I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Bangkok Thread
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Bangkok Datasheet 2014.
Seriously? Levels got shut down? That's the closest club to where I'm staying. Baahhhh
02-25-2016 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
lavidaloca Offline
True Player
Gold Member

39 is nothing. I wouldn't even bat an eye lid at seeing a 39 year old at a night club anywhere. It looks out of place when you are grey haired with ear hair everywhere and huge wrinkles. (Thats usually what I see when I see guys in there mid 50's or up)
02-25-2016 12:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes lavidaloca's post:
ChokingHazard
Buakaw Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(02-25-2016 12:14 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  What kind of style goes well in R66? I'm going pre-trip shopping soon, and need to pick out the right clothes that I think looks right on me, and would also work at a place like R66.

I'm thinking a lightweight sports jacket (meant for warm weather), chinos, and a button down shirt. Belt and shoes that match. Not going to bring a suit... too hot, and probably too try hard. Am I on the right track?

I totally agree its more about style/attitude than age. I am 40 years old myself and have no problems in Bangkok, or other parts of Asia as well for that matter.
I usually wear a button down shirt or v-neck t-shirt when I am going out, paired with some stylish jeans and sharp shoes.
When do you arrive in Bangkok? Let's meet for some drinking.
02-25-2016 01:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buakaw's post:
ChokingHazard
Buakaw Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(02-25-2016 12:29 AM)Global Entry Wrote:  Forgot to mention, Levels got raided last night. After RCA got hit last friday, Levels got raided and shut down last night. Things may be amiss in BKK nightlife again, which sucks for the nightgame.

Fuck Levels got raided too. I was there a couple of weeks ago but it felt the place has gone downhill, mostly working girls.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 01:15 AM by Buakaw.)
02-25-2016 01:07 AM
Adrenaline Offline
Chubby Chaser

I will never understand why authorities have issues with nightclubs. Bangkok's famous nightlife brings alot of money into your country morons. Almost as bad as Australian governments using "violence" as an excuse for early lock out laws.
02-25-2016 01:12 AM
enfuego Offline
Beta Orbiter

I was wondering why there were such big crowds outside of Levels last night.

That said, I never even made it inside. Met a girl from Thaifriendly that I had been texting while heading into town from the airport. Cute little thing that wouldn't let me buy her water, but was a freak in bed. I kept waiting for her to ask for money but it never happened to my pleasant surprise.

If anyone wants a wing for RCA tonight, send me a PM.
02-25-2016 01:23 AM
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-25-2016 01:12 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  I will never understand why authorities have issues with nightclubs. Bangkok's famous nightlife brings alot of money into your country morons. Almost as bad as Australian governments using "violence" as an excuse for early lock out laws.
They are short-sighted. It's mostly about short-term revenue from bribes than that people get than anything else.

(02-25-2016 12:44 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  39 is nothing. I wouldn't even bat an eye lid at seeing a 39 year old at a night club anywhere. It looks out of place when you are grey haired with ear hair everywhere and huge wrinkles. (Thats usually what I see when I see guys in there mid 50's or up)
Yes, if you're a western male it doesn't really matter how old you are, as long as you dress reasonable and don't have huge wrinkles etc.

Meeting Thai girls in the 30-40 range gets a little harder. 'Older' Thai women (term used loosely) don't visit clubs once they get into their 30+ because of the social stigma. Clubs are for young girls, not them.

The above statement is a little bit of a generalization and doesn't include hookers/gold-diggers either who will visit venues like RCA looking for a fun time and rich Bfs.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 03:19 AM by Afarang.)
02-25-2016 03:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Afarang's post:
ChokingHazard
CodyB Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(02-25-2016 12:15 AM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  Every girl that lives in metro BK knows how to catch a taxi to the central areas. No offense Cody B, but I don't understand why you are suggesting sending an uberX to pick up some girl met on Tinder or TF, or any girl for that matter. Before I got my own car most girls used to pick me up, especially if we were going out to a club in Thong Lo and I always drive if I go to RCA. In the past girls complaining or trying to get me to pay for their transport (very rare) to meet me raised an immediate red flag and I just went on to the next one. If a Thai girl is really interested she will always make the effort to work out a location that works for you.

