I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Patriarch Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
Yes I've had problems with Tinder too lately. I was talking to a girl last night who asked me why I had 7 pictures or my dog up. Problem is, I can only view my profile picture so I can't delete them.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.
05-26-2014 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Noir Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(05-23-2014 09:21 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  The quality on tinder seems to have gone down substantially. I'm about to start opening with, "Hey, do you have any hot friends?"

It's been saturated and women's standards have increased.

Time to hit the gym.
05-26-2014 04:35 PM
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I don't have any complaints with this app. I was on vacation for a week in Florida and got laid within 24 hours of landing because of this thing. Girl was cute, in grad school, and 24 years old.

Still the conversion rate for bangs is extremely low for me. Many matches never reply, or disappear altogether. I'm going to delete this app for a bit... it's interfering with my work and other life goals. Time to take a game hiatus.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 07:42 PM by Neo.)
05-26-2014 07:40 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

What do you guys set as your radius? I noticed when I keep it on 5-10 miles, I don't get a lot of matches. When I increase it to 15-20, I get a lot. Very strange. Not sure why I'm doing better with women slightly further away from me. Not sure how many miles I'm willing to drive to see one of these chicks, either. I think 20 is my limit. Also, to the dude who said uploading pictures is buggy, I'm having the same problem.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 12:49 AM by Mister X.)
05-27-2014 12:29 AM
Emancipator Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Just matched with someone who lives on my street.

Girl next door flag?

Mother Nature is a bitch & Father Time has an undefeated record
"If you watch cinderella backwards, its about a woman who learns her place." --Kbell

demographics is destiny
05-27-2014 10:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Emancipator's post:
Havver
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

(05-27-2014 10:06 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  Just matched with someone who lives on my street.

Girl next door flag?

Of course. Do you know she lives on your street because she said she did or because you frequently see each other?
05-27-2014 10:39 AM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-27-2014 10:39 AM)Renberg Wrote:  
(05-27-2014 10:06 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  Just matched with someone who lives on my street.

Girl next door flag?

Of course. Do you know she lives on your street because she said she did or because you frequently see each other?

Sounds too risky for my tastes, in the potential drama sense, but it could still be manageable depending on the circumstances and maybe potential assurances for NO drama.. I may run pretty quickly, if there were any signs of a red flag(s).... but that may just be me... Smile

I'm definitely interested to hear how the situation plays out.. .
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 05:16 PM by JayJuanGee.)
05-27-2014 05:15 PM
Emancipator Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Girl next door flag?

She has it in her bio, it's a rather obscure street too.

Could be a SIF, threading with caution, I like my bangs further than 15 mins away (car/transit)

Mother Nature is a bitch & Father Time has an undefeated record
"If you watch cinderella backwards, its about a woman who learns her place." --Kbell

demographics is destiny
05-29-2014 12:02 AM
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

(05-29-2014 12:02 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Girl next door flag?

She has it in her bio, it's a rather obscure street too.

Could be a SIF, threading with caution, I like my bangs further than 15 mins away (car/transit)

She has it in her bio?! That really stands out to me not only as a sign of suspicion, but also as a sign of desperation. Isn't that a little odd? I haven't seen that one before.

I bolded that second phrase about banging non-close girls because I agree; there's a novelty and seemingly less risky component to meeting up with women more distant.
05-29-2014 12:27 AM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Hopefully someday soon I'll make a post in this thread with a success story, but until then, it's another rant about the bugs in the app. If the developers actually gave a fuck, it would be perfect. But they don't, so it's not.

After swiping for an extended period of time I get locked in to inactive profiles. The first time, every profile, and I mean every--at least 50-60 in a row were all 5 days inactive. Not 4 days. Not 6 days. Every single profile for at least 50 in a row all said 5 days. Tonight it's 2 days inactive. Every fucking profile. I even swiped right on a bot just to see if I got the instant match that you get with bots. Nope. Nothing. I also swiped at least 300 girls today and not one match. I assume my profile isn't being seen by them. I logged out, deleted the app/reinstalled, nothing works. The only thing that works temporarily is deleting my account and starting over. But then I lose my matches. I have a few girls matched up that I haven't opened yet. I guess I'll open them real quick and try to get their numbers/give them my numbers before I delete the app again.

I really don't know if it's the app or if it's Facebook related somehow. I don't know what the fuck is going on. The app is supposed to help get you laid but it's being a cockblock at the moment. Come on devs. Get it together.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 02:12 AM by Mister X.)
05-29-2014 02:06 AM
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

It is some type of bug, but the inactivity time doesn't mean much. I've had ongoing conversation with girls who's profiles said 'active yesterday' when they were messaging me in real time. I'm not sure how the app calculates it, possibly active means they are actually swiping right or left.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 05:39 AM by Neo.)
05-29-2014 05:37 AM
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-22-2014 11:36 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  
(05-22-2014 11:24 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  
(05-22-2014 11:14 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  Nothings better when you have a pre structured opener and 2nd and 3rd line and all of a sudden I'm getting all these messages like "nice try buddy but you already said that to my friend"

One time I deleted my tinder just because I got busted by so many girls I felt dirty. haha

This has happened to me on Match, OKCupid, and MeetMe.

