I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Player_1337 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
(07-22-2014 02:36 AM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  tinder bang tonight. half Iranian half white. 28 yrs old (a little old for my blood but hey).

match up earlier in the day. went to bar around the corner from her place. bounce back to her spot after a few brews. after 10mins at her place. it was on.

fin

Did she suggest the venue/let you know it was within walking distance of her place?

ABC
07-22-2014 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mujeriego Offline
Chubby Chaser

Deleted
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 10:20 AM by Mujeriego.)
07-22-2014 10:20 AM
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

Just got this text from a 24 year old I'm suppose to hang out with at my place

"I might have to cancel.....last minute something kinda came up"

Obviously a flake

Best response guys??

http://www.Solotv84.com
07-22-2014 02:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

no response

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
07-22-2014 03:00 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Travesty's post:
Thesoloist, Don, Renberg
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-22-2014 03:00 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  no response

I agree with Travesty444.

Also, to me, it seems better to be unavailable if/when she responds and to make her explain herself before agreeing to any other arrangement. If she puts some work into rescheduling something, then you may be able to play her first flake, against her.

In the event that she does NOT attempt to communicate with you in the next 3-4 weeks, her level of hotness may affect whether you follow-up, such as texting: "I was wondering whether you have organized your life, yet?" or some similar direction. Smile
07-22-2014 03:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JayJuanGee's post:
Thesoloist
Mr. Butterworth Offline
Chubby Chaser

@Player_1337

no, I asked her to give me an idea about where she stayed. told her I'd pick the spot (didn't want to go somewhere she frequents). it would have been close regardless but I just got with it being literally right there.
07-22-2014 03:35 PM
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

(07-22-2014 03:18 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Also, to me, it seems better to be unavailable if/when she responds and to make her explain herself before agreeing to any other arrangement. If she puts some work into rescheduling something, then you may be able to play her first flake, against her.

In the event that she does NOT attempt to communicate with you in the next 3-4 weeks, her level of hotness may affect whether you follow-up, such as texting: "I was wondering whether you have organized your life, yet?" or some similar direction. Smile

Solid advice brah I hate texting the "ok."or "alright" responses because I know for a fact a girl will then validate her flaking by not responding the hamster continues to spin even if it is just for a little bit

lol @ 3-4 weeks by that time I should have approached at least a 100 women in real life

07-22-2014 04:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Got a # after opening a girl with "I have a mosquito bite on my balls."

Anything is possible, boys.
07-22-2014 06:35 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Renberg's post:
HankRearden, Ethan Amarante, kaotic, d3traktion
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-22-2014 04:55 PM)Thesoloist Wrote:  

Solid advice brah I hate texting the "ok."or "alright" responses because I know for a fact a girl will then validate her flaking by not responding the hamster continues to spin even if it is just for a little bit

lol @ 3-4 weeks by that time I should have approached at least a 100 women in real life

Surely, follow-up is optional, and a follow-up, if any, would depend upon your other options. If you are making anywhere near 100 approaches per month, then it seems that following up would NOT be your style. NOTHING wrong with that. I personally find it fun to follow up, especially, if you can perceive a way to stack the cards in your favor.... and then see how she reacts, if at all.
07-22-2014 08:01 PM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I've matched with a couple girls I went to high school with recently. Has anyone here fucked a girl they've knew from "real life" on Tinder? If so any special tips for how to play these?
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 05:13 AM by Deluge.)
07-23-2014 05:13 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I don't know about you guys, with girls out of school, I noticed a HUGE influx of hot girls coming back to my area. (I'm in Southern California) the talent is insane right now and I'm not mass swiping either. Crossing fingers on matches baby !
07-23-2014 04:19 PM
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

If only I swallowed the red pill when I was out taking classes in LA. Matched with so many hotties but didn't capitalize.

