Roosh V Forum
Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes (/thread-74151.html)

Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Going strong - 09-26-2019 11:27 AM

It now appears that the various thefts and corruption schemes (allegedly) perpetrated by Hunter Biden (or with his knowledge), are of vital importance. The fate of the next US election might even somehow hinge on them and whether or not these Hunter's thefts will be investigated and punished.

So, I open this thread to gather data and comments about the very shady, very probably criminal, and surprisingly profitable endeavors of Hunter Biden, notably in Ukraine but also, apparently, in the US or China.

To begin with, someone here knows what mysterious office job Dodgy did Biden perform, to deserve 50.000 USD per month in Ukraine, a country he does not speak the language of, and had no knowledge of at the time?

Also, someone knows how lightweight, useless Hunter Biden managed to, reportedly, obtain one billion dollars from a Chinese fund, China being a country Hunter does not speak the language of, and had no knowledge of?

[Image: Hunter-Biden-Ukraine.jpg]

This thread might indeed enlighten us on the (illegal) ways the Leftist sons (or daughters occasionally) of the Crooked Establishment, quickly make huge fortunes, with little to no merit - while honest, educated people throughout the world work hard for just a handful of thousands of dollars.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - rotekz - 09-26-2019 12:49 PM

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-tip-of-iceberg.html

[Image: 7pQl155.png]

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-26-2019 12:50 PM

Relative to the Clintons then he and his family are a bunch of saints.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 09-26-2019 01:00 PM

Former Senator, Presidential Candidate, and Secretary of State John Kerry's son was involved with Hunter Biden in the China scam, so Kerry needs to be investigated and raked over the coals, too.

Biden and Kerry must have looked at Hillary's corruption with the Clinton Foundation and the hundred's of millions they were raking in, and they decided the wanted to run their own schemes too.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 09-26-2019 01:09 PM

I somehow didn't know until today that he left his wife and kids to go on a crack binge and then shack up with his brother's widow shortly after the brother died. What an absolute scumbag.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 09-26-2019 01:16 PM

(09-26-2019 01:09 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  I somehow didn't know until today that he left his wife and kids to go on a crack binge and then shack up with his brother's widow shortly after the brother died. What an absolute scumbag.

I remember hearing about this before, but I had forgotten. Just posted this on Facebook. It was easy to find a juicy article about it, and then I just clicked Share on Facebook.

Most liberals have never heard about all the dirt on Biden. It's great to have an opportunity for it to come out.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-26-2019 01:18 PM

Kerry is Skull and Bones.

100 mio to 500 mio. $ is what most of them try to attempt in the low ballpark.

Only the Bushes were relatively clean because their grandfather made a massive amount of furtune in banking, during WWII - working also with the Nazis and enriching themselves. The Kennedys made a significant portion of their cash via illegal liqour during the prohibition. They were upper-tier gangsters.

And maybe they are right - 100 mio. $ is about the low benchmark in the future when the green gulag hits the fan.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Going strong - 09-26-2019 05:34 PM

Some (scandalous) details are public, regarding what Hunter Biden is (reportedly) doing with his ill-acquired millions (millions that he helped steal from humble Ukrainian taxpayers Dodgy ).

In fact, according to documents made public because of the lawsuit opposing Hunter to his ex-wife, Biden is, reportedly, spending vast sums of money on hookers, often multiple hookers in different hotel rooms during the same night (dude is quite hyperactive, no doubt cocaine is helping - "his stint in the Navy Reserve ended a year later, in 2014, when he tested positive for cocaine, The Wall Street Journal reported" -)... To the extent that, in spite of the vast sums he spirited away from Ukrainian taxpayers, Hunter Biden is broke: "the family is in a deep financial hole. They owe $313,970 in taxes, have a double mortgage on their home and recently bounced three checks to a housekeeper, according to the filing". Hunter apparently has no money left for his legitimate family and children or house employees, but, he generously offers "80.000 usd-diamond rings" to hookers. A true gentleman and benefactor (of prostitutes). So wasted that he forgets his papers, money, crack pipe and Attorney badge, in his rented get-away car full of coke:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/17/exclusive-2016-arizona-police-report-cocaine-pipe-found-in-car-rented-by-joe-bidens-son-hunter-biden-authorities-declined-to-prosecute/
https://pagesix.com/2017/03/02/ex-claims-hunter-biden-blew-money-on-hookers-drugs/

But rest assured that Hunter is not just fond of hookers: he is or was also spending quality time with... his (late) brother's wife, so much so that, 2 months after the sad death of said brother, Hunter's legitimate wife (reportedly) threw him in disgust out of the family house, and horny Hunter went to live and play with the widow of his late brother (and assorted hookers).

