I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Bangkok Thread
pijamaboy Offline
Banned

RE: The Bangkok Thread
(02-05-2019 07:55 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  AsiaBaller's posts tend to be on the negative side, but who would actually delude themselves into believing foreigners get cream of the crop Thai girls?

99.9% of them are laying or dating poor dark-skinned Isaan country yokels.

Never understood this concept of Isaan girls being dark-skinned. Isaan is north-east of Thailand. The Isaan girls I've met were paler than girls from other provinces.

Sounds like it's just people who read the "Isaan girl = dark-skinned prostitute" expression from other posts and repeat it like parrots.
02-05-2019 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like pijamaboy's post:
Beyond Borders, aeroektar, Kdog, ((()))
aeroektar Offline
Alpha Male

(02-05-2019 07:55 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  AsiaBaller's posts tend to be on the negative side, but who would actually delude themselves into believing foreigners get cream of the crop Thai girls?

99.9% of them are laying or dating poor dark-skinned Isaan country yokels.

No one criticizing asiaballer is deluding themselves of anything. No one's saying anything about the cream of the crop. But your doing it too now. It's either the cream of the crop or some poor fucking isaan girl. Can you not acknowledge the wide spectrum of what exists in between?
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 09:10 AM by aeroektar.)
02-05-2019 09:08 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like aeroektar's post:
Beyond Borders, yankeetravels, RVF400
Kdog Offline
Wingman

That's funny because most of my friends aren't dating dark "poor Isaan girls", your 99.9% figure seems to be off.
02-05-2019 09:23 AM
JimBobsCooters Offline
Chubby Chaser

Not to mention that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that for many people those "poor Isaan girls" may well be the cream of the crop.

I'll never understand someone who goes to a foreign country to try and bang the girls the locals consider hot instead of the girls that he personally considers hot, like why would what the locals think even remotely influence your decisions.

I mean I'm not going to Thailand and then going to go home and start using the median line to center my car in between the two lanes or stop using indicators because that's what Thai people do. I'm not going to need 2 lanes to make a simple left hand turn because Thai people do. I watch them do this shit and just think "what is this fucking idiot doing?" and then continue on driving like a person who drives in a more cultured society does. Same goes for women, just because local Thais find bleached and white-washed skin attractive doesn't mean I ever will. Imagine going to the US liking dark skinned girls but not hooking up with them because some local might judge you because of it...

To be honest I personally find Thai women to among the worst looking of countries I've been to but most of the foreigners I see with Thai women are doing just fine, some have the cream of the crop, some have gutter trash, most are doing better than they would be back home, especially in the 40+ crowd and really that's all that many guys are aiming for.

Hell at the end of the day I actually look for countries where my personal beauty standards vary from the country, that's a pick-up arbitrage opportunity. Colombia was still the best I've been to where I don't like big asses or fake tits, which are basically a +4 for any girl to the locals, and I do like thin girls with attractive faces which are basically ignored by the locals. Basically my 8s and 9s over there were local 5-7 type girls, this is an absolutely perfect scenario, imo. A place like Russia on the other hand I'm competing with everyone for the most part because their beauty standards are very similar to mine and most men to be honest. At the end of the day there is no easier way to shift value than to find a country where your look is maximum value and what you desire is lower value, I'll probably never top Colombia for that if I'm being honest but I'll keep looking just in case!
02-05-2019 09:52 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like JimBobsCooters's post:
Stretch, Duke Main, Tail Gunner, nomadbrah, g(r)eek, Akwesi, bigbootyboy, delicioustacos
AsiaBaller Offline
Banned

Kdog and his 1001 troll accounts trying to attack someone posting his POV.

The same tactics SJWs employ to attack Roosh and others from doxxing to post history digging and whatnot.

I guess he feels self conscious about guys in the west looking down on him for banging 3rd world women and any guy disagreeing that he isn't #winning with submissive thai waifu 10s in a mansion and on top of thai society instead of an outcast with low tier girls of dubious backgrounds that are shamed for being with him is due to be bullied with 1001 troll accounts?

Yes, I'm very much on the negative side about south east asia, but it's just my opinion so take everything with a grain of salt just like you should with the overly positive people who often either have something to sell or want to make themselves feel good about their life choices and cannot take any perceived criticism.

