Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Tinder App
Metzer Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Tinder App
(08-05-2014 03:04 AM)Metzer Wrote:  So after reading some pages of this thread, it seems this app definitely worthwhile.

What i want to know is, should I create a new FB account or not. I read that theres a setting in Tinder which says 'don't show me my friends on FB' which sounds good. However if I were to make a new FB account, i guess my friends/people i know would appear?

I don't really want to to see people I know and vice versa.

So are you all using your own FB accounts or best to create another?
08-06-2014 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kangaroo Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

If your main one has good pics then just use it otherwise pick your best few pics and create a new one.
08-06-2014 08:20 AM
game_ethic Offline
Wingman

(08-06-2014 08:18 AM)Metzer Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 03:04 AM)Metzer Wrote:  So after reading some pages of this thread, it seems this app definitely worthwhile.

What i want to know is, should I create a new FB account or not. I read that theres a setting in Tinder which says 'don't show me my friends on FB' which sounds good. However if I were to make a new FB account, i guess my friends/people i know would appear?

I don't really want to to see people I know and vice versa.

So are you all using your own FB accounts or best to create another?
I use my main facebook account. You'll only see your friends if they have a Tinder account. Makes no sense to make a new one honestly.
08-06-2014 08:42 AM
gibby6385 Offline
Male Feminist

3 messages tops, and get a #. All this, building comfort and bs, these girls know this app is for hooking up. Building comfort and asking where they live, you're all just another orbiter in her eyes.

You : You look like trouble
Her : oh yeah, blah blah
You : We'll have fun, there is this look to you
Her : hahah what is that blahaha
You : Give me your #

Text two days later when you're ready to hang or later, I have a fun idea. Then phone call or one more text. Depending on her response time. Quick phone game, 7 min tops.
Sexualize or set up hanging then.

response ti.e
08-06-2014 11:37 AM
bullocks Offline
Banned

I think this cute 18 yr old who was suppose to chill tonight might flop. She confirmed a couple hrs ago but havnt heard back since after work. Will be weird as fuck since she asked me to chill during the day yesterday even tho we had plans for tonight. Not even sure if I should get rdy...

She's suppose to bus it hear and she was all we'll chill whenever ur free earlier! Hmm hasn't been active on tinder either. Weird.
08-06-2014 05:48 PM
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Are you guys saying that only swiping once a day results in more matches?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
08-06-2014 07:23 PM
Arturo Belano Offline
Game Denialist

(08-06-2014 07:23 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  Are you guys saying that only swiping once a day results in more matches?

There was a theory floating around a few pages back about timing of swiping, I don't think anyone got to the bottom of it though. I know if I don't swipe for a day I'll usually have matches 'waiting' for me when I come back, so the first few yes swipes will be matches for me; I'm guessing I would have gotten those matches anyway though.

I guess swiping once a day just saves you time so you aren't constantly doing it throughout the day.
08-07-2014 12:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arturo Belano's post:
Mentavious
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-06-2014 08:20 AM)Kangaroo Wrote:  If your main one has good pics then just use it otherwise pick your best few pics and create a new one.

On FB, create a folder with the best pics which is only visible to you. Then you'll still be able to access the folder on Tinder, but your FB friends won't see these pics.
08-07-2014 07:17 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-07-2014 12:33 AM)Arturo Belano Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 07:23 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  Are you guys saying that only swiping once a day results in more matches?

There was a theory floating around a few pages back about timing of swiping, I don't think anyone got to the bottom of it though. I know if I don't swipe for a day I'll usually have matches 'waiting' for me when I come back, so the first few yes swipes will be matches for me; I'm guessing I would have gotten those matches anyway though.

I guess swiping once a day just saves you time so you aren't constantly doing it throughout the day.

Sometimes I take a day or 2 break off swiping, it's refreshing to get more matches when you do. If a great ego booster (even though it's a false one lol).

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
08-07-2014 01:08 PM
xpatplayer Offline
Wingman

I just got propositioned for a 3some by 2 girls I matched with on Tinder. Only problem is that they're 50 miles away. Can't travel that far b/c I don't even have my own car.

Fuckthat2
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 09:57 PM by xpatplayer.)
08-07-2014 09:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes xpatplayer's post:
Renberg
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-07-2014 09:55 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  I just got propositioned for a 3some by 2 girls I matched with on Tinder. Only problem is that they're 50 miles away. Can't travel that far b/c I don't even have my own car.

Fuckthat2

Ok... I had to recalculate this:

If you start walking now, you could probably arrive by tomorrow (or about 16 hours from now), just bring a change of clothes, some food and water b/c you may get a little stinky, hungry and thirsty from trip.

