I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Tinder App
(10-03-2014 09:51 AM)DumbfromBirth Wrote:  Ive deleted my tinder, I live in aus and when traveling I have a super high match rate but here its fuckall and honestly not worth the time. I am decently goodlooking but its not enough here I have more success in day game. My mate though gets 6 matches a day with hot women its insane. He is jacked though so I have concluded you need to be jacked to clean up on tinder in australia. Anyone here can prove me wrong but this is my conception to get consistent matches.

I must admit I'm not really finding that. I'm in Melbourne and I've been using Tinder for a couple of months now and have gotten well over 200 matches and that is just sticking to a maximum radius of 10km from home. I do live in the inner suburbs though where a large portion of the population sub 35, so if you're in a more family oriented 1/4 acre block part of town you may find it harder.
Although I work out I'm not jacked and I don't have topless photo's or anything like that.

That all being said, the quality of matches I get is not as good as you'd get in normal RL game. While there are plenty of stunners on Tinder I've not had a match with any over a high 7. I put this down to the superficial nature of Tinder in that I'm not a 8 - 10 in looks. So I think you tend to only get matches with those who are on par or below your level of physical attractiveness.
10-07-2014 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Brodiaga Online
True Player
Gold Member

Has anybody noticed problems with Tinder autoliker not letting you "like" more than 6 girls at a time? Then you have to press stop and start again.
10-07-2014 09:43 PM
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

This may not be the right place for this but I'm curious as to how you guys handle it after you move the girls from Tinder to whatsapp/texting?
Do you cut the conversation and just persist with arranging a meet up? Do you text game for a while?

I found I have a lot of plates spinning on Tinder --> whatsapp, more than I have time to see with my busy schedule. So I have been keeping conversations going to keep them spinning until I can arrange a mutually agreeable time to meet up.
However should I just be letting them hang once I move them to whatsapp? I feel they may lose interest without a bit of maintenance?
10-08-2014 03:24 AM
Stun Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(09-27-2014 02:07 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Step 1. Get a bunch of matches
Step 2. Post a sneaky picture you took of a chick post band as tinder moment. ( Every player has a picture of a chick walking out of the room naked after you banged her)
Step 3. Wait for other girls to like the tinder moment
Step 4. Message those girls with semi direct game.
Step 5. Bang that girl
Step 6. Post picture of that girl as next tinder moment and go to step 3.

That's baller shit, I will field test. I do strongly suggest you unmatch the girl you took a picture of before you post her photo, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhFJ5uArUc
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 04:19 AM by Stun.)
10-08-2014 04:18 AM
xmlenigma Offline
Alpha Male

Tips/ How to for getting Tinder Matches? Esp in Mexico?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63
10-08-2014 11:00 AM
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

Holy shit, I got to get myself to Singapore!
I'm headed there in a few weeks for work and so following the advice given in the "How to get laid in any country" thread in the Travel forum I spoofed my Tinder location to my hotel in Singapore and did a small bit of swiping, just to see the kind of talent available and if I could scope out any early prospects.

I was blow away with the match rate! I get maybe a 5% match rate in Melbourne but for Singapore I've gotten easily 40%+! Not to mention a few of the girls then started chatting to me almost immediately.
I'm looking forward to this business trip more and more!
10-09-2014 01:16 AM
Alpha Romeo Offline
Male Feminist

I think Tinder is now played out, just like online dating and Facebook was. The cool kids are long gone and on to the next thing.
10-09-2014 02:45 AM
RUIN Offline
Recovering Beta

the question is what exactly would the cool kids move onto? Tinder was/is great because of its simplicity and effectiveness (swipe right if you like). unless you get offshoots of the Tinder model but other that im at a loss.

Also first post I had no idea I was able to post.
10-09-2014 03:15 AM
Gunner Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-08-2014 11:00 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  Tips/ How to for getting Tinder Matches? Esp in Mexico?

I live in Mexico and have had a LOT of Tinder success, just need to know how mexicanas think and operate. Put a bio and interesting pictures, don't be so direct and pushy.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 10:57 AM by Gunner.)
10-09-2014 10:56 AM
ONE A DAY Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

(09-27-2014 02:07 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Step 1. Get a bunch of matches
Step 2. Post a sneaky picture you took of a chick post band as tinder moment. ( Every player has a picture of a chick walking out of the room naked after you banged her)
Step 3. Wait for other girls to like the tinder moment
Step 4. Message those girls with semi direct game.
Step 5. Bang that girl
Step 6. Post picture of that girl as next tinder moment and go to step 3.

