I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Gorgiass Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
Probably will do that for a separate on the road account. Fuck it, here's the full script from the 21yo townie from last week. One of my shortest conversations resulting in a bang actually (I know, verbose...)

Met her halfway through dinner and bounced to a bar adjacent to my hotel (thank you logistics). One drink there and went to grab a beer on the patio behind the hotel, with a stop in the room to grab a beer from the fridge of course. Drank half the beer and back to the room. Total time elapsed from introduction to penetration was 1h15.

[Image: E1_zps984b603b.png][Image: E2_zps7b2ddcc3.png]
[Image: E3_zps1f88bf11.png]
[Image: E4_zpse6449698.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 11:04 PM by Gorgiass.)
08-24-2014 10:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Gorgiass's post:
kapitaw, Sourcecode, JWLZG
user10726 Offline
Recovering Beta

[Image: Ta4Mr84.jpg]

#PUAProblems
08-26-2014 04:23 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like user10726's post:
Mentavious, Tuthmosis, game_ethic, kaotic, Emancipator, Teddykgb, eradicator, DJ-Matt, Sourcecode, Innuendo, Gorgiass, Don, signoria, Chaos, JWLZG
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-26-2014 04:23 PM)bret Wrote:  [Image: Ta4Mr84.jpg]

#PUAProblems

Sometimes you just never know who knows who....

In this situation, Was that the end of the convo?
08-26-2014 04:50 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-26-2014 04:50 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  
(08-26-2014 04:23 PM)bret Wrote:  #PUAProblems

Sometimes you just never know who knows who....

In this situation, Was that the end of the convo?

Fuck it, acknowledge and move on with the convo.

At this point you've got nothing to lose right ? Carry on !

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 06:57 PM by kaotic.)
08-26-2014 06:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kaotic's post:
JayJuanGee
wavey007 Offline
Male Feminist

when you guys number close obviously communication paths change e.g tinder to sms,whatsapp etc.
Do you then unmatch the girl? Don't really want them to see I'm still pretty active after I've gotten their number and stopped communicating with them on their right?
What would you guys recommend on saying if the chick says something like 'gee you're still pretty active on tinder I see, just how many girls are you talking to at the moment'?
08-27-2014 01:46 AM
UnW Offline
Wingman

(08-27-2014 01:46 AM)wavey007 Wrote:  What would you guys recommend on saying if the chick says something like 'gee you're still pretty active on tinder I see, just how many girls are you talking to at the moment'?

Something along the lines of how creepy it is that she is stalking/keeping tabs on your activity, or just agree and amplify with a sarcastic response for the quantity so it deflects her question.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 01:52 AM by UnW.)
08-27-2014 01:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like UnW's post:
wavey007, JWLZG
wavey007 Offline
Male Feminist

so you guys definitely don't unmatch after closing?
08-27-2014 02:00 AM
UnW Offline
Wingman

Most of the time, I unmatch after banging. But between getting number and bang I don't unmatch. Some girls I've banged without even exchanging numbers so I had to keep them as it was the only line of communication.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 02:05 AM by UnW.)
08-27-2014 02:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes UnW's post:
wavey007
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-27-2014 02:05 AM)UnW Wrote:  Most of the time, I unmatch after banging. But between getting number and bang I don't unmatch. Some girls I've banged without even exchanging numbers so I had to keep them as it was the only line of communication.

always unmatch after banging unless you catch feeling and need to spy on her hahahaa.
08-27-2014 09:36 AM
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I dont have any phone number attached to my facebook

but most girls do.
If you get her number.. and happen to have facebook messenger on your phone..her profile will pop up automatically in her contacts.
but she wont see you(unless your number is on your account.)

You can also just type her number into facebook search on your computer...80 percent of the time..her profile will pop up.

its a great way figure more info out on girls. more pictures ect.
sometimes girls are completely stupid and their facebooks are public.

