I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
jolly_cynic Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Tinder App
I've noticed that the bots are becoming eerily good at appearing real for the first few messages. The tell is that they eventually respond with something that has no relation to what you said. Or they throw their number at you right away and the area code isn't even close.
11-11-2014 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
igottapoop Offline
Male Feminist

Met a girl on tinder who is hot, insatiable and in love with me. Her dad is a member at Pine Valley, Augusta National and a host of ridiculous clubs. He took me to play Pine Valley this summer and I'm going to Augusta with them in a few weeks. She had Rory McIlroy call me on my birthday. She also doesn't care if I bang other girls.
11-11-2014 10:45 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(11-11-2014 10:45 PM)igottapoop Wrote:  Met a girl on tinder who is hot, insatiable and in love with me. Her dad is a member at Pine Valley, Augusta National and a host of ridiculous clubs. He took me to play Pine Valley this summer and I'm going to Augusta with them in a few weeks. She had Rory McIlroy call me on my birthday. She also doesn't care if I bang other girls.

What did you do to game her? Dates to bang etc...

Is she your normal quality or is this an exception?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
11-11-2014 10:47 PM
igottapoop Offline
Male Feminist

(11-11-2014 10:47 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 10:45 PM)igottapoop Wrote:  Met a girl on tinder who is hot, insatiable and in love with me. Her dad is a member at Pine Valley, Augusta National and a host of ridiculous clubs. He took me to play Pine Valley this summer and I'm going to Augusta with them in a few weeks. She had Rory McIlroy call me on my birthday. She also doesn't care if I bang other girls.

What did you do to game her? Dates to bang etc...

Is she your normal quality or is this an exception?

I banged her on our first date. I got the sense from texting/talking to her on the phone that she had never been told no in her life so I ignored her a bit. I waited a day to respond to her texts after we'd established a "connection." It was a gamble and not something that I think usually works-especially in NYC-but I had a sense that she couldn't handle any rejection. I made her wait a couple weeks before we met up. Gradually our texting became more sexual which was my plan. So we met up for a drink then boned.

I've always slept with "high quality" women but she's definitively on the upper end of girls I've slept with. Her family is old money and she lives the socialite life. She doesn't have a job and lives in a $2m apartment on the Upper East Side.

I think she likes me for three reasons: I'm good in bed, I'm tall and I'm funny. If you're those three things in NYC you'll get laid-a lot.
11-11-2014 11:21 PM
Suave Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Anyone here used Tinder in Poland? Will be visiting Poznan for some days later this month. What I want to know is whether this app's culture similar is to that of Anglo countries I.e. a hookup tool.

Are people using this app looking not only for sex but also a relationship?
11-12-2014 01:14 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(11-12-2014 01:14 PM)Suave Wrote:  Anyone here used Tinder in Poland? Will be visiting Poznan for some days later this month. What I want to know is whether this app's culture similar is to that of Anglo countries I.e. a hookup tool.

Some guys seem to have sound some 9's there.

Source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=162981081

Tinder is absolutely a hookup tool, I can see it working in Poland

If you have an iPhone jailbreak it, use a GPS spoofer (fakes your location to poland city). This way you can pipeline girls and numbers. It's save you from wasting time when you're actually in Poland.

Build rapport, set up dates when your boots are on the ground and bang !

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
11-12-2014 01:21 PM
Suave Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Cheers man, I know that you're the Tinder guru here on this forum! Faking your GPS location sounds like a wicked idea, will give it a try.

To be honest I doubt I'll be able to meet anyone there because of limited time, but I'll try just in case. I will be visiting Berlin for a weekend though and its about 2-3 hours away. In your experience, has anyone travelled that far to meet you? High chance of them flaking?
(In case your wondering why don't I just find a local chick, lets just say that I've had pretty good experiences with Polish women).
11-12-2014 03:53 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(11-12-2014 03:53 PM)Suave Wrote:  Cheers man, I know that you're the Tinder guru here on this forum! Faking your GPS location sounds like a wicked idea, will give it a try.