I don't always do it.

But it certain situations it works to my advantage. E.g. girl is hesitant to come over because Taxi from Don Mueng is like 240thb. Chickenfeed for me, but half a days salary for her. I'll just say "ill send uber" and boom, pussy delivery service.
02-25-2016 09:24 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like CodyB's post:
esalen1, Ali, Enigma
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(02-25-2016 01:05 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  When do you arrive in Bangkok? Let's meet for some drinking.

I touch down on March 4 and will be staying until the 27th... definitely let's hang out. PM me
02-25-2016 09:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CleanSlate's post:
Global Entry Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Respectfully disagree here. Girl I went out with last night, in her 30s, goes to RCA. The one I had stay over on Sunday, 32, also goes to Route, as do all of her friends, some of whom are older. Monday girl, who is in the same age range, I'll allow that she said she'd never go to RCA as its full of kids. So it varies, but its not some absolute rule about girls over 30 not going to clubs. If you can sort through the hookers, you'll see plenty in that age range in Levels/Oskar as well.

(02-25-2016 03:18 AM)Afarang Wrote:  
(02-25-2016 01:12 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  I will never understand why authorities have issues with nightclubs. Bangkok's famous nightlife brings alot of money into your country morons. Almost as bad as Australian governments using "violence" as an excuse for early lock out laws.
They are short-sighted. It's mostly about short-term revenue from bribes than that people get than anything else.

(02-25-2016 12:44 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  39 is nothing. I wouldn't even bat an eye lid at seeing a 39 year old at a night club anywhere. It looks out of place when you are grey haired with ear hair everywhere and huge wrinkles. (Thats usually what I see when I see guys in there mid 50's or up)
Yes, if you're a western male it doesn't really matter how old you are, as long as you dress reasonable and don't have huge wrinkles etc.

Meeting Thai girls in the 30-40 range gets a little harder. 'Older' Thai women (term used loosely) don't visit clubs once they get into their 30+ because of the social stigma. Clubs are for young girls, not them.

The above statement is a little bit of a generalization and doesn't include hookers/gold-diggers either who will visit venues like RCA looking for a fun time and rich Bfs.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China
02-25-2016 09:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Global Entry's post:
ChokingHazard, Theory
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-25-2016 09:45 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  Respectfully disagree here. Girl I went out with last night, in her 30s, goes to RCA. The one I had stay over on Sunday, 32, also goes to Route, as do all of her friends, some of whom are older. Monday girl, who is in the same age range, I'll allow that she said she'd never go to RCA as its full of kids. So it varies, but its not some absolute rule about girls over 30 not going to clubs. If you can sort through the hookers, you'll see plenty in that age range in Levels/Oskar as well.
Maybe my previous comment on the number was wrong and I should have said 35, or do you think still you see lots of 35y girls in clubs like RCA/Funky/Demo etc? I can't say I do, but then again you could show me a 35 year old and I'll think she's 22 lol.

As stated, my comment is a bit of a generalization, my personal experience is that more conservative Thai girl (non-farang hunters) tend to avoid clubs I've mentioned above over a certain age due to social stigma.
02-25-2016 10:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Afarang's post:
ChokingHazard, Theory
CodyB Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Forgot to mention this pro-tip.

Don't give out your personal details in a TF account, but invite them to send their Line ID or Facebook. I put that in the other day with a non premium account and it works well.

RE: Older Ladies at Route 66 or out in general

Thai Girls will turn into spinsters if they don't find a suitable man and they are not poor - you will find a lot of 30 something Thai girls still go out though there is a drop off after their mid 30s. They tend to throw themselves into work and being around their married siblings and their siblings children.

