I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Bangkok Thread
AsiaBaller Offline
Banned

RE: The Bangkok Thread
(07-23-2017 08:46 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  Bro, you've been here almost as long as Rawmeo.....haven't posted in 2.5 years, only to come around and talk shit about someone who is dead? Dude has more cred of baller than you do.

At least get your facts straight, he's 26.

If someone pointed out pics of my younger self and called me beta due to not having muscles and the way I dress, I wouldn't have considered it talking shit, but merely point out the obvious.

My nick is only half serious. I live in a really nice condo for $700 that would cost 3-4k or so in NYC or London with a pool and a gym and I Uber everywhere, all without working myself to death like NYC or London high achievers. I'm not a millionaire, but even if I had his money, Thailand is the wrong place to be a show off as a farang.

In the end pure cash game is beta game. Now if you're a swole dude with game, in Cali with a well running business and clever ways to lease luxury cars for cheap or simply so loaded that it doesn't bother you, it's a whole different story, but 99% of us will never achieve this, so let's just focus on what's achievable for the 99% instead of scheming to get rich by illicit means so one can run beta game (and get gamed in return by women due to inexperience).

Police are corrupt as fuck and next thing you know they raid your place and steal the 500k USD he apparently had laying around in cash or set you up and extort money like it happened to Tim Sharky (although Pattaya is 10x worse than Bangkok)

Now why am I coming out after all this time to post here about this?

Because Thailand is a place where the only people that can easily get a job are people from native English speaking countries teaching English and even then the pay is mostly shit and there are lots of dodgy people around doing all kinds of stuff from drug trafficking to hitmen to boiler room scams, so short sighted guys get tempted and involved and die or get imprisoned for a very long time, while they could've gotten swole, learned game and biz even if it takes 2-3 years and set themselves up for the long term.

Obviously every man makes his own decisions but given that there are lots of younger folks around here it's a good reminder.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 10:11 PM by AsiaBaller.)
07-23-2017 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like AsiaBaller's post:
Going strong, Fornication, toxin
Transsimian Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-23-2017 08:00 PM)easternwomenrule Wrote:  I know this from experience with myself and friends where due to this, they do a fucking criminal check on everything in Australia! I've lost good jobs due to minor criminal convictions!!

I didn't know criminal convictions were still required,
Australia isn't a prison colony any more.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
07-24-2017 01:26 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Transsimian's post:
da_zeb, JWLZG, DarkTriad
Putin Closes Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-23-2017 07:36 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  RooshV member who had a previous thread on wifing up thai girls here and met a bunch of people from the forums as well hanged himself in prison: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/...rknet-site

Although it can be hard to make money online / run a legit business from thailand, learn from this guy's mistake. He died at age 28 because he felt the need to be a show off beta bucks instead of lifting and learning alpha game. (you can see from the pic that he didn't lift and dresses like a beta bucks)

With nice condos being so cheap, rather work hard to do something that won't get you arrested, lift, develop an alpha mindset and take taxis / Uber / buy a motorbike instead of developing a never ending need for more cash by any means necessary, because you only know beta bucks game.

At just $1000-$1500 a month you can do this shit forever instead of a couple of years until you get locked up for a long time for doing seriously criminal stuff and we all know thai prisons ain't a joke and if you get extradited elsewhere you probably won't ever make it back.

With all that money he gets a 6 at best. Ok then lets say I want an apartment with direct above ground BTS access (or within a block). 1 BR. How much will that cost me?

Surely $1000 wouldn't be enough.
07-24-2017 02:18 AM
worldtraveler3 Offline
Wingman

Is that really him? Rawmeo?
07-24-2017 02:51 AM
AsiaBaller Offline
Banned

(07-24-2017 02:18 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  With all that money he gets a 6 at best. Ok then lets say I want an apartment with direct above ground BTS access (or within a block). 1 BR. How much will that cost me?

Surely $1000 wouldn't be enough.