To be honest I doubt I'll be able to meet anyone there because of limited time, but I'll try just in case. I will be visiting Berlin for a weekend though and its about 2-3 hours away. In your experience, has anyone travelled that far to meet you? High chance of them flaking?
(In case your wondering why don't I just find a local chick, lets just say that I've had pretty good experiences with Polish women).

It doesn't hurt to try if you have a day or 2 in poland, why not pre game girls and slate a few girls for a day ?

My experiences are ONLY in the USA not outside the states.

If a girl is traveling to you it shows high IOI, most my dates are either right next to my place or halfway, rarely do I go meet them.

You might be able to game a girl enough to drive to you, but yes there is a high chance in girls flaking.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
11-12-2014 04:29 PM
HighSpeed_LowDrag Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(11-12-2014 01:14 PM)Suave Wrote:  Anyone here used Tinder in Poland? Will be visiting Poznan for some days later this month. What I want to know is whether this app's culture similar is to that of Anglo countries I.e. a hookup tool.

I'm in Poznan now and I've been using Tinder.

The talent level is really good - definitely worth your while to use Tinder here.

Like kaotic said - spoof your location and set up dates for when you get there and you should get a good ROI.

Too bad you couldn't be here while I was - woulda been nice to roll with someone from the forum Confused

HSLD
11-12-2014 04:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighSpeed_LowDrag's post:
kaotic
the chef Offline
Chubby Chaser

how do i make one without a facebook?
11-13-2014 06:35 PM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(11-13-2014 06:35 PM)the chef Wrote:  how do i make one without a facebook?

i suppose you could make a facebook, make a tinder, then delete the facebook.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
11-13-2014 06:59 PM
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

Looks like there are more than a few guys who've read all the guides about what to put on their Tinder profile.
I was on a date with a girl last night (who I hadn't met off Tinder) and we got to talking about Tinder. She told me the most common pictures were:
- Guy with puppy
- Guy with shirt off
- Guy with ex gf (she presumed this but I think this is actually guy with hot girl)
- Guy with guitar/instrument/painting/etc
- Guy with group of mates

That is almost word for word the list of photo's pretty much every, including the one in this thread, guide to Tinder profiles says to have.
What was interesting is that these kinds of photo's, particularly the shirtless ones, caused her to swipe left, rather than right.

So is it time to shake up the traditional Tinder profile? Are girls becoming immune to pics of puppies and us with hot girls?
11-13-2014 07:23 PM
Renberg Offline
Chubby Chaser

(11-13-2014 06:59 PM)eradicator Wrote:  
(11-13-2014 06:35 PM)the chef Wrote:  how do i make one without a facebook?

i suppose you could make a facebook, make a tinder, then delete the facebook.

If you delete your Facebook account, your Tinder profile disappears.

I'd recommend creating an account from scratch, making it entirely private, throwing up a couple pictures, and liking a few things.
11-13-2014 07:32 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^^ No my ultimate plan is to get jacked take a professional photo in my wetsuit with the top half off while playing with a puppy with surfboard and ocean in the background. Obviously I'd have just dried off so I look like I just got out the water. Plus there'd be a hot chick in a bikini in the side background accidentally caught smiling at me while I don't notice, I'm focused on the puppy.

Never will have to hit the streets again.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
11-13-2014 07:55 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Travesty's post:
Going strong, TripleG, YardDog, Achilles, Brisey, DJ-Matt, Akula, kaotic, BlurredLines, Drazen, eradicator, Arado, JWLZG, Thrill Jackson
BlurredSevens Away
Wingman
Gold Member

Here is a girl's name I found on Tinder that I thought you guys would appreciate:

[Image: UY1KHQr.jpg]
11-13-2014 09:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlurredSevens's post:
Griprip08, EisenBarde
Mabina Offline
Beta Orbiter

I went out with this girl from tinder last night, she looked way better than her tinder pics and fb pics I was pleasantly surprised and shes a freak, even better Smile
11-13-2014 10:05 PM
Fury Offline
Chubby Chaser

While using the GPS spoof to pipeline, how do you guys approach the topic of your actual location? i.e. she asks if you are in 'said' country and you either have to reply with 1) Lie and say you are in 'said' country / 2) Tell the truth and say that you won't be in 'said' country for another week or so. Has anyone dealt with this yet?
11-14-2014 06:34 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