With that being said, their is plenty of 30 somethings out in BKK. They represent extremes though - wealthy enough not to need to work so much or career semi-pros or professional girlfriends on the other side of their peak. You won't find a 38 year old small business owner in Sugar or Mixx at 4am in the morning because they have work at 8.

At Route I meet plenty of 30+ year olds, but damn they're still hot and you wouldn't think they're 30.
02-26-2016 12:49 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like CodyB's post:
Buakaw, Global Entry, Theory
Vinny Offline
Banned

(02-22-2016 11:50 PM)Buakaw Wrote:  
(02-22-2016 11:42 PM)Vinny Wrote:  Hey guys. I remember reading somewhere about Thailand that it is a good place to suit up. I never really owned a good suit.
Can someone recommend a place, for a good tailored suit with good price/quality ratio?

Over the years I have gotten three suites from Rajawongse. Its located right next to Landmark Hotel on Sukhumvit. Its not the cheapest place (around $300) but I am real happy with the quality and service.

http://www.dress-for-success.com/

Thanks! Will give it a try when I am there beginning of march.
02-26-2016 08:33 AM
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

A 31-33ish year old (who knows how fucking old these Thai girls are) gave me a blowjob in her car in the RCA parking garage.

Then she gave me a ride home.

Sweet girl.

Definitely quite a bit of 30-35 year old girls at Route. And if you dress well, are in decent shape, and have some game, being 39 shouldn't be a problem at all for some of the younger ones. A 15 year age difference is pretty well accepted in Thailand, even with middle and upper class girls. It is important that you are somewhat well dressed and not overweight though.
02-26-2016 01:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
esalen1, Theory
262 Offline
Banned

(02-26-2016 12:49 AM)CodyB Wrote:  Thai Girls will turn into spinsters if they don't find a suitable man and they are not poor - you will find a lot of 30 something Thai girls still go out though there is a drop off after their mid 30s. They tend to throw themselves into work and being around their married siblings and their siblings children.

Agree with this point.

My Thai ex-gf from my college days is now basically one of these girls.

I only know that because my buddy who lived in Bangkok years later met her (I connected them since I figured she might be useful for him as a social and professional networking contact).
02-26-2016 02:59 PM
esalen1 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Hi guys!

I'm gonna be in BKK in April and May. I'm planning to hire a personal assistant to do shopping, send emails and search for online dating, wing me in day game, and other random stuff.

The girl needs to be attractive and smart. Has anyone tried this before or recommend a place to look? I was thinking about craig list or a dating site, but maybe there's a better place to find talent?

Also, how much should I charge per hour, approximately? It's a part time thing, maybe 10 to 20 hours per week. I really think a college student would most likely be my top choice.

Cheers!
02-29-2016 06:13 AM
RagnarLothbrok Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

You should get a Ladyboy PA
02-29-2016 07:21 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RagnarLothbrok's post:
yfc4, Buakaw, Enigma
Ice Offline
Chubby Chaser

Hi BKK experts,

I will be in BKK next month for a few weeks - I have already lined up quite many dates.

Question:

Do you guys have any good suggestions for date spots around Sukhumvit?

I was think some low-key bar of cafe ..

Any suggestions would be welcome - thanks!
02-29-2016 08:15 AM
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-29-2016 06:13 AM)esalen1 Wrote:  Hi guys!

I'm gonna be in BKK in April and May. I'm planning to hire a personal assistant to do shopping, send emails and search for online dating, wing me in day game, and other random stuff.

The girl needs to be attractive and smart. Has anyone tried this before or recommend a place to look? I was thinking about craig list or a dating site, but maybe there's a better place to find talent?

Also, how much should I charge per hour, approximately? It's a part time thing, maybe 10 to 20 hours per week. I really think a college student would most likely be my top choice.

Cheers!

Google Bangkok Helper. I've not provided a link and I want to mention that they do sponsor my website, but they will be able to offer the service (it's not cheap). Other option would be to go on Upwork or other freelancing sites.
(02-29-2016 08:15 AM)Ice Wrote:  Hi BKK experts,

I will be in BKK next month for a few weeks - I have already lined up quite many dates.

