I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Teddykgb Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
Holy shit. There is literally like a group of 4 girls all trolling me now on Tinder because I used the "Bring me some pizza" line on all of them.
01-26-2014 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Teddykgb's post:
JayJuanGee, Nemausus, Nolecbo, Mentavious, username
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(01-26-2014 01:04 AM)murrb Wrote:  Holy shit. There is literally like a group of 4 girls all trolling me now on Tinder because I used the "Bring me some pizza" line on all of them.

hehehe.. that's what you get for using someone else's line. Smile Smile

Maybe they are all the same girl with multiple profiles?
01-26-2014 01:30 AM
kosko Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(01-26-2014 12:29 AM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  
(01-26-2014 12:16 AM)murrb Wrote:  I think a lot of groups of girls all sign up for Tinder at the same time.

I was spamming out "Bring me some pizza" "Extra cheese please" and "I want delivery not Digorno" during my conversation with 5 or 6 girls.

I then get one and I say "Bring me some pizza"

She says "Let me guess... Extra cheese and delivery not digorno?"

hahaha I bet they are all hanging out doing tinder on each others phones trying to bust dudes like me.

Edit: I also just got an apparent fake. Fairly attractive girl messages me "Poke" "Hey babes" before I even sent her one message.

it would seem to be the rule of thumb is, if the person messages you, and they're more points higher than your photos are, its probably going to be a fake.

unless they're drunk and horny. in which case, thats gold jerry Big Grin

Only fatties message quick and first. I've had cute girls message me first but it was like after a few hours when I wasn't paying attention to the app. Anything in the first hour 100% is a bot or fatty.
01-26-2014 03:08 AM
void Offline
Alpha Male

The app asks me to verify my mobile phone number. But it doesn't work. Does it have to be the same number in the facebook account or am I missing something? (Its a old iphone)
Problem resolved, buggy piece of app.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 11:47 AM by void.)
01-26-2014 10:50 AM
bullocks Offline
Banned

Ive had decent success on getting matches. TBH aslong as your good looking your "opener" doesnt really matter. Have had hot chicks message me first too.

One problem now tho, the mile radious and age limit i set is off. I set it to 5 miles and get like 50? It was fine for a bit then started going retarded.
01-26-2014 12:23 PM
Nolecbo Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(01-25-2014 05:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  Now I know Tinder seeds the site with fake photos.

Probably true. Otherwise how would this end up on Tinder?

But don't let the Tinderfill distract you, there are TONS of legit girls. I am gaming my 2nd D-list celebrity now (first was in a reality show, this one is related to an A-lister).

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 07:48 AM by Nolecbo.)
01-28-2014 01:04 PM
Nolecbo Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(01-26-2014 12:23 PM)bullocks Wrote:  One problem now tho, the mile radious and age limit i set is off. I set it to 5 miles and get like 50? It was fine for a bit then started going retarded.

I have noticed - if the girl is outside of your radius, she is a guaranteed match. You were inside of her limit, she swiped right, now she is presented to you.

They don't make this exception for age, only distance. I have never been presented with a girl over my age max.
01-28-2014 01:09 PM
Halmark Offline
Male Feminist

How is the activity on android version? Is it just a waste of time or does it depend on the area?
01-28-2014 02:38 PM
germanico Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-28-2014 01:04 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  Probably true. Otherwise how would this end up on Tinder?

Dude, please. Cant you tell thats a dude trolling for nudie pics?

The bio is just too obvious, that is, if the badly photoshopped cum on her chin didnt gave it away.
01-28-2014 04:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes germanico's post:
Qwest
Qwest Offline
Chubby Chaser

(01-28-2014 04:03 PM)germanico Wrote:  
(01-28-2014 01:04 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  Probably true. Otherwise how would this end up on Tinder?

Dude, please. Cant you tell thats a dude trolling for nudie pics?

The bio is just too obvious, that is, if the badly photoshopped cum on her chin didnt gave it away.

Agreed 100%. If you can't tell that is a dude and not Tinder doing that then you are absolutely clueless.
01-28-2014 04:10 PM
ChristianMoore Offline
Male Feminist

Been using Tinder since the beginning of December 2013, and my take is that the vast majority of women just use it for validation. I've only "liked" hot chicks, receiving 50 matches thus far. Of those 50, I've met with two and had sex with one. The one i had sex with was a model that I would rate a seven. Most chicks I am "matched" with don't respond to messages and the ones that do, are usually dead-end conversations. I've actually been matched with one girl on Tinder who straight up ignored my messages, but met her in real life and had sex with her about a week after meeting her. My take is that Tinder is a good passive game tool that requires minimal effort, and you can bang a hot chick from Tinder every month or two. A pretty solid passive game return.
01-28-2014 07:30 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ChristianMoore's post:
speakeasy, Gemini
speakeasy Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Some new weird Tinder shit just happened. I was thumbing through profiles, and my new method is just to yes every girl without even looking at her other photos, age or what she has to say unless it's obvious in the main photo that she's ugly or a fattie. If we match I can then decide after if I dig her. So oddly, I got two matches back to back as I was swiping, something that's never happened. When I looked at the photos, both girls lived exactly 87 miles away, even though my radius is set to about 30 miles. Both girls were 27 and both only had one fuzzy picture.

