I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Jaylow Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Another +1 from cab game. I learned that when there is 1 dude and 2 girls in a cab and the dude is pressing you to come in and hang out its not cause he wants some crazy 4 way, hes just trying to help out one of his girls get laid. Probably missed 5 fucks this way over the past 4 months. Doh!
04-14-2013 07:43 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaylow's post:
Matt3B
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

damn yo. Break down that cabbie game for us.

also. my friends just started a game to count our +1s
Shit is great motivation to go out and get those bangs. Once I'm situated in my new city all hell is going to break loose.
04-14-2013 03:14 PM
Jaylow Offline
Wingman

I dont think I am doing anything different from you guys its just my setting is different. 5 +1 off solo, 1 +1 off duo and a +1 off 2 girls 1 guy and I am talking about fucking her that night. Ive gotten 2 more +1 off getting numbers and going on actual dates (30ish numbers total, 5 dates) but my date game is still weak compared to most here. I had a girl CALLING me that she wanted to fuck me in my cab but I was 10 minutes late on picking her up at the end of the night and she never texted back after that obviously.

Solo girl: direct game. There could be a thousand reasons why a solo girl is taking a cab home and this is the ideal situation for obvious reasons. Common phrases I use in the conversation would be "whats wrong with you? you didnt bring anyone home tonight?", "yea, you got no chance to fuck me tonight so don't even try".

Duo girls: make fun of the attractive one. I always turn the conversation to sex when its 2-3 girls since they feed of the energy of each other and I get them to open up about crazy stories that keeps everyone laughing. Probably could improve on this situation the most. I got one lay off duo girls and thats because I dropped one off and the other stayed for another stop. 2 girls is where I got the majority of my numbers from since solo girl I am pressing to fuck that night.

2 girls 1 guy: Its always the dude pressing me to "come in for a beer" or "hang out" and I have always been worried about the dude wanting my dick because I could never understand why he would be pressing so hard for me to come in. Last night same thing happened but it was 2 french girls who barely spoke English and that clued me in that he is just trying to help out the other girl who struck out that night. So many missed opportunities here.

2 girls 2 guys and 4 girls I dont even bother. I actually am starting to realize that 1 girl and 3 guys is usually 3 beta orbiters. Ive had a lot of girls flirting with me pretty hard when there was 3 dudes in the car with her and usually its the girl in the front with me and the 3 dudes in the back. If she was getting laid it would probably be just her and 1 guy or 2 girls 2 guys situation right?

Lately Ive been using lines I read Gio using like "what is the coolest thing you've done lately" and "we should chat again sometimes" for a number close. Getting improved feedback but I still wish I had like 10-12 minutes per call instead of 5-8 minutes. Its so hard to build a connection in a small time frame.

The best time of the year for cab game has already passed, I will have 1 more sweet weekend when exams are done then my city dies down pretty hard in the Summer.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 05:55 PM by Jaylow.)
04-14-2013 05:41 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaylow's post:
Don, Matt3B
Pacesetter20 Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

+1, #2 for the year, SNL.

I think this chick was just horny as hell. We danced/talked in the club but no kiss and I didn't really think it was going anywhere, maybe at best set up a date and then bang, but surprise surprise she showed up at my place and started removing clothing almost immediately, needless to say zero LMR.

Here's the text message recap: http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6078-p...#pid420986
04-15-2013 12:46 PM
klosck Offline
Recovering Beta

+1 and first Serbian flag. Met her on Badoo. Had a lot of back and forth for weeks. Was neve able to get her to meet until now. Invited her over to my place for a BBQ. I told her to make a salad. She agreed. After dinner, I told her that we should go inside and have her show me videos of the Serbian festival she mentioned... (Gacu?). We watched a couple videos and started making out. After awhile, I just got up, took her hand and led her to my room without saying anything...No resistance whatsover... too easy...
04-16-2013 01:55 AM
Amigoish Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

+1 badoo bang. I was expecting a flake, but she appeared and was hotter than I thought. 33 yo cute blonde, green eyes, cute lips and face... she is a firefighter, fit body, 20-something tits... solid 7 got pics... Best BJ ever, one entire hour sucking my dick. Very experienced , best notch so far. Drank too much wine and is sleeping on my couch as I post this.

