I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Tinder App
(09-18-2014 11:32 AM)bigbait Wrote:  Personally I think it is not helpful to talk about musical preferences unless you have the exact same favorite band (which usually means a guaranteed bang.

Both those statements are false.
[/quote]

Strong words there. I was talking about my experience, maybe yours is different.

This is how I conceptualize it. Either the girl likes similar music to me or she doesn't. If she doesn't like similar music, then talking about musical preferences is likely not going to result in a stronger connection. If she does like similar music then it is only going to result in a stronger connection if it is very similar. If we both were like "oh, i love folk hip hop" she is going to think "yeah and there are 2 million other people in this city who also love hip hop".
09-19-2014 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

Lately I have noticed that a few girls unmatched me after they gave me their numbers but before I texted them (maybe a day or two elapsed). I only noticed cause I was too lazy to put their numbers in my phone, and I went back to copy the numbers and was like fuuuuuck! Anybody else had this happen? So annoying hahaha

I guess it could be my fault if i accidentally unmatched them. I feel like half of the time when I click on a tinder message thread it takes me to the wrong profile. I could have unmatched the wrong girl.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 01:19 PM by bigbait.)
09-19-2014 01:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like bigbait's post:
Mentavious, slothpiece
Stun Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(09-12-2014 06:33 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:13 PM)kaotic Wrote:  I won't go as far as to say ugly.

Tinder is just really really SHALLOW. I mean you're swiping pictures of girls (or mass swiping). You aren't reading their bio (until you get matched)

It's all about pictures, looks, and of course text game.

In person its obvious different. Social Media is shallow.

@Sowey i know you can have a more positive attitude than that man !

I'm not being negative, I am not "ugly" but I'm also not amazing looking either. I would be interested to see guys post their "mybestface" scores and their tinder results, to see where the "cutoff" is.

Have any of you guys been able to run a "mybestface" report twice?

With my crappy old photos last year I got a 73, but i have since put up way better photos and it's resulted in a strong increase in girl quality.

When I try to run the report again, it makes me rate a bunch of girls, but there seems to be no end to that. I rated over 100 girls and it's still not running the report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhFJ5uArUc
09-19-2014 01:56 PM
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-18-2014 10:33 PM)Deluge Wrote:  I've noticed qualities gone down on Tinder.

I don't like the moments thing either. I think guys keep re-opening girls who never responded to them because of it, crowds out our messages more.

(09-18-2014 10:26 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  In freaking believable. You can't swipe your way to the end even if you did a 3 year age range within 5 miles. You guys are some lucky mother lovers

Really? I've swiped to the end in a similar age range in my big city in Australia, but for a much larger radius. Perhaps Tinder is bigger in America, I know Okcupid is.

(09-18-2014 11:32 AM)bigbait Wrote:  Personally I think it is not helpful to talk about musical preferences unless you have the exact same favorite band (which usually means a guaranteed bang.

Both those statements are false.

Yeh it's pretty big here. Come to think of it there are 3-4 40k populated universities within 20 miles so that would do it. On top of DC being a huge tourist destination and center for government and political jobs

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
09-19-2014 02:02 PM
Stun Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

I have SNL 3 girls in the last 2 weeks from OKC and tinder.

1. OKC msg me after a rough Saturday night out where I was getting not much from cold approach game. A chick that lives around the corner started to banter with me around 12:50am and so I got her to gimme her # continue banter over text, had her text some semi nudes and after abt 1 hr got her to believe I wouldn't murder her if I come over, found out she lived a 5 min walk away and went over. Drank a vodka OJ w her and then bang. We banged a few times and I slept there.

2. Tinder girl complimented me on my style, began to chat, got # and find out we both like political thrillers and spy movies. Had her come over later in the week, she brought beer, I smoked her out and we bang at the end of the movie. Very gradual escalation on my part, did not push too hard at any point, and did a lot of push-pull game.

3. OKC The hottest girl I've ever met from online dating. Half Chinese/white Met out at a bar. Hit three or four bars, and smoked outside. I had brought weed and a vaporizer pen and after she brought up smoking I suggested I had some. At some point in the night when we were blazed and she was grabbing me I said I wasn't going to leave her side for the rest of the night no matter what happened. I said wherever you go, I'm going. She said that's cool as long as you respect me. Later she still said she was leaving, but I said just come over check out my house for a bit, and you can leave whenever. A little persistence and she came. Smoke and listened to crazy gangster rap and we banged a few times. I'm leaving out some details, because it was a long night.

What is confusing me is the latest trend has mainly okc girls wanting to bang and tinder girls wanting dates. Except for the girl above #2, no tinder girl has been down to come to my house. I will admit I'm new to tinder, so it may just need more time.

FYI, I am 39yo and the girls are 30,29 and 28 respectively

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 02:19 PM by Stun.)
09-19-2014 02:18 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Stun's post:
Brodiaga, MrXY, Thesoloist, WestIndianArchie, Vaun
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

I found a way to screen women who are DTF straight away. All in the pictures. And no it isn't a cock picture.
09-19-2014 07:06 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-19-2014 07:06 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  I found a way to screen women who are DTF straight away. All in the pictures. And no it isn't a cock picture.

