17367614-7364957-image-a-108_1565980408378.jpg]

What is the ring she is wearing? Huh

Do not covet it.

Do not let the demons in through the door way.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

They shall not pass!

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Rigsby - 08-18-2019 09:45 PM

Revealed: Prince Andrew hosted billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein with a young model at Balmoral 'while Queen was in residence' - as royal brands it 'abhorrent to suggest he would condone or participate in' any illegal behaviour

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7369849/Duke-York-appalled-Epstein-sex-scandal-claims.html

[Image: 17395746-7369849-The_Duke_appears_entire...834861.jpg]

And on the same day we get this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7368429/Lord-Mountbatten-homosexual-perversion-young-boys-according-FBI-dossier.html

Lord Mountbatten 'was a homosexual with a lust for young boys' claims secret FBI dossier compiled by agents seeking dirt on British statesmen during World War Two and the Suez Crisis

[Image: 17405862-7368429-image-m-14_1566113389972.jpg]

Mountbatten had something of a fetish for uniforms

You don't say.

Shots are being fired across the bow.

[Image: jimmy-savile-1-z.jpg]

[Image: 95e9f88e4b8d976faeabae7146f7ca6a.jpg]

[Image: 280837_1.jpg]

[Image: 1-Prince-Charles-Jimmy-Savile-Princess-Diana.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Hypno - 08-19-2019 05:45 AM

I don't keep up with the royals but there appears to be a family resemblance between Charles and Jimmy Saville, especially the noses in the last picture

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Lovinglife - 08-19-2019 07:44 AM

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-19-2019 02:26 PM

Edit.
Close-up. Note the blurred spot and the white background that look like it's been either erased or brushed. Both are common Photoshop tools.
[Image: ECWqKw0XkAEUcrr.png]

Example of using a Photoshop tool:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - Nineteen84 - 08-19-2019 02:55 PM

Found this. Epstein wasn't her first ex to die:

HOW GHISLAINE ROSE FROM THE ASHES – MAXWELL’S HEIRS BUILDING A NEW BUSINESS EMPIRE
By Peter FearonMarch 23, 2000

Quote:Ghislaine was already suffering emotionally. A long, passionate affair with Count Gianfranco Cicogna, the dashing scion of the aristocratic clan that owns the Ciga Hotels chain, ended painfully. She had hoped to one day be his Contessa.

-------------

Friends, family stunned by airshow pilot’s death in fiery crash
2012-07-02 00:00

Quote:Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni (49) died when his private Aero L-39 Albatros crashed into the ground in front of spectators at the Klerksdorp Airshow.

--------------

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - RexImperator - 08-19-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:Note the blurred spot and the white background that look like it's been either erased or brushed. Both are common Photoshop tools.

Shoddy work. How could they be so sloppy?

RE: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking - budoslavic - 08-19-2019 10:51 PM

(08-19-2019 05:59 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  
Quote:Note the blurred spot and the white background that look like it's been either erased or brushed. Both are common Photoshop tools.

Shoddy work. How could they be so sloppy?

This will answer your question.

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell STAGED In-N-Out photo in Los Angeles with her close friend and attorney, using confidante's dog Dexter in the snapshot
Quote:* The first picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in more than three years was staged by her close friend and attorney, Leah Saffian, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively
* Maxwell, 57, was photographed at an In-N-Out burger joint in Los Angeles and the photo was published on Thursday
* In the photo, Maxwell is seen staring at the camera with a tray of food and two drinks. A dog, understood to be Saffian's dog named Dexter, is at her feet
* Saffian, 60, is president of Meadowgate Media Investments Inc, according to public records
* According to the photograph's metadata, reviewed by DailyMail.com, the photograph is tagged with 'Meadowgate'
* Saffian and fellow barrister, Alun Jones QC, an (Peters & Peters) represented Maxwell's brother Kevin for the firm Peters & Peters in the British courts
* The photo emerged a day after DailyMail.com revealed she had been living under the radar at a Massachusetts mansion with her boyfriend Scott Borgerson

By Louise Boyle In New York For Dailymail.com
Published: 16:54 EDT, 19 August 2019 | Updated: 19:48 EDT, 19 August 2019

The first picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in more than three years was staged by her close friend and attorney, Leah Saffian, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

A photo of Maxwell, 57, was published last week at an In-N-Out Burger joint in Los Angeles, the day after DailyMail.com broke the world exclusive that Epstein's alleged madam had been living under the radar at a Massachusetts mansion with her boyfriend Scott Borgerson for the past three years.

The In-N-Out burger joint picture was published by the New York Post on Thursday after they obtained it from Saffian, 60.

In the picture, Maxwell is seen staring at the camera with a tray of food and two drinks. A dog, which is understood to be Saffian's dog named Dexter, is at her feet.

Maxwell is reading a book in the picture but the title is not visible. The New York Post named the book as, The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.

According to the photograph's metadata, reviewed by DailyMail.com, the photograph is tagged with 'Meadowgate'. Metadata provides information about the rights of the photograph to users.

