I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tinder App
Parlay44 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Tinder App
So I've been using this Tools for Tinder app. After 24 hours of auto-liking every woman within a 100 mile radius(36,000) I've gotten about 8 matches, 2 phone numbers, 1 phone conversation, 1 moment(tinder's version of a snapchat)(she sent me a booty pic)and 1 straight up offer of sex(she's 37 and messaged me at 1am).

Team Nachos
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 08:31 AM by Parlay44.)
11-16-2014 08:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

So, lately been having a weird time. I live in the suburbs, work in the city. When I'm home or just in my area in general, I can swipe hundreds of women, but I only match with bots.

Yet, drive 40 minutes down to the city, and only swipe when I have a little free time. Maybe 40-50 girls I swipe right on when I'm in the city, but come away with 8-10 matches.

It can't be that I'm simply unattractive to girls in the suburbs, because my mile radius is set to 15 miles, so I am in fact reaching city girls with that range.

I think something happens to my wifi or my phone service or something where once I enter my area, I'm off the grid.

Hundreds of swipes at home and get no human matches, but swipe on 50 girls in the city and come away with 10 human matches? Something's up.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 07:32 PM by Mister X.)
11-16-2014 07:31 PM
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(11-15-2014 04:16 PM)Neo Wrote:  
(11-15-2014 04:02 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  For some reason, GPS spoofing don't work for me on tinder. I'm using the Fake GPS app on Android.

When I run it and change the location, tinder can't find matches.

Try forcing Tinder to stop in app settings and clearing the cache. Make sure to change something like distance or age range. Then restart. Usually that does the trick for me. I'm using the same app on Android.

I also find that sometimes it takes Tinder a little while to 'catch on' to the new location, but eventually it works.

Thanks man, it works now.
11-16-2014 07:55 PM
Seanchaí Offline
Beta Orbiter

Don't know if anyone has written about this but the fake users are getting trickier. I've been hit with my fair share of bots which if you have an iota of intelligence are easy to spot. But I had a unique fake profile the other day start messaging me. We had a good bit of back and forth so it definitely wasn't a bot and my guard was down.

The alarm bells started going off when 'she' asked me to use KIK messenger, I asked why and 'she' gave the standard 'it's easier to use' answer. But I was bored and said I'd follow this for a while, if nothing else I'd get to troll a troll.

When we started messaging on KIK things escalated quickly and 'she started sending me naked photos and requesting the same from me. So I pulled up a few pics from Facebook of me shirtless on the beach and at a music festival with my head cropped off of course. Eventually I got bored and let the person know that I wasn't buying what they were selling.

The thing I'm still wondering is what was the scam? Surely not get a dick pick from the likes of myself, perhaps keep escalating the pictures and then ask to use paid a subscription webcam site

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip
11-16-2014 08:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yatagan Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(11-16-2014 08:02 PM)Seanchaí Wrote:  Don't know if anyone has written about this but the fake users are getting trickier. I've been hit with my fair share of bots which if you have an iota of intelligence are easy to spot. But I had a unique fake profile the other day start messaging me. We had a good bit of back and forth so it definitely wasn't a bot and my guard was down.

The alarm bells started going off when 'she' asked me to use KIK messenger, I asked why and 'she' gave the standard 'it's easier to use' answer. But I was bored and said I'd follow this for a while, if nothing else I'd get to troll a troll.

When we started messaging on KIK things escalated quickly and 'she started sending me naked photos and requesting the same from me. So I pulled up a few pics from Facebook of me shirtless on the beach and at a music festival with my head cropped off of course. Eventually I got bored and let the person know that I wasn't buying what they were selling.

The thing I'm still wondering is what was the scam? Surely not get a dick pick from the likes of myself, perhaps keep escalating the pictures and then ask to use paid a subscription webcam site

Either it's one of those extortion ones("Give me money or we'll send the pics to your FB friends!") or an old fashioned nigerian romance scam where "tragedy occurs!!" and they ask for financial aid.

Was "Her" English off in any way?
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 08:36 PM by Yatagan.)
11-16-2014 08:36 PM
DumbfromBirth Offline
Beta Orbiter

Got the hang of aussie tinder. At first I wasn't getting many matches, if i liked all girls i would match with the trollish looking ones and a few average ones. Then I deleted it for a month and just installed it again this friday adding new photos and a bio. Ive gotten 9 matches (5 of them are very attractive, the other 4 are decent) in 3days and I only swipe yes to above a 6-7. Match rate with the girls I hit like to is probably about 25-30% huge improvement!