Pray tell, or at least give a hint - otherwise some of us may conclude that you are trolling... Dodgy Angel
09-19-2014 07:22 PM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-19-2014 02:18 PM)Sugar Wrote:  What is confusing me is the latest trend has mainly okc girls wanting to bang and tinder girls wanting dates. Except for the girl above #2, no tinder girl has been down to come to my house. I will admit I'm new to tinder, so it may just need more time.

Maybe it's because on OkCupid you have a profile that tells them a lot about you and makes them feel comfortable. With Tinder though girls are a bit more uneasy because they know almost nothing about you.

One thing I've noticed with the girls I've met is they're disproportionately likely to share mutual friends with me. No doubt it gives them peace of mind.

(09-19-2014 07:22 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 07:06 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  I found a way to screen women who are DTF straight away. All in the pictures. And no it isn't a cock picture.

Pray tell, or at least give a hint - otherwise some of us may conclude that you are trolling... Dodgy Angel

This.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 11:06 PM by Deluge.)
09-19-2014 11:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deluge's post:
Stun
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

Sorry I forgot to come back to the thread.

You might raise an eyebrow over this but..

If you have a nice ass, muscular and perky in looks with dimples and back to suit then you're good to screen for girls who are DTF. I also include a short, yet sweet profile description that leads to sexual thoughts.

I have other pictures. I did not include any abs, cock or selfie pictures. Suited & one rear naked picture showing all but my feet. Tasteful and altered the colour into black & white to resemble those artistic pictures of people having sex.

I'm using what I have and because Tinder is incredibly shallow. I dont suit every girls cup of tea but I find it exhausting keeping track of 12+ messages, let alone 100s.

I'm not even in a major city. Do not do this if you can be recognised.

Works like a charm on women my age or older (late 20s). I dont focus on the 18-23 range in my area.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 11:12 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
09-20-2014 11:11 AM
Thesoloist Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-20-2014 11:11 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Sorry I forgot to come back to the thread.

You might raise an eyebrow over this but..

If you have a nice ass, muscular and perky in looks with dimples and back to suit then you're good to screen for girls who are DTF. I also include a short, yet sweet profile description that leads to sexual thoughts.

I have other pictures. I did not include any abs, cock or selfie pictures. Suited & one rear naked picture showing all but my feet. Tasteful and altered the colour into black & white to resemble those artistic pictures of people having sex.

I'm using what I have and because Tinder is incredibly shallow. I dont suit every girls cup of tea but I find it exhausting keeping track of 12+ messages, let alone 100s.

I'm not even in a major city. Do not do this if you can be recognised.

Works like a charm on women my age or older (late 20s). I dont focus on the 18-23 range in my area.

Laugh2

Tell me you're trolling

http://www.Solotv84.com
09-20-2014 12:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Thesoloist's post:
kaotic, Sturmgeist
Borealis Offline
Beta Orbiter

Can't believe I'm stuck on this one

[Image: 2014-09-20192638.png]
09-20-2014 06:30 PM
user10726 Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-20-2014 06:30 PM)Borealis Wrote:  Can't believe I'm stuck on this one

"Or I could pat you on the front"
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 07:32 PM by user10726.)
09-20-2014 07:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes user10726's post:
kaotic
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I matched with an endlessly long legged jaw dropping stunner last night whose a small time model. Like legit I verified she models for local clothing lines and does catwalk etc.

She flaked out though. Dem feels.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 09:16 PM by Deluge.)
09-20-2014 09:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deluge's post:
Tiguere
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-20-2014 09:14 PM)Deluge Wrote:  I matched with an endlessly long legged jaw dropping stunner last night whose a small time model. Like legit I verified she models for local clothing lines and does catwalk etc.

You have any kind of follow-up plan?

In my personal experience, even though flaking remains fairly irritating, I tend to act more inclined towards forgiveness if the girl is hotter than average or if there seems to be some potential to get an actual meet-up with some pay-off(s)... but makes it much more easy to dump these kinds of girls later, based on their flaking tendency(ies)...
09-20-2014 09:37 PM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-20-2014 09:37 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  
(09-20-2014 09:14 PM)Deluge Wrote:  I matched with an endlessly long legged jaw dropping stunner last night whose a small time model. Like legit I verified she models for local clothing lines and does catwalk etc.

In my personal experience, even though flaking remains fairly irritating, I tend to act more inclined towards forgiveness if the girl is hotter than average or if there seems to be some potential to get an actual meet-up with some pay-off(s)... but makes it much more easy to dump these kinds of girls later, based on their flaking tendency(ies)...

Only if I think there's a genuine interest to actually meet later, this one seems dead in the water though.

