Roosh V Forum
Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar (/thread-73813.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar - Roosh - 08-03-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:A shooting at the Walmart in the Cielo Vista Mall area has left multiple people dead, an El Paso police officer said Saturday.

An El Paso police spokesman said the shooting has ended, and Mayor Dee Margo said three suspects have been taken into custody.

However, police spokesman Sgt. Robert Gomez said police believe there was only one shooter and he was in custody. He said the shooting took place at Dillard's and Cielo Vista. He said a rifle was used in the shooting.

A police officer said there are two scenes being investigated: at the Walmart and the nearby mall.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/crime/2019/08/03/el-paso-police-report-shooter-walmart-cielo-vista-mall/1910012001/

More here: https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-possible-active-shooter-at-walmart-near-cielo-vista-mall/

Purported manifesto can be found here: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/221633324

Another relevant thread: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/221637430

I find it suspicious that we've had two mass shootings in a week. Is there a bigger story that these shootings distract from?

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Johnnyvee - 08-03-2019 03:43 PM

It`s a border city. Any connection? Antifa has announced their intention of "hitting" border cities next. Or it could be disgruntled immigrants...

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Twigg - 08-03-2019 03:45 PM

It looks like it was Incel The sex robots cant come sooner

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - zigZag - 08-03-2019 03:55 PM

American society is quickly melting down and being torn apart... IMO this is the inevitable end of racial politics and the left-right divide we are seeing now. Somehow I see a racialized civil war or physical separation in the near future.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Horus - 08-03-2019 04:24 PM

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Foolsgo1d - 08-03-2019 04:38 PM

I'm going to believe the chans or supposed conspiracy nuts before the MSM or any other blue pill coolaid guy puts forth a theory.

Way too much shit going down and not enough big happenings to distract the cattle who might get restless.

And a manifesto? Holy shit some dodgy crap is going on now.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - pitbullowner - 08-03-2019 04:43 PM

The longer it's not stated their race, orientation or religious background the higher chance it is a "minority"
Aka -Ann Coulter Effect (or something like that)

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Johnnyvee - 08-03-2019 05:03 PM

(08-03-2019 04:43 PM)pitbullowner Wrote:  The longer it's not stated their race, orientation or religious background the higher chance it is a "minority"
Aka -Ann Coulter Effect (or something like that)

The name Patrick Crusius is being thrown around. His alleged twitter account looks like something a low IQ Trump hating government official would cook up with the intention of blaming it all on Trump/second amendment rights etc. etc. https://twitter.com/outsider609

[attachment=42203]

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - rapaz12 - 08-03-2019 05:26 PM

I read the title of the thread and all I could do was just sit and stare at the wall for a good couple minutes. I can't stand to read about this anymore.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - pitbullowner - 08-03-2019 05:30 PM

Too many false flags going on

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - bbgun - 08-03-2019 05:31 PM

Where was the "good guy with a gun" to stop this? I thought everybody and their grandma carried in Texas.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - pitbullowner - 08-03-2019 05:32 PM

(08-03-2019 05:31 PM)bbgun Wrote:  Where was the "good guy with a gun" to stop this? I thought everybody and their grandma carried in Texas.

You're thinking of Wyoming. Texas doesn't have near the freedom as WY

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Manbeline - 08-03-2019 05:47 PM

This was in El Paso. El Paso is a very left city full of immigrants and corrupt city council, which sits on the border between Texas and mexico. I am not saying that the rest of Texas would have fared better, but I am in the DFW area, we are a lot more enforced. It would have been the same death count if it happened here, too, but those 1-2 gunmen would not have left out alive. Provided, walmart's security sucks. And our city has been slowly escalating with crime. It may just be more of a degeneracy problem of corrupt policies. Currently, Dallas has been becoming more and more democratic due to our council electors and strictness on our police, which has caused police to leave the force. Trying times.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - pitbullowner - 08-03-2019 05:50 PM

(08-03-2019 05:47 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  This was in El Paso. El Paso is a very left city full of immigrants and corrupt city council, which sits on the border between Texas and mexico. I am not saying that the rest of Texas would have fared better, but I am in the DFW area, we are a lot more enforced. It would have been the same death count if it happened here, too, but those 1-2 gunmen would not have left out alive. Provided, walmart's security sucks. And our city has been slowly escalating with crime. It may just be more of a degeneracy problem of corrupt policies. Currently, Dallas has been becoming more and more democratic due to our council electors and strictness on our police, which has caused police to leave the force. Trying times.