Shouldn't have too much problem closing as my text game and dates have usually been successful in the past.

We're all going to make itTongue

P.S the importance of your first photo being the best it possibly can be is huge.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 11:21 PM by DumbfromBirth.)
11-16-2014 11:09 PM
N°6 Offline
True Player

I'm recently out of what I thought was a marriage directed relationship but which turned out to be yet more 'female serial monogamy' when my GF was fucked by a married man at a drunken work party and started a 'relationship' with him instead.

Anyway, I since joined tinder and slept with my first tinder date (and another through City Socializer) however, I read the NY Times article which claimed that women only swipe right 14% of the time. Facing such a waste of time, I downloaded 'Tools for Tinder' and after a few hours had 'liked' 15,790 women thinking that 14% of that would be pretty good.

I am only matched with 60 women from this 15,790. This is 0.38%

How come someone who is at least a 7 is struggling to be a 1 on tinder when he was apparently decent enough to get laid on his first date?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 01:47 PM by N°6.)
11-18-2014 01:46 PM
Drazen Offline
True Player
Gold Member

When travelling to a new city for a few days, what is the best strategy? Do you put "In town from ____ to ____" on your profile?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 01:55 PM by Drazen.)
11-18-2014 01:55 PM
CimbomluBkk Offline
Banned

(11-18-2014 01:46 PM)N°6 Wrote:  I'm recently out of what I thought was a marriage directed relationship but which turned out to be yet more 'female serial monogamy' when my GF was fucked by a married man at a drunken work party and started a 'relationship' with him instead.

Anyway, I since joined tinder and slept with my first tinder date (and another through City Socializer) however, I read the NY Times article which claimed that women only swipe right 14% of the time. Facing such a waste of time, I downloaded 'Tools for Tinder' and after a few hours had 'liked' 15,790 women thinking that 14% of that would be pretty good.

How come someone who is at least a 7 is struggling to be a 1 on tinder when he was apparently decent enough to get laid on his first date?

Bro I don't get it either. Yeah I'm not brad pitt or anything close to it, but I'm a young slim 6''0 mediterrenean male. My conversion rate is roughly the same as yours, around %0.4-5 in USA. When I change location to phils it goes north of 40% . I wouldn't consider myself a 7 like you, but I'd say I'm definitely 5 and above. Spoofing my location to USA has destroyed my self esteem. I've been traveling to South East Asia frequently just to get my self esteem higher. Average guys have it so hard in online dating. In real life I have no trouble pulling in 6's and 7's on a regular basis, but tinder makes me feel like the ugliest guy in the world when I spoof my location to western countries.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 02:04 PM by CimbomluBkk.)
11-18-2014 01:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CimbomluBkk's post:
N°6
Mister X Offline
Chubby Chaser

Sorry to hear about the relationship.

(11-18-2014 01:46 PM)N°6 Wrote:  Anyway, I since joined tinder and slept with my first tinder date (and another through City Socializer) however, I read the NY Times article which claimed that women only swipe right 14% of the time. Facing such a waste of time, I downloaded 'Tools for Tinder' and after a few hours had 'liked' 15,790 women thinking that 14% of that would be pretty good.

There is no one definitive answer but rather a combination of several factors:

-Girls do not swipe like guys swipe. They don't swipe right very often, for starters, as the article has pointed out, and secondly, they don't swipe as often period. Because any decent girl is going to get a match with every person she swipes right on, they are (1) going to be extremely picky and (2) only swipe a few men per week and focus on them. She's not going to hold 25 different conversations and entertain 25 different men in the same block of time. She'll talk to 3-4 different guys a week, get to know them, set up dates, and see where it goes. We manage things differently and talk to as many as possible, in part because we know the flake rate is going to be a factor, particularly when it comes to online dating. But girls don't have to worry about flakes. If she's talking to 5 dudes, she is guaranteed those 5 dudes will in fact come out and see her if she so chooses. So just overall, the way men and women swipe is going to be different. She may not have even gotten to your profile yet if she's only swiping a few men a day.

-Location location location. I mentioned this a few posts up, I'm at a point where I get zero matches in my area. So much so that, I'm questioning my cable provider (wifi), my cell phone provider (LTE), the app developers themselves because there is no logical reason why I should have 0 matches when I'm home swiping hundreds of girls, but when I drive to work, I'm matched with 8-10 a day and I don't even swipe that many girls. Maybe 50 girls a day. So, either I'm off the grid for some reason when I'm home, or the 13 mile drive away from my house drastically changes my attraction level to these girls.