The BTS is overrated imo. It's packed like a sardine can unless you travel only outside of busy times.

You can get a studio at Ideo Mobi for $450 which is about 250m from On Nut station or about a 2-3min walk.

A better idea if figuring out which places you like to go to and getting a place that is roughly within a 10min car ride distance away from them. If you don't travel at rush hour through the CDB, taking taxis via Grab or using Uber is best.

In rainy season Bangkok is a clusterfuck, so you generally don't want to walk to the BTS, even if it's that close, cause you gonna get soaked, even with an umbrella.

There are condos connected to the BTS like Noble Remix or Nusasiri Grand, but they're overpriced, so I wouldn't bother, unless you really love the BTS and only head to places directly connected to it.
07-24-2017 03:22 AM
jspill Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

The BTS is good for girls to make their way over to your place even if you don't use it yourself. But if you work online there's no need to ever use it at rush hours.

Symphony condo is five seconds from Bang Chak BTS, might as well be connected, the stairs and lift are right by the gate. Same distance as Noble Remix.

Modern one bedrooms for about 18k ($540), nice rooftop pool, sauna, golf putting green, small gym.

[Image: nNX6agk.png]

https://nomadphilippines.com/
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 08:38 AM by jspill.)
07-24-2017 08:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like jspill's post:
Jason55, delineator, Putin Closes, Ali, Vacancier Permanent
Bushido Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Asiaballer, how about showing some respect to the deceased? Rawmeo was making attempts to lift. He even created a thread about his Stronglifts program.

(07-23-2017 09:43 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  About 1 in 3,000 Thai people claim incomes over $10,000 USD per month.

The amount of girls that someone would be disqualified from obtaining from a much more reasonable $3,000 income per month is so miniscule is honestly an almost irrelevant number.

You think rich Thais pay their full income tax? Haha. We are talking about one of the most corrupt countries in the world here. From politicians down to the police. Nice attempt though and I get the point you were making, but you have to understand the context of the numbers you are dealing with. There are certainly plenty of very well off Thais in Bangkok. At the higher end of society foreigners aren't getting very far generally speaking.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.
07-24-2017 11:40 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Bushido's post:
nomadbrah, zoom, Transsimian
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

What's the rent at that condo right at BTS Ekamai?
07-24-2017 02:29 PM
jspill Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

(07-24-2017 02:29 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  What's the rent at that condo right at BTS Ekamai?

Rhythm Sukhumvit 42, I usually Google the condo name + 'prakard' it's like a Thai forum for condos.

https://www.prakard.com/viewforum.php?f=2025

Seems to start from 25k up ($750+)

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 03:57 PM by jspill.)
07-24-2017 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jspill's post:
nomadbrah
JWLZG Offline
Banned

(07-24-2017 02:18 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  With all that money he gets a 6 at best.

You're being really generous.
07-24-2017 11:21 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like JWLZG's post:
Putin Closes, Armogan, Fornication
Putin Closes Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-24-2017 08:34 AM)jspill Wrote:  The BTS is good for girls to make their way over to your place even if you don't use it yourself. But if you work online there's no need to ever use it at rush hours.

Symphony condo is five seconds from Bang Chak BTS, might as well be connected, the stairs and lift are right by the gate. Same distance as Noble Remix.

Modern one bedrooms for about 18k ($540), nice rooftop pool, sauna, golf putting green, small gym.

Thanks. Yeah looking for completely connected so my lazy fuck can go to the malls whenever I have downtime to eat / game / relax / go to the gym. Not to mention very useful for girls who use BTS. Really got hooked on it my last trip. The uber drivers take 10-20 minutes to arrive being stuck in traffic. BTS is THE time saver.

Ideal spot be directly connected + have a bar within one block to meet up with a lady (gotta make sure they look legit).
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 02:25 AM by Putin Closes.)
07-25-2017 02:24 AM
Putin Closes Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-24-2017 11:21 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 02:18 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  With all that money he gets a 6 at best.

