I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
What's a good restart message on Tinder? I ask where a girl lives or how her weekend is going or whatever, but then she doesn't respond. What's the best way to restart the conversation and not appear too needy?
08-04-2014 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Hans Dix, bravo.

Guys, quick Tinder-related text question:

Hit up my Tinder "main" squeeze to go out tomorrow. This was our message sequence:

Me: Hang tomorrow?
Jess: Got plans tomorrow, can do any other day this week.
Me: Remember not to creep the guy out on your date like you did with me Wink Thursday?
Jess: I'll try not to lol. Thursday sounds good.

I do this thing where I pry like a bitch sometimes. My stupid main girl anxiety is always my biggest flaw and getting rid of it was my main goal when starting out game.

I want to know that she's not going out with another guy. But my mind runs rampant thinking she is. I'm telling you guys because it's one part of me I really want to fix. I don't have one-itis as I am seeing other women, but I want my main girl to be a good one. But at the same time I really want to be with a girl of quality. Which option is the best?

1: Use Kaotic's line "Well when your date tomorrow ends up being too boring, hit me up, we'll grab a drink"
2: Say "Ok./Sounds good."
3: No response.
4: I'm going out with your best friend tomorrow. We should all double date anyway
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 08:34 PM by Renberg.)
08-04-2014 08:28 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-04-2014 08:16 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  What's a good restart message on Tinder? I ask where a girl lives or how her weekend is going or whatever, but then she doesn't respond. What's the best way to restart the conversation and not appear too needy?

I am assuming that you had some interaction (conversation) with the girl prior to her non-response. Accordingly, a day or two later, I might write something such as: "For some reason, I did NOT receive your message" Then see if she responds... if NOT, then next her..... Smile

On the other hand, if I know the girl in person or know her on a more regular basis, then I would wait longer (such as 1-2 weeks) before sending such a message.
08-04-2014 09:02 PM
game_ethic Offline
Wingman

(08-04-2014 08:16 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  What's a good restart message on Tinder? I ask where a girl lives or how her weekend is going or whatever, but then she doesn't respond. What's the best way to restart the conversation and not appear too needy?
I've used some of these before as restart texts. Works like a charm.
08-04-2014 09:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes game_ethic's post:
Brodiaga
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-04-2014 09:02 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I am assuming that you had some interaction (conversation) with the girl prior to her non-response. Accordingly, a day or two later, I might write something such as: "For some reason, I did NOT receive your message" Then see if she responds... if NOT, then next her..... Smile

On the other hand, if I know the girl in person or know her on a more regular basis, then I would wait longer (such as 1-2 weeks) before sending such a message.

1-2 messages back and forth, then she stops replying. I understand they get too much attention these days.
08-04-2014 09:24 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-04-2014 09:24 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

1-2 messages back and forth, then she stops replying. I understand they get too much attention these days.

I don't have very good luck in these kind of mediums... and accordingly, I figure that if I do NOT generate interest with the girl right from the start, then that level of interest dynamic is NOT likely to change in the future, unless the girl somehow becomes interested in me.. which does NOT seem to come from my making any further attempts to initiate communications with her... Accordingly, only one follow up is about all I tend to make, if that.... unless there seems to be some special circumstances.
08-04-2014 09:50 PM
Gorgiass Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

I had mostly success with this one:

[Image: Screenshot_2014-08-04-23-22-43_zps3ebfecc0.png]

but lately I've just been nexting. Have never banged any that ditched the conversation, if they radio silence me once they'll do it again.

I've also found that it's best to ask where they live on a high note after you've demonstrated some value, humor etc, and not immediately after (re)opening (as I did above) or a couple messages into a conversation. Need to stand out from the masses of guys who ask them that before we can get away with it.
08-04-2014 10:35 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Gorgiass's post:
Brodiaga, JayJuanGee, Renberg, PlayerKing
Metzer Offline
Game Denialist

So after reading some pages of this thread, it seems this app definitely worthwhile.

What i want to know is, should I create a new FB account or not. I read that theres a setting in Tinder which says 'don't show me my friends on FB' which sounds good. However if I were to make a new FB account, i guess my friends/people i know would appear?

