I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Bangkok Thread
Phoenix Offline
Banned

RE: Bangkok Datasheet 2014.
(03-17-2015 12:36 AM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  The young English guy turned out to be a real loser. He constantly boasted that he was staying in an executive Condo with 2 pools near Nature Park, (Nothaburi?) even though he didn't have any money in his pocket when the check arrived. Our 5 am snack ended abruptly when my girl reached over to give me a kiss and she let out a short shriek. The English guy had his hand down his pants and was jerking off at the streetside restaurant table. It was one of the strangest things I had ever seen.

I'd call bullshit had I not seen or heard dudes 80% that fucked up. Congratulations English guy you've set a new benchmark.
03-17-2015 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kamaki4 Offline
Chubby Chaser

CodyB, got the bang, but it was just ok. Was expecting wild sex with her hot look , cool ink and the way she was shaking her ass in the club. She also showed me nude photos of hersef and asked what I thought. In retrospect, English guy may have caught a good look at the photos, but he is still a loser.
03-17-2015 11:15 PM
DMario Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

Anyone know how its is being African American in Bangkok generally? I'm very well dressed with decent game, but I just want to know how it is with their fascination of White skin.
03-19-2015 12:27 PM
Bushido Offline
True Player
Gold Member

In Bangkok from March 27 for a month. Can't wait.

PM me if any of you guys are around and want to hang out at some point.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.
03-19-2015 01:02 PM
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-19-2015 12:27 PM)DMario Wrote:  Anyone know how its is being African American in Bangkok generally? I'm very well dressed with decent game, but I just want to know how it is with their fascination of White skin.
You will need social proofing. Best case would be with a group of white guys some of who have Thai gfs.

Don't be surprised if girls are in total shock if you cold approach them without making eye contact.

I have a black friend and he got plenty of attention in Insanity. Yes a lot of the girls were hookers but he was real dressed sharp and had girls wanting to dance with him - they were kinda hot too.

So the odds are against you but it's not impossible. Dress up, smile, look like you are having fun.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 01:10 PM by Afarang.)
03-19-2015 01:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Afarang's post:
Theory
DMario Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

Ahh so basically the same as Cambodia. I'm mostly going just to have a good time, as I dont really find Thai girls that attractive. I'm always up for a challenge though.
03-19-2015 01:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DMario's post:
pialox
Satoshi Offline
Banned

(03-19-2015 01:51 PM)DMario Wrote:  Ahh so basically the same as Cambodia. I'm mostly going just to have a good time, as I dont really find Thai girls that attractive. I'm always up for a challenge though.

There is a club where Thai girls go specifically to meet black guys called Velvet on soi33. I was shocked when I walked in and there was only one other white dude there, a fellow forum member, rest of the guys, all black.
03-19-2015 04:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Satoshi's post:
Theory
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-19-2015 04:54 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 01:51 PM)DMario Wrote:  Ahh so basically the same as Cambodia. I'm mostly going just to have a good time, as I dont really find Thai girls that attractive. I'm always up for a challenge though.

There is a club where Thai girls go specifically to meet black guys called Velvet on soi33. I was shocked when I walked in and there was only one other white dude there, a fellow forum member, rest of the guys, all black.

Also another club opposite Annie's soapy massage on Soi 4. J-terminal I think it's called. Mostly hookers tho.
03-19-2015 05:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
nomadicdude Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-19-2015 12:27 PM)DMario Wrote:  Anyone know how its is being African American in Bangkok generally? I'm very well dressed with decent game, but I just want to know how it is with their fascination of White skin.

Don't buy into the White skin thing. It gets played out way too much. That isn't every Thai chick and MOST white guys who go to Thailand aren't banging legit chicks so don't let that distract you. It is just one factor out of many. A tall, well dressed black dude with solid game would do better in BKK than an above average white guy. The fact is you don't see a ton of black dudes in BKK like you do white dudes so its easy for people to stereotype things.
03-19-2015 11:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomadicdude's post:
Theory
Satoshi Offline
Banned

(03-19-2015 11:52 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Don't buy into the White skin thing. It gets played out way too much. That isn't every Thai chick and MOST white guys who go to Thailand aren't banging legit chicks so don't let that distract you. It is just one factor out of many. A tall, well dressed black dude with solid game would do better in BKK than an above average white guy. The fact is you don't see a ton of black dudes in BKK like you do white dudes so its easy for people to stereotype things.

Did you ever hear a Thai girl speak about black guys? They're fucking racist.

However once you find a girls who's into it I'm sure she'll be down as she doesn't have many opportunities.
03-20-2015 07:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Satoshi's post:
KC4
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(03-19-2015 11:52 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

In three years in Thailand I've never seen this once.

How many years have you spent in Thailand and how many times did you see a black guy with a quality Thai girl?
03-20-2015 08:13 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
RichieP, DMario, KC4
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Double
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 08:18 AM by WanderingSoul.)
03-20-2015 08:17 AM
DMario Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

I figured it would be a pretty openly racist place haha. In Cambodia I have to deal with being called Obama 3000x a day. I'm just glad they realize I'm American, because they absolutely hate the Nigerians here
03-20-2015 08:49 AM
DMario Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

I have a cute chick friend (White American 7) in Bangkok though with some cute Thai friends, so we'll see how that works out.
03-20-2015 08:54 AM
RichieP Offline
Alpha Male

Black people and Indians definitely have strong negative stereotypes they'll come up against in Thailand. It's a factor there. Can be overcome, of course, but... well, they are quite present in the culture.
03-20-2015 08:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RichieP's post:
Vacancier Permanent
Afarang Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-20-2015 08:54 AM)DMario Wrote:  I have a cute chick friend (White American 7) in Bangkok though with some cute Thai friends, so we'll see how that works out.