Central park first date. Kiss closed then said to go to a bar... I went to home instead (didn't tell her) and she complied. I had to go to a guitar class and couldn't miss it. Drove her home then, went to class, called her back and got her at her home and brought to my place again. "Let's watch King Arthur" ... drank white wine and banged (no king arthur).
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 10:17 PM by Amigoish.)
04-16-2013 10:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amigoish's post:
natebenz
klosck Offline
Recovering Beta

(04-14-2013 05:41 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  I dont think I am doing anything different from you guys its just my setting is different. 5 +1 off solo, 1 +1 off duo and a +1 off 2 girls 1 guy and I am talking about fucking her that night. Ive gotten 2 more +1 off getting numbers and going on actual dates (30ish numbers total, 5 dates) but my date game is still weak compared to most here. I had a girl CALLING me that she wanted to fuck me in my cab but I was 10 minutes late on picking her up at the end of the night and she never texted back after that obviously.

Solo girl: direct game. There could be a thousand reasons why a solo girl is taking a cab home and this is the ideal situation for obvious reasons. Common phrases I use in the conversation would be "whats wrong with you? you didnt bring anyone home tonight?", "yea, you got no chance to fuck me tonight so don't even try".

Duo girls: make fun of the attractive one. I always turn the conversation to sex when its 2-3 girls since they feed of the energy of each other and I get them to open up about crazy stories that keeps everyone laughing. Probably could improve on this situation the most. I got one lay off duo girls and thats because I dropped one off and the other stayed for another stop. 2 girls is where I got the majority of my numbers from since solo girl I am pressing to fuck that night.

2 girls 1 guy: Its always the dude pressing me to "come in for a beer" or "hang out" and I have always been worried about the dude wanting my dick because I could never understand why he would be pressing so hard for me to come in. Last night same thing happened but it was 2 french girls who barely spoke English and that clued me in that he is just trying to help out the other girl who struck out that night. So many missed opportunities here.

2 girls 2 guys and 4 girls I dont even bother. I actually am starting to realize that 1 girl and 3 guys is usually 3 beta orbiters. Ive had a lot of girls flirting with me pretty hard when there was 3 dudes in the car with her and usually its the girl in the front with me and the 3 dudes in the back. If she was getting laid it would probably be just her and 1 guy or 2 girls 2 guys situation right?

Lately Ive been using lines I read Gio using like "what is the coolest thing you've done lately" and "we should chat again sometimes" for a number close. Getting improved feedback but I still wish I had like 10-12 minutes per call instead of 5-8 minutes. Its so hard to build a connection in a small time frame.

The best time of the year for cab game has already passed, I will have 1 more sweet weekend when exams are done then my city dies down pretty hard in the Summer.

Interesting.... Just curious...So when you get laid from cab game, are you doing it during your shift? If so, isn't the dispatcher on your ass about taking the next fare?
04-17-2013 04:34 AM
InternationPlayboy Offline
International Playboy

+1. I banged my good friends sister (She was 100% cool with it and helped me wing by inviting my roommate back with her). She's a solid 8, super cute face and skinny, but she has the fattest moose knuckle I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, it was like having to peal back a huge ass layer of skin. I've never seen anything like it. I only got a decent view of it from the back, but I could feel it. That shit was disgusting. I had whiskey dick last night and couldn't bust. Then I hit it this morning, but super fast because my roommate and her sister were on their way to bring us breakfast. I just turned her doggy and smashed the fuck out of her so I could nut fast. The performance was very sub par, but I don't know if I want to hit it again anyways. That moose knuckle was very disturbing. Have you guys ever experienced just an out of control moose knuckle? I swear, this thing had to have hung down a good inch and a half, and it was mad thick too. I may have nightmares about it tonight. What a bummer, because she is genuinely a hottie.