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle between overly negative people like me and overly positive ones.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 05:49 AM by AsiaBaller.)
02-06-2019 05:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AsiaBaller's post:
pijamaboy
Kdog Offline
Wingman

There is criticism, and then there is outright bullshit. Speaking of trolls AsiaSqualor, take a look at your rep points and then take a look at mine. Nobody knows you. You talk shit endlessly and bring nothing of value while running to mods and reporting people left and right. At least start your own thread so you can babble away and not clog up this thread with your horseshit.
02-06-2019 11:08 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Kdog's post:
Dream Medicine, yankeetravels, RagnarLothbrok, Brodiaga, Beyond Borders, SupaDorkLooza
chickenadobo Offline
Game Denialist

Anyone in Bangkok now want to grab beers or hit up the clubs in Thong Lo / RCA area?

Asian guy here, early 30s.
02-06-2019 10:53 PM
pijamaboy Offline
Banned

There's definitely some truth in a black and white vision of Bangkok. Either you have enough money to live in a nice place or you don't. I don't think there's any in-between in Bangkok, like you could find in Chiang Mai. For example if you take a 3 stars hotel in Bangkok it will be a dingy box with noisy AC that barely works. If you take a 4 stars it will be a great room with a smoothless experience.

I can't see how anyone could live there without enough money to afford a good condo in a good location. There's no in-between. Good to have a realistic poster like Asia Baller here, instead of the army of "go to Bangkooook even if you're poor, it's so cheaaaap heeeere" that infests the posts. Too many people with low standards that will post bullshit like "Nana is not bad!" to feel better about themselves.
02-07-2019 04:02 AM
endeavor hustle Offline
Banned

(02-07-2019 04:02 AM)pijamaboy Wrote:  There's definitely some truth in a black and white vision of Bangkok. Either you have enough money to live in a nice place or you don't. I don't think there's any in-between in Bangkok, like you could find in Chiang Mai. For example if you take a 3 stars hotel in Bangkok it will be a dingy box with noisy AC that barely works. If you take a 4 stars it will be a great room with a smoothless experience.

I can't see how anyone could live there without enough money to afford a good condo in a good location. There's no in-between. Good to have a realistic poster like Asia Baller here, instead of the army of "go to Bangkooook even if you're poor, it's so cheaaaap heeeere" that infests the posts. Too many people with low standards that will post bullshit like "Nana is not bad!" to feel better about themselves.

Are you sure you are reading the same thread as the rest of us? Most of the last couple of pages have been us calling out AsiaBaller because he isn't about upgrading his lifestyle and therefore is having a shitty time.

Now AsiaBaller does have some points, as you mention however it's his reaction to the rest of the comments that have people absolutely shading him.

Most people here aren't suggesting one does BKK on the cheap, even if one could.
02-07-2019 04:39 AM
aeroektar Offline
Alpha Male

(02-07-2019 04:02 AM)pijamaboy Wrote:  There's definitely some truth in a black and white vision of Bangkok. Either you have enough money to live in a nice place or you don't. I don't think there's any in-between in Bangkok, like you could find in Chiang Mai. For example if you take a 3 stars hotel in Bangkok it will be a dingy box with noisy AC that barely works. If you take a 4 stars it will be a great room with a smoothless experience.

There is, just like anywhere else, and you just admitted that you know nothing about, because "anyone not traveling the worn down path like me hangs out at Nana". Please tell us about how much success you've had with hiso 9s in your Ivory tower.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 07:34 AM by aeroektar.)
02-07-2019 07:23 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like aeroektar's post:
Kdog, Beyond Borders
Cavorite Offline
Banned

I have no dog in this fight, but is that true about the difference between 3 and 4 star hotels? I'm looking at places in Thong Lor to book now.
02-07-2019 08:26 AM
pijamaboy Offline
Banned

(02-07-2019 07:23 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  There is, just like anywhere else, and you just admitted that you know nothing about, because "anyone not traveling the worn down path like me hangs out at Nana". Please tell us about how much success you've had with hiso 9s in your Ivory tower.

What are your "in-between places"?... Is it OnNut again? It's noisy, impossible to walk in, depressing.

Thanks for asking I'm in Bangkok this week just passing by. Normally i take an airbnb in a condo with private tuktuk to avoid walking in the heat to the bts. But it was just a week so i took a hotel. As usual my smv is sky-high in Bangkok. Girls everywhere staring at me, saying "handsooome", "cuuute" when I walk by. I was happy with the 4 star hotel but had to switch because fully booked during chinese new year. So I had to take a horrible 3 stars and the contrast is black and white. I don't recommend anyone staying in a 3 star hotel in Bangkok they are always disappointing. For just 500 bahts more you can get 4 stars on Agoda.

