Roosh V Forum
Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://www.rooshvforum.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships (/forum-52.html)
+--- Thread: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman (/thread-74232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 06:58 PM

Since we are going old school traditional on this forum, please let me know where to find unicorns who look good and do not have a high notch count. By now I have seen enough to bare a certain resentment towards women because of their ease of access to sex (if she looks decent) and their seemingly absent sense of integrity, especially in sexual exclusivity. I have no idea how one can go from discovering female nature and game to settling down with a wife in a traditional marriage, knowing what you know. By 25 a decent looking female is like damaged goods in my eyes. Yes, she can pretend to be a good housewife because she is approaching the wall but we all know there is a slut in there somewhere with who knows what kind of dirty thoughts. So, what are the signs of a low notch unicorn who you can trust?

Here is what I came up with:

-Sucks at giving head/sex
-Socially awkward/grew up sheltered
-Used to be ugly until her plastic surgery last year

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Rush87 - 10-08-2019 07:02 PM

The only time a girl won't have a high notch count is if a.) She's young and yet to create one or b.) She's been locked into solid LTR's in which case, she's had sex hundreds of times, albeit with only a few guys.

You're better off looking for a solid moral compass by shit testing her integrity, rather than chasing an arbitrary number (Within reason) that won't necessarily guarantee a trustworthy girlfriend/wife.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 07:04 PM

(10-08-2019 07:02 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  
The only time a girl won't have a high notch count is if a.) She's young and yet to create one or b.) She's been locked into solid LTR's in which case, she's had sex hundreds of times, albeit with only a few guys.

You're better off looking for a solid moral compass by shit testing her integrity, rather than chasing an arbitrary number (Within reason) that won't necessarily guarantee a trustworthy girlfriend/wife.

How would you "shit test her integrity"?

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - MaceTyrell - 10-08-2019 07:08 PM

I'm going to push back on 1 & 2, especially 2.

Re 1: I've had girls who were bad at sex but it felt very easy to bed them. I'm sure I'm not the only one they gave it up to so easily.

Re 2...whew, seriously underestimate how little a girl has to do "socially" to get sex. If she's attractive she is getting bombarded with men trying to sleep with her. Especially since men barely care about what a woman they are trying to bed says, "social awkwardness" means nothing.

3 may be your best bet.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 07:42 PM

This also made me think of a conversation I overheard several months ago. My ex-neighbor had a get together or something at his place, and it happened that there were two women who were having a private conversation right by my door and I heard it. They were talking about a relationship that one of them was having. She was telling the other how "he" is giving her everything she needs in her life except the "physical". This was not a conversation that men were supposed to hear. It added to my resentment. Sometimes women will lie to men and pretend to care about them for the comfort that the man offers. I never want to be that man. I do not want a woman to settle for me.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Checkmat - 10-08-2019 07:43 PM

A history of long term relationships, ie dating her high school boyfriend into college/years afterwards. Had one boyfriend for years in her youth (age 18-22). Even this can be tricky, as a girl who had a history like that may make up for "lost time" after that relationship ends and hop on the swipe apps for a couple of years. That can add 10-30 notches or more to her count, easily.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - bucky - 10-08-2019 07:44 PM

Big change from when 25 and 3 were considered hard limits in the manosphere for age and notch count. Used to be that beyond the age of 25 a woman was considered too old to notice, and at a notch count of greater than 3 a woman was considered damaged beyond repair. I never bought the former but still lend some credence to the latter, while recognizing that "we live in a society" where that's a hard pill to swallow for the man who'd like to find good wife material.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Rush87 - 10-08-2019 07:44 PM

(10-08-2019 07:04 PM)Eban Wrote:  

Her general moral values. How is her relationship with her family? (Specifically her father), Are her parents divorced? How does she treat her friends? How does she treat others? Does she follow your lead? Does she heed your advice? Is she invested in you?

Outside of obvious sluts, the reason the notch count debate is the devils gamble is because it's built on the flawed metric that a girl with a notch count of 2 is inherently different to a girl with a notch count of 12.

Virtually no women are celibate, which means that a girl who has slept with 2 guys by the time she is 25 has likely been in 2 long term relationships. Had that girl not met a suitable guy, she could easily be at 10, had she slept with one guy, each six month period since the age of 20.

