I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
This is a first: I just had a girl agree on a time and place to meet for our first date, but she ignored the part of one of my message's where I asked for her number. This is a red flag. Anyone else had this happen before? I have another girl I can slot in at that time, not sure if I should just write that girl off now and meet her instead.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 08:27 AM by Deluge.)
09-07-2014 08:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

(09-07-2014 08:25 AM)Deluge Wrote:  This is a first: I just had a girl agree on a time and place to meet for our first date, but she ignored the part of one of my message's where I asked for her number. This is a red flag. Anyone else had this happen before? I have another girl I can slot in at that time, not sure if I should just write that girl off now and meet her instead.
Why red flag? your aussie right? girls are just like that in aus they rather exchange facebook than number, whereas I rather exchange number than facbook lol. Viber is awesome
09-07-2014 08:56 AM
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

Not tinder but one of my recent favourite convos. Met girl in real life, and this was a few hours after we boned numerous times 28yr old. 4 years the elder.

[Image: Screenshot_2014_08_16_15_06_45_1.jpg]

over the last month my text game has become pretty fkn good. A month ago it was shithouse i didnt even bother with it. Now i feel i have cracked the code. Just turned a really defensive aussie girl into a sweetheart off tinder, lets see if i can close.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 09:03 AM by DogsBreakfast.)
09-07-2014 08:58 AM
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

(09-07-2014 05:27 AM)nick_ Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:42 PM)zanetti Wrote:  I have read through most of the 102 pages of this thread but couldn't find the answer to this.

Is there a website where you can post your pix and then get girls to rate them so you can see which ones are considered good or not?

http://www.okcupid.com/mybestface

Going to give it a try it now, been curious about my lack of matches despite feeling i'm quite good looking.

Feel like none of these girls are actually looking to meet up IRL lately, what's the end game of getting attention. 900 instagram followers to 901, not like you can do anything with it.
U probably are goodlooking, but what happens is aussies like testing us which can be annoying. All u have to do is be persistent, not let her actions effect you, and you will reach a point where she becomes putty in your hand and u can just take your time after thatBig Grin
09-07-2014 09:11 AM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-07-2014 08:56 AM)DogsBreakfast Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 08:25 AM)Deluge Wrote:  This is a first: I just had a girl agree on a time and place to meet for our first date, but she ignored the part of one of my message's where I asked for her number. This is a red flag. Anyone else had this happen before? I have another girl I can slot in at that time, not sure if I should just write that girl off now and meet her instead.
Why red flag? your aussie right? girls are just like that in aus they rather exchange facebook than number, whereas I rather exchange number than facbook lol. Viber is awesome

Every girl I've ever met from online has given me her number before the meet, except this one. Not a single one has ever asked for my Facebook instead (this does happen occasionally with IRL number closes though). I exclusively go for girls in their late teens and early 20's.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 09:26 AM by Deluge.)
09-07-2014 09:21 AM
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

If u have too many girls i wouldnt bother. If u dont have many girls, i'd follow up she might just need more work. Its all about the time you have.
09-07-2014 10:10 AM
rdvirus Offline
Chubby Chaser

I had a similar experience and ended up taking the girl home after the date so.. Wouldn't say red flag.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas
09-07-2014 02:11 PM
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Friday and saturday night I started swiping at 9pm and my tinder went explosive

last night I ended up with ten quality matches within the hour.
6 numbers.. I met one.. but only cause We were going to the same bar area.
The rest of the girls were either with friends..or horny.. but it was a bros before hoes night.
2 girls sent me nudes.

I wonder if i hit something.
During the week i dont get many matches that convert.
Every girl must be on tinder right before they head out for the night in hopes of getting lucky...or hoping they can find guy to come over on them.

some other players might try deleting their tinders and remaking them on weekend nights..That way you get a fresh deck of cards
Then just power swiping and see what happens.
I ended up with 18 matches for the night..only 10 were decent.. but the first 5 or so came within the first 20 minutes.
Which leads me to believe.. fresh tinder account got put to the front of the list and girls were seeing me as soon as i started swiping

I am the cock carousel
09-07-2014 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sourcecode's post:
Onto
KsockZ Offline
Beta Orbiter

finally banged my first tinder girl last night.

matched a few days ago and started chatting right away. moved her to whatsapp after a handful of back and forth on tinder.

