Roosh V Forum
How is Tbilisi these days? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How is Tbilisi these days? (/thread-73871.html)

How is Tbilisi these days? - ArloDash - 08-13-2019 05:32 AM

I spent 6 months living in Georgia 2 years ago and loved it.

I'm thinking of going back there. I'm in Serbia right now.

I'm wondering how the scene has changed there in the past two years if anybody has been there recently?

I may write a full datasheet on it sometime soon.

While the food was great, prices low and women surprisingly accessible to a foreigner, I found it to be kind of boring after a while and the nomad/English speaking scene to be pretty shit.

I'd also imagine it would be hard to find local contractors who can speak English at an acceptable level for outsourcing tasks.

I'm in Belgrade at the moment but am thinking of making the switch again. Belgrade is one city that literally has all the conveniences of the West and life is really, really easy.

Does anybody have any insights?

RE: How is Tbilisi these days? - BangBoy123 - 08-13-2019 06:19 AM

Tbilisi is a pleasant place, quite friendly locals although levels of English rather low, cheap prices, food is generally good,although I prefer Serbian.

Although the women are somewhat accessible, I wouldn't personally want to access most of them. There will also be a lack of Russian women now due to flight restrictions from Russia?

If I were to return to Georgia I would just stick to outdoor pursuits, I love the scenery. But for me ex-yu cou tries like Serbia better in many regards

RE: How is Tbilisi these days? - wolfpack - 09-04-2019 05:50 AM

I was there for 2 weeks (but with a girl friend). The locals are friendly, foods are hearty, costs are super cheap compared to U.S or any of 1st world countries, and has everything one needs there.

but for me since I am more into Asia Lasses (from Central Asia to East Asia), I wouldn't know anything about the local girls here...BUT in my humble opinion..this place is still good place to pick up the visitor chicks.

RE: How is Tbilisi these days? - Elmore - 09-04-2019 10:58 AM

The air quality is pretty grim, the roads are jammed, they drive like psychos and felt like there's a lot of scams and criminality going on. Honestly i really didn't like the place. Found it pretty moody, also found there to be quite a lot of scummy foreigners there, on acct of the incredibly open VISA situation. Food is great and it is very cheap though. I really should have left Tblisi, as the countryside looks amazing and being away from the bad air and congestion id probably have far better things to say for the place.