So I think Tinder is sending out fake matches just to string guys along. What a bunch of bullshit. I'm also pretty sure they randomly match up real people who never actually yessed each other. Because sometimes I get a match pop up that I know I would've never said yes to and have no recollection of doing so. It's too bad they are ruining the app by going this route.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 11:58 PM by speakeasy.)
01-28-2014 11:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like speakeasy's post:
deathtofatties, PocketAA
deathtofatties Offline
Wingman

(01-28-2014 11:56 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  Some new weird Tinder shit just happened. I was thumbing through profiles, and my new method is just to yes every girl without even looking at her other photos, age or what she has to say unless it's obvious in the main photo that she's ugly or a fattie. If we match I can then decide after if I dig her. So oddly, I got two matches back to back as I was swiping, something that's never happened. When I looked at the photos, both girls lived exactly 87 miles away, even though my radius is set to about 30 miles. Both girls were 27 and both only had one fuzzy picture.

So I think Tinder is sending out fake matches just to string guys along. What a bunch of bullshit. I'm also pretty sure they randomly match up real people who never actually yessed each other. Because sometimes I get a match pop up that I know I would've never said yes to and have no recollection of doing so. It's too bad they are ruining the app by going this route.

100% of my matches were fake. I wonder if it's legit. Like these guys thet get laid from Tinder, props to them and all, but they must live in a hot spot or "Tinder paradise." I get fakes or girls that never match.

Supposedly I'm a good looking guy too. So something is whack.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 02:52 AM by deathtofatties.)
01-29-2014 02:52 AM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(01-29-2014 02:52 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  Supposedly I'm a good looking guy too.

I like this statement... ... especially the "supposedly" part...
01-29-2014 03:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JayJuanGee's post:
Ternarydemonite
renotime Offline
True Player
Gold Member

What are ya'll using as openers when you match up with girls?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
01-29-2014 07:17 AM
casio Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

@Renotime:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-32475.html

@deathtofatties:
I don't live in the US, but def not in Tinder paradise. Been using it a few months (since oct?) currently 232 matches and I'd say I'm average looking, def not muscled or anything. I do have a big social circle (= a lot of people on fb) so I often have a few people "in common".

Breakdown: 232 matches, send message to about 180 of them, about 100 with whom I had a conversation, 31 who gave me their number, met with 10, 4 makeouts, 4 sex. Have things planned with 6 more who I never met. If I would have more time I think I could've done better.
01-29-2014 07:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes casio's post:
RonnieB
user10726 Offline
Recovering Beta

I don't think Tinder is putting out fakes. I've been matched with fakes before but it's so obvious, they live 2000 miles away and try to get me to go on their cam site. Who knows, could be Tinder but I think it's just third parties using Tinder to their advantage.
01-29-2014 08:23 AM
RenewalMan Offline
Beta Orbiter

I downloaded Tinder yesterday, liked maybe 50 girls, got about 10 matches so far. All of them have responded to my opener (dagonet's opener) and it lays the foundation for a playful interaction (thanks dagonet). So far I have gotten 3 numbers (whatsapp) and I have one date lined up for tomorrow. I've had one girl suggest facebook, I declined and suggested something else then the interaction went cold. Probably for the best, if she wanted a facebook friend, she's probably just an attention whore.
I swung for the fence with one girl and tried to get her to come directly to my house as per the soup online dating method. She declined, but still wants to meet up sometime this week, so we shall see.

The problem with Tinder is it takes some real concentration and clever/quick texting to build comfort with these girls. If you mess up at all in the interaction your chances of meeting them collapse. I've only had serious (meaning concentrated) conversations with 4 of the 10, and 3 of them have given me their number but it takes alot of time. We'll see though, if some of these come through I won't be complaining about the work I put in.