our schedules didn't align till last night cause I work evenings, we faced timed at around midnight and she told me to come over. she lives in Mexico and about 30 mins away. kissed her before even 3 words out of our mouths, followed her to her place and banged with about 20, some light LMR but broke through them pretty effortlessly.

overall there's not a whole lot to work with in my area on tinder, but I'm happy with this notch. she even bought me tacos after the bang.
09-08-2014 05:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes KsockZ's post:
kaotic
Millz Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-04-2014 09:18 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  Forgot where this came from, possibly this thread:

Quote:Openers
"2 truths and one lie. Go!"
"You look like trouble!"
"whats better, a match made in heaven or a match made on tinder..?"
"ready for some awkward conversation?"
"what are you doing tonight?"
"So what makes you different to other tinder girls" *Whatever her response when she asks you back you say the same thing she said*
"Whats the best opener you've received on here"
"live near x?" (my city, Area)
"I dont really check this much (I'm more of a meet up and have some awkward conversation in person type of guy*
Can exclude*)hit me up and we can go for some drinks 07964-xxx-xxx"
"you must be part/half (ethnicity or nationality)"
"You have that girl next door but I love a good hard fuck" look to you
"this app sucks/is buggy, whatsapp me at *Number*"
''insert your number in the box |_______|''
"this app is killing my battery, let's move this to whatsapp"
"i'll text you something dirty so you know it's me"
*Sends text "something dirty."

Convo restarters
"are you shy"
"2 truths and one lie. Go!" *Also works here*

*Sophisticated, intelligent, and fitness oriented girls are for me* - Variants of this also work.. MAJOR disqualification line
*Its not cute if you cant cook*
"I'm telling people we met on Tinder."
"To the left, to the left, every single hoe I swipe to the left"
*Arrow emoji that points to the right followed by* You know what to do
*Height, Activity (Marital artist), Another activity (Pussy whisperer), City or Area*
"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to swipe right."

Shit Tests:

When she asks "So what are you on tinder for"
- To find my future ex wife
- Same reason you are

Findings
- Tinder is based upon a newest user match algorithm which enables newest users
to be swiped first. This means when you start running out of matches
delete the app and reinstall it to get matches again.
You basically get pushed to the bottom of the queue the longer you stay
on there so delete and reinstall weekly.

Sites to check
http://www.puavault.net/pua/blogvote.cfm?entryid=11919
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/tinder-game/
http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/ho...der-156989
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-...-pictures/
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-19115-...#pid725570
Hahaha my tinder openers document.. Thanks for this I actually lost the text file and came back here to see if anyone had it..
Fucking love you guys.
09-08-2014 02:24 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

an you download the tinder auto like from google play or is it some other download? I've searched for one and it is a piece of shit.

Names of them would be good. Using Android.
09-08-2014 02:32 PM
Demenxia Offline
Male Feminist

(09-07-2014 02:24 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Friday and saturday night I started swiping at 9pm and my tinder went explosive

The rest of the girls were either with friends..or horny.. but it was a bros before hoes night.
2 girls sent me nudes.

Every girl must be on tinder right before they head out for the night in hopes of getting lucky...or hoping they can find guy to come over on them.

some other players might try deleting their tinders and remaking them on weekend nights..That way you get a fresh deck of cards
I ended up with 18 matches for the night..only 10 were decent.. but the first 5 or so came within the first 20 minutes.
Which leads me to believe.. fresh tinder account got put to the front of the list and girls were seeing me as soon as i started swiping

I did the delete/re-enable account thing many times and as you said, you get the most matches mostly in the first night/first hours. So, I'm pretty sure that fresh accounts are put to the front.
09-08-2014 02:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demenxia's post:
eradicator
Millz Offline
Recovering Beta

"I don't know what it is but you have a look about you that makes me think you would be fun to chill with drinking talking about random shit or chill indoors with watching crap on netflix cracking jokes.
Are you that type of girl or am I mistaken?"

My new opener on OKC and Tinder with a pretty much 75% success rate.
Every answer from that opener is "Omg you have completely down" or "You're totally right"
Follow that opener up with "Which snacks would you pick to go with that netflix session" and then blam there you go instant rapport.