My other problem is a have a girl, and this girl is gonna be around for a long time. But she is also mad cool and knows about my girl and said everything was all good. She's also kind of seeing someone, so I have a little leverage. I'm pretty secure that everything is gonna be cool.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 06:47 PM by InternationPlayboy.)
04-18-2013 06:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like InternationPlayboy's post:
Belize King, Dulceácido
Jaylow Offline
Wingman

(04-17-2013 04:34 AM)klosck Wrote:  Interesting.... Just curious...So when you get laid from cab game, are you doing it during your shift? If so, isn't the dispatcher on your ass about taking the next fare?

First off, some cab companies don't even use a dispatch anymore. A lot of them are automated. Mine happens to use dispatch but I can do whatever I want. My boss is the dude who owns the vehicle I drive and as long as I make enough by the end of the night he doesn't care what I do. Your job with dispatch is to not piss them off, they are not your baby sitter and don't care if your missing for 2 hours.

This job has the most personal freedom of any job I ever had. I can grab lunch/dinner whenever I want for as long as I want and I don't have to tell anyone since its just about the number you made at the end of the day. Only problem is the bad pay (and getting robbed) but if you cabbed in a major city you could probably be making $250-400 a night (depending how the cash is split) and talking to cute girls all day. I think I averaged out to $12 an hour (in a smaller walkable city) but I needed work with flexible hours and ended up enjoying it so much I am still doing cab part time nights while I work 50 hours a week in my trade.

Next 3 nights should be good for me, hopefully I have a story or 2.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 07:34 PM by Jaylow.)
04-18-2013 07:09 PM
InternationPlayboy Offline
International Playboy

(04-18-2013 06:44 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  +1. I banged my good friends sister (She was 100% cool with it and helped me wing by inviting my roommate back with her). She's a solid 8, super cute face and skinny, but she has the fattest moose knuckle I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, it was like having to peal back a huge ass layer of skin. I've never seen anything like it. I only got a decent view of it from the back, but I could feel it. That shit was disgusting. I had whiskey dick last night and couldn't bust. Then I hit it this morning, but super fast because my roommate and her sister were on their way to bring us breakfast. I just turned her doggy and smashed the fuck out of her so I could nut fast. The performance was very sub par, but I don't know if I want to hit it again anyways. That moose knuckle was very disturbing. Have you guys ever experienced just an out of control moose knuckle? I swear, this thing had to have hung down a good inch and a half, and it was mad thick too. I may have nightmares about it tonight. What a bummer, because she is genuinely a hottie.

My other problem is a have a girl, and this girl is gonna be around for a long time. But she is also mad cool and knows about my girl and said everything was all good. She's also kind of seeing someone, so I have a little leverage. I'm pretty secure that everything is gonna be cool.

I could have had this girl stay the night again but wasn't into it. My roommate stayed with her sister again so my house was open. I was thinking about the massive camel toe and was thinking the reason it was so monstrous was because she may have been a little thicker before and lost a lot of weight. She only weighs something like 90 lbs. I don't think she was ever fat, just a little thicker than she is now. She has a few stretch marks on her hips/ass area. I'm guessing the vag. lips didn't shrink when the rest of her body did and left a fatty camel toe. To be honest I'll probably hit it again, as she is very attractive minus the being a little too skinny and the monstrous moose knuckle. She has nice tits and a very pretty face, plus she's cool, but also a bit annoying as sometimes she talks too much and tries to act cooler than she really is. She also has the mind of a man, which is common with many American women. I'll probably keep her to start my harem here for a while. My best friend was in town this weekend and we were both talking about how hot she was and debating rather or not I should try and hit it because my girl and her being around so often.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 03:39 AM by InternationPlayboy.)
04-19-2013 02:40 AM
DVY Offline
True Player
Gold Member

+1- Dont usually post my lays. But this was one extra funny.

First time, Ive smashed in the car(LA logistics and all). Girl was getting hot so I opened up the moonroof. I was lying on the back seat, and she was riding me/supporting herself on the center area in-between the front seats. She got really into it and then went from the horizontal position(inside the car) to vertical (head popping in and out of the moonroof).