Question:

Sukhumvit is a very large place and there's cafes on almost every corner, where are you staying?
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 08:36 AM by Afarang.)
02-29-2016 08:33 AM
esalen1 Offline
Beta Orbiter

(02-29-2016 07:21 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  You should get a Ladyboy PA

I definitely want a submissive, attractive girl, who's smart enough to do some light computer work, set up appointments, and other random stuff.

Cheers!
02-29-2016 08:34 AM
Ice Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-29-2016 08:33 AM)Afarang Wrote:  Hi BKK experts,

Question:

Quote:Sukhumvit is a very large place, where are you staying?

At first I will be staying around Ekkamai, but later I think I will get a place around Phra Ram 9 - that's actually not Sukhumvit, but it's not too far away from Asok by subway.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 08:37 AM by Ice.)
02-29-2016 08:36 AM
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-29-2016 08:36 AM)Ice Wrote:  
(02-29-2016 08:33 AM)Afarang Wrote:  Hi BKK experts,

Question:

Quote:Sukhumvit is a very large place, where are you staying?

At first I will be staying around Ekkamai, but later I think I will get a place around Phra Ram 9 - that's actually not Sukhumvit, but it's not too far away from Asok by subway.
Moose bar is pretty nice, Ekkami Beer house, Coffee Club (opposite there's a Thai restaurant) and on Thong Lor/ekkami 10 there's a few cafes and inside Arena 10 they have this mini kind of beer garden.

Basically there's lots of places on Ekkamai 63, just by walking from your hotel/airbnb to the BTS you'll find lots of places to not have to worry about nearby date spots.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 08:41 AM by Afarang.)
02-29-2016 08:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Afarang's post:
Ice
Ice Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-29-2016 08:41 AM)Afarang Wrote:  
(02-29-2016 08:36 AM)Ice Wrote:  
(02-29-2016 08:33 AM)Afarang Wrote:  Sukhumvit is a very large place, where are you staying?

Moose bar is pretty nice, Ekkami Beer house, Coffee Club (opposite there's a Thai restaurant) and on Thong Lor/ekkami 10 there's a few cafes and inside Arena 10 they have this mini kind of beer garden.

Basically there's lots of places on Ekkamai 63, just by walking from your hotel/airbnb to the BTS you'll find lots of places to not have to worry about nearby date spots.

Hey great, Moose bar looks really good, thanks a lot. Coffee Club looks nice too.

I will post some updates here once I'm in BKK!
02-29-2016 08:49 AM
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Any suggestions for date spots / cafes near Phrom Phong BTS?
02-29-2016 09:48 AM
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(02-29-2016 09:48 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  Any suggestions for date spots / cafes near Phrom Phong BTS?
I like Imoya, it's very nice inside and pretty darn cheap for beers and Japanese snacks. They have a sit-down style seating but you'll need to book that in advance.

Ramen bankara is another famous Japanese place that's not that expensive and well known.

Finally check out Rain-hill, it's a 7 min walk/2min cab from PP BTS and there's a number of bars and places to eat and drink coffee.

A quick Google will tell you more on each one and again, Phrom Phong is littered with places to eat and meet girls, literally every 30 seconds you'll go past something. If you want Thai food there's a place between 30-32 on Sukhymvit which opens around 7pm, very famous Thai place that does very good food (a lot of it's fried though).

There's also a Subway/Villa Market/Gute and Yogurt Land opposite the park, grabbing some picnic food and heading to Benjasiri Park (under a tree) is very underrated and enjoyable. There's women all around renting mats for 20-40b that you can sit on.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 10:24 AM by Afarang.)
02-29-2016 10:20 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Afarang's post:
CleanSlate, Ice, Ali

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bangkok in April, Thoughts from the Bangkok Vets? thegmanifesto 59 30,022 04-01-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: AlphaTravel