I was talking western world standards Wink, and real generous at that, but yeah wouldn't even get a glance from me on the streets.

You'd think he fucking get a posse of gold diggers with that kind of money.
07-25-2017 02:27 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Putin Closes's post:
Armogan, Going strong
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

(07-25-2017 02:24 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 08:34 AM)jspill Wrote:  The BTS is good for girls to make their way over to your place even if you don't use it yourself. But if you work online there's no need to ever use it at rush hours.

Thanks. Yeah looking for completely connected so my lazy fuck can go to the malls whenever I have downtime to eat / game / relax / go to the gym. Not to mention very useful for girls who use BTS. Really got hooked on it my last trip. The uber drivers take 10-20 minutes to arrive being stuck in traffic. BTS is THE time saver.

Ideal spot be directly connected + have a bar within one block to meet up with a lady (gotta make sure they look legit).

See the one Jspill linked above at Ekamai.
07-25-2017 09:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomadbrah's post:
New Edition
JWLZG Offline
Banned

(07-25-2017 02:27 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

I was talking western world standards Wink, and real generous at that, but yeah wouldn't even get a glance from me on the streets.

*snorts* Hardly an improvement over "frumpy Western women". LaughLaughLaugh

That pizza-face wouldn't even cop a second glance here in Australia; if only to confirm the idea that "Western men that travel to Thailand for a wife aren't to function with Western women".

That's probably the sort of benchmark I'd have "settled" for with a fraction of his resources:
[Image: the-model-in-the-strapless-dress-sult-fr...d492584086]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 12:33 AM by JWLZG.)
07-27-2017 12:32 AM
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(07-25-2017 02:27 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

He did attract a serious posse though... just not the right, female kind...

[Image: 001f72ff_medium.jpeg]
07-27-2017 01:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
JWLZG
delineator Offline
Game Denialist

99% sure I'm moving to BKK.I'll save $35k in income tax alone not to mention the basically free cost of living. Two questions:

1. Is it easy to get Adderall? I'm mildly ADD and take 3-5mg per day.

2. Any Thai girls got booties? I'm seeing a lot of flat ass on tinder. Not expecting much but it would be nice to encounter the occasional semi ghetto booty.
07-28-2017 08:21 PM
whiteknightrises Offline
Wingman

You guys are fucking scrubs, hating on a dead guy

Surprised you haven't been banned yet

New Post:
Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
07-29-2017 07:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like whiteknightrises's post:
yesinmyname, Transsimian
seaofp Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-28-2017 08:21 PM)delineator Wrote:  99% sure I'm moving to BKK.I'll save $35k in income tax alone not to mention the basically free cost of living. Two questions:

2. Any Thai girls got booties? I'm seeing a lot of flat ass on tinder. Not expecting much but it would be nice to encounter the occasional semi ghetto booty.

1. no you can't get Adderall or dexedrine because of the amphetamine problem in Thailand.....a friend of mine got prescribed Ritalin though.

2. yes a lot of flat ass, occasionally you will see a nice one but generally they are as rare as hens teeth......I saw a big juicy ass on a half black/half thai girl about 6 months ago.....
07-30-2017 04:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes seaofp's post:
delineator
Mortay Offline
Game Denialist

(07-30-2017 04:28 PM)seaofp Wrote:  
(07-28-2017 08:21 PM)delineator Wrote:  99% sure I'm moving to BKK.I'll save $35k in income tax alone not to mention the basically free cost of living. Two questions:

1. no you can't get Adderall or dexedrine because of the amphetamine problem in Thailand.....a friend of mine got prescribed Ritalin though.

How about Modafinil?
08-01-2017 01:44 PM
jspill Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Afinilexpress.com delivers modafinil and armodafinil to Thailand, used them before no problems.

You can get Ritalin OTC in Phuket I've heard but not BKK.

08-01-2017 01:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jspill's post:
Mortay
delineator Offline
Game Denialist

(08-01-2017 01:51 PM)jspill Wrote:  Afinilexpress.com delivers modafinil and armodafinil to Thailand, used them before no problems.