[Image: 1-cac1c409c7.jpg]
"Instead of returning the car keys to the drop box where after-hours returns are supposed to go, the car was returned—according to the police report—with the keys left in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle. Also found inside the vehicle, per the police report, were two drivers’ licenses both bearing Hunter Biden’s legal name Robert Biden, as well as “some credit cards with the same name,” “a secret service business card,” and an “Attorney General’s badge” all contained inside a wallet that Hertz rental employees discovered—along with a pipe that Hertz employees thought and police later confirmed was used to smoke illicit drugs, as well as “a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle.” Banana next morning, according to the police report, a man who identified himself as “Joseph McGee” called the Hertz rental car counter ... “McGee” informed the rental car company employee, according to police, that “his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do” when the car was returned. Police, according to a supplemental report filed by a Prescott Police Department detective, sought and obtained a subpoena to discover the source of the “Joseph McGee” phone call—and traced it to a phone number owned and operated by a renowned “Colon Hydrotherapist Huh ” "

So, well, it should interest Ukrainian citizens and taxpayers: their money is being spent all over the world by a crazy dude, thrown out of the Navy after barely one month for being a coke-head, a dude who spends their hard-earned money on cocaine, booze, cars full of crack-pipes and (reportedly) hookers and (I kid you not) "colon-watering therapies". If I were Ukrainian, I'd be seriously upset, and ask for my taxpayer money back.

Hunter pictured in his crack-pipe Hertz car:
[Image: aaron-paul-breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.jpg]

-Below, Hunter sitting at his Ukrainian gas-company board of director, earning Na Krabe 50.000 usd a month:

[Image: 2cfc5b38547de35d65af32aa2445a1e4.jpg]

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Spectrumwalker - 09-26-2019 11:14 PM

A bit off topic, but I was reading on the old Wikipedia just now about Hunter Biden. I didn't know this but he dated his brother's wife after he died. I don't know about anyone else, but I find that utterly despicable. Banging your dead brothers wife after he died of a brain tumor.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Bienvenuto - 09-26-2019 11:49 PM

(12-31-1969 07:26 PM)Going strong next morning, according to the police report, [b' Wrote:  a man who identified himself as “Joseph McGee”[/b] called the Hertz rental car counter ... “McGee” informed the rental car company employee, according to police, that “his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do” when the car was returned. Police, according to a supplemental report filed by a Prescott Police Department detective, sought and obtained a subpoena to discover the source of the “Joseph McGee” phone call—and traced it to a phone number owned and operated by a renowned “Colon Hydrotherapist Huh ” "[/i]

Smile

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Robert High Hawk - 09-27-2019 12:05 PM

I'm sharing this with my friends. Amazing that none of them know about this. One friend said it perfectly, "he had access to the elites but was utterly forgettable so most people never cared about what he did"

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Knight of Malta - 09-27-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:To begin with, someone here knows what mysterious office job Dodgy did Biden perform, to deserve 50.000 USD per month in Ukraine, a country he does not speak the language of, and had no knowledge of at the time?

Russian language media has also talked about the origins of the Biden-Ukraine scandal.

Here is a basic summary of how the scandal originated in Ukraine. It's also a classic example of how much corruption there has been and still is in Ukraine, how the country really works. Americans should really think about this before choosing to send any American taxpayer money as financial assistance to Ukraine.

This goes back to the Ukrainian businessman and politician named Nikolai Zlochevsky (Mykola Zlochevsky in Ukrainian). He was a member of former President Viktor Yanukovych's corrupt administration before the 2014 Maidan events, and had been the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources at one point. During his time in that position under the Yanukovych cabinet, Zlochevsky created a company called Burisma Holdings. He then used his position to illegally give licenses to his company, giving Burisma the sole right to develop Ukraine's natural gas deposits. With this monopoly Zlochevsky became one of the richest oligarchs in Ukraine.