I lost it and started laughing hysterically as some people who were walking by saw this (this was at 1 am).

+1- Moonroof notch.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude
04-19-2013 10:44 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like DVY's post:
Belize King, Hotwheels, NuMbEr7, Gallego2006, jumbo tron
Player_1337 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

#15 for 2013. Met at local club- she was with 2 friends. Isolated and got her on the dance floor. She wanted to know more about my musical prowess, thus I told her to come over to see more. When the club closed, we ended up at my place where I dazzled her on the guitar. Bring on the heavy foreplay, and a tad of LMR (claimed she'd just gotten out of a relationship) but she elaborated that I'd seduced and turned her on beyond reason. Rough coitus ensued.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 11:51 AM by Player_1337.)
04-19-2013 11:50 AM
AneroidOcean Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Never posted in this thread, but since my very small harem collapsed and this chick was part of it, I figure why not. This girl Maria had been part of my harem, then quit when she decided she wanted to have "the talk" (and found out I wasn't going to be in a relationship with her and that I wasn't locked down), then re-joined as a friend with benefits type situation.

She had some really rough family stuff going on recently and has been out of town dealing with it. She alluded to the fact that she thought things were "changing between us" in the last phone call I had with her. I thought we were cycling back to a permanent "friends only" type thing (which is fine, but sucks at this point of complete harem collapse and only 1 SLOOOOOWW building prospect.

Texts continued this week as I came back from a nearly week-long vacation out of town and she returned from a weeks long family stuff visit coincidentally at almost the same time. She escalated me through texts about how she was just going to jump me as soon as she got back.

My thought: Banana

I made the mistake of inviting the SLOOOW moving new prospect girl over since she was really keen on meeting up with me, which was a mistake because I didn't go for the sure thing and get laid. This was especially rookie as I'm supposed to go on a wine tasting trip with the new prospect tomorrow and I had to go out of town yesterday/the night before.

So, while I had a great time with the new prospect, I was ultimately blue-balled. And Maria texted me to say she couldn't wait any longer (was thinking of having her come over as a backup after the new prospect left).

"Fuck!" I thought and jerked off and went to bed.

Last night after getting back from out of town, completely exhausted, I had Maria come over, chatted for a bit, then went to town on her, forcing her to orgasm then fucking her a few different ways before finishing. Right to bed, then woke up in the morning, she blew me for a while before I gave her some 69 to get her right to the edge, then ordered her to ride me until she came. She did, I did, then we got some coffee/breakfast and I ended my over month long dryspell. Longest dryspell I've had in a couple years.

Not a new notch, but feels fucking awesome, I was getting very frustrated with the lack of getting laid.

I look forward to posting in this thread over the weekend. The new prospect Kay and I are gonna have our own room for the wine tasting trip. I don't see how it's possible I couldn't close and add a real new notch to the thread. Gonna make it happen.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"
04-19-2013 04:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AneroidOcean's post:
natebenz
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

+1 (and 1st Greek flag) and Raw Dog.

Met her on Tuesday night at my usual hang-out, which is only a 5 minute walk from my apartment and perfect logistically speaking.
Saw her out of the corner of my eye walking toward the bar as I was flipping through the drinks menu. Solid 7, 24 y/o, 6 foot - long black hair, great olive complection (I'm 34 y/o, 6'4").

Elderly opener (something about the drinks menu) noticed an accent and it flowed from there. Before I got the digits I asked if she moved here with a partner, she said no, and then asked me if I had a partner. A shit eating grin ensued.

Another thing I noticed was that her pupils were the size of pancakes, so I knew I could do no wrong here.

As we were ordering our drinks, I pointed to a bar accross the road and suggested that we meet there later in the week and that I'd contact her to set it up, so it was only a 10 minute conversation we had before I left her with her friend (who I made sure I engaged with some random banter). Met there last night, had 2 drinks, plenty of kino (no kiss attempts though) then bounced to my apartment after 1.5 hours (used the line "let's get out of here").