I am the cock carousel
08-27-2014 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sourcecode's post:
kaotic
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-27-2014 09:36 AM)bigbait Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 02:05 AM)UnW Wrote:  Most of the time, I unmatch after banging. But between getting number and bang I don't unmatch. Some girls I've banged without even exchanging numbers so I had to keep them as it was the only line of communication.

always unmatch after banging unless you catch feeling and need to spy on her hahahaa.

Are you serious ?

Keep the hamster spinning.

Quote:What would you guys recommend on saying if the chick says something like 'gee you're still pretty active on tinder I see, just how many girls are you talking to at the moment'?

THAT right there shows her interest in you. Let her hamster spin, joke about it, be overtly sarcastic, be honest, whatever you think is the right response.

I don't ever unmatch a girl I'm banging from Tinder, because she's still wonder why I'm still on Tinder (and active).

It'll 1. Make her try to get you all to herself (cock worshipping).
2. Worry her and try to do her best to keep you around.
3. Makes her know you're only a dtf option.
4. Stay as a dtf option or do you the favor of ejecting if you aren't looking for a relationship and she is.

I just had a girl I banged again last night say a few days ago "Are you still on Tinder ? I totally deleted mine after we hungout, people are weird"

Yet I just saw her on tinder last night, whatever makes her sleep at night for being a slut.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 01:09 PM by kaotic.)
08-27-2014 01:07 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like kaotic's post:
AlreadyGone, Gorgiass, Mentavious, jumbo tron
AlreadyGone Offline
Game Denialist

I haven't tried Tinder yet, I gave OkC a few runs but eventually it became over crowded with whales and troglodytes.
08-27-2014 01:14 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

delete

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 01:23 PM by Travesty.)
08-27-2014 01:22 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

I've written about my technical troubles with the app but now I'm really fucked.

So, what typically happens is, I get a lot of matches week one, and that's it. Nothing the following week. Not even on bots. That tells me that there's something wrong with the app and I'm not being seen. Fair enough, no biggie. I just delete my account and start a new. And repeat the process. Use the app for about a week until it goes bad, then delete, and start the whole process over again.

Here's the problem now -- Last week I deleted my account, and when I went to make a new one, it didn't ask for my cell phone number so that they can text me a confirmation code -- instead it just logged me back into the old profile that it supposedly "deleted." I can't upload new pictures, I don't get matches. The profile doesn't work at all. I've deleted the app, and even the Facebook app itself -- nothing. I went into my Facebook settings and deleted the Tinder data as I always do, so that everything is fresh -- nothing. I emailed the support team twice and both times got a copy/paste reply. "Be warned that if you delete your account, you will lose all your matches and data."

No shit, that's not the problem. The problem is that I can't delete my account. When I email them back specifying my issue, I get no reply. It's like I have a problem that even the support team hasn't heard of, so they think it's good for business to just ignore my email hoping I would at some point forget that I can't fucking use tinder.

The only thing that worked (for a day) was making an entirely new Facebook account, with 0 friends, and 0 liked interests. But after a few hours of swiping it told me "there is no one new in your area" -- even when I set the radius to 50 miles just to test it.

You guys talk about flakes and attention whores and the like preventing you from getting laid in your Tinder experience. The only thing keeping me from getting laid is the app itself.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 02:40 PM by Mister X.)
08-27-2014 02:40 PM
DJ-Matt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-27-2014 02:40 PM)Mister X Wrote:  I've written about my technical troubles with the app but now I'm really fucked.

So, what typically happens is, I get a lot of matches week one, and that's it. Nothing the following week. Not even on bots. That tells me that there's something wrong with the app and I'm not being seen. Fair enough, no biggie. I just delete my account and start a new. And repeat the process. Use the app for about a week until it goes bad, then delete, and start the whole process over again.