In February 2014, during the events of the Maidan, he fled Ukraine and moved to the United Kingdom. However, the UK Serious Fraud Office froze about $23 million of his funds that he tried to transfer to London through BNP Paribas accounts (the Rothschild bank of France) via Latvia. The UK authorities correctly thought he was laundering money gained from criminal activity, and sent people to Ukraine to get information from the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to investigate further, but it was never given. So his funds were unfrozen in January 2015.

After Poroshenko came to power, he wanted to take control of Zlochevsky's assets and give it to people he trusted, that answered to him. Not because what he did was corrupt and illegal but just because Poroshenko and his clan of oligarchs wanted to take his wealthy business for themselves. Under Poroshenko's orders, the Office of the Prosecutor General investigated Zlochevsky by starting with tax evasion and going from there, seeming to have enough evidence to continue the case to its logical conclusion.

But from 2014, Zlochevsky suspected this and essentially decided to buy political protection from the West. For this purpose he brought on Burisma's board of directors people like Hunter Biden, former President of Poland Aleksander Kwaśniewski, former CIA officer and director of the CIA counterterrorism center Joseph Cofer Black, and the Jewish investment banker and lawyer affiliated with Joe Biden, Alan Apter.

Biden and the others were receiving money for protecting Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden's company received a total of $3.1 million from Burisma in 2014-2015. Around that time the UK unfroze his money.

That's because at that point, Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, Poroshenko's guy who was going after Zlochevsky on the president's orders, was replaced after Joe Biden threatened the president by withholding foreign aid to Ukraine in order to protect his son. Shokin's successor Yuriy Lutsenko was appointed on the condition to close down the case against Zlochevsky and Burisma, and Lutsenko himself said he had received a "do not prosecute" list from the US embassy in Kiev. This was gradually done, and eventually Lutsenko transferred the case to the recently established National Anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine, which is known for its close ties to the US embassy, where it died. For a whole 2 years the Bureau could not gather enough evidence for anything against Zlochevsky. Also the Ukrainian courts blocked a request from the government to revoke Burisma's illegally-gained licenses to the natural gas deposits.

Since 2016-2017 it has also become known that Zlochevsky has even been able to return to Ukraine and engage in business again.

So, everyone involved was criminal, including Zlochevsky, who had been trying to protect his ill-gotten gains; Poroshenko, who went after him to try to seize control of his business; Shokin, who was investigating him on Poroshenko's orders; and Joe Biden, who threatened the Ukrainian president into dropping the investigation to protect his son's reputation in dealings with criminal Ukrainian oligarchs.

Joe and Hunter got involved in what was essentially a gang war between rival clans of Ukrainian oligarchs (business as usual in Ukraine). It also shows that all of Ukraine's talk of "successful democratic reforms and anti-corruption transparency" is just empty rhetoric while Ukraine is still rife with corruption, and besides that it also goes to show how deeply the US is involved in all of this, from the level of the US embassy in Kiev all the way up to the Vice President of the United States and his family. I have heard information before that the US embassy in Ukraine for the past five years has been a hive of all sorts of criminal activity, but I did not know it went this far.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Going strong - 09-27-2019 03:35 PM

(09-26-2019 11:14 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  A bit off topic, but I was reading on the old Wikipedia just now about Hunter Biden. I didn't know this but he dated his brother's wife after he died. I don't know about anyone else, but I find that utterly despicable. Banging your dead brothers wife after he died of a brain tumor.

I think I read somewhere that in some cultures, marrying the vulnerable widow of your deceased brother (or brother-in-arm), actually was a quite noble thing to do.

But, I think it was strictly a behavior reserved for warriors, kings and samourais (to provide much-needed help for a widow in need of military protection?).

Anyway, in Hunter's case, the dude was just horny, not a honorable King or some. Also, he's certainly no warrior, as evidenced by the fact that he was quickly thrown out of the Navy for being a coke-head and a drunk.

Mind you, the Holy Bible mostly looks grimly on the whole matter (not the crack-pipe situation, I mean the whole "marrying of a brother's widow"):

Leviticus 18: 16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.