Saffian is president of Meadowgate Media Investments Inc, according to public records.

DailyMail.com has reached out to Saffian for comment.

According to the New York Post, the person taking the photo had surprised Maxwell, who has not spoken publicly on Epstein's arrest or suicide. Maxwell apparently told an 'onlooker' at the In-N-Out Burger, 'Well, I guess this is the last time I'll be eating here!'

The New York Post's original story reported that Maxwell had been spotted at the burger joint by a 'regular' diner who claimed to have recognized her from television, and asked: 'Are you who I think you are?'

Rather than denying it or fleeing, Maxwell reportedly responded: 'Yes, I am.'

Numerous media outlets, following up on the story, quoted the mystery diner from the pages of the Post. But in later editions online, the Post inexplicably dropped all mention of the diner's serendipitous discovery, instead saying that Maxwell was merely surprised to have been found.

The release of the photo has been plagued with questions surrounding apparent inconsistencies.

The Mail on Sunday reported this weekend that one of America's biggest outdoor advertising companies alleged that at least one photo of Maxwell had been altered.

Behind Maxwell can be seen a bus shelter displaying an ad for the movie 'Good Boys' which opened in the U.S. this past Friday.

There's only one problem: That particular bus shelter has displayed a poster advertising the Providence St Joseph's Medical Centre since July 28
- and continues to do so, according to Outfront Media spokeswoman Carly Zipp.

'We think it was Photoshopped,' says Zipp, in New York. 'We do not have any records of this ['Good Boys' poster] being posted there.'

Outfront keeps meticulous records of exactly which posters are displayed at bus shelter locations across the US, but Zipp insists that at the bus shelter outside In-N-Out burger where Maxwell dined: 'We have no record of 'Good Boys' ever being posted.

'We had our installers check logs, and they even went out . . to check. There's no evidence ''Good Boys'' was ever posted.'

Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators, are now the focus for federal investigators following Epstein's suicide in Manhattan jail cell last week.

Attorney General Bill Barr issued a stark warning to Epstein's cronies. 'Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy,' Barr said. 'The victims deserve justice and they will get it.

Epstein, 66, was accused of arranging for girls, some as young as 14, to perform nude 'massages' and other sex acts, and of paying some of those girls to recruit others, between 2002 and 2005.

Epstein had employees who helped bring him girls, prosecutors have said, though none have been criminally charged.

Maxwell, 57, described as the 'madam of the house' by a former housekeeper at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, has strenuously denied any wrongdoing.

Saffian's social media accounts included pictures of her dog Dexter, who also has his own Facebook page and Instagram account. She owns properties in Encino neighborhood of Los Angeles, and San Diego.

The 60-year-old is a California native, according to a newsletter, titled 'A Week in Legal London' in 2017. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 1985.

'She holds degrees from Amherst College (BA), Pepperdine Law School (JD) and Kings College (LLM). She was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 1991 at Gray's Inn. While in London she worked as a California lawyer, a Barrister in employment at Peters and Peters Solicitors and then was a Barrister/Tenant in chambers. During this time, she prosecuted and defended complex fraud trials and defended in extradition. She presently practices in California dividing her time between San Diego and Los Angeles representing dual nationals in the US; US companies establishing foreign trade and offices; and advising/appearing as an expert in US/UK legal issues,' according to the newsletter.

Saffian and fellow barrister, Alun Jones QC represented Kevin Maxwell for the firm Peters & Peters in the British courts, according to the Independent.

Kevin Maxwell, is the brother of Ghislaine and the chosen successor of their late father, Robert Maxwell. Along with another brother, Ian Maxwell, the pair were charged with fraud in the mid-Nineties after allegedly plundering millions from the pension funds of Robert Maxwell's newspaper employees to prop up their indebted family business empire. Kevin and Ian Maxwell were acquitted in the case.

Robert Maxwell died in 1991 in mysterious circumstances after being presumed to have fallen overboard from his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine, in the Atlantic Ocean off the Canary Islands.

This weekend, Maxwell's sister, Christine Maxwell, was seen by the Daily Telegraph, checking out of a hotel in Beverly, Massachusetts, near to where her sister had been living in Manchester-by-the-Sea.

Maxwell, has been living with Scott Borgerson, 43, at his secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road.

Borgerson has continued to deny the relationship or that Maxwell had been living at the home.

Borgenson did not respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment when first contacted, but following publication he claimed: 'I'm traveling abroad for business. Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don't know where she is.'

A worker, who was involved in work on the extensive remodelling at the Manchester property, told DailyMail.com today that he had met Maxwell at the home around 2016. 'I had limited dealings with her, it seems like he wanted to keep her in the background,' the man, who declined to be named, said.

'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' another source familiar with Maxwell's new life exclusively told DailyMail.com.

A source close to the family also confirmed to DailyMail.com to having met Maxwell in the Cape Ann area on at least three occasions in busy locations that are popular with the local community.