As I said, just look super friendly and like you are having fun. Thai people are scared of black people because of the stereotypes, but once they get to know you and know you are a nice person, they are quite receptive. Being aware of the culture and how they perceive you will give you a upper hand against other black people who come here and are totally unaware and complain about how they were treated.

I am sure you will do okay if you follow this advice, dress well and have a bit of social proofing. I did write a detailed article on my site about coloured people coming to thailand you can search for that if you would like more info.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 10:23 AM by Afarang.)
03-20-2015 10:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Afarang's post:
Kieran, Vacancier Permanent
Kamaki4 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Solid advice, especially from Afarang. I would like to add that my LTR in Chiang Mai likes black guys. She is always commernting, ______ rapper is so cool or _____ rapper or black actor is so hot. She is fairly tall, 171cm with white skin and a masters degree so she does break the stereotype. That said I don't think she has dated a black guy and I doubt her family would approve, then again, they don't think highly of me either.
03-20-2015 12:12 PM
Kieran Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

You can do okay, but I wouldn't bother with online. I have a black friend from Sweden who does great in Bankgok, he is fluent in Thai though which obviously helps. From what I've seen, Thais will often have racist views, but yet take individuals as they find them.
03-20-2015 02:08 PM
nomadicdude Offline
Chubby Chaser

I've seen black guys with Thai girls in Bangkok just like I've seen white dudes with Thai girls. Yeah, it's more common to see whites cause they outnumber blacks 100 to 1, but I still see black guys with Thai girls. Are they legit girls or pay for play? I don't know. I don't even know how you filter that out in BKK given all the ridiculous shit you see.

I guess my point is that it's always funny how ppl have this conversation about Thailand being racist against XYZ while ignoring the elephant in the room: most white guys who go to Thailand do not hook up with legit (non pro) chicks. Most Thai girls who aren't in the "tourist industry" aren't looking to tie down a white guy. In fact, for many Thai girls who are not poor chicks from the North, it is borderline shameful.

So when ppl make blanket allegations about what guys do well in BKK it is just counter productive. You really think a 6'1 25 year old black dude with some game is going to do worse than a 5'5 40 year old white guy? Please. And another thing is how irrelevant it is for white guys who visit BKK and talk to 10 girls in the tourist industry to lecture the world about how racist Thai ppl are. Please again. Yeah, everyone in the world is racist, but in a lot of ways white girls in America are far more racist to non-whites than local girls in Thailand or elsewhere in Asia. It's all relative.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 03:07 AM by nomadicdude.)
03-24-2015 02:57 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like nomadicdude's post:
?Kick, Dagnasty, Theory
Adrenaline Offline
Chubby Chaser

Black men have a greater chance of landing a regular Thai girl than an Indian would, put it that way. I've seen the reactions (even from the pros) to the Indians that flood lower Sukhumvit.
03-24-2015 05:49 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Adrenaline's post:
Vacancier Permanent, pialox, Dagnasty, Theory
w00t Offline
Wingman

(03-24-2015 02:57 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  So when ppl make blanket allegations about what guys do well in BKK it is just counter productive.

you were the one making a blanket statement claiming that black guys do better than "above average white guys" which sounds like wishful thinking to me tard
03-24-2015 08:09 AM
Thailand_Veteran Offline
Game Denialist

Lot of bullshit in this thread here.

A thai girl who would never date a white guy due to social stigma would not date a black guy either.

Thailand is a racist country. First of all they only like their own people.

Towards farangs they are pretty much neutral. Many like white guys, while others only want to date thai guys.

You may like it or not but IN GENERAL they are quite negative towards arabs, blacks, indians.

It's a fact that for farangs there' s a much larger pool of available girls.

Comparing a 25yo good looking black guy with a 40yo farang loser type doesn't help either.

I recommend to visit suk soi 3-5 in bkk and things will be pretty much clear.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 08:31 AM by Thailand_Veteran.)
03-24-2015 08:29 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Thailand_Veteran's post:
DMario, Vacancier Permanent, Ray Carlton, pialox, KC4, Kangaroo
Kdog Offline
Wingman

@Nomadicdouche...Please stop talking about things you have no knowledge of, and making boat rocking statements.

I do not know who you are referring to when you said the the ''white guys who visit BKK and talk to 10 girls in the tourist industry''. Almost every member who commented on this I know personally and I know they have lived, or currently live in Bangkok. They aren't two week tourists staying in lower Sukhumvit. They know what they are talking about.
03-24-2015 10:05 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kdog's post:
Vacancier Permanent, pialox
pialox Offline
Recovering Beta

Aussie girls have a thing for African American guys, I'm fairly certain that has been mentioned on here or on RoK. So if you are on your way to Thailand make a stop over in Sydney and you should be able to pretty easily slay some down under poon with some decent game.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 09:46 PM by pialox.)
03-24-2015 09:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pialox's post:
Theory
Adrenaline Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-24-2015 09:44 PM)pialox Wrote:  

Aussie girls have a thing for African American guys, I'm fairly certain that has been mentioned on here or on RoK. So if you are on your way to Thailand make a stop over in Sydney and you should be able to pretty easily slay some down under poon with some decent game.

This is true, but it's mostly the tatted up bogan girls with daddy issues (half the Australian female population). You'll always find these types of girls in the r&b clubs so definitely hit those up if you're an African American brother. The quality, well brought-up girls aren't interested in black guys though as they have a sleazy reputation here.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 09:55 PM by Adrenaline.)
03-24-2015 09:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bangkok in April, Thoughts from the Bangkok Vets? thegmanifesto 59 29,970 04-01-2012 11:24 PM
Last Post: AlphaTravel