You can get Ritalin OTC in Phuket I've heard but not BKK.

Can you bring a bunch of Ritalin into the country easily?
08-10-2017 07:53 PM
atlant Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(07-29-2017 07:33 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  You guys are fucking scrubs, hating on a dead guy

Surprised you haven't been banned yet

Do you happen to be in the same industry or why are you defending someone who empowered drug dealers and stole credit cards?
08-11-2017 06:35 AM
Harry Potter Offline
Banned

Oh the bad guy, he empowered the villains
08-14-2017 01:42 PM
lodzoser Offline
Male Feminist

Hi guys,

Just an introduction and wanted to create a report about my recent 2 trips to Bangkok (about 1 week each). Lay count: 0, which is very bad, considering I have been to Ho Chi Minh/Saigon, and had 3 lays in 2 trips, (approx 5 days each trip).

Apologies for the rambling post, which I tried to structure as much as I can.

Introduction:
Singaporean Chinese, hence SMV maybe different relative to a Western guy, depending on a girl’s background and motivation. Some girls would hate to be seen with a Western guy since for some, there’s negative connotation of being with a foreigner/farang from their society.
Others would prefer a Western guy, since they would see that as a ticket out of Asia, or have a higher perception of a Western guy.

Being Chinese, I don't attract much stares in Bangkok/Vietnam. Note that I always introduce myself as being Singaporean, and not as a Chinese, since that has bad associations with the mainland Chinese. Not sure about the SMV of Singaporeans in Bangkok, since Koreans and farangs seems to be the favourites there. But at least in HCM, the SMV seems high. 2 BKK nightgame girls said that Singaporean men are "playboys", (one had a Singaporean ex-bf, another one might have had it, can't remember). Quite a few girls I bumped into also had Singaporean ex-bfs/current bf.

Although I have read about and practised game for a few years, I still consider myself an intermediate. Have had 2 Vietnamese gfs before, and slept with 1 Thai semi-pro before (from ThaiCupid). Can’t say that I understand Vietnamese and Thai culture that well, although being Chinese, my culture seems closer to the Vietnamese culture compared to Thai.

I have read through these and a few other Bangkok datesheets etc:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-32193...pid1590194
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-32193...pid1183760

Basic game plan:
Pipeline from ThaiCupid + Tinder + Nightgame. Not interested in shoring or working ladies. (I had the opportunity to shore 1 coyote+semi-pro and even pulled her back to my bed for the lol, but chose not to screw her)

Date:
For ThaiCupid and Tinder girls, got their Line IDs and tried to setup a few dates, didn’t bother with comfort-building text game, just a straight logistical process of asking if when they are free, and setting up a time / place to meet.

Having tried this approach in HCM, the Vietnamese ladies seem to be more open and more committed to meeting up.

On the other hand, many Thai girls either ended up either ghosting from the chat altogether (message not read/read no reply/reply after a few days) or flaking at the last minute. (I am sick, child is sick, work is busy, etc)

Online date counts: dated 10 girls
Results: Ended up holding hands with 1 girl couldn’t pull; 1 repeat date with another girl, could have pulled. I pulled out because I am not sure if she is ladyboy, although her ID said “Miss”, in some photos she looks like a girl, in other photos she looks a little like a ladyboy. Also asked me if I could accept gay sex and what if she said she is a ladyboy. Spooked.
Interest level: 2 other girls became warm after the date, the rest either ghosted or became less responsive.
0 kisses, 0 lays. Nada.

In comparison for Vietnam:
Online date counts: 7 dates (In Vietnam, online dates were easier to setup, and less flakey, but many wanted to bring a friend, which I rejected. Many of them owned bikes, which made it easy to setup weekday dates, which BKK girls were pretty resistant to, unless you travelled to meet them, or you happened to be near their workplace)
Results:
Slept with a 6 (SNL), a MILF 6.5-7 and a 7-7.5. Hugged another girl, but couldn’t pull due to logistics.
The SNL even asked me in Vietnamese, “can I sleep with you?”, which I pretended not to understand, but pulled anyway lol.

