Roosh V Forum
Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat (/thread-74044.html)

Pages: 1 2

Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Eazy_E - 09-10-2019 08:13 AM

http://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-woman-travels-hours-for-tinder-date-and-spent-93-to-be-called-fat-20190910

In the no news is good news world of sexual marketplace depravity we currently live in, it's a nice break to see there's still isolated individuals out there with two brass balls clanking.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Mage - 09-10-2019 09:37 AM

I am amazed how much effort some women can put into their 2nd masters degree, painted nails, and makeup, but cannot direct that effort towards losing weight. You know the type.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - questor70 - 09-10-2019 09:56 AM

What's more shocking is the gofundme page. The white-knighting there makes me sick. More evidence that women are coddled by society. This is a single mom with a sleazy arm tat who is pretending she was looking for prince charming on Tinder. Don't put her on a pedestal.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Benoit - 09-10-2019 10:19 AM

"The mum-of-one had travelled 41 miles from her home town to Peterborough because she had missed the coach from Leicester and had to get the train."
- Obviously she couldn't run to catch the coach.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Eazy_E - 09-10-2019 10:24 AM

Plus... It's 93 fucking pound. If I wasted basically a hundred bucks like that, I'd be pissed, but the sun would still come up tomorrow. I'm not gonna start a gofundme over a measly hundred bucks. When it comes to hair, clothes, nails, and makeup, there's no budget, but 100 for the coach and it's an emergency?

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - mammal - 09-10-2019 10:59 AM

You mean she was surprised to find out that the was fat?
Well,in a word in which the "full bodied" or "curvy" euphemisms are used so much, maybe she was surprised.
Just to be fair,plenty of men let themselves go, too.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Lovinglife - 09-10-2019 11:20 AM

It's great that you can send her a message about your thoughts on this hoe's Gofundme page Big Grin

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Lovinglife - 09-10-2019 11:25 AM

(09-10-2019 09:56 AM)questor70 Wrote:  What's more shocking is the gofundme page. The white-knighting there makes me sick. More evidence that women are coddled by society. This is a single mom with a sleazy arm tat who is pretending she was looking for prince charming on Tinder. Don't put her on a pedestal.

Seriously Roosh, we need to start a 'white-knighting shame' day as we did for 'fat-shaming.' These weak ass men need to be told by other men to grow some fucking balls and not put women on a pedestal.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Syberpunk - 09-10-2019 11:44 AM

"B-B-But it runs in my family"

"Lets be clear one thing, nobody runs in your family"

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Syberpunk - 09-10-2019 11:45 AM

"B-B-But it runs in my family"

"Lets be clear on one thing, nobody runs in your family"

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - BlastbeatCasanova - 09-10-2019 11:54 AM

The comments from the white knights are the worst, those guys should seriously castrate themselves. Since we’ve pretty much made all our war extinct the weak bug men white knights have been able to survive unfettered, fucking up the sexual market place for everyone

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - SilentOne - 09-10-2019 12:17 PM

(09-10-2019 09:37 AM)Mage Wrote:  I am amazed how much effort some women can put into their 2nd masters degree, painted nails, and makeup, but cannot direct that effort towards losing weight. You know the type.

The irony is that losing weight would drastically increase any women's value in a men's eyes, yet they waste their energy and money on nonsense. This story though is simply attention seeking.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Pinkman - 09-10-2019 12:20 PM

Odds that those were the pics she used on Tinder and in reality she showed up 30-40 pounds larger?

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Captainstabbin - 09-10-2019 12:30 PM

A man called me fat. I need feminism because men shouldn't be able to say that.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Syberpunk - 09-10-2019 01:28 PM

(09-10-2019 12:17 PM)SilentOne Wrote:  
(09-10-2019 09:37 AM)Mage Wrote:  I am amazed how much effort some women can put into their 2nd masters degree, painted nails, and makeup, but cannot direct that effort towards losing weight. You know the type.

The irony is that losing weight would drastically increase any women's value in a men's eyes, yet they waste their energy and money on nonsense. This story though is simply attention seeking.

I have an older family friend who is going through chemo he has lost half his bodyweight in about 6 weeks from not eating and doing nothing. That's all you have to do girls: nothing, everything you need for this undertaking inside and always was: discipline.