Here's the problem now -- Last week I deleted my account, and when I went to make a new one, it didn't ask for my cell phone number so that they can text me a confirmation code -- instead it just logged me back into the old profile that it supposedly "deleted." I can't upload new pictures, I don't get matches. The profile doesn't work at all. I've deleted the app, and even the Facebook app itself -- nothing. I went into my Facebook settings and deleted the Tinder data as I always do, so that everything is fresh -- nothing. I emailed the support team twice and both times got a copy/paste reply. "Be warned that if you delete your account, you will lose all your matches and data."

No shit, that's not the problem. The problem is that I can't delete my account. When I email them back specifying my issue, I get no reply. It's like I have a problem that even the support team hasn't heard of, so they think it's good for business to just ignore my email hoping I would at some point forget that I can't fucking use tinder.

The only thing that worked (for a day) was making an entirely new Facebook account, with 0 friends, and 0 liked interests. But after a few hours of swiping it told me "there is no one new in your area" -- even when I set the radius to 50 miles just to test it.

You guys talk about flakes and attention whores and the like preventing you from getting laid in your Tinder experience. The only thing keeping me from getting laid is the app itself.

I can't make it past number verification anymore from deleting too many times. [email protected] is as worthless as hen shit on a pump handle.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
(02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
08-27-2014 02:54 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-27-2014 02:54 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 02:40 PM)Mister X Wrote:  I've written about my technical troubles with the app but now I'm really fucked.

I can't make it past number verification anymore from deleting too many times. [email protected] is as worthless as hen shit on a pump handle.

That was my fear. Over-deleting or something. I've been deleting my account once a week since late June.

But that was out of necessity. The app quite literally only works for a week for me. Like clockwork. If I start it on a Monday, I get matches until that next Monday. Once that Tuesday rolls around I get absolutely nothing.

Maybe if I lay low for a week or two of not using Tinder it'll work? I don't know.

I had high hopes for Tinder this summer, but ultimately didn't take advantage of it the way I wanted, and the app itself is about 90% of the reason for it.

Bullshit.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 02:58 PM by Mister X.)
08-27-2014 02:58 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

There must be something I'm not seeing here.

I use a fake FB profile that links to my Tinder App.

I go INSIDE the Tinder app and press the delete button. Which brings me back to the screen saying "sign in" with FB.

I don't need to activate it with a pin or anything.

It then shows me my Tinder default pic, which is the SAME as my default FB pic.

I have no matches, no bio, no additional pics. This tells me it's a fresh start.

I've never had to delete the app (but I have from tie to time to be sure its a new profile).

08-27-2014 03:31 PM
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-27-2014 03:31 PM)kaotic Wrote:  There must be something I'm not seeing here.

I go INSIDE the Tinder app and press the delete button. Which brings me back to the screen saying "sign in" with FB.

I have no matches, no bio, no additional pics. This tells me it's a fresh start.

I've never had to delete the app (but I have from tie to time to be sure its a new profile).

For me, before this bullshit that isn't working -- I would delete my account, then go to Facebook settings and click "remove tinder data" to wipe everything out. Then I would make a new tinder account and it would ask for my number so I can provide them with a confirmation code. Then, yes, once that new account was made, my picture would be my default Facebook picture and my bio would be empty. I would then edit everything no problem.

The issue here is that it's not asking me for my number. It's just automatically signing me up with my old account. Somewhere down the line, either on the Facebook end or the Tinder end, my data was not officially deleted as it once was. It knows that I'm not a new account and that my Facebook account has a Tinder profile. It's not erasing it completely so that I can start new.

I've done all I could on the Tinder end, not sure what more I can do with Facebook. Deleted the Tinder data from my phone (or so it says), changed my FB password, deleted the FB app itself and reinstalled. Turned my phone off and turned it back on. Nothing. The data is still around. It's not being deleted.

I don't know what else to do.

It tells you in the Facebook settings "it may take a few minutes to completely delete your data" in regards to Tinder. Maybe "a few minutes" has become "a few weeks" and it'll eventually clear. I really don't know what I can do, or Tinder support can do on their end.