-Your pictures are very important and obviously the higher the quality, the more matches you'll get. It's not as cut and dry as "this is the best picture of my face so I'm making it my main picture." I learned that the hard way. You have to take into account women don't interpret attraction the same way we do. My main picture was a headshot. My face has never looked better. It was far and away the best shot I took of my face, and probably made me look more attractive than I am in real life. I got minimal matches. 7 in a week's time, if I was lucky. Why? The background was just a white wall. It was a selfie. I switched to a picture of me in a suit, on a busy city street, my matches jumped to 7-8 a day. My face was one third the level of attractiveness that the first picture was, but I was getting more matches. Why? Because it's a full body shot, so they could see what they were getting with me. I was dressed sharp and women place more emphasis on fashion sense than we do. And a suit already has preconceived notions to go with it. I look like someone in control. Someone who has their shit together. Someone classy. I was also outside in a social setting, so it showed that I actually leave my house. Overall, while my face was 10/10 in the first shot, the picture itself was 2/10 in terms of substance/interest/etc. The suit pic overall was just a more appealing image to the eye. Despite my facial aesthetics not being close to the other one.

In closing though, whatever the percentage of matches is, remember it's house money. Outside of making an effort to take a few solid pics, your investment in this app is near zero. I swipe when I'm on my couch in my boxers, watching football. I mean really. Anyone I match with is a plus at that point.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 02:13 PM by Mister X.)
11-18-2014 02:10 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Mister X's post:
Drazen, Benoit, N°6, Gorgiass, Ternarydemonite, FretDancer
DumbfromBirth Offline
Beta Orbiter

So basically the biggest problem most people have is getting matches, anything after that is up to you and experience.

This week I did a test, I changed my bio to some weird things/quotes or I deleted it completely. In this time I got almost no matches with attractive girls. THEN I added a bio of a few things about me and within less than 24hrs I started getting matches again. Anything who doesn't have a bio should think about using one!

Quote:When travelling to a new city for a few days, what is the best strategy? Do you put "In town from ____ to ____" on your profile?

While my success in my home town is just starting to happen, I have had alot of success with tinder in traveling. I only ever put one word which was my country, but you could go a step further and add a few things about yourself. It is cliche but they seem to love that shit.

Also open to anyone for more ideas with bios that have worked for them. With the perfect bio you could probably double/triple whatever matches you're currently getting.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 05:29 PM by DumbfromBirth.)
11-18-2014 05:11 PM
flaghunter Offline
Game Denialist

I use "Oh oh.. you look like trouble" as my opener and get a reply 90% of the time.
50% of the follow up responses are "why" and my game isn't tight enough to come up with a good response.
I've used "you look like the type of girl who's last words are "hold my drink, watch this"" and that usually scares a solid 50% of the girls away.
Any advice on a better follow up to this opener when the girl asks "why"?
11-19-2014 12:49 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I don't know man, alot of these questions can be answered you LOOK back into this tinder thread.

Beating a Dead Horse

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
11-19-2014 12:58 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(11-19-2014 12:49 PM)flaghunter Wrote:  I use "Oh oh.. you look like trouble" as my opener and get a reply 90% of the time.
50% of the follow up responses are "why" and my game isn't tight enough to come up with a good response.
I've used "you look like the type of girl who's last words are "hold my drink, watch this"" and that usually scares a solid 50% of the girls away.
Any advice on a better follow up to this opener when the girl asks "why"?

Describe something from their pics that could be trouble.

I've been using the "2 miles away ? Are you stalking me !? haha" (even if the mileage says farther)

And no girl wants to be thought of as creepy so they almost always respond, it jumps you into a good position to get logistics set up by finding out where they live.

If they call you on being farther away a great response is "I must've been near you, where is 2 miles away ?"

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
11-19-2014 01:00 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like kaotic's post:
Gorgiass, FretDancer
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Tinder autoliker used to work on Android, but now it only autolikes about 8 girls at a time, then I have to double click the button to keep it going.

What's a good autoliking app for Android these days?
11-19-2014 02:22 PM
CimbomluBkk Offline
Banned

So to get only matched with girls who are DTF I changed my main profile picture into a selfie of me shirtless, with a huge bulge. I'm getting 3x more matches. I don't even have a good body, I'm not muscular, I'm slim as fuck. I thought it would backfire because of the pervert vibe. You guys should try this, ripped guys would yield much better results.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 10:32 AM by CimbomluBkk.)
11-20-2014 10:31 AM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

All I have to say is after going to NYC using Tinder compared to where I have lived in SoCal.

Other than your main pic most of these lines and bio stuff are all bullshit.