One day I'll be back haha.
07-23-2014 04:25 PM
d3traktion Offline
Game Denialist

ive started using just a basic "hey (some stupid fucking line based on our interests or her profile)" then she responds then immediately im going to "you're cute. lets hangout sometime. whats your number" and its been working pretty well. supposed to meet some sloot tomorrow we'll see if she flakes. this has been working on dimes and disgusting ones. ive been getting mad #'s lately but not many dates. no bangs yet off tinder. i shall prevail though!
07-23-2014 10:19 PM
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

(07-22-2014 08:01 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Surely, follow-up is optional, and a follow-up, if any, would depend upon your other options. If you are making anywhere near 100 approaches per month, then it seems that following up would NOT be your style. NOTHING wrong with that. I personally find it fun to follow up, especially, if you can perceive a way to stack the cards in your favor.... and then see how she reacts, if at all.

I use to follow up, but it's not congruent with me or my style of game. I truly believe in abundance. Even living in a semi-small town with 400K I feel, If I put effort into it I could meet a few ladies easily and line up dates and smash etc.

Also for me it's contradictory if you have the prize mentality. A chick flaking is disrespect why would I open myself up to get possibly disrespected again?

I see where you guys are coming from tho but I literally say this out loud whenever I get flaked on

"Chicks are like buses every 15 minutes a new is coming, next chick I'm gonna meet is gonna be hotter"

you truly have to believe that you're the prize. I'd be curious to know what you're success ratio has been. I mean I know for me it's worked in the past somewhat but it was always a letdown at the end because it wasn't worth it or the chicks ended up flaking again

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 08:52 AM by Thesoloist.)
07-24-2014 08:48 AM
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

(07-23-2014 05:13 AM)Deluge Wrote:  I've matched with a couple girls I went to high school with recently. Has anyone here fucked a girl they've knew from "real life" on Tinder? If so any special tips for how to play these?

Yeah with college chicks coming soon it's gonna be epic in most places

Banana

07-24-2014 09:02 AM
Angry Beaver Offline
Beta Orbiter

Hey, guys!

Does anyone have any pointers for Eastern-European Tinder strategy? It looks to me from reading this thread, that one can be so much straightforward with girls in the states compared all "the massage" that goes into my interactions.

I've been using Tinder for the past couple of days and matched with some really hot girls, but the conversations are not really going anywhere. Just throwing small insult-jokes around, a bit of shit testing if you may and that's it.

Thanks in advance.
07-24-2014 12:34 PM
Demenxia Offline
Male Feminist

(07-24-2014 12:34 PM)Angry Beaver Wrote:  Hey, guys!

Does anyone have any pointers for Eastern-European Tinder strategy? It looks to me from reading this thread, that one can be so much straightforward with girls in the states compared all "the massage" that goes into my interactions.

I've been using Tinder for the past couple of days and matched with some really hot girls, but the conversations are not really going anywhere. Just throwing small insult-jokes around, a bit of shit testing if you may and that's it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Angry, I'm not an expert but did some trials on EE with Fake GPS and what I see is, usually sexy aggresive lines do not work well. Instead, opening something about their bio/pictures work better. Also, "what makes you different from other girls" line was a gold for me. After some more little jokes/DHV's, you can go for the number imo. They are not very similar to US girls, you can talk where do they travel etc., kinda ordinary topics.
07-24-2014 05:49 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-24-2014 08:48 AM)Thesoloist Wrote:  
(07-22-2014 08:01 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I use to follow up, but it's not congruent with me or my style of game. I truly believe in abundance. Even living in a semi-small town with 400K I feel, If I put effort into it I could meet a few ladies easily and line up dates and smash etc.

Also for me it's contradictory if you have the prize mentality. A chick flaking is disrespect why would I open myself up to get possibly disrespected again?

I see where you guys are coming from tho but I literally say this out loud whenever I get flaked on

"Chicks are like buses every 15 minutes a new is coming, next chick I'm gonna meet is gonna be hotter"

you truly have to believe that you're the prize. I'd be curious to know what you're success ratio has been. I mean I know for me it's worked in the past somewhat but it was always a letdown at the end because it wasn't worth it or the chicks ended up flaking again

Actually Thesoloist, I have NO real dispute with your style and your approach to flakey girls or nipping in the bud potentially flakey girls.

Also, any guy's approach that labels a girl as "once a flake, always a flake" may be a very practical way to weed out girls who are likely going to be a big waste of time for him.

I admit that I tend to have quite a bit of tolerance for flakey girls, especially the cuter ones, but that tolerance may have something to do with the number of options that I have.