In any case, this app has given me an opportunity to practice text game. In fact, I think it's the best tool available for practicing text game right now. It's easy to get matches so you can deal with large numbers of girls and clearly see which lines have a good effect, how timing the texts effects the their reactions, etc. For anyone struggling with text game I would highly recommend tinder.
02-01-2014 12:12 PM
Vaun Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Yesterday, went to Atlanta, as soon as I landed on the runway, swiped right on about 200 Tinder profiles. Started immediately texting with a few dozen. Immediately got a half dozen numbers. Asked each one to meet me at my hotel bar at the same time. Three confirmed, the others said they would hit me up later and given the text frequency, there was a high likelihood we would meet and bang. Out of the three, I held out for one, a late 20's tallish professional american latina. One of the lower prospects showed up first, right before my main girl showed, and I had to duck and cover, and tell her I wasnt there and to come back in an hour, she left! Sure enough, the girl I really wanted showed up on time, and I was very pleased. The third chick kept texting me that she was coming up to the bar, and luckily the one I was with went to the bathroom and I was able to fire off a text to tell her I was on another side of town, and not showing up. Close one! And the others that said they would confirm later kept texting me... jesus.

My date wanted to take me around town and show me a few spots, and she didnt disappoint. I saw a whole side of the city I didnt know, had fun with her all night and went back to my hotel with her and closed it down. Awesome little pussy, nice titties, flat stomach, day complete.

As much as I malign this app this is probably the best strategy I have found so far. Land and Expand.. If you travel, when you get to your destination, swipe as many profiles as you can, and pipeline them over 4-8 hours to get them to meet you later. Worked like a charm for me, and they were just desperate for a new profile to show up. This has got to work for anybody, spend a little more and get a better hotel room, and make a night of it. If I were really devoted, I probably could have done at least two or three meet ups in one night.

This taught me a few things about my 'home' game;
- Use time constraints - I knew I was there for one day, so I pushed for the meet up the same day. Usually with a regular life, I am not pushing for the first meet up quickly, but a few days out.
- Lowered expectations - I swiped like crazy, got a lot of matches, and weeded them out through text game. I should be doing this more at home, but casting a wider net to get inertia seemed to work well for me.
- Telling women I didnt live there, was there just for a day, and just to meet me for a drink, worked like a charm. Why dont I do that more at home? Based at least on this experience, women have no problem getting together quickly with a 'traveling tinderer', which is what one of them called me.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:05 PM by Vaun.)
02-01-2014 09:45 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Vaun's post:
speakeasy, JayJuanGee, Blaze Frazier, eradicator, Benoit, Mentavious, WanderingSoul, Gunner, Rompetoto, Satoshi, DJ-Matt, Randy, JWLZG, Isaac Jordan
speakeasy Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

It just happened again, just like in my last post a couple post up. Two back to back matches with girls with one photo who live exactly 87 miles away. So that's case-closed evidence that Tinder is using fake profiles. I knew there were way too many good-looking women in my radius for it to be true.
02-02-2014 03:37 AM
Innuendo Offline
Recovering Beta

That might be somebody else making fake profiles to troll, not necessarily Tinder
02-02-2014 12:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Innuendo's post:
JayJuanGee, eradicator
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Downloaded the app, can't get it to work. It's been stuck on 'finding people nearby' for an hour, this is for android. Tried shutting down the app and reopening also uninstalling/re-installing to no avail. Searched online and others have also seemed to have this problem.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 01:14 PM by Neo.)
02-02-2014 01:13 PM
speakeasy Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(02-02-2014 01:13 PM)Neo Wrote:  Downloaded the app, can't get it to work. It's been stuck on 'finding people nearby' for an hour, this is for android. Tried shutting down the app and reopening also uninstalling/re-installing to no avail. Searched online and others have also seemed to have this problem.

That happens to me too very often. It just stalls out. What I've found works is to clear the app's cache, then do a force shut down, and then open again. Then no problem...at least until the next day.
02-02-2014 01:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes speakeasy's post:
Neo
RenewalMan Offline
Beta Orbiter

Just had a date with a Tinder chick. She was the second girl I matched with, and I got her whatsapp after about 10 back and forth texts. She was a real "good girl" so she says, but basically I gathered she was just kind of lazy. She says she sits around and watches TV all the time hah. She said I was the first guy she met on here after about a week of use and that most guys don't build up any comfort before swooping in for the kill (my interpretation of her words).
Either way, met her up for a coffee, walked around town for a couple hours and gamed her. Got the makeout and felt her up a bit but she wasn't digging coming back to my place for drinks. Will try to get her over here sometime this week to cook up some dinner or something.
02-02-2014 03:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RenewalMan's post:
JayJuanGee
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Got it to work, must have swiped a few hundred chicks past 30 minutes, no matches so far. Using the same pics as OKC where I since reactiviating I've been getting 8 quickmatches a day, not sure what gives lol. Will see what happens over the next week or so.

Found this video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i71ucapje7I

Hilarious.
02-02-2014 03:48 PM