We need to move to NYC bro.

My new comeback is "That means your friend is also hot".

No love for POF?

I've been banned from POF so many times that I would need to use your fingers to count the times.

Then again, POF is my personal favorite. Everytime I try to use it I get a high reply rate, mostly positive too.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
05-29-2014 08:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Atlantic Offline
True Player
Gold Member

So when I started using this app you could use Facebook photos that were in an 'only me' album.

This meant you could upload gym or topless photos that you would not want on your facebook.

This has recently changed. If you try to upload or change new photos it will only allow photos that are public on you Facebook account.

Quite annoying. Anyone have any possible ways of tricking this since I have had good success with my topless pics.
06-02-2014 06:37 PM
Nemausus Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-02-2014 06:37 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  So when I started using this app you could use Facebook photos that were in an 'only me' album.

This meant you could upload gym or topless photos that you would not want on your facebook.

This has recently changed. If you try to upload or change new photos it will only allow photos that are public on you Facebook account.

Quite annoying. Anyone have any possible ways of tricking this since I have had good success with my topless pics.

Haven't tried this so can't vouch for it. But I think you can set albums so that only certain people see it. Try creating a list with only one single friend on it. Either a bro/wingman you trust or maybe some random brand account. This could be one way to bypass the issue, but I'm only guessing.
06-02-2014 11:52 PM
slothpiece Offline
Recovering Beta

Are you guys meeting any prospects after not meeting them within week of making contact and making 1st attempt to make plans and getting excuse? Thought Id follow up once more with lukewarm leads but not working very well.
06-03-2014 12:22 AM
Mujeriego Offline
Chubby Chaser

I'm getting the sense that Tinder has run it's course. I was an early adopter when it was used purely to facilitate hook ups. Having come back to it recently it seems that girls are treating it as a dating app now. I'm getting the sense the girls are milking it for free attention on steroids; not only do they have guys messaging them, but they can filter who can message them as well. Imagine if you had a solid stream of pre-approved girls blowing your phone up and you didn't have to lift a finger. Girls will still meet up but nowhere close to the rate they used to.
06-03-2014 03:28 AM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Guys what has been the latest you've gotten matched with someone? I know you're flying through chicks and you only see their profile picture once so it's hard to remember when you swiped them but have you ever been matched with someone like a week later?

Because I swipe for a few days, and whatever I get in those few days is what I get. For whatever reason, when I delete my account and start a new one, I get the most matches that day. Then as the days go on, it starts to wind down. So I keep deleting my account every 3-4 days. But I'm wondering if by doing that, I'm missing out on girls that are inactive and just have not come across my profile yet. I'm pretty sure they don't swipe wildly like we do. Maybe I'll actually keep my profile up for at least a week without deleting and see what happens.

But for me, it's been like this:
Day 1 (10 matches or so, depending)
Day 2 (5-7)
Day 3 (1-2)
Day 4 (0)

Then I delete and start the whole process over.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 03:48 AM by Mister X.)
06-03-2014 03:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister X's post:
DJ-Matt
Distant Light Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(05-26-2014 12:52 AM)Mister X Wrote:  
(05-25-2014 03:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  
(05-25-2014 02:19 AM)Mister X Wrote:  
(05-25-2014 01:31 AM)bullocks Wrote:  Its takes more effort to actually right swipe on only the hot chicks. I use to do this too for the longest time but now i just watch tv and keep pressing the heart icon while not even looking at the phone.

Well I did that a few times, but like I said -- you go to sleep and wake up to like 5 new matches, none of whom you want to talk to. It's annoying is all. At least to me.

The way I see it is -- tinder is house money. I'm not paying for the service, I'm not inconvenienced in any way, it takes minimal effort on my part to create a profile. I'm literally swiping on my couch while watching tv. No approach anxiety, no having to approach a set of girls in a club or compete with dudes in the club. If I bang just one hot chick off the app, that's one hot chick I wouldn't have banged otherwise. Maybe some guys are only satisfied if they bang 2-3 new girls a month off it, but I said before, I'm a quality over quantity guy.

So I'd rather swipe on girls I actually like, play the numbers game and eventually have at least one girl swipe right/meet up with me, then to continue waking up to matches with a smile on my face, only to get disappointed soon after.

Lol. Yeah same shit here. When I tried just rapidly clicking on hundreds of girls without looking. I opened the app the next morning and looked at my matches and...

Fuckthat

LMFAO you said it brother.