Honestly I objectively should not be matching with 9's on Tinder, at least not at this stage of my self-development. So I'm not fussed, just slightly confused. Maybe it's the new main picture.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 09:47 PM by Deluge.)
09-20-2014 09:47 PM
JayJuanGee Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-20-2014 09:47 PM)Deluge Wrote:  
(09-20-2014 09:37 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Only if I think there's a genuine interest to actually meet later, this one seems dead in the water though.

Honestly I objectively should not be matching with 9's on Tinder, at least not at this stage of my self-development. So I'm not fussed, just slightly confused. Maybe it's the new main picture.

You must have converted your Tinder profile over to FoolsGold's tactics as described above... I figured Foolsgold was giving pretty sound suggestions.... Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I was just a little confused from his description about what to do about whether his tactics were transferable, especially the dimples and the sweet profile description? Angel
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 10:05 PM by JayJuanGee.)
09-20-2014 10:03 PM
Stun Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

I don't really like either one of those statements.

You're coming off a little try hard, and you should change direction of the conversation immediately. Maybe toward humor.

"How about if I drive instead, jogging is so 80's"

Or something like that

09-20-2014 10:24 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stun's post:
JayJuanGee
Borealis Offline
Beta Orbiter

(09-20-2014 10:24 PM)Stun Wrote:  

I don't really like either one of those statements.

You're coming off a little try hard, and you should change direction of the conversation immediately. Maybe toward humor.

"How about if I drive instead, jogging is so 80's"

Or something like that

I actually stole those lines from this very thread lol. Well here's what I said:

Me: If I drive there do I get a double pat?

She: A pat on the left and a pat on the right

I'm not even sure if she's interested at this point.

Edit: I just texted her back "Woohooo I'm putting on my superman costume and flying there. Maybe a third pat is in order" Don't know if that sounds cheesy or not.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 01:49 PM by Borealis.)
09-21-2014 01:02 PM
user10726 Offline
Recovering Beta

Just matched a girl with a bio basically explaining how much of a feminist she is, so I sent her "I'm a misogynistic soldier of the patriarchy. Is that gonna be an issue orrrr?"

Let's see what happens...
09-21-2014 03:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like user10726's post:
JayJuanGee, kaotic, Sturmgeist
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-21-2014 03:20 PM)bret Wrote:  Just matched a girl with a bio basically explaining how much of a feminist she is, so I sent her "I'm a misogynistic soldier of the patriarchy. Is that gonna be an issue orrrr?"

Let's see what happens...

Yesssss, do post a follow up haha.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
09-22-2014 10:52 AM
xmlenigma Offline
Alpha Male

Why cant my cell & gv numbers not be used to activate tinder?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63
09-22-2014 03:16 PM
Teddykgb Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

After upping my standards on tinder I didn't get a date for nearly 2 weeks until today. I realized the only reason why I was consistently getting laid when I was sarging hard on tinder/pof/okc was because I was mixing in a lot of 6's.

The best part is my mind only chooses to remember the hot ones.

I deleted my tinder after I got her number and I'm going to try and day game more.

I really think there should be a thread similar to the "No fapping thread" but for "No online dating". 80% of my lays are from one form of online or another.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 07:22 PM by Teddykgb.)
09-22-2014 07:22 PM
Veloce Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

So I just started hitting Tinder regularly. I know, I'm late to the party...

It's really amazing how much online hamsterisms there are in nearly every profile.

In the last day I've gotten about 40 matches and a few chat sessions going, nothing over a 7. I can see how investing 15 minutes a day could yield a solid notch count.

One fat 5 said on her profile: "Just send me a chat. Don't be a pussy."

On what planet does that land her a guy?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
09-22-2014 08:17 PM
Teddykgb Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Fuck I just got flaked on so hard by my tinder date.

Ten minutes before we are suppose to meet. (luckily I hadn't left yet because I planned on arriving late) She hits me with this text.

"Hey I'm so sorry to do this, I feel like a complete ass... One of my best friends just got into a fender bender and needs me to pick her up.....Raincheck? If not I understand that too. I'm sorry"

Then she follows up with a fucking picture of a car with a fender bender in the front hahaha

I'm going to hit the mall or something. I'm all cleaned up now and fucking pissed.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 09:34 PM by Teddykgb.)
09-22-2014 09:30 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-22-2014 09:30 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  Fuck I just got flaked on so hard by my tinder date.

Ten minutes before we are suppose to meet. (luckily I hadn't left yet because I planned on arriving late) She hits me with this text.

"Hey I'm so sorry to do this, I feel like a complete ass... One of my best friends just got into a fender bender and needs me to pick her up.....Raincheck? If not I understand that too. I'm sorry"

Then she follows up with a fucking picture of a car with a fender bender in the front hahaha

I'm going to hit the mall or something. I'm all cleaned up now and fucking pissed.

Only have 2 options with the girl, call her out (i'd do this in a funny way saying "pft that's probably some pic you found online" "i don't see your face in it") or just roll with the punches, reschedule later. Tinder is notorious for flaking.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
09-23-2014 04:03 PM