The reason her moral compass is a better indicator of relationship material is because it identifies the type of woman she is. So long as you're living up to your end of the bargain as a man, a girl with a strong moral compass and a notch could of 12, will be far more loyal than a girl with a poor moral compass and a notch count of 2 [I.E: You've met her at 2, but one day that 2 becomes 20. You just got one of the first tickets on the carousel].

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - MaceTyrell - 10-08-2019 07:48 PM

I agree with Checkmat.

There's only one girl in my past I'm sure has a low notch count. Dated in HS, she was a virgin. Didn't take her virginity but we remained in touch. Turned out she gave it up to a guy before college. During her first semester she started dating the guy who eventually proposed to her. On the surface, I'd peg her notch count as 2. But I'm gonna assume 5. She also has many of the aspects Rush87 is alluding to. Strong relationship with her two parents, "conservative" upbringing.

Ironically, the girls I've had LTRs with who I'm sure have the highest notch counts haven't had fathers present.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Emperor Constantine - 10-08-2019 07:51 PM

(10-08-2019 06:58 PM)Eban Wrote:  -Sucks at giving head/sex

In my experience, a girl's performance in bed has very little to do with how experienced she is. Same with how tight she is; it's far from straightforward.

(10-08-2019 06:58 PM)Eban Wrote:  -Socially awkward/grew up sheltered

This one's tough. Sometimes it's very true while sometimes it's the opposite. Several years ago I met two girls like this around the same time.

One - who I didn't even go out with- turned out to be crazy and falsely accused me and several other guys of sexual assault.

I gave the other one her first kiss (at age 24), and she ended up not really liking it; she wanted to date but didn't like physical contact.

I ended up dating a third girl like this for about a year; she was pretty good although her parents were awful. That one was 19. I think the sheltered/shy thing is only a good sign in a fairly young woman. Past college aged it starts becoming a red flag.

(10-08-2019 06:58 PM)Eban Wrote:  -Used to be ugly until her plastic surgery last year

A sure sign her notch count is currently skyrocketing.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Checkmat - 10-08-2019 07:52 PM

(10-08-2019 07:44 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Her general moral values. How is her relationship with her family? (Specifically her father), Are her parents divorced? How does she treat her friends? How does she treat others? Does she follow your lead? Does she heed your advice? Is she invested in you?

Outside of obvious sluts, the reason the notch count debate is the devils gamble is because it's built on the flawed metric that a girl with a notch count of 2 is inherently different to a girl with a notch count of 12.

Virtually no women are celibate, which means that a girl who has slept with 2 guys by the time she is 25 has likely been in 2 long term relationships. Had that girl not met a suitable guy, she could easily be at 10, had she slept with one guy, each six month period since the age of 20.

The reason her moral compass is a better indicator of relationship material is because it identifies the type of woman she is. So long as you're living up to your end of the bargain as a man, a girl with a strong moral compass and a notch could of 12, will be far more loyal than a girl with a poor moral compass and a notch count of 2 [I.E: You've met her at 2, but one day that 2 becomes 20. You just got one of the first tickets on the carousel].

It depends. A girl with a notch count of 12 that includes, say, 2 LTRs, a few FWB's and a few one-night stands...You could argue that any girl who has sex with a man she has known for 1-3 hours maximum and doesn't use protection has serious impulse control problems, which may manifest as disloyalty in a relationship should she be tempted by something she wants.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 07:53 PM

"Her general moral values. How is her relationship with her family? (Specifically her father), Are her parents divorced? How does she treat her friends? How does she treat others? Does she follow your lead? Does she heed your advice? Is she invested in you?

Virtually no women are celibate, which means that a girl who has slept with 2 guys by the time she is 25 has likely been in 2 long term relationships. Had that girl not met a suitable guy, she could easily be at 10, had she slept with one guy, each six month period since the age of 20."

Yea this seems to make more sense than the notch count, you are right.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - bgbusiness - 10-08-2019 08:15 PM

It all comes down to logistics.

I recently realized that I had access to thousands of high quality girls during my business school years.
The school that I went to was 50k+ student population. I joined a huge Christian community within my school and I met beautiful, smart, feminine, yet God-loving girls. The community itself was 2k+ members/believers.