I don't really want to to see people I know and vice versa.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 03:05 AM by Metzer.)
08-05-2014 03:04 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-04-2014 10:35 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

I had mostly success with this one:

but lately I've just been nexting. Have never banged any that ditched the conversation, if they radio silence me once they'll do it again.

I've also found that it's best to ask where they live on a high note after you've demonstrated some value, humor etc, and not immediately after (re)opening (as I did above) or a couple messages into a conversation. Need to stand out from the masses of guys who ask them that before we can get away with it.

Really ? Usually I just jump right in with something funny to open with that relates to them and/or their pics. Usually second question I ask "so where is X(miles) away ? I'm going to take a wild guess and say X city"

I usually get 2 responses: "I live in X city" "Where are you from" -minor shit test- to which I reply "Ladies first" if they don't answer I'll ignore and keep talking, usually I get it out of them, then their number next.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
08-05-2014 11:52 AM
Gorgiass Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 11:52 AM)kaotic Wrote:  Really ? Usually I just jump right in with something funny to open with that relates to them and/or their pics. Usually second question I ask "so where is X(miles) away ? I'm going to take a wild guess and say X city"

I usually get 2 responses: "I live in X city" "Where are you from" -minor shit test- to which I reply "Ladies first" if they don't answer I'll ignore and keep talking, usually I get it out of them, then their number next.

I like the guess followup, mixes things up a bit. To me it seemed that asking early on was getting me mostly evasive general answers or none at all, and breaking the playful vibe. I view it as them telling a guy on Tinder where they live is a bit of a compliance test where they have to ask themselves whether or not they think they can trust him a little bit. My own results seemed better if I put off that test to build some attraction and comfort. But I was also ending the location query with a "?" rather than a statement like yours which would probably do better.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 12:16 PM by Gorgiass.)
08-05-2014 12:15 PM
Chemistry Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

I just say "ping". If they have any interest left in me I figure they'll say "pong" back or something else. Probably depends on whether or not she ever had a Blackberry

^^ It's also my restart message on OKCupid. Works better there for me though.
08-05-2014 12:17 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 12:17 PM)Chemistry Wrote:  

I just say "ping". If they have any interest left in me I figure they'll say "pong" back or something else. Probably depends on whether or not she ever had a Blackberry

^^ It's also my restart message on OKCupid. Works better there for me though.

You could always say:
"boy you're just a talker aren't you"
"takes you that long to figure out X?"
"did you die?"

There plenty of ways to restart, but don't show any aggravation, frustration, thirst, keep light and funny. (Which should be how your entire convo goes)

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
08-05-2014 12:45 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Question about moments:

I have found it helpful for reopening some, but not all chicks. I also noticed a lot of girls actually don't use this feature, so it's probably more so on us to post something interesting and spark a reopen.

My question is -- should I just stick to stuff that happens in my real life? And just hope they care enough to like/comment, or maybe use pics that would purposely encourage dialogue?

For example, my friend just sent me a picture of a red pill and blue pill, and the caption reads Red Pill: Go Back 10 Years, Blue Pill: Go Forward 10 Years -- it's definitely a good conversation starter, caption it with "which would you girls choose?" and see how many ghost matches restart the conversation with an answer.

Tl; dr -- Is it better to put up moments of your life not looking for answers and just hope you actually do get chicks to comment and reopen, or do you post pictures purposely designed to generate answers.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 04:13 PM by Mister X.)
08-05-2014 04:13 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 04:13 PM)Mister X Wrote:  Question about moments:

I have found it helpful for reopening some, but not all chicks. I also noticed a lot of girls actually don't use this feature, so it's probably more so on us to post something interesting and spark a reopen.

My question is -- should I just stick to stuff that happens in my real life? And just hope they care enough to like/comment, or maybe use pics that would purposely encourage dialogue?

For example, my friend just sent me a picture of a red pill and blue pill, and the caption reads Red Pill: Go Back 10 Years, Blue Pill: Go Forward 10 Years -- it's definitely a good conversation starter, caption it with "which would you girls choose?" and see how many ghost matches restart the conversation with an answer.

Tl; dr -- Is it better to put up moments of your life not looking for answers and just hope you actually do get chicks to comment and reopen, or do you post pictures purposely designed to generate answers.

Personally I don't care at all for moments, sure you can post your moments and follow up on a girl who likes yours.