This is a good idea but I don't think it would fly here in Toronto! LOL

Although I have plenty of data collected in Colombia... razz
10-09-2014 02:05 PM
ONE A DAY Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

(10-06-2014 01:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  ALOT of bots are incoming guys be aware:

If a girl has 2 pictures and no bio, you can almost guarantee it's a robot. You'll also get an immediate message from her for some stupid website and have her for $120 roses.

It's getting frustrating, it looks like Tinder is evolving....again.

It's been a nightmare out here man... I actually wait up to 10 minutes or so to text someone... The way I detect a SPAM profile is if they only got TWO PICS. Pretty accurate...

[Image: GmqWQ0ul.png][Image: XO1VUz8l.png][Image: PJhEsODl.png][Image: oLAxvpLl.png][Image: 9lR99Twl.png][Image: 4h1f0cfl.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 02:15 PM by ONE A DAY.)
10-09-2014 02:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ONE A DAY's post:
Tuthmosis
GauchoNomade Offline
Game Denialist

I have used today a GPS spoof to move my location to a city in Poland.
I have slightly changed the photos I has using before (I am in Spain, similar sized city)
so its not a "ceteris paribus" experiment, but:

- I have gotten +50 matches in one day
- The girls I got matched are much prettier than in Spain +2 points avg (from 5 in to 7 in Poland)
- I have barely gotten 5-10 matches in my town in Spain during a whole week.
- the Polish girls sometimes initiate conversation, they are MUCH more eager, MUCH more fun and pleasant, and they want to meet.

There you go, I havent discovered nothing, but here is my evidence.

I need to get to Poland asap to take care of all those ladies!
10-09-2014 04:54 PM
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-09-2014 04:54 PM)GauchoNomade Wrote:  I have used today a GPS spoof to move my location to a city in Poland.
I have slightly changed the photos I has using before (I am in Spain, similar sized city)

- The girls I got matched are much prettier than in Spain +2 points avg (from 5 in to 7 in Poland)
- the Polish girls sometimes initiate conversation, they are MUCH more eager, MUCH more fun and pleasant, and they want to meet.

Gaucho - what did you put in your profile? that you're visiting? blank?
10-09-2014 05:25 PM
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

(10-09-2014 02:12 PM)Runner2k Wrote:  

If a girl has 2 pictures and no bio, you can almost guarantee it's a robot. You'll also get an immediate message from her for some stupid website and have her for $120 roses.

It's been a nightmare out here man... I actually wait up to 10 minutes or so to text someone... The way I detect a SPAM profile is if they only got TWO PICS. Pretty accurate...

[Image: GmqWQ0ul.png][Image: XO1VUz8l.png][Image: PJhEsODl.png][Image: oLAxvpLl.png][Image: 9lR99Twl.png][Image: 4h1f0cfl.png]

I hear you on this. If a girl has only 2 pics and no bio I unmatch instantly, 99% of profiles like that are bots.
10-09-2014 06:58 PM
RUIN Offline
Recovering Beta

(10-09-2014 06:58 PM)Roardog Wrote:  
(10-09-2014 02:12 PM)Runner2k Wrote:  

I hear you on this. If a girl has only 2 pics and no bio I unmatch instantly, 99% of profiles like that are bots.

Pretty much - so far ive seen three types of bots

1) the "two-up" which has been covered
2) the "bait-and-switch" starts with a conversation, seems normal then sends the website
3) the "identity" which runs like "Hey Mr. *****, you're cute go to (insert website here)"

couple of tells ive found:

- two photos (not assured though see below)
- grainy resolution on a few
- almost instant matching (not a surefire tell but should make you aware)
- Photo sits somewhere in-between downright slutty and suggestive provocateur (slutty leaves little to your imagination)
10-09-2014 07:05 PM
GauchoNomade Offline
Game Denialist

(10-09-2014 05:25 PM)bigbait Wrote:  
(10-09-2014 04:54 PM)GauchoNomade Wrote:  I have used today a GPS spoof to move my location to a city in Poland.

Gaucho - what did you put in your profile? that you're visiting? blank?

I just mentioned first line that I am from "place in Spain"
10-10-2014 02:52 AM
Benoit Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(10-09-2014 07:05 PM)RUIN Wrote:  couple of tells ive found:

- two photos (not assured though see below)
- grainy resolution on a few
- almost instant matching (not a surefire tell but should make you aware)
- Photo sits somewhere in-between downright slutty and suggestive provocateur (slutty leaves little to your imagination)

A couple of others:
- Photos are mirror-imaged (look for any logos or text)
- Distance suddenly changes significantly between matching and checking (e.g. while you're looking at their profile it goes from 8km away to 138km away, and they were recently active while close)

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 03:45 AM by Benoit.)
10-10-2014 03:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benoit's post:
kaotic
RichyB187 Offline
Game Denialist
Gold Member

Whats the best local times to spoof certain countries list the country and the time if you could please?