I dont have pics of me and girls/mates or with animals. Tigers get peoples backs up it seems lol. I don't have a shirtless one but my ass is on show. Women like ass.
11-14-2014 10:48 AM
coverdoc Offline
Banned

(11-14-2014 06:34 AM)Fury Wrote:  While using the GPS spoof to pipeline, how do you guys approach the topic of your actual location? i.e. she asks if you are in 'said' country and you either have to reply with 1) Lie and say you are in 'said' country / 2) Tell the truth and say that you won't be in 'said' country for another week or so. Has anyone dealt with this yet?

I spoof regularly before I head out the country. Usually I match with tons of chicks but don't message them until 2-3 days before my arrival then plan accordingly. Every now and then I pretend I am there, have to leave *family emergency* but flying back on the day of my arrival. Usually results in me having dates lined up that night. I tend to find chicks less interested if you are not in their immediate vicinity.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 10:42 AM by coverdoc.)
11-15-2014 10:41 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(11-15-2014 10:41 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  
(11-14-2014 06:34 AM)Fury Wrote:  While using the GPS spoof to pipeline, how do you guys approach the topic of your actual location? i.e. she asks if you are in 'said' country and you either have to reply with 1) Lie and say you are in 'said' country / 2) Tell the truth and say that you won't be in 'said' country for another week or so. Has anyone dealt with this yet?

I spoof regularly before I head out the country. Usually I match with tons of chicks but don't message them until 2-3 days before my arrival then plan accordingly. Every now and then I pretend I am there, have to leave *family emergency* but flying back on the day of my arrival. Usually results in me having dates lined up that night. I tend to find chicks less interested if you are not in their immediate vicinity.

Yup do this, lying doesn't matter to me, I'd say I was in neighboring town (it's not hard to look up a city on a map) and say you left are coming back like Fury has mentioned.

Do not text them until 2-3 days before you'll be in that country. That gives you time to convert them from tinder to text message or what app. From there build a bit of rapport and schedule them for a date.

11-15-2014 03:51 PM
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

For some reason, GPS spoofing don't work for me on tinder. I'm using the Fake GPS app on Android.

When I run it and change the location, tinder can't find matches.
11-15-2014 04:02 PM
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(11-15-2014 04:02 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  For some reason, GPS spoofing don't work for me on tinder. I'm using the Fake GPS app on Android.

When I run it and change the location, tinder can't find matches.

Try forcing Tinder to stop in app settings and clearing the cache. Make sure to change something like distance or age range. Then restart. Usually that does the trick for me. I'm using the same app on Android.

I also find that sometimes it takes Tinder a little while to 'catch on' to the new location, but eventually it works.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 04:16 PM by Neo.)
11-15-2014 04:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neo's post:
Brodiaga
SpeedRacer Offline
Game Denialist

(11-15-2014 03:51 PM)kaotic Wrote:  
(11-15-2014 10:41 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Yup do this, lying doesn't matter to me, I'd say I was in neighboring town (it's not hard to look up a city on a map) and say you left are coming back like Fury has mentioned.

Do not text them until 2-3 days before you'll be in that country. That gives you time to convert them from tinder to text message or what app. From there build a bit of rapport and schedule them for a date.

The more important question is this: do you tell them you're just visiting or that you live there? And at what point to you mention it? If you tell them you are just visiting, you may scare off some but you also might move things along more quickly with others because they know you are there for a limited time. If they think you live there, it might take 3-5 dates before the bang and you'd be long gone.
11-15-2014 04:41 PM
DJ-Matt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Fortunately it appears the bots are gone, before I got locked out they hit me all the time. Now it's been completely free of them since I got back.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
(02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 09:51 PM by DJ-Matt.)
11-15-2014 09:51 PM
Yatagan Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(11-15-2014 09:51 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  Fortunately it appears the bots are gone, before I got locked out they hit me all the time. Now it's been completely free of them since I got back.

I've been running into them pretty often now(most of my matches are bots) and they're not as obvious as they were before.
11-15-2014 11:29 PM