Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

infinite prosperity ?
darion Offline
Banned

infinite prosperity ?
Recently, i've been doing some research and look for ways to earn money outside of work and i came across this website. http://www .infinite-prosperity.com/

They are a mentoring website on how to trade currencies. i've signed up to the free membership and they seem very convincing. One of their students apparently averaged a 6% a month return trading 2 hours a week, which is insane but i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent. they charge alot ($499) for the course, but they seem legit to me. what do you guys think ?
12-31-2013 06:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Steve9 Offline
Woodpecker

RE: infinite prosperity ?
(12-31-2013 06:50 AM)darion Wrote:  Recently, i've been doing some research and look for ways to earn money outside of work and i came across this website. http://www .infinite-prosperity.com/

They are a mentoring website on how to trade currencies. i've signed up to the free membership and they seem very convincing. One of their students apparently averaged a 6% a month return trading 2 hours a week, which is insane but i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent. they charge alot ($499) for the course, but they seem legit to me. what do you guys think ?

Do not waste your money on it. If you knew how to make 6% a month return, why would you sell the secret for only $499?
12-31-2013 08:03 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve9's post:
Eddie Morra
calculus Offline
Sparrow

Sounds like bullshit, and the name itself is strikingly dubious.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 08:09 AM by calculus.)
12-31-2013 08:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes calculus's post:
Eddie Morra
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

With 5 posts, I think you need more credibility to start pushing an affiliate program/get rich quick scheme.

WIA

http://www.westindianarchie.com/
12-31-2013 09:02 AM
polymath Offline
Pelican

If you want to be financially independent, don't give $500 of your money away to those clowns.
12-31-2013 09:04 AM
Ice Online
Woodpecker

(12-31-2013 06:50 AM)darion Wrote:  i also like the lifestyle they are promoting, which is to be financially independent

Yeah it's a cool lifestyle - it could be working for them if they find fools who pay 500 USD ..
12-31-2013 04:19 PM