On a pie chart of success that shit is maybe 5%.

A favorable location is everything, no different than a Centrally Located Apartment.

In Manhattan at 7pm on a Friday my opener was:

"lets grab drinks tonight"

Within a half hour I had 5 attractive (all 7+) willing to set up plans that night or they were offering to see me another night.

All I can say is move to a better place. Most of these tactics are an illusion.

It's your main pic and location. The rest is boredom and ego stroking.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
11-20-2014 10:42 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Travesty's post:
CimbomluBkk, kaotic, BlurredSevens, civpro, DJ-Matt, FretDancer
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

(11-20-2014 10:42 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  All I have to say is after going to NYC using Tinder compared to where I have lived in SoCal.

Other than your main pic most of these lines and bio stuff are all bullshit.

On a pie chart of success that shit is maybe 5%.

A favorable location is everything, no different than a Centrally Located Apartment.

In Manhattan at 7pm on a Friday my opener was:

"lets grab drinks tonight"

Within a half hour I had 5 attractive (all 7+) willing to set up plans that night or they were offering to see me another night.

All I can say is move to a better place. Most of these tactics are an illusion.

It's your main pic and location. The rest is boredom and ego stroking.

i live in nyc myself and i gotta say that's a really impressive result.

not to mention the chicks were willing to setup plans on the same night? if that's not dtf i don't know what is

tinder is pretty much useless to me at this point, although my main pic is not a topless selfie. does having a topless pic matter that much?

or you had favorable queue since you traveled from another location...
11-20-2014 12:24 PM
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I was visiting, I ended banging a little Asian chick that night.

I have a professional photo suited up with a good smile looking in the distance. I am a low 7 and put my height 6'4" in the bio at the top.

My point is this would NEVER happen in SoCal for me.

With auto swiper in NYC and I am guessing OKC etc soup's 60 bangs including a shit ton of 5s and 6s is no longer magical to me.

I knew it deep down but Game is all about location. Roosh I am sure has solid game but if he knows what the fuck is up and keeps moving.

If you aren't getting luck in Manhattan get a better photo and lie your age down. You will not have it better anywhere in the U.S. I guarantee it.

If you are a 42yo schlubby 5.0 looking guy improve or get to SEA.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 12:39 PM by Travesty.)
11-20-2014 12:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travesty's post:
wandenreich
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

You're right.

I think in NYC it's just about attraction and the rest is not fuck it up game

Tinder really is just a screening tool combining with numbers game to see who's down.

Although I'd to say you putting down 6'4" definitely helped too.

With the advent of online hook-up apps I wonder what the future of day/night game lies
11-20-2014 12:58 PM
BlurredSevens Away
Wingman
Gold Member

I created a fake Tinder account with pictures of a male model as an experiment.

I only "liked" the hottest girls, and skipped many of the 7's that I normally would have liked.

Within 12 hours I have 150 matches, and girls are throwing themselves and their numbers at me.

What is the lesson here? I am going to hire a professional photographer to take pictures of me. Different outfits, locations, etc. I am not male model attractiveness, but a good photographer will hopefully bring out the best and deliver high quality photos of me.

There is nothing else you need to do on Tinder except have good photos.

[Image: JRBD6N3l.png]

--

[Image: BtoOwusl.png]

--

[Image: iFy4cG8l.png]
11-20-2014 01:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like BlurredSevens's post:
CimbomluBkk, wandenreich, kaotic, FretDancer, JWLZG
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

^lol DHV at it's best. The girls were gaming YOU instead

Done something like that too although i took it further to actually setting up date and met them.

That was my pre red pill / game / manosphere / rsv days however
11-20-2014 01:56 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

@blurred absolutely, image is EVERYTHING on Tinder.

The hotter you are the more matches, getting opened, and numbers you get.

11-20-2014 04:25 PM
DJ-Matt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Wonder what happens if you use the male model pix and go through with it Big Grin

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
(02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
11-20-2014 05:05 PM
CimbomluBkk Offline
Banned

Also bear in mind that those model pics are taken professionally, normal pic of the model guy might not yield the same results.
I also did a tinder experiment, and used a good looking friend of mines picture, he only did slightly better than me. He is easily 8/10 in looks wise.

Call me crazy but I also did another experiment. I opened 2 more accounts on thaifriendly, one of them was my good looking friend, the other my ugly friend and the normal account was mine. I messaged 20 girls at the same time from 3 accounts
My account got 14 replies, my good looking friends got 18, the ugly friend got 4

Looks definitely matter.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 05:15 PM by CimbomluBkk.)
11-20-2014 05:11 PM