Because you have established drinks or netflix you get no bullshit about dinner on the first date and it weeds out the chicks who only want a free lunch or aren't down to fuck.
It also weeds out the chicks who don't drink as well.
If you have good logistics scoop the number and invite her over to watch some shit and chill..
Maybe bring over some weed even if you don't smoke and blam insta bang.
Thank me later guys and if this opener doesnt work much in London for you its because I already beat you to it
09-08-2014 02:39 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Millz's post:
Brodiaga, RDF
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-08-2014 02:39 PM)Millz Wrote:  "I don't know what it is but you have a look about you that makes me think you would be fun to chill with drinking talking about random shit or chill indoors with watching crap on netflix cracking jokes.

Every answer from that opener is "Omg you have completely down" or "You're totally right"
Follow that opener up with "Which snacks would you pick to go with that netflix session" and then blam there you go instant rapport.

Because you have established drinks or netflix you get no bullshit about dinner on the first date and it weeds out the chicks who only want a free lunch or aren't down to fuck.
If you have good logistics scoop the number and invite her over to watch some shit and chill..
Thank me later guys and if this opener doesnt work much in London for you its because I already beat you to it

I like it; however, personally, if I were to use such an opener, I would make it a bit shorter... something like this:

"You have a look that makes me think you would be fun to chill with drinking talking about random shit or chill indoors with watching crap and jokes on netflix. Am I in the ballpark?"

And probably, I would tailor it a bit for each girl to identify something specifically in her pic or her profile text that supports my thinking (which would cause it to be about the same length as your original text).. like maybe say her combination of brown eyes and blond hair or her apparent interest in scuba diving.. .or whatever... that causes your message to appear customized to something specifically about her... even if you really don't believe it.. Banana.
09-08-2014 05:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like JayJuanGee's post:
Millz, Brodiaga
Millz Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-08-2014 05:21 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 02:39 PM)Millz Wrote:  "I don't know what it is but you have a look about you that makes me think you would be fun to chill with drinking talking about random shit or chill indoors with watching crap on netflix cracking jokes.

I like it; however, personally, if I were to use such an opener, I would make it a bit shorter... something like this:

"You have a look that makes me think you would be fun to chill with drinking talking about random shit or chill indoors with watching crap and jokes on netflix. Am I in the ballpark?"

And probably, I would tailor it a bit for each girl to identify something specifically in her pic or her profile text that supports my thinking (which would cause it to be about the same length as your original text).. like maybe say her combination of brown eyes and blond hair or her apparent interest in scuba diving.. .or whatever... that causes your message to appear customized to something specifically about her... even if you really don't believe it.. Banana.

I like this much much more.
God this forum is good shit.
09-08-2014 05:27 PM
Virtus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(09-08-2014 05:16 AM)KsockZ Wrote:  finally banged my first tinder girl last night.

matched a few days ago and started chatting right away. moved her to whatsapp after a handful of back and forth on tinder.

our schedules didn't align till last night cause I work evenings, we faced timed at around midnight and she told me to come over. she lives in Mexico and about 30 mins away. kissed her before even 3 words out of our mouths, followed her to her place and banged with about 20, some light LMR but broke through them pretty effortlessly.

overall there's not a whole lot to work with in my area on tinder, but I'm happy with this notch. she even bought me tacos after the bang.

You drove across the border at night to Mexico to get the flag??

"Virtus"
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 05:36 PM by Virtus.)
09-08-2014 05:36 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Tinder is becoming more and more infested with stealth bot profiles and is going in downhill as far as quality.

I actually saw a girl profile saying "Looking for a boyfriend"

These are now also a constant in girls bios: "Not DTF" "NO HOOK UPS" "Just looking for friends" "Get to know me!"

The quality is 1 of 2. Ugly and/or Fatties OR Hotties looking for validation.

I'm seeing OKC and POF traits now.

The good thing is: You still only get matched with girls who like you.

I'm hardly getting any play with my suited up pic with a beer bottle to my mouth.

Time to experiment again.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 05:48 PM by kaotic.)
09-08-2014 05:47 PM
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

Why make it so complicated? Just say hey. Works every time.
09-08-2014 07:02 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-08-2014 07:02 PM)DogsBreakfast Wrote:  Why make it so complicated? Just say hey. Works every time.

I gree that "hey" can work in some situations.

Is that what you do for you standard practice? "hey"

What's your success rate? What is your ranking, more or less on handsomeness? I understand that guys do NOT really rank themselves.. but a lot of guys in this thread have already concluded that looks likely makes a considerable difference with Tinder responses.