Order ammo, and get proficient with more than 5 types firearms that you should own.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Manbeline - 08-03-2019 06:00 PM

(08-03-2019 05:50 PM)pitbullowner Wrote:  
(08-03-2019 05:47 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  This was in El Paso. El Paso is a very left city full of immigrants and corrupt city council, which sits on the border between Texas and mexico. I am not saying that the rest of Texas would have fared better, but I am in the DFW area, we are a lot more enforced. It would have been the same death count if it happened here, too, but those 1-2 gunmen would not have left out alive. Provided, walmart's security sucks. And our city has been slowly escalating with crime. It may just be more of a degeneracy problem of corrupt policies. Currently, Dallas has been becoming more and more democratic due to our council electors and strictness on our police, which has caused police to leave the force. Trying times.

Order ammo, and get proficient with more than 5 types firearms that you should own.
I admit, I currently own no firearms but I have been wanting to buy one for a while. Even picked up a book on firearm ownership and usage. It seems stupid not to have one in this day and age.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - SlickyBoy - 08-03-2019 06:09 PM

I'm betting this involves at least two out of three things below:
1) Psychiatric medication
2) A shooter who was not raised with his biological father present in the household
3) A line in the manifesto saying he's doing this with the intent of creating more clampdowns, leading to more fomenting of violence.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Spectrumwalker - 08-03-2019 06:30 PM

I recall a time when shootings like this would happen it would be so shocking. Now it's just eh, that sucks. Another day in America.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - CynicalContrarian - 08-03-2019 06:47 PM

(08-03-2019 06:30 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  I recall a time when shootings like this would happen it would be so shocking. Now it's just eh, that sucks. Another day in America.

As per South Park & their more recent episodes. School (&/or mass) shootings are more akin to background noise.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - BlueMark - 08-03-2019 06:53 PM

(08-03-2019 05:32 PM)pitbullowner Wrote:  
(08-03-2019 05:31 PM)bbgun Wrote:  Where was the "good guy with a gun" to stop this? I thought everybody and their grandma carried in Texas.

You're thinking of Wyoming. Texas doesn't have near the freedom as WY

The laws in Texas are super lax for rifles and shotguns but they are much stricter for handguns vs many other states such as Arizona, Alaska, and Vermont, which don't even require a permit to carry.

Texas didn't even have concealed carry until 1986 I believe. Only in the past few years did they even allow open carry of handguns.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Abelard Lindsey - 08-03-2019 06:55 PM

Psych meds?

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - LEMONed IScream - 08-03-2019 07:02 PM

People will still confuse a mental health degradation epidemic with a gun issue. Not good.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - MusicForThePiano - 08-03-2019 07:24 PM

Expect the creep state to engage in more of these leading up to 2020. Hegelian dialectics in front of your very own eyes. Drive the cattle into a "secure" pen where they can be siphoned of blood and profits the rest of their measly fleshly existence while the overlords grow ever fatter on their malfeasance.

Any chance they get to have some mental shoot a public access or shopping area to bolster the spirit of fear. Fear is how they control their slaves. Need moar fear = moar control of people, less fear = less control of people.

One more reason not to go to wal-mart ever, especially in a bug city.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Swordfish1010 - 08-03-2019 07:29 PM

4chan brings up some good points. This seems like a ploy for gun control and anti-white fuel.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - MrLemon - 08-03-2019 07:30 PM

Reposting from Gilroy (and every other mass shooting thread)

Quote:America has millions...hell, tens of millions.. of teenage boys

Who have been raised in a feminist society which despises them, and has told them over and over again that they are violent murdering killer males.

Of course these teenage boys believe what they have been trained to believe

That they are monsters

And, none of them can get laid, so they're full of rage-inducing hormones

And they can't get jobs, raise families, or have a future

Can't even get into the army any more. Can't even express their innate violence in the honorable field of battle.

If we hired a roomful of psychiatrists and asked them to intentionally create a program to generate a generation of terrorists

They could hardly have done better than what we now have

All of this created by the incalculable stupidity and dark evil of Feminism

The Gilroy/El Paso shooting is just the tiniest, smallest, beginning tip of the iceberg of what is coming for us, soon.

RE: Texas Walmart Massacre - 18 killed in Walmart shooting - Rorogue - 08-03-2019 07:36 PM

Reminds me of the New Zealand killer's manifesto, with a bit incel mixed in with it.

He had done absolutely nothing to help his people with this. He says he is "preparing for a future that doesn't exist". All men who do not like the globohomo agenda are. Do your best to try and create a future for yourself by becoming somebody in this world.

It's tough and some or the stuff you experience is dispiriting, but it's your chance to become as tough as your ancestors, who likely had to deal with much less comfortable circumstances.