Had minor resistance to our first kiss on the balcony in the form of a few head turns, but as soon as we kissed it wasn't half hearted.

Plenty of LMR, but if there's anything I've learned, it's that no often means yes... eventually. Made that pussy bleed a bit too!
04-19-2013 06:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Windom Earle's post:
jumbo tron
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

#22 new for 2013

ok okcupid crazyness: http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-3601-p...#pid425250

Great Middle Eastern body. To think, I was at a bar earlier.. this girl was hotter than most of the girls at the bar ha

Raw dog.

This is sex to order without forking over dollar bills.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 06:28 AM by soup.)
04-20-2013 06:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes soup's post:
RobyH
Dulceácido Offline
True Player

(04-20-2013 06:27 AM)soup Wrote:  #22 new for 2013

Great Middle Eastern body. To think, I was at a bar earlier.. this girl was hotter than most of the girls at the bar ha

Raw dog.

I knew it!!!

Bravo Zulu!

I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, Man
04-20-2013 06:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dulceácido's post:
soup
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(04-20-2013 06:29 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  
(04-20-2013 06:27 AM)soup Wrote:  #22 new for 2013

Raw dog.

I knew it!!!

Bravo Zulu!
[Image: Screen_shot_2013_04_20_at_11_54_41_AM.png]
Wow. What a night, this chick just left. I demolished her pussy and her ass hole raw. 27 year old, most likely jewish. I was saying shit like "whose pussy is this!" etc. and she was like "It's your pussy!" ha good times.

I think this is the third or fourth time I've had a no date, internet chat - to bang. These are the golden moments of game. I think about all the hard work that I've put in, and the dialogue I posted was crafted over the last year (I post most of my interactions in the okc thread, and you can see everything coming together there).. finally some pay-off.

Mad props to all you guys for sharing your game info- couldn't have done it without you.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 10:59 AM by soup.)
04-20-2013 10:43 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like soup's post:
WesternCancer, ballsyamog, InternationPlayboy, Lights, Belize King
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Youtheman
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 11:58 AM by WesternCancer.)
04-20-2013 11:57 AM
Amigoish Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

+1 badoo girl. 6 face , 8 body, typical brazilian "mulata" great ass, good in bed.
04-21-2013 07:38 PM
RCron Offline
Recovering Beta

+1 first since the end of January, crazy dry spell over. Nothing to write home about. 49yo OKC milf, on the chubby side but passed the boner test and had great fuck me eyes. Sucked cock like a champ and wants to come back just to fuck again. Met for drink and quickly bounced back to my place. Took her on as a slump buster and happy to have a new notch. On to better notches now!
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 01:26 AM by RCron.)
04-23-2013 01:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like RCron's post:
Lights, RobyH
JohnnyAppleSeeds Offline
Beta Orbiter

I still haven't posted a trip report yet from Mexico but I captured my first foreign flag in Mexico City so here it is.

2nd night there I roll up into Pata Negra in the Condesa section of Mexico City, start talking and dancing with two7's with a "teach me" opener. That starts to cool off so I get another beer scan the room and approach 3 girls dancing. Same opener and they hook immediately, I'm dancing with the first one who was closest and she's all into me right away. I'm escalating with her, dancing with her friend's friend who wanted it bad too. The 2nd girl actively tried to steal me from the 1st girl throughout the night, even right in front of her at the end. Tried to bounce to my apartment but it wasn't happening, got a maybe tomorrow night. I could tell she wanted it soo bad, so I was like its just a matter of time...

Meet up with her the next night at Pata Negra again but now it's Thursday night and there's a line but I had made friends with the staff & bouncer the previous 2 nights so we walk right in, money. It's more of the same and it was just soo obvious how badly I was seducing her. We bounce and I get some LMR by her car which was like 2-3 blocks from my apt. At first I tried reasoning with the bitch but then went back to seducing her and she caved fast. Once we got it it was on, had me put on a condom and I "smashed" it for 3-4 hours. I say "smashed" cause I guess my dick was too big for her cause everytime I would start to really hit it she would practically jump out of the bed. Made her cum a bunch, I think she was real sensitive. It was good but she was torquing my dick bad when on top, really grinding it. She even dug her pelvic bone soo hard into mine it fucked up my pelvic area, shit swole up and bothered me for like 4 days...