Do the girls want to meet you right away for the bang, or do they request that you say a little more than "hey"? or do you just continue to say, "hey" within the context of the follow up?

If "hey" works for you, do you believe that it would work the same (or similarly) for other guys?
09-08-2014 07:14 PM
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I got match with some fat "feminist" hoodrat, she opens me immediately after getting matched with "heeeey".

I reply with "Good lord, lose some weight. Bye." then blocked her.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
09-08-2014 08:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
JayJuanGee, eradicator, azulsombra, jumbo tron, Mr. Ripley
TripleG Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(09-07-2014 02:24 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Friday and saturday night I started swiping at 9pm and my tinder went explosive

2 girls sent me nudes.

10 quality matches in an hour? What city are you in? Here in Washington, DC it is like digging for water in the desert Sad
09-08-2014 08:22 PM
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

@Jay - Its what you say after your opener that counts. Coming up with some elaborate opener just comes off as desperate. She will know straight away you are a thirsty guy lol.

A month ago I completely sucked at texting, then I read a bit on the bodybuilding forum, and although I realise now that a lot of the stuff they say is fake, there are a lot of good pointers in there and it got me started. First thing you have to do is start practicing and get as many matches as you can.

Hey always works, if they don't respond you send a follow up message, e.g. please respond. Then maybe a 3rd message but I have never gotten to that. I am reasonably good-looking, but I just swiped 100 girls and got only one match, tinder sucks in Australia. My text game is good though and I am confident I will pull my only match, I don't have to message her she is always messaging me now and wants to meet.

It boils down to, 4 good pictures (mine are decent but not great), your appearance, where you live, your text game.

Assuming the girl isnt a bitch that just wants attention. If you have good text game you should be able to get 100% always meet, then if your dating skills are good, decent amount of first to second date lays but this also depends on girl. Never limit yourself, even the good girls can have sex on a first date and do shit they have never done before Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:57 PM by DogsBreakfast.)
09-08-2014 09:49 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^

Ok newbies nobody follow this guy's advice.

This is classic Good Looking guy advice or guy that goes after 5s but thinks they are 7s. And the guy lives in AUS of course. Go read the "are Australian girls ugly" thread to get a sense of the mentality.

This was a great laugh.

Texting "hey" works everytime. And on any 1 match she does all the work? Either you are banging 5s or you are an 8+. Both are bad advice. Get outta here with that hahaha.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:02 PM by Travesty.)
09-08-2014 09:57 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Travesty's post:
JayJuanGee, Millz, DJ-Matt, kaotic, eradicator, RDF, Mr. Ripley
DogsBreakfast Offline
Banned

^ Lol. I get one match because I am picky, my yes swipe is probably <30%. And no she doesn't do all the work, at the beginning I have to work for it, but it then gets to a point which is usually after i get the number/facebook and we are talking outside of tinder, I will reach a point with the girl that she likes me enough that I now need less effort because she (in her mind) has already agreed to meet me even though I have not even asked her yet.

I could post pictures of the girls and you would be surprisedSmile but I have nothing to prove. So I will offer advice and the whoever wants to take it can, if not doesn't affect me in the slightestSmile

Oh and about the aus girls are ugly thread-I use to completely agree with this. But looks wise you can get hotter girls here than for e.g. asia, the difficulty though is meeting them, you will never meet a girl like this online. My one match in last 2 days is actually vietnamese. Also what makes aus girls less attractive for me is their accent and how they are usually defensive. But after this you can get a girl that is fit/takes care of her body, big tits, good face.

I have traveled Europe, EE and asia if you are thinking I have no idea what the outside world is like.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:15 PM by DogsBreakfast.)
09-08-2014 10:09 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-08-2014 10:09 PM)DogsBreakfast Wrote:  And no she doesn't do all the work, at the beginning I have to work for it, but it then gets to a point which is usually after i get the number/facebook and we are talking outside of tinder, I will reach a point with the girl that she likes me enough that I now need less effort because she (in her mind) has already agreed to meet me even though I have not even asked her yet.

Ok this makes more sense maybe I misinterpreted your previous posts.

I took at as your strategy was message "hey". Then she does most of the work to set up a date. If there's work put in then sure, the rest can be easy.

I am going to open with "hey" for my next 10 or 20 matches and report back.

My prediction is 1 or 2 responses. I hope I am wrong and it's more.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 12:28 AM by Travesty.)
09-09-2014 12:25 AM