Leviticus 20: 21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is impurity: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

But, there's also (in case one's dead brother had no surviving child): Genesis 38: 8 Then Judah said to Er's brother Onan, "You must marry Tamar, as our law requires of the brother of a man who has died. Her first son from you will be your brother's heir."

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Spectrumwalker - 09-27-2019 09:37 PM

@Going strong, solid post and dropping some Bible knowledge. Yeah I could respect a man marrying the woman out of a sense of duty. I've known a man like that. They weren't brothers but they may as well have been. One man got killed on an accident on a ranch and his best man kinda moved in to help the wife run the place after the death and eventually they got married. He helped raise his godsons and had kids of their own too. If it wasn't for him, she woulda been SOL and the place would have been sold. But the legacy was able to continue. But like ya said, that obviously wasn't the case here with Biden. Looked like it was about a year long pump and dump before he married someone else. That's just trashy. No honor among thieves.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - BlastbeatCasanova - 09-30-2019 06:51 AM

Logged into Instagram to see that friends that I value and came up with spewing nonsense about Trump's "crimes" and ignoring all the shitlib politicians' many transgressions - this whole Hunter Biden thing stinks to high heaven and of course the MSM is going to barely cover it. Really disheartening to be honest. Nothing short of an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ is going to bring the American people back together

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Bienvenuto - 09-30-2019 07:00 AM

Its getting pretty grim.

Horowitz's IG report will be a big litmus test. No-one ever gets arrested but .. what he reports will be interesting.

Will he lift the lid on what we already know?
Will he reveal more?

Problem is that the media lies about everything these days, they will keep their fingers in their ears as they scream fictions, and the proles lap it up like willing idiots.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Leonard D Neubache - 09-30-2019 07:35 AM

I noted to a friend of mine recently that we're all on a ship of fools and the smart, sane people are starting to realise that they're never again going to be a majority (if they ever were at all). This is the point where they're looking at the helm and looking at the life rafts trying to figure out if they can seize control or whether they should quietly abandon ship before it's too late.

I will say this. Although I think on an individual level jumping ship is not going to work (the elites will just run you down) if it's done in large enough numbers it could collapse the system.

The alternative (seizing the helm) I believe is beyond reach, short of an act of God. Virtually everybody in the West has been conditioned to worship democracy as the highest god and even the benign act of withdrawing consent to be governed is anathema to most Western nationalists.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Going strong - 10-11-2019 08:06 AM

A few hours ago, during his (high-energy) rally, President Trump went on the offensive against the Biden Bandits.

And as I did above in this thread, Trump highlighted the fact that Hunter Biden has and had no knowledge of China or Ukraine. Quoting the President: "Hunter, you know nothing about energy, you know nothing about China, you know nothing about anything, frankly. Hunter, you're a loser".

For that's where the defence of the Biden Bandits is unsustainable : Hunter cannot justify making tons of money working with or in countries he knows absolutely nothing about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7560411/amp/Trump-supporters-yell-lock-Joe-Hunter-Biden-campaign-rally.html

[Image: 19569618-7560411-image-a-65_1570764707275.jpg]
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/wheres-hunter-tee

^Hunter's shirt, "No prior experience needed, no actual work required. Not made in Ukraine. "
Laugh4

If the Dems were smart they would drop Biden now, but, as they're heartwarmingly dumb, they'll wait until the anti-Impeachment vote at the Senate (if it passes Congress) before dumping Biden. Matter of fact they can't ditch Biden while their impeachment hoax is still active. They've tied their own hands Banana to a weak Sleepy candidate.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Spectrumwalker - 11-26-2019 07:09 PM

A paternity test reveals Hunter Biden is the father of a kid in Arkansas which I guess he originally tried to deny. I'm sure on the 50k a month salary from Ukraine he can afford child support.

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Captainstabbin - 11-27-2019 03:17 AM

Hunter is partying like Bilzerian on taxpayer money.

Quote:Hunter Biden was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits — at the same time he held a seat on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural-gas company, The Post has learned.

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club in Washington, DC, late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, 49, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunter-biden-suspected-of-smoking-crack-in-dc-strip-clubs-vip-room/