Some of them were way high value than me, which the girls didn't even realize this because they had virtually zero validation from guys. Nobody was dating in this small Christian scene.

It was different than just cold-approaching in downtown Chicago. This was a social circle game, which I didn't know at that time.

Thus, looking back past couple years,I decided to attend church once again.
(I never knew how that Christian church that I used to go to during school year was a gold mine...)
I will be attending an Asian church in the suburbs of Atlanta where majority of the demographics will be Asian.

Reasons for me to pick this spot:
1. This helps me network with other high network individuals in my city as the neighborhood that I will be attending is richest or second richest neighborhood in my city. Woman/Girls will be high quality.
2. Asians. Lower rates of divorce and I am Asian myself.
3. Church. Long-term relationship quality girls.

Those three things should dramatically screen out low-quality girls and reduce the overall divorce rate of one's relationship.
This doesn't mean I am going to completely stop cold-approaching, I might find some in random places.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 08:17 PM

(10-08-2019 07:48 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  I agree with Checkmat.

There's only one girl in my past I'm sure has a low notch count. Dated in HS, she was a virgin. Didn't take her virginity but we remained in touch. Turned out she gave it up to a guy before college. During her first semester she started dating the guy who eventually proposed to her. On the surface, I'd peg her notch count as 2. But I'm gonna assume 5. She also has many of the aspects Rush87 is alluding to. Strong relationship with her two parents, "conservative" upbringing.

Ironically, the girls I've had LTRs with who I'm sure have the highest notch counts haven't had fathers present.

The Absent/Negligent Father seems to be a sure negative sign. Some sluts basically scream it out in their behavior.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - MaceTyrell - 10-08-2019 08:22 PM

(10-08-2019 08:17 PM)Eban Wrote:  
(10-08-2019 07:48 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  I agree with Checkmat.

The Absent/Negligent Father seems to be a sure sign. Some sluts basically scream it out in their behavior.

See but then I think more about it and there are definitely more factors at play. I think of another girl I notched who I am positive has a huge notch count but of the "I've been a one-time pump and dump by many different guys" variety. Her father was present. When she tried to lock me down for an LTR and I declined she thought "I'm sure you'd do it for someone you think more highly of."

Truly, I have no idea how one can be sure one is dealing with a low notch count. It's one of those aspects that if it is there, it's because of other factors (solid family, non-glorification of the sleeping around lifestyle, etc).

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - bgbusiness - 10-08-2019 08:33 PM

Quite honestly, after having several short-term relationships, I was able to realize where I was making mistakes.
For example, getting into a relationship from a girl I met from online dating. lol

Date the girl for couple months to screen them out. Look for red flags.
There are tons of info on red flags on this forum alone and on Google.

Some of qualities that I look for are...
1. Good relationship w/ their parents
2. Good relationship w/ their friends, their friends
3. Punctual (or at least call/text when arriving late)
4. Not many divorces in their family line.
5. No past history of holding a job that leveraged her “looks/beauty”.
• This past experience of her conditioned her to take advantage of her beauty.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 08:49 PM

(10-08-2019 08:33 PM)bgbusiness Wrote:  Quite honestly, after having several short-term relationships, I was able to realize where I was making mistakes.
For example, getting into a relationship from a girl I met from online dating. lol

Date the girl for couple months to screen them out. Look for red flags.
There are tons of info on red flags on this forum alone and on Google.

Some of qualities that I look for are...
1. Good relationship w/ their parents
2. Good relationship w/ their friends, their friends
3. Punctual (or at least call/text when arriving late)
4. Not many divorces in their family line.
5. No past history of holding a job that leveraged her “looks/beauty”.
• This past experience of her conditioned her to take advantage of her beauty.

But where would you find these girls to date though? I guess a church? Maybe Daygame in an upscale place? I am at a point where I don't even want to take a girl's phone number and deal with all the bullsh*t texting, I want the slut to be DTF right now or I walk.

And if she is playing hard to get, she is being manipulative and wants to play games with me.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Eban - 10-08-2019 09:13 PM

(10-08-2019 08:15 PM)bgbusiness Wrote:  It all comes down to logistics.

I recently realized that I had access to thousands of high quality girls during my business school years.
The school that I went to was 50k+ student population. I joined a huge Christian community within my school and I met beautiful, smart, feminine, yet God-loving girls. The community itself was 2k+ members/believers.