Nightgame:
Got 7 Line numbers in the club. Hugged and danced with 1 who was high and drunk, but ghosted the next day due to the fact that she quarreled with her friends because she wanted to stay with me, instead of leaving with her friends. 1 warm number with whom I went to supper with, to be followed up on the next trip. Another 1 said she in the club that she has a bf, gave me her Line anyway and didn't ghost. Should I follow up on her?
The rest were ghosted.

2 of those numbers those I obtained outside the club, while walking. 1 was supposed to meet me for dinner, but flaked due to sick daughter, blah blah. What do you know, I managed to bump into her that same night at a club haha. I just wagged my finger at her and walked away, laughing. 1 seemed warmed but deleted me the next day.

Questions:

1. Why are Thai girls especially flakey/flighty before the first date? Or is it a problem with my online game process? I find Saigon girls to be much more committed to their words and promises. Only bad thing is that a larger percentage of them in Vietnam wanted to bring a friend/sister/whatever, which I screened away.

Also, why is it that Thai girls on Line has an attention span of a teenager? They may talk to you enthusiastically for 1 day, and totally ghost on you the next day.

2. Is ThaiCupid really hard to pull compared to Tinder and nightgame? I only used Tinder Plus for the last 2 days. Got a few matches.
  • One of those matches wanted to meet me (but pulled out and, next day, seemed genuinely apologetic said "she wanted to meet" but could not because "she had period", hint hint).
  • Another one had positive kino and said that she would be travelling to my country for a vacation, and hinted, "Although I am travelling with my sister, you don't have to worry about her, she is quite independent from me, we can travel separately"

Due to the small sample size, I can't conclude that Tinder is better, but maybe the girls from Tinder are more DTF and into riding the carousel. Any thoughts?

I just find that nightgame is bad for the wallet (and health) and has a high flake count. Maybe I suck at nightgame.

3. From the general consensus, it seems like people are saying Bangkok is way easier compared to Vietnam, but at least for me, it is the reverse. In Bangkok it is harder to set up repeat dates, 0 lays within the same time period. Why?

I do think the Vietnamese are more wily and cunning as a whole, but they seemed less cautious or cagey about me, compared to the Thais. Perhaps the Vietnamese are playing for the long-term, and trying to hang the relationship carrot? (Haven't been proposed to with regards to this, although a Vietnamese ex did ask if I "gamble" about relationships)

4. Forgive this noob question, how do you pull a girl in BKK back to my hotel? Also, how can you escalate physically with a Thai without being in a nightspot? Or is it better to, as I read in some reports, forget about any escalation, and just pull them back?

So far most of my lays (in past trips to BKK + Saigon) involved: drinking alcohol, beer, which led to ether dancing, more physical contact and pull. Is there a way to do this without getting alcohol involved? Some of them had to work the next day, so there is not enough time to drink.

Tried to ask those (who I hugged, or held hands with, hence should be more open to physical) to come back to take a rest, watch movies, but they seemed resistant.

At least back home, I could pull girls without getting alcohol involved, just by kissing, making out and escalating with them and then dragging them to “another place” without saying where, which ended up being at a hotel. Some didn’t resist, a few others resisted, but gave in, in subsequent dates.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 01:43 PM by lodzoser.)
09-13-2017 12:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like lodzoser's post:
Going strong, DarkTriad, RagnarLothbrok, Transsimian
Svoboda Offline
Chubby Chaser

@Lodsozer

It seems to me you are better off in Vietnam. Why do you want to go to Thailand while a trip to Vietnam costs equal time and money for you?
09-13-2017 02:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bangkok in April, Thoughts from the Bangkok Vets? thegmanifesto 59 29,969 04-01-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: AlphaTravel