I guess I'll try one more time with this old profile and mass swipe, hopefully running into some bots since they auto-like and I'll know my profile is being shown if I match. That's always the ultimate test. I would always swipe right on bots and if we didn't match -- I knew it was because my profile wasn't being shown for whatever reason.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 03:42 PM by Mister X.)
08-27-2014 03:39 PM
Benoit Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(08-27-2014 03:39 PM)Mister X Wrote:  I've done all I could on the Tinder end, not sure what more I can do with Facebook. Deleted the Tinder data from my phone (or so it says), changed my FB password, deleted the FB app itself and reinstalled. Turned my phone off and turned it back on. Nothing. The data is still around. It's not being deleted.

Set up a new facebook account with a different email. Not hard at all.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold
08-27-2014 03:56 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-27-2014 03:39 PM)Mister X Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 03:31 PM)kaotic Wrote:  There must be something I'm not seeing here.

For me, before this bullshit that isn't working -- I would delete my account, then go to Facebook settings and click "remove tinder data" to wipe everything out. Then I would make a new tinder account and it would ask for my number so I can provide them with a confirmation code. Then, yes, once that new account was made, my picture would be my default Facebook picture and my bio would be empty. I would then edit everything no problem.

The issue here is that it's not asking me for my number. It's just automatically signing me up with my old account. Somewhere down the line, either on the Facebook end or the Tinder end, my data was not officially deleted as it once was. It knows that I'm not a new account and that my Facebook account has a Tinder profile. It's not erasing it completely so that I can start new.

I've done all I could on the Tinder end, not sure what more I can do with Facebook. Deleted the Tinder data from my phone (or so it says), changed my FB password, deleted the FB app itself and reinstalled. Turned my phone off and turned it back on. Nothing. The data is still around. It's not being deleted.

It tells you in the Facebook settings "it may take a few minutes to completely delete your data" in regards to Tinder. Maybe "a few minutes" has become "a few weeks" and it'll eventually clear. I really don't know what I can do, or Tinder support can do on their end.

I guess I'll try one more time with this old profile and mass swipe, hopefully running into some bots since they auto-like and I'll know my profile is being shown if I match. That's always the ultimate test. I would always swipe right on bots and if we didn't match -- I knew it was because my profile wasn't being shown for whatever reason.

I just realized this: Check your iPhone account settings for the FB app, see what it's logged into. (Delete the info).

[Image: iOS6-9.jpg]

Also, log out then log into your FB app as well. Just to be sure make sure you aren't logged into FB on your phones internet browser aka Safari.

08-27-2014 05:47 PM
jojolapin Offline
Game Denialist

hi everybody
I have a question for all Tinder experts here
At first I created a Tinder profile based on my real FB profile linked to my mobile number where all my friends are hidden so I thought my friends will be hidden as well in Tinder
Hell no!
So I decided to create a new FB profile with no friends attached and I linked it to my mobile number after deleting the link with my first FB profile
Now I can t acess Tinder anymore
I tried to connect using my 2nd FB profile and I can t get through
Anybody had this problem before?
thnks a lot
08-28-2014 10:00 AM
jojolapin Offline
Game Denialist

when I enter my mobile number they said there is an error with the obtention of the code and I dont get any code so i can t open Tinder
what s going on?
08-28-2014 11:32 AM
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Got this girl coming up from Ohio for a fuck before her concert here.

Another long term gamer as I have been taking to her for 2 weeks.

Adjust to the situation

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
08-30-2014 06:27 AM
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-28-2014 11:32 AM)jojolapin Wrote:  when I enter my mobile number they said there is an error with the obtention of the code and I dont get any code so i can t open Tinder
what s going on?

i think tinder blocks google voice and twilio numbers
08-30-2014 09:57 AM
Teddykgb Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

So when you get all your matches between 8pm and 2am on Friday and Saturday nights do you ever message them that night while they are actively messaging guys or do you wait until the next day?
08-30-2014 11:55 PM