I had sex with a few girls, the last 2 girls were half chinese. One of them took me 2 dates, the other one we had sex at 1st meet but she gave me a lot of resistance before she opened her legs. Also I met a chubby dark skin girl delivered to the hotel lobby with a nice fat ass and a sexy dress to mold her shapes. She was very americanized and had lived in the USA. I licked her pussy like a good cuckhold. I also fucked a few mediocre girls that I forgot as soon as they left. Bangkok is still piss-easy and I didn't see any difference between winter and summer in terms of smv. Most girls I chatted were interested in meeting me, I was surprised I remembered they were more flaky last time I came. It might be due to my new pictures. I also passed by nana today with one of the half chinese girls, to smoke hookah. Really hate that place. Dirty arabs staring enviously in the street, to them the only way to get a girl is to pay for it. What a bunch of losers. I'm thankful 95% of them choose to live in nana so I don't have to see them outside of this guetto.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 01:07 PM by pijamaboy.)
02-07-2019 01:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pijamaboy's post:
ChicagoFire
KingKrule Offline
Beta Orbiter

Anyone been to a dentist in Bangkok and done some fairly complicated job? Looking for a good dentist there who is thrustworthy..
02-08-2019 08:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes KingKrule's post:
bigbadpua
Tail Gunner Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(02-08-2019 08:35 AM)KingKrule Wrote:  Anyone been to a dentist in Bangkok and done some fairly complicated job? Looking for a good dentist there who is thrustworthy..

This guy wrote a six-part series on his dental tourism trip to Thailand:

http://frugalvagabond.com/dental-tourism/
02-09-2019 12:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tail Gunner's post:
Duke Main
Belvedere Offline
Male Feminist

Hello gents
24 year old 6ft British lad working in healthcare
I am half Moroccon and half English by parents
Never been to Bangkok before - going with my best friend over Easter (April), been reading lots of info on best places to stay/go clubbing where there are maximum real girls and minimum hookers/ladyboys - still unsure.

Definitively what would you guys say is the best place to stay to get real girls - local or tourist (or both) - heard nana is shit but where is good?

And which clubs are the best to find real girls

Cheers!
02-09-2019 06:47 AM
RVF400 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Standby for possible political chaos over the next several weeks.
02-09-2019 11:02 AM
Belvedere Offline
Male Feminist

Hearing Khao San road and Asok good?

Are route 66 and scratch dog clubs still good? Why other recommendations? Cheers.
02-09-2019 11:20 AM
Tikimalore Offline
Game Denialist

I like khao san road, good party atmoshpere and a mix of thais and whites. Asok I dont know. I dindt like route 66, only koreans standing on their table. Club paris was white men and thai women.
02-10-2019 05:53 AM
ChicagoFire Offline
Wingman

(02-07-2019 01:04 PM)pijamaboy Wrote:  Thanks for asking I'm in Bangkok this week just passing by. Normally i take an airbnb in a condo with private tuktuk to avoid walking in the heat to the bts. But it was just a week so i took a hotel. As usual my smv is sky-high in Bangkok. Girls everywhere staring at me, saying "handsooome", "cuuute" when I walk by. I was happy with the 4 star hotel but had to switch because fully booked during chinese new year. So I had to take a horrible 3 stars and the contrast is black and white. I don't recommend anyone staying in a 3 star hotel in Bangkok they are always disappointing. For just 500 bahts more you can get 4 stars on Agoda.

I had sex with a few girls, the last 2 girls were half chinese. One of them took me 2 dates, the other one we had sex at 1st meet but she gave me a lot of resistance before she opened her legs. Also I met a chubby dark skin girl delivered to the hotel lobby with a nice fat ass and a sexy dress to mold her shapes. She was very americanized and had lived in the USA. I licked her pussy like a good cuckhold. I also fucked a few mediocre girls that I forgot as soon as they left. Bangkok is still piss-easy and I didn't see any difference between winter and summer in terms of smv. Most girls I chatted were interested in meeting me, I was surprised I remembered they were more flaky last time I came. It might be due to my new pictures. I also passed by nana today with one of the half chinese girls, to smoke hookah. Really hate that place. Dirty arabs staring enviously in the street, to them the only way to get a girl is to pay for it. What a bunch of losers. I'm thankful 95% of them choose to live in nana so I don't have to see them outside of this guetto.

Nice post especially the bolded LMAO. Besides banging girls is there anything else to do in Bangkok? Don't get me wrong I've read a fair amount that Thailand all around is a blast but I'm iffy about spending several weeks there "just banging girls". Supposedly unless you're a total loser it's easy to get laid in SE Asia and I have a long dry streak. Muay Thai gyms aren't too big in this part of Thailand and the elephant sanctuaries aren't here. All I see so far is hiking, $10 massages, and meditation retreats. People have written that Phucket is the city to go to if you're new but I have my heart set on Bangkok.