What I do:
If I message a girl and she doesn't respond, I'll restart her in a few days. If she posts a moment, I don't like it, but send her a follow up text. If she doesn't respond I immediately unmatch her.

The "moments" is just another avenue for thirst of the girls. I've seen moments where girls are complaining about their days, asking to get smoked out, asking to get picked up and hangout. (these girls are 5's and 6's) I NEVER see a 7+ post moments.

08-05-2014 04:20 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-05-2014 04:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Personally I don't care at all for moments, sure you can post your moments and follow up on a girl who likes yours.

What I do:
If I message a girl and she doesn't respond, I'll restart her in a few days. If she posts a moment, I don't like it, but send her a follow up text. If she doesn't respond I immediately unmatch her.

The "moments" is just another avenue for thirst of the girls. I've seen moments where girls are complaining about their days, asking to get smoked out, asking to get picked up and hangout. (these girls are 5's and 6's) I NEVER see a 7+ post moments.

I have not seen one girl put up a moment since rejoining tinder with a new profile 4 days ago. Not a single girl.

I just feel like, reopening a girl within the messenger is...desperate.

I can understand if the convo ended because neither one of us had anything interesting to say, and it ended organically. But if I asked a question like "so tell me about yourself," or "what should I know about you mystery lady?" -- and I get no answer? It would take a real swallow of pride for me to reopen her with something, completely ignoring the fact that she didn't answer me before.

I know you have to have thick skin for the game and not let the little stuff bother you, but at the same time I'm trying to maintain an abundance mentality. There are other matches I can focus on, and not come crawling back to a chick. I would much rather put up a moment and have them bite, then open them up again after being ignored.

Although it very well could be she's matched with so many guys she lost track, but at the same time, if she was truly into you, you wouldn't get lost in the shuffle to begin with.

But yeah, I would prefer they come to me -- going to them is...ehhh...if I was hard up I would do it, but I wouldn't particularly enjoy it.
08-05-2014 04:39 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 04:39 PM)Mister X Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Personally I don't care at all for moments, sure you can post your moments and follow up on a girl who likes yours.

What I do:

I have not seen one girl put up a moment since rejoining tinder with a new profile 4 days ago. Not a single girl.

I can understand if the convo ended because neither one of us had anything interesting to say, and it ended organically. But if I asked a question like "so tell me about yourself," or "what should I know about you mystery lady?" -- and I get no answer? It would take a real swallow of pride for me to reopen her with something, completely ignoring the fact that she didn't answer me before.

I know you have to have thick skin for the game and not let the little stuff bother you, but at the same time I'm trying to maintain an abundance mentality. There are other matches I can focus on, and not come crawling back to a chick. I would much rather put up a moment and have them bite, then open them up again after being ignored.

Although it very well could be she's matched with so many guys she lost track, but at the same time, if she was truly into you, you wouldn't get lost in the shuffle to begin with.

But yeah, I would prefer they come to me -- going to them is...ehhh...if I was hard up I would do it, but I wouldn't particularly enjoy it.

Yeah you gotta take it lightly, It's a numbers game, I could care less if reopen them. Then again....it has gotten me numbers and some bangs. Just like restarting texts, you just never know ! It's not like the girls are gonna shame you for being "aggressive" aka "thirsty" in their eyes.

08-05-2014 05:43 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-05-2014 05:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What I do:

Yeah you gotta take it lightly, It's a numbers game, I could care less if reopen them. Then again....it has gotten me numbers and some bangs. Just like restarting texts, you just never know ! It's not like the girls are gonna shame you for being "aggressive" aka "thirsty" in their eyes.

True.

So I'm currently having a conversation with a stunner and it's going absolutely nowhere. I'm surprised she 1.) Keeps responding and 2.) Hasn't unmatched me.

Every answer she gives is laced with snark and sarcasm. And not in a teasing kind of way. I'm gonna keep it going for entertainment purposes only but it is quite staggering a woman this beautiful continues to interact with me when we are so obviously on different pages. It's incredible. Every other moment in life, when me or the girl, or both, realized the chemistry was not there, we ejected. This girl continues to engage me and in a timely fashion too. She responds to my messages within 5 minutes.

Very strange.

Might say something out of left field to test her. Like "well obviously we have a primal attraction to each other, when are we gonna fuck?"
08-05-2014 07:00 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 07:00 PM)Mister X Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What I do:

True.