I pull off the condom to cum in her face and she's turning her head and starting to cover her face with her hand. I pull away her hand and say "SI,SI,SI,SI", missed the first spurt but she warmed up to it cupping her hand by her chin and making sure to swallow it all. Even wiped my cum off the sheets and into her mouth.

10 minutes later and I'm getting hard again so I start fingering her and she is Cumming often, she saying how no guys ever made her feel like this, etc. I get on top of her, she asks if I have another condom. I say yes but am rubbing my dick against her clit, then showing her I start to put my dick in her saying something like just watch... Man her shit was wet, soo nice, busted in her face again. She slept for like 1 hour before she had to go to work, bitch couldn't find her car and calls me 10 minutes later crying, got up & found it in 2 minutes, annoying as shit.

I make plans to meet her again the next night in same spot but she was like 20 minutes late, or it was soo crowded it took that long for her to find me. Big mistake on her part as I'm shacked up with a different broad by the time she see's me. I choose the new broad, hit that raw same night, busted in her face too. First girl's pussy & body was better but the 2nd girl took the dick better and was more fun to hangout with.
04-26-2013 12:16 AM
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

#23 for 2013

Fuck, you guys are going to hate me..

I got this SIF from OKC back to my house in under half an hour. I've been so fucking horny lately that I went for the bang. At first she was reluctant when I pulled out the condom and she wouldn't suck my dick. So I tried to 69 her to get her to suck my dick. I took one lick of her pussy and it tasted terrible. She wouldn't suck my dick. So I was making her flood with my hand and I was so worked up about everything; desperate to make it past the finish line, she's got a body that's like a step up from Lena Dunham, she won't suck me.. all this making me feel all whacked out.

My dick kept going limp for all those reasons and it gets psyched out if it thinks it's getting dicked around (pun intended) and not going to get the bang etc. So, everytime I'm about to stick it in, it goes limp. It really didn't want to do it. I said fuck it in put the half flacid tip in to get the notch. No condom. Then I exploded all over her stomach. I probably caught some skanky std from her.

God, what an awful notch. I need to get my shit together and be banging hotter girls on the regular. I'm feeling crazy anxious lately.. Huh

Anyway, I'm going to try to come back to this thread later tonight with better news..

Confused Unsure Embarrassed
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 07:02 PM by soup.)
04-27-2013 06:53 PM
Doulos2Game Offline
Banned

(04-27-2013 06:53 PM)soup Wrote:  God, what an awful notch. I need to get my shit together and be banging hotter girls on the regular. I'm feeling crazy anxious lately.. Huh

A post I made on this thread earlier:

Muscles or Brains

"In game, when you have no brains it probably will be easier to fuck hotter girls. However, when that anxiety and depression kicks in, you will need your brain to keep you in line in the long run."
04-27-2013 07:03 PM
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(04-27-2013 07:03 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 06:53 PM)soup Wrote:  God, what an awful notch. I need to get my shit together and be banging hotter girls on the regular. I'm feeling crazy anxious lately.. Huh

A post I made on this thread earlier:

Muscles or Brains

"In game, when you have no brains it probably will be easier to fuck hotter girls. However, when that anxiety and depression kicks in, you will need your brain to keep you in line in the long run."

not sure what this has to do with my notch.. i don't have big muscles.
04-27-2013 07:05 PM
Doulos2Game Offline
Banned

Anxiety is normal in long term gaming.
04-27-2013 07:30 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game Saves Lives: The Fallen Men Thread Manbeline 8 1,109 09-14-2019 03:07 AM
Last Post: JiggyLordJr
  The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) CJ 3,848 1,298,562 09-04-2019 02:28 PM
Last Post: AneroidOcean
Bug The Approach Thread Belize King 3,803 1,635,194 09-02-2019 06:05 PM
Last Post: pravda