Of course, the more options a guy has, the less tolerant he is likely to be towards flakes. Also, some guys may be too tolerant of flakes b/c they do NOT know how to adequately play their options or to know the options that they do have at their disposal.

I tend to believe that i have some tolerance towards flakey girls b/c I find it kind of attractive and challenging to deal with some flakiness, and sometimes it does work out for me to have played with their flakiness to have my way with the flakey girl, and then later to accuse the flakey girl of being too flaky.

I have NOT retained any exact statistics regarding how my strategy has played out over the years - b/c I think that there tends to be a lot of variables at play with any relationship with a girl besides merely her level of flakiness and my level of tolerance.

As I ponder over this question of flakiness, if I could figure out a way to completely eliminate flakey girls from my interactions, I probably would NOT want to b/c I find the variety to be interesting and challenging, and just part of my ongoing situation (the cards that I have been dealt) - since I am NOT a rock star and I do NOT plan to be one in the near future... Smile
07-25-2014 02:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JayJuanGee's post:
Thesoloist
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

WOW GUYS

So last night I went out to a bar in my area that's pretty decent on Thursday. Ran into a chick I gamed and also the chick who flaked on me the other day. We looked at each other briefly and then she looked away real quick when she looked away I realized it was her

Fuck I live in a small ass town

ha ha

and IDK if this has been posted but this video is so funny

07-25-2014 08:30 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Thesoloist's post:
JayJuanGee, LeBeau, JWLZG
Yatagan Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Ran into a number of spam accounts that "matched" with me. Pretty annoying, I always end up having to check the pictures and/or descriptions to check.
07-25-2014 09:09 AM
HankRearden Offline
Chubby Chaser

Had my first Tinder date last night. She was hotter than I expected but so unbelievably foreign (Romanian) that it was a bit disarming. I made her laugh but it was nearly impossible to keep the conversation going, even with me using my unusual skill of never running out of questions.

She showed me the 1600+ matches she had, told me she's been on 20+ dates only with "ambitious men" (AKA guys with good jobs), and even told me she went a date the night before... it was a bit off-putting to be honest.

I decided to cut the date early so I could get home at a reasonable time and figured that it was good practice but she texted me anyways asking how I'm doing so maybe I'm still in the running. #NEXT

Got an American girl that opened me for drinks tomorrow night, another girl Sunday night, and another girl next Friday. Love this shit.

Currently in: Hong Kong
07-25-2014 12:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like HankRearden's post:
game_ethic, Renberg, Gorgiass
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Haha, I've been on about 15 Tinder dates since my discovery of this thread. So far, none have gotten second dates. But last night, went out with a really cute chick who has a highly offensive sense of humor like mine. We made out, but I want to secure the bang early next week. I think I'm going to hit her up tonight to make plans for Monday/Tuesday (when I'm free). I'll either hit her up tonight or tomorrow.
07-25-2014 02:39 PM
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

I don't even understand. is she trolling me? How to proceed.

me: I got a mosquito bite on my balls.

her: omg babybear
Her: what you gunna do about it

me: put toothpaste on it probably at least my balls will smell fresh

her: hygiene is important
her: it's the kind of thin i want in a BF
her: Wink
her: are you dfr?

me: ddr? the dance game?

her: dfr
her: down for a relationship
her: I really need somebody to be the man i've been looking for.
her: your honest and hygiene are just to refreshing.
her: so hard to find a man like that
her: <3

WTf did I just read? suggestions?
07-25-2014 05:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fortis's post:
HankRearden
Mr. Butterworth Offline
Chubby Chaser

^^ tell her you're down for anything under the sun if it "rubs" you the right way... hahaha

tell her to come and apply the tooth paste on your ball sack. then tell her the same bullshit about how hard it is to find a bitch that knows how to TLC (tender love and care) for your balls in a proper manner.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 05:45 PM by Mr. Butterworth.)
07-25-2014 05:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Butterworth's post:
void
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Haha you opened her with "There is a Mosquito bite on my balls." You are trolling her!

When I did that, I didn't intend to get the chick's number. I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it with an absurd opening line.
07-25-2014 07:32 PM