Roosh V Forum
Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time (/thread-73979.html)

Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Roosh - 08-30-2019 04:58 PM

Try not to laugh...

Watch to the end when the instructor has to get stern.

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Bazzwaldo - 08-30-2019 07:37 PM

I guess paragliding isn't his plate of papadums

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - PapayaTapper - 08-30-2019 07:53 PM

Translation fixed

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Rush87 - 08-30-2019 07:59 PM

And yet he still managed to ask numerous women on Facebook for pics of bobs and vagene before he landed.

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Yatagan - 08-30-2019 08:13 PM

Reminds me of this classic:

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - WalterBlack - 08-30-2019 11:39 PM

That guy is a typical Indian faggot who thinks he's all that then turns into a pussy when things are not going according to plan.

The instructor should have given him a good kicking after they landed.

That faggot is the kind of guy you find sitting in your seat when you board a plane, the kind of guy who gets up to go to the plane's bathroom just after the pilot instructs everyone to stay seated. Fuck him.

If things had gone badly this video could have been posted in the Selfie Death Thread.

I've actually been to the area he was flying in - Manali. A lot of foreigners go there for the weed.

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - RIslander - 08-30-2019 11:50 PM

Has our very own RVF IRT been doxed?

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - iThinkThereforeIam - 08-30-2019 11:58 PM

• Blurry India cam
  • People shouting like maniacs
  • Indians acting like faggots

Any India video in a nutshell.

The only thing that's missing is they all start to dance and singing Bollywood songs for muh princess...

Is this a bait to get people banned as race trolls? Tinfoilhat

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Elmore - 08-31-2019 12:11 AM

Poor fucker had a panic attack.

RE: Indian man goes paragliding for the first time - Roosh - 08-31-2019 01:11 AM

Video is gone. I'll lock the thread now.