A major problem is whether you would have enough energy to follow thru with the fun (or if the offer would expire) - and then of course, you have to plan for your return trip.... another day's journey Angry

Another option would be renting a car... Maybe a lot of hassle for a bang (two bangs), but may be worth it? There could be other transportation options, too... But it would suck if you went through all that effort to arrange your arrival and you were just being trolled.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 10:22 PM by JayJuanGee.)
08-07-2014 10:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JayJuanGee's post:
Mentavious
xpatplayer Offline
Wingman

^ Hahaha, never considered walking. Not 25 yet, so renting is out of the picture. (And anyone in America, besides NYC, without a car at the age of 25 should hang their heads in shame)

One part of my brain says I was being trolled, but I choose not to believe that, because the alternative would be believing every seually available girl wants to bang (and threesome). A useful belief to have.

Tinder has done wonders for my non-online game as well. The abundance mentality you develop is amazing. I think I've internalized all of Good Looking Loser's game writings thanks to Tinder.
08-07-2014 10:54 PM
horn Offline
Banned

Um, yeah, pretty much every sexually available girl over 18 does want to bang. They may go 6+ months if they are conservative and waiting for someone 'higher status' to take an interest in them. But they definitely WANT to bang.
08-08-2014 03:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes horn's post:
xpatplayer
rdvirus Offline
Chubby Chaser

Fat ass whale sitting at the bus stop earlier.. Go home and end up matching with her like 30 minutes later. Need to stop blind swiping Tongue

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas
08-09-2014 04:39 AM
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

For some reason I got 5 matches.. ant its barely 2pm.
3 numbers out of the 5.
[Image: JSaS4R0l.png]
[Image: eY2LQwnl.png]

I am the cock carousel
08-09-2014 07:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

[Image: j9T3R2hl.png]
[Image: AZTjm3kl.png]
[Image: vKsmbBul.png]

tinder works exceptionally well in budapest

I am the cock carousel
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 07:29 AM by Sourcecode.)
08-09-2014 07:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
HankRearden Offline
Chubby Chaser

I've now been on dates with 2 girls off Tinder, and had sex with one of them last night. 50% hit rate.

Only problem is she is an absolute psychopath. Horrible personality, so fucking weird, cried afterwards when I told her I wanted to sleep, and get touching me and waking me up all night.

Will never ever see that girl again.

Currently in: Hong Kong
08-09-2014 07:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HankRearden's post:
d3traktion
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

hope you went to her house.. otherwise.. she knows where you sleep

I am the cock carousel
08-09-2014 07:43 AM
HankRearden Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-09-2014 07:43 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  hope you went to her house.. otherwise.. she knows where you sleep

Nah she came here. Literally, I would type up a list of everything she did but it will just upset me more. I have studying to do.

I almost didn't go through with it at one point I hated her so much.

Currently in: Hong Kong
08-09-2014 11:38 AM
Teedub Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Just used that fake GPS thing, and even though I've turned it off...it seems like I'm stuck in Kiev! Anyone know how to get it back to normal?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
08-10-2014 09:14 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Teedub's post:
Espresso, civpro
Ladoo Offline
Game Denialist

Login in and out of Tinder. Restart phone. I use LocationSpoofer. Never had any problems so far Smile
08-10-2014 09:19 AM
Teedub Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Thanks mate, it seemed to fix within a few mins of me posting that. Going to do a few more locations now Smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
08-10-2014 09:24 AM
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

posting more tinder interactions soon.
ive started usuing a pretty standard opener.. i just ask the girls about animals they like.
its so standard.. it cant be called a pick up line.. but girls love animals.. so it works

[Image: pfwt0GGl.png]
[Image: peJfC3pl.png]

I am the cock carousel
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 10:45 AM by Sourcecode.)
08-10-2014 10:15 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

(08-09-2014 11:38 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:43 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  hope you went to her house.. otherwise.. she knows where you sleep

Nah she came here. Literally, I would type up a list of everything she did but it will just upset me more. I have studying to do.

I almost didn't go through with it at one point I hated her so much.

Did she do any of the following;

- Say "thank you" alot?
- Bites your shoulders
- Tried to flip the roles - You're dominant but she is resisting and trying to get to be top dog?
08-10-2014 06:16 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I've been noticing a glitch where my matches don't show up on my match list. I swipe right, get the notification that we match (or see it my notification tray on my phone), and then when I check the list the new match isn't there. I've lost at least four matches like this in the past 24 hours.

THIS ISN'T BECAUSE THE CHICK HAS UNMATCHED ME. It happened immediately after the match (making it unlikely she would have had time to unmatch) and multiple times. While some of these disappearances are attributable to a deleted account or an unmatch, it seems unlikely that they all are.

Anyone else seeing this?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
08-10-2014 06:25 PM