Some of them were way high value than me, which the girls didn't even realize this because they had virtually zero validation from guys. Nobody was dating in this small Christian scene.

It was different than just cold-approaching in downtown Chicago. This was a social circle game, which I didn't know at that time.

Thus, looking back past couple years,I decided to attend church once again.
(I never knew how that Christian church that I used to go to during school year was a gold mine...)
I will be attending an Asian church in the suburbs of Atlanta where majority of the demographics will be Asian.

Reasons for me to pick this spot:
1. This helps me network with other high network individuals in my city as the neighborhood that I will be attending is richest or second richest neighborhood in my city. Woman/Girls will be high quality.
2. Asians. Lower rates of divorce and I am Asian myself.
3. Church. Long-term relationship quality girls.

Those three things should dramatically screen out low-quality girls and reduce the overall divorce rate of one's relationship.
This doesn't mean I am going to completely stop cold-approaching, I might find some in random places.

this answers my question for you. NVM

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Lampwick - 10-08-2019 11:22 PM

I would look for signs of impulse control, or lack thereof.

How much does she drink? Can she drink guys under the table, or does she nurse a Mike's Hard Lemonade when she goes out?
Does she do drugs? Especially anything more than the occasional weed.
Does she smoke?
Is she lazy?
Is her apartment or car messy?
Is she late frequently?
Is she ambitious?
Does she plan ahead?
Has she had any problems with employment, such as getting fired?
Is she constantly in debt or broke? Even if she has a good job, this can still be an issue.

All attractive women have constant offers of sex. It takes impulse control for them to resist temptation.

There's a correlation with religious women, because religion is a big exercise in impulse control. But remember, women know this correlation, and some of them will exploit this expectation by assuming the appearance of religious women. Women will put up a ruse for months or years, especially if they think that marriage is on the line. But I think there are certain tells that make it very hard for them to completely hide their true personality for extended periods of time.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - loremipsum - 10-09-2019 02:13 AM

I agree that in a sense it is flawed, however the nature of the notches is very important. Is it one night stands from bars or relationships?
Bang count =/= notch count.

As for OP, it's hard. I'd say first weed out the ones with high notch count warning signs and then deal with the ones who passed the test.
Women know men are disgusted by high notch count and some hide it the best they can. Look beneath the mask.

Obvious signs of high notch count
-Drinks regularly, passes out when drinking
-Smokes
-Has tattoos
-Likes travelling alone or with her female friends
-Is on birth control
-Has used/uses dating apps
-Gives you the goods early on
-the shorter the girl and the lower her looks go, the higher the notch count

Hidden signs of high notch count
-One or more of her friends are sluts (nuclear redflag)
-Lost virginity at early age

And in before someone comes here proclaiming how caring about notch count is what beta men do and alpha
should marry a carousel veteran: you just do that.
It was normal for thousands of years to expect the wife to be a virgin all around the world.
Just because in 60 years (((some))) institutions brainwashed the west into thinking it's OK to marry a slut, it never really was.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - JiggyLordJr - 10-09-2019 03:15 AM

(10-09-2019 02:13 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

I agree that in a sense it is flawed, however the nature of the notches is very important. Is it one night stands from bars or relationships?
Bang count =/= notch count.

As for OP, it's hard. I'd say first weed out the ones with high notch count warning signs and then deal with the ones who passed the test.
Women know men are disgusted by high notch count and some hide it the best they can. Look beneath the mask.

Obvious signs of high notch count
-Smokes
-Has tattoos
-Is on birth control

-Lost virginity at early age

And in before someone comes here proclaiming how caring about notch count is what beta men do and alpha
should marry a carousel veteran: you just do that.
It was normal for thousands of years to expect the wife to be a virgin all around the world.
Just because in 60 years (((some))) institutions brainwashed the west into thinking it's OK to marry a slut, it never really was.