So I'm currently having a conversation with a stunner and it's going absolutely nowhere. I'm surprised she 1.) Keeps responding and 2.) Hasn't unmatched me.

Every answer she gives is laced with snark and sarcasm. And not in a teasing kind of way. I'm gonna keep it going for entertainment purposes only but it is quite staggering a woman this beautiful continues to interact with me when we are so obviously on different pages. It's incredible. Every other moment in life, when me or the girl, or both, realized the chemistry was not there, we ejected. This girl continues to engage me and in a timely fashion too. She responds to my messages within 5 minutes.

Very strange.

Might say something out of left field to test her. Like "well obviously we have a primal attraction to each other, when are we gonna fuck?"

Tease her, or go for the number. If she denies play the yawnnn game, make her seem boring. If not, just eject, drop a nuke text, or whatever you deem funny or entertaining.

She sounds like a cat playing with a ball (you) for her own amusement.

08-05-2014 07:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kaotic's post:
JWLZG
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

I feel like so many girls on Tinder read RVF; they try to game me into inferiority. Good thing I see through their facade.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 07:20 PM by Renberg.)
08-05-2014 07:20 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-05-2014 07:10 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Tease her, or go for the number. If she denies play the yawnnn game, make her seem boring. If not, just eject, drop a nuke text, or whatever you deem funny or entertaining.

She sounds like a cat playing with a ball (you) for her own amusement.

She has nothing written in her profile. Maybe I'm taking the scenic route when I should be going direct. Maybe she's giving short, catty answers because she wants NSA shecks, and the less we know about each other, the better. That's the only logical reason I can find for her continuing to respond. Otherwise I'm not quite sure what she's getting out of it. I'm not falling over her like a beta handing out compliment after compliment. Right now it's looking like a waste of time for both of us.

This girl probably has upwards of 500 matches. That would be a safe estimate in my mind. Why waste her time talking to me if she can hit up any number of guys who she'd have more chemistry with?

I might have to drop a hammer of sorts as you said. See what I can salvage from this exchange.

If I can turn this into something, I'm gonna be pretty happy with myself. Because right now this is brutal. Like I said, I can't believe we're still conversing.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 07:24 PM by Mister X.)
08-05-2014 07:23 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Blah. Openly admitted she tinders just for fun. And not our interpretation of the word fun. Girl fun. Meaning flirtatious texts that lead to nowhere.

Eject!
08-05-2014 07:35 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Once you get sexual with a girl, you know where you stand. I always believe that.

Steered the convo in a more sexual direction and she let me know what the deal was.

I'm really considering saving time and using that opening line a few pages back about "you look like the girl next door type who really needs to get fucked" or whatever it was.
08-05-2014 07:39 PM
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

Just got back from a Tinder date with a stuck-up ice queen. This following conversation happened.

Her: I went on a date with a Muslim guy who loved whiskey.
Me: Oh, you like Islamic boys?
Her: You should really rethink your sense of humor; extremism isn't funny.

During the date, she claimed she's sassy and sarcastic...Yet, she had no sense of humor. Hypersensitive women be perplexing and not worth my time.
08-06-2014 01:21 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2014 07:39 PM)Mister X Wrote:  Once you get sexual with a girl, you know where you stand. I always believe that.

Steered the convo in a more sexual direction and she let me know what the deal was.

I'm really considering saving time and using that opening line a few pages back about "you look like the girl next door type who really needs to get fucked" or whatever it was.

Use that line at your discretion, you'll either get blocked or get a laugh. I usually just try connecting with them somehow.

08-06-2014 02:11 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-06-2014 01:21 AM)Renberg Wrote:  Just got back from a Tinder date with a stuck-up ice queen. This following conversation happened.

Her: I went on a date with a Muslim guy who loved whiskey.
Me: Oh, you like Islamic boys?
Her: You should really rethink your sense of humor; extremism isn't funny.

During the date, she claimed she's sassy and sarcastic...Yet, she had no sense of humor. Hypersensitive women be perplexing and not worth my time.

Damn fuck that, I would've ejected sooner than that. I've got no shame doing that and it'll give the brat a shock.

08-06-2014 02:14 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like kaotic's post:
Renberg, TheMan