The proof is in the pudding girls, well....it was you until you ate it.
Now we have no proof and no pudding.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Kona - 09-10-2019 01:34 PM

(09-10-2019 01:28 PM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

I have an older family friend who is going through chemo he has lost half his bodyweight in about 6 weeks from not eating and doing nothing. That's all you have to do girls: nothing, everything you need for this undertaking inside and always was: discipline.

The proof is in the pudding girls, well....it was you until you ate it.
Now we have no proof and no pudding.

You should start the Legalize Asbestos movement. Cancer cures obesity.

Edit: You could call your campaign "Round Up Obesity" for your gofundme.

Aloha!

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - The Stronger Sex - 09-10-2019 03:17 PM

Buying makeup and clothes takes less effort than losing weight. If there are two things modern women are (beside fat) it's lazy and self-deluded.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Robert High Hawk - 09-10-2019 03:24 PM

One guy alone donated 200£. Who has money to waste on crap like this?

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - The Stronger Sex - 09-10-2019 03:27 PM

Many women are addicted to food. They're helpless like children when it comes to control their primal cravings for sugar and other crap. I've been with girls who went to the gym and supposedly followed a healthy diet only to catch them wolfing down sweets from hidden stashes. And when I mean wolfing down I mean compulsively devouring like out of control animals.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Captainstabbin - 09-10-2019 03:30 PM

(09-10-2019 03:24 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  One guy alone donated 200£. Who has money to waste on crap like this?

A gay friend?
https://www.instagram.com/tristan.pineiro/?hl=en

Or a different Tristan who's been in her orbit and thinks this will finally get her to realize she should be dating him.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Gimlet - 09-10-2019 04:14 PM

(09-10-2019 03:30 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  
(09-10-2019 03:24 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  One guy alone donated 200£. Who has money to waste on crap like this?

A gay friend?
https://www.instagram.com/tristan.pineiro/?hl=en

Or a different Tristan who's been in her orbit and thinks this will finally get her to realize she should be dating him.

That donation is a cheap ad for Badoo. The comment with the donation:
"We think you'd be more successful on Badoo.com - so please contact us, and we'll set you up with a premium account."

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - BBinger - 09-10-2019 09:30 PM

(09-10-2019 10:19 AM)Benoit Wrote:  "The mum-of-one had travelled 41 miles from her home town to Peterborough because she had missed the coach from Leicester and had to get the train."
- Obviously she couldn't run to catch the coach.

(09-10-2019 10:24 AM)Eazy_E Wrote:  Plus... It's 93 fucking pound. If I wasted basically a hundred bucks like that, I'd be pissed, but the sun would still come up tomorrow. I'm not gonna start a gofundme over a measly hundred bucks. When it comes to hair, clothes, nails, and makeup, there's no budget, but 100 for the coach and it's an emergency?

Why is the UK so broken? Why is 41 miles on a train priced like regional flight? And why so much time and money for so little distance on a shared conveyance?

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - Eazy_E - 09-10-2019 11:01 PM

Rail travel everywhere in Europe isn't really all that cheap. They talk it up something fierce, we have all these trains and it's so great and America is so backwards, but in reality, if time isn't a huge factor, take the bus, and if time is a factor, take Ryanair. Depending on where she had to go, she could have taken a National Express bus for like 10 pound each way maybe.

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - eradicator - 09-10-2019 11:18 PM

She doesn’t look that fat. I’m guessing the photos are old and she’s much fatter in person.

Edit wtf 90 pounds for a 40 mile train ride? You can fly across the USA for 90 pounds

RE: Woman travels hours for tinder date only to be called fat - AntoniusofEfa - 09-11-2019 03:22 AM

(09-10-2019 11:01 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  Rail travel everywhere in Europe isn't really all that cheap. They talk it up something fierce, we have all these trains and it's so great and America is so backwards, but in reality, if time isn't a huge factor, take the bus, and if time is a factor, take Ryanair. Depending on where she had to go, she could have taken a National Express bus for like 10 pound each way maybe.

The UK has had it's rail system privatized by crony capitalism. For comparison, the cost to travel the same distance in Germany by train (Regional Express train) would be 17,60 Euro (Duisburg-Cologne).