(09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.
02-10-2019 05:06 PM
ChicagoFire Offline
Wingman

Update:

I checked out AirBnB and even though Bangkok doesn't have elephant sanctuaries there are some Muay Thai trainers offering classes. At least a silver lining since I'm into Muay Thai but I don't want to go to Phucket for my first Thailand trip. I see boat tours, "the secret behind ladyboy" Gay, cooking, and biking tours.

I'm really excited I want to book a trip next month once I get some important tasks done. Airfare isn't too bad at about $600 one way. Holy shit Bangkok sounds like fun! I'll report back if I do go.

(09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.
02-10-2019 07:14 PM
the Thing Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

How do my fellow rooshers get lit responsibly medicated in BKK?

I accidentally dropped a prescription bottle, it broke and scattered everywhere and now I’m short for the rest of the trip. My planned approach of “(a) put 500 baht on the counter (b) ask if they have adderall then © increase the amount on the counter in steps of 100 baht until drugs appear on the counter” has so far proven ineffective.

Wat do?

Edit: leaving for either Pattaya or Phuket today so open to recommendations at either of those. I have a bunch of empty rx bottles that I’d love to bring back full.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 09:38 PM by the Thing.)
02-12-2019 08:42 PM
AsiaBaller Offline
Banned

(02-12-2019 08:42 PM)the Thing Wrote:  How do my fellow rooshers get lit responsibly medicated in BKK?

I accidentally dropped a prescription bottle, it broke and scattered everywhere and now I’m short for the rest of the trip. My planned approach of “(a) put 500 baht on the counter (b) ask if they have adderall then © increase the amount on the counter in steps of 100 baht until drugs appear on the counter” has so far proven ineffective.

Wat do?

Edit: leaving for either Pattaya or Phuket today so open to recommendations at either of those. I have a bunch of empty rx bottles that I’d love to bring back full.

Thailand has a huge methamphetamine problem (yahba pills) so I doubt you can get it. The government knows how corrupt their people are, so they just ban stimulant drugs outright. If you want to find out for sure if you can get something prescribed, go to a hospital. Bumrungrad or Samitivej will set you back up to 1000 baht for a consultation but if they can prescribe something for you then they'll do it and you can get it straight from their in house pharmacy.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019 01:27 AM by AsiaBaller.)
02-13-2019 01:19 AM
Tikimalore Offline
Game Denialist

(02-10-2019 05:06 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  
(02-07-2019 01:04 PM)pijamaboy Wrote:  Thanks for asking I'm in Bangkok this week just passing by. Normally i take an airbnb in a condo with private tuktuk to avoid walking in the heat to the bts. But it was just a week so i took a hotel. As usual my smv is sky-high in Bangkok. Girls everywhere staring at me, saying "handsooome", "cuuute" when I walk by. I was happy with the 4 star hotel but had to switch because fully booked during chinese new year. So I had to take a horrible 3 stars and the contrast is black and white. I don't recommend anyone staying in a 3 star hotel in Bangkok they are always disappointing. For just 500 bahts more you can get 4 stars on Agoda.

Nice post especially the bolded LMAO. Besides banging girls is there anything else to do in Bangkok? Don't get me wrong I've read a fair amount that Thailand all around is a blast but I'm iffy about spending several weeks there "just banging girls". Supposedly unless you're a total loser it's easy to get laid in SE Asia and I have a long dry streak. Muay Thai gyms aren't too big in this part of Thailand and the elephant sanctuaries aren't here. All I see so far is hiking, $10 massages, and meditation retreats. People have written that Phucket is the city to go to if you're new but I have my heart set on Bangkok.

I was 9 days in Bangkog and for me there was nothing else than banging girls which gets boring quickliy. Although the city was so big, it was rather unpleasant for me. I found there was nothing intresting except girls.
02-13-2019 04:27 AM
X90 Offline
Male Feminist

I'm up for some night game in bkk this week and possibly the next. Little sick of Khao San so I'd like to focus on Sukhumvit, RCA, Thonglor.
02-13-2019 05:21 AM
WTTL Offline
Male Feminist

Will be in Bangkok from late Feb to late March, feel free to PM me. We can grab lunch or daygame/nightgame.
02-13-2019 01:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bangkok in April, Thoughts from the Bangkok Vets? thegmanifesto 59 30,022 04-01-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: AlphaTravel