Alright some thoughts.

1.) WAY too many girls with pictures of their friends as their main profile pic. If I don't dig every girl in the picture, I swipe left. Some girls do this for the first 3 or so shots they have! You don't know who it is until photo 4! I really feel girls do this as a cheap way to try and get a swipe. Maybe that's the cynic in me talking.

2.) WAY too many girls with failed attempts at being funny/goofy in their main profile pic. The mustache drawn on the finger sort of shtick. Maybe there's a market out there for girls like that, but not for me. If I see another girl with the mustache finger thing trying to pass it off like a unique shot I'll probably delete the app for good.

3.) Too many girls trying too hard to show they're outgoing and adventurous. Sky diving or rock climbing shots where you can't see their face or get a good feel for their body type. Why they put them up is beyond me.

/Rant

Hahahahaahaha this cracked me up all 3 points are on par with what I've seen so far...

That said, I'm abit shocked that I've out-swiped the 25-29 range completely. HOPEFULLY it's a bug because I only recently started swiping. Got some matches with some cuties, will see what happens.

I'm assuming 18-21 range will have lots of chicks BUT...
A. I'm a fan of more developed looking chicks (not some chick who never seen a dick before)
B. I don't feel like using my "connects" to bring out underage chicks (Found out one of my model gals is 19...What a surprise)
C. Less likely to have their own place (Tired of FIT and NYU chicks who try to sneak me in their dorm)

10Lifestyle.com - "Lifestyle Over Pickup"

10Lifestyle Facebook Page
06-03-2014 04:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Distant Light's post:
wandenreich
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Many people are saying that they think Tinder has "run its course." I fear it will turn into small-town Ok Cupid if it has. My town isn't small, but Ok Cupid is site with limited opportunity, not very few people my age, and has been very flaky.

Tinder, on the other hand, is filled with hotties. I like this app haha.

Has anybody ever used that match-your-friends feature? I'm wondering how often people ask their friends to match a hot chick friend and him together and get laid?
06-03-2014 08:43 AM
ryansoldat Offline
Beta Orbiter

I ve got a good Tinder one ;p
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 09:18 AM by ryansoldat.)
06-03-2014 09:13 AM
bullocks Offline
Banned

Quote:Hahahahaahaha this cracked me up all 3 points are on par with what I've seen so far...

That said, I'm abit shocked that I've out-swiped the 25-29 range completely. HOPEFULLY it's a bug because I only recently started swiping. Got some matches with some cuties, will see what happens.

I'm assuming 18-21 range will have lots of chicks BUT...
A. I'm a fan of more developed looking chicks (not some chick who never seen a dick before)

B. I don't feel like using my "connects" to bring out underage chicks (Found out one of my model gals is 19...What a surprise)
C. Less likely to have their own place (Tired of FIT and NYU chicks who try to sneak me in their dorm)

You think 18-21 yr old chicks havnt seen dick before? lol Those are the most sluttiest chicks out there. I cant even fuck a girl over 22. Especially 25-29, by that age theyre used and abused. Their looks have started to decline in most cases.

Fuckin 18 year old pussy in the best thing one can do.
06-03-2014 01:40 PM
bullocks Offline
Banned

To get back on topic theyre's tons of flops on tinders. For every gurl who flirts hard with me and thinks im hot maybe 20% of them come through. probably less like 10%. These are usually really hot 8+ 18-19 yr olds tho. Probably easier to get an older chick thats bored with less social life to actually chill.
06-03-2014 01:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bullocks's post:
kaotic
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-03-2014 01:42 PM)bullocks Wrote:  To get back on topic theyre's tons of flops on tinders. For every gurl who flirts hard with me and thinks im hot maybe 20% of them come through. probably less like 10%. These are usually really hot 8+ 18-19 yr olds tho. Probably easier to get an older chick thats bored with less social life to actually chill.

I've been aiming at younger girls under 21 and have gotten better success 21-25 range is FULL of flakes. It truly is a swiping game.

Swipe first, filter later.

In other new I got another tinder bang last night, i might keep this one around, she's new to socal from idaho.
06-03-2014 02:00 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

You guys are really making this 18-19 year old thing sound intriguing. I wonder what my success would be if I dropped my age parameters. My fear is that some of these girls are not really legal. One chick, it said she was 20, but in her profile she wrote "I'm actually 18. I don't know why Tinder has me down as being 20."

I try to stay away from the teens for that reason.
06-03-2014 09:05 PM
robreke Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I'm 34.....at least that's what my tinder profile says....lol. My question is: if I'm seeing 20, 21, 22 year olds on there as "potential matches" ie...able to see their profile and "green heart" them.....does that mean they set their settings for someone my age being acceptable?

Just curious because it seems girls that young won't even consider my age range on things like match.com...... etc.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
06-03-2014 09:27 PM