Roosh V Forum
Promoting Religious Immigration - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Promoting Religious Immigration (/thread-73777.html)

Promoting Religious Immigration - Blake2 - 07-29-2019 05:16 AM

Seeing the recent turn in the forum towards religion, I am thinking about how this affects views on immigration.

Should we be promoting immigration from 3rd world South America and Africa?

These immigrants will be highly devout believers and will help stem the rapid decline of religion on-going in the US and EU now.
(A third of Americans and half of millenials report no religion based on a survey by the Mormon Brigham Young university : https://religionnews.com/2018/12/10/religion-declining-in-importance-for-many-americans-especially-for-millennials/)

Or should we accept a much smaller but highly devout core of believers?

To summarize, what do you think is right:

Choice 1- A more religious but non-white immigrant population

Choice 2- A more secular society with a small core of devout native believers

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Foolsgo1d - 07-29-2019 06:03 AM

Nope. terrible idea and its not like millions aren't trying to get in anyway. More religious doesn't mean better.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - MusicForThePiano - 07-29-2019 06:21 AM

There are more than two outcomes for most events, especially this kind. Third world immigration is nothing but legions of slaves, willingly accepting their places as sacrifices to their dark canaanite god whilst pleasuring themselves at the detriment of their alleged enemies and enjoying their temporary status as "untouchables" in PC societies.

Just recognize reform judaism, islam, and poz-christianity for what they are: a direct attack on your heritage, your existence, and your progeny.

Secular societies will not last long because they have no binding purpose and are easily subverted and thwarted to one of those more nefarious schemes.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Blake2 - 07-29-2019 09:39 AM

(07-29-2019 06:03 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  More religious doesn't mean better.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.(Ephesians 2:8,9)

But isn't faith the only thing that really matters? Not land, money, fame, or beauty, ...but true faith?
What do you say to this view?

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - PapayaTapper - 07-29-2019 09:51 AM

[Image: usa-no-vacancy_o_5904921.jpg]

Discussionclosed

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - 911 - 07-29-2019 04:13 PM

(07-29-2019 05:16 AM)Blake2 Wrote:  Seeing the recent turn in the forum towards religion, I am thinking about how this affects views on immigration.

Should we be promoting immigration from 3rd world South America and Africa?

These immigrants will be highly devout believers and will help stem the rapid decline of religion on-going in the US and EU now.
(A third of Americans and half of millenials report no religion based on a survey by the Mormon Brigham Young university : https://religionnews.com/2018/12/10/religion-declining-in-importance-for-many-americans-especially-for-millennials/)

Or should we accept a much smaller but highly devout core of believers?

To summarize, what do you think is right:

Choice 1- A more religious but non-white immigrant population

Choice 2- A more secular society with a small core of devout native believers

False dichotomy.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Blake2 - 07-29-2019 05:09 PM

(07-29-2019 04:13 PM)911 Wrote:  False dichotomy.

I think you're right- there is absolutely a lot of possibilities.
Let me hear the alternative you support.

I started this thread after talking to my evangelical missionary friend who supports immigration because it grows his church.

I want to see the other sides to this.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - scorpion - 07-29-2019 05:53 PM

God is clearly not in favor of globalism. He separated the nations at Babel when Nimrod attempted to unite men under a proto-global government. God then specially preserved the nation of Israel over many generations specifically for the purpose of bringing forth the Messiah. When that Messiah's work was completed, he instructed his followers to go forth to all the nations. He did not tell them to bring all the nations into their lands. It's all right there in the Bible. Just read it.

It's really amazing how that's basically the answer to almost every "burning question" or "contentious debate" within Christianity. Almost all of these are easily settled by just reading the Bible and looking at what it says in plain language. Of course, the hard part is not reading it, the hard part is believing the Bible rather than the conventional wisdom of the modern world, which the vast majority of people today now hold as true on every topic. It isn't called a narrow road for nothing, though.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Blake2 - 07-30-2019 03:31 AM

Wow scorpion, I guess you're right. Its important to read the bible carefully. My friend quoted a few short verses to support his position but he missed a lot. I went back and read that section of the bible and it really opened my eyes!

What denomination are you? Where can I get more information like in your post ? I grew up in a mainline church and we were always taught about open borders and welcoming immigration. I need to get some new sources for my info.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - infowarrior1 - 07-30-2019 03:58 AM

@Blake2

Alpha Omega ministries is one that may help. Its a ministry by James White who is solid on many issues.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-30-2019 05:42 AM

Your people can turn back to their ancestor religion. But once they are a minority, then it's game over.

3rd world religiosity is a different one from the one practiced in the West, plus there are other metrics that count which are even worse. Also a religious Muslim dominated population will not aid you at all in anything. Even a Christian African influx or Latino influx - what the hell did that change? Worked well in countries like Venezuela where the Europeans became a minority over the last 60 years.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Blake2 - 08-01-2019 04:16 AM

Great recommendation infowarrior1

Dr. James White: "God makes men to differ. God gives certain people certain gifts that he does not give to others."

Yes, I see. So unlike what mainline churches preach, we shouldn't be aiming to make every person and nation identical with open borders and a big melting pot.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Nonpareil - 08-01-2019 06:48 AM

Delete.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - Thomas Jackson - 08-03-2019 06:24 AM

This is essentially what the Catholic church in America supports (other churches too but they dont seem to importing their religion ie Lutheran Family services, Jewish groups, etc). They think importing central American peasants will replenish their diminishing ranks.

The more the republic strays from it's Anglo-Protestant roots, the less it is America. Importing 3rd worlders who overwhelmingly support big government and oppose free speech/the 2nd amendment is a suicidal strategy.

RE: Promoting Religious Immigration - infowarrior1 - 08-04-2019 01:10 AM

@Blake2

Good find. Going to be watching the video.