Post Of The Day

This is spot on, and lists the vast majority of the signs you can reasonably sniff out. Obviously she won't be advertising any of this info, and if she does, be wary of her intentions (pretending to be good girl). Notch count detection should be the highest priority when vetting an LTR. After she hits 3 notches, the chances of a successful, long-term union marriage nosedive. Have the PDF report if anyone's interested.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - wwtl - 10-09-2019 03:53 AM

(10-08-2019 06:58 PM)Eban Wrote:  Since we are going old school traditional on this forum, please let me know where to find unicorns who look good and do not have a high notch count. By now I have seen enough to bare a certain resentment towards women because of their ease of access to sex (if she looks decent) and their seemingly absent sense of integrity, especially in sexual exclusivity. I have no idea how one can go from discovering female nature and game to settling down with a wife in a traditional marriage, knowing what you know.

The reason why you don't have an idea is because you cannot start with casual sex dating and then go to marriage. People believe they can and then end up with a 50 % divorce rate. Typical for these relationships is that they are childless and there is a long period of fornication before she decides to "close the deal".

Going for traditional marriage means you become high-value husband material with enough social exposure, then have quality girls work their way into your life, while you screen them. It's essentially the reversal of the dating game, where you chase tail. Any girl, who doesn't put in any effort to acquire a high-quality man, is not marriage material. Any good looking female you have to chase down, because she doesn't care about men and is lazy cannot become a good wife. Of course that doesn't mean you are stuck with obese post-wall woman, who are so desperate that they changed their strategy, obviously these are already disqualified.

There is no way around actually becoming a high-value male to attract high-value females, who care about their own notch count. A lot of PUA stuff is about faking high value, which won't get you anywhere close to a traditional marriage.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Dr. Howard - 10-09-2019 05:00 AM

Excellent advice on this thread. I am going to echo the advice of character over notch count. Notch count and character/self control are certainly correlated but not equally predictive.

For example, a woman that racked up a high notch count as a teenager or after an LTR breakup may have developed self control after a 'close call' or something along those lines. They often have other emotional issues/scarring/bastard children but understand how things are. My stereotype of this personality is the wise aging bartender or stripper on the downward slope of their looks. They are acutely aware of male and female behavior and what right and wrong is and what gets women in trouble and how to make a man happy but have paid such a price to learn these things that they are also emotionally damaged, straight up crazy with a mixed race baby and are starting to develop physical similarities to a worn out punching bag. They are 'high notch count and high impulse control'

On the reverse, a woman that has not developed any self control or impulse control may not have racked up a huge notch count YET. Even if she doesn't rack up a lot of fornication, she may fall on her face in other ways. Personal indebtedness, texting and driving or selfie death, obesity after having a baby etc.

So, measuring notch count is an excellent 'rule of thumb' but if you get more serious with a woman her character and impulse control is what you want to examine.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - MichaelWitcoff - 10-09-2019 05:05 AM

(10-09-2019 03:53 AM)wwtl Wrote:  A lot of PUA stuff is about faking high value, which won't get you anywhere close to a traditional marriage.

This is largely true. The only big-name PUA I'm aware of who ended up in a normal marriage is Paul Janka. I don't count Eben Pagan (David DeAngelo) because, despite the fact that he's an excellent teacher (of both dating and business tips), I've never believed he was particularly successful as an actual practitioner of game. Maybe that's part of how he ended up married in the first place, because he was always kind of that successful beta type anyway rather than a genuine "bad boy." That's the thing that's so hard to recover from - when you've seen the world of dating from the "20% perspective" and then try to regain some of the trust in women you lost along the way. But real relationships require real value, of a different kind than what was taught by Mystery and Style and Ross.

RE: Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman - Rush87 - 10-09-2019 06:19 AM

(10-09-2019 02:13 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  Obvious signs of high notch count
-Smokes
-Has tattoos
-Is on birth control

-Lost virginity at early age.

Good list. My only caveat would be: "gives you the goods early on". This can be a false indicator for most men. The reason I say this, is because the speed at which she gives it up (in most cases), is relative to how high you rank on the hypergamy scale, relative to what she could regularly attain. You need to have an honest opinion of yourself to know whether you're closer to an outlier, or closer to an average Joe.

The other thing I'll note OP; If you're looking for a LTR, and or wife, it has to be said that the numbers game isn't great. I've been gaming for years. I've dated alot of women from all walks of life and become very astute at weeding out the sluts, and one thing I've learnt: You can go years without meeting a woman with a notch count below 10 (even through church), so date around and develop your own system to weed out the trash before you commit, because it's a minefield out there.