I love spoofing Indonesia (Jakarta) and Phillipines (Manila) there not really exceptional talent on both but decent enough for my standards. I found the best local times for these countries is any time from afternoon really at night though its far more responsive. Also the great thing about these countries is you can find a girl who travel quite abit more so Indonesia and im in contact with a girl who traveling to the UK which is a bonus so spoofing can have its rewards.

I spoofed Stuttgart Germany and had one match on the whole i find Germany hard to crack on Tinder but so much talent on there such a shame, i was in Stuttgart for Volksfest aka Oktoberfest and the talent was amazing so many good looking girls. I got one match on my last day of four in Stuttgart i have previously been to Cologne and zero matches it like girls put themself on Tinder out there but dont even bother.

I found Brazil amazing during the world cup to spoof i was getting really good looking girls but now i dont get matched as much as i did back then and talent levels have dropped from matches.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 09:34 AM by RichyB187.)
10-13-2014 09:32 AM
Yatagan Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Wtf is up with profiles with no pictures or description? Are these dudes trying to check out their competitors or what?
10-13-2014 09:54 AM
the-dream Offline
Wingman

(10-13-2014 09:32 AM)RichyB187 Wrote:  Whats the best local times to spoof certain countries list the country and the time if you could please?

I love spoofing Indonesia (Jakarta) and Phillipines (Manila) there not really exceptional talent on both but decent enough for my standards. I found the best local times for these countries is any time from afternoon really at night though its far more responsive. Also the great thing about these countries is you can find a girl who travel quite abit more so Indonesia and im in contact with a girl who traveling to the UK which is a bonus so spoofing can have its rewards.

I spoofed Stuttgart Germany and had one match on the whole i find Germany hard to crack on Tinder but so much talent on there such a shame, i was in Stuttgart for Volksfest aka Oktoberfest and the talent was amazing so many good looking girls. I got one match on my last day of four in Stuttgart i have previously been to Cologne and zero matches it like girls put themself on Tinder out there but dont even bother.

I found Brazil amazing during the world cup to spoof i was getting really good looking girls but now i dont get matched as much as i did back then and talent levels have dropped from matches.

What's the point in spoofing a load of places that you're not actually going to be in? Surely you're best off focusing on the girls that you can actually meet (ie not spoofing)?
10-13-2014 12:57 PM
TripleG Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Any of you guys having luck in Washington, DC/Baltimore area. For the life of me I can't get more than a couple Tinder matches no matter what picture I put up (i don't do a bio for privacy reasons) and the one's I get look mediocre. I've tried both Vegas pool photo's and also artistic face shots and still little luck.
10-13-2014 01:45 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(10-13-2014 09:54 AM)Seboist Wrote:  Wtf is up with profiles with no pictures or description? Are these dudes trying to check out their competitors or what?

No it's just usually spam bots.

Also, all you need to do is change your preference to male to be able to check out your competition, no need to create a fake profile.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
10-13-2014 02:35 PM
bigbait Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-13-2014 02:35 PM)kaotic Wrote:  
(10-13-2014 09:54 AM)Seboist Wrote:  Wtf is up with profiles with no pictures or description? Are these dudes trying to check out their competitors or what?

No it's just usually spam bots.

Also, all you need to do is change your preference to male to be able to check out your competition, no need to create a fake profile.

In my experience the spam bots all have pictures and accounts with no pictures are new users. If you match with someone before they put up their photos usually you will never see their photos when they do add them.
10-13-2014 04:23 PM
Player_1337 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I've slayed on OKC, done well with pof and other services- but still have only met/banged 1 Tinder girl (despite a myriad of matches).

ABC
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 05:19 PM by Player_1337.)
10-13-2014 05:19 PM
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

Had one of the more interesting conversations I've ever had on Tinder last night.

Girl is a 22yo Asian Australian.

I'll post screen shots later but the gist of it is that she told me she is a rich girl with family money studying law who, out of boredom (apparently), worked as a top end escort for 6 months.

This is either the best Shit Test I have come across, one of the most interesting lies or she's telling the truth. Either way she has